Union?

1 view

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 1:53:28 AM8/3/02
I am contemplating joining the APWWU, now I would like to know a few facts
about this Union before signing up.
1. Will there be alcohol?
2. Will there be more gratuitous nudity in APWW?
3. Will I receive help in finding the Ponies that stole my puter for 18
months?

I am willing to trade my collection of X-Pac figurines for membership, now
thats a deal you can't refuse.

d-gen-er-8

Roland Deodorant

Aug 3, 2002, 2:38:47 AM8/3/02
"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in

> I am contemplating joining the APWWU, now I would like to know a few
> facts about this Union before signing up.
> 1. Will there be alcohol?

No.

> 2. Will there be more gratuitous nudity in APWW?

No.

> 3. Will I receive help in finding the Ponies that stole my puter for
> 18 months?

Yes.

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 5:39:30 AM8/3/02

"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message

> I am contemplating joining the APWWU, now I would like to know a few facts
> about this Union before signing up.
> 1. Will there be alcohol?

You 'll be kicked out if you are sober for 1 weekend out of every 1 weekend

> 2. Will there be more gratuitous nudity in APWW?

It's the very first thing that is stated in the Union Charter also that
it must increase by 15 % over the next 3 years

> 3. Will I receive help in finding the Ponies that stole my puter for 18
> months?

It is your Union right to ask for the extermation of any Pony,Penguin or
Cat

> I am willing to trade my collection of X-Pac figurines for membership, now
> thats a deal you can't refuse.

Another stupid fucked out comment like that and you'll be referred to The
lowly NZ division for membership of their pissant Union
:-)
--
**Dingo**
"The APWW Union: We do shit for the people

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 5:40:48 AM8/3/02

"Roland Deodorant" <Rol...@Gilead.com> wrote in message

The above post is not endorsed by the Union and are only opinions of the
author Mr Deodorant

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 7:50:04 AM8/3/02
I joined the NZ Union late last year but reneged my membership when they
wanted me to lick their cum from a sheeps arse and then propose to it.

d-gen-er-8

"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 8:01:20 AM8/3/02

> I joined the NZ Union late last year but reneged my membership when they
> wanted me to lick their cum from a sheeps arse and then propose to it.
>
> d-gen-er-8

I always knew they were a bunch of sick cunts.Since you had to put up with
that sort of sick shit I giving you this gold card and life membership to
APWWU.
This entitles you to the following privileges
Sit right next to the cash register at the bar at every APWWU meeting,the
best place to sit at a bar as the tender is always going there
Demand any woman to remove their clothes
Burp and fart when ever you feel the urge and not say Excuse me
Being able to legally vomit in John Howard's letter box
and basically do what ever the hell you want

So welcome aboard to APWWU

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 8:23:51 AM8/3/02
Thankyou, its an honour and a privelige. This is the greatest moment of my
life.

d-gen-er-8

"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 8:24:33 AM8/3/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> "d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message
> > I joined the NZ Union late last year but reneged my membership when they
> > wanted me to lick their cum from a sheeps arse and then propose to it.
> >
> > d-gen-er-8
> >

> I always knew they were a bunch of sick cunts.Since you had to put up
with
> that sort of sick shit I giving you this gold card and life membership to
> APWWU.
> This entitles you to the following privileges
> Sit right next to the cash register at the bar at every APWWU meeting,the
> best place to sit at a bar as the tender is always going there
> Demand any woman to remove their clothes
> Burp and fart when ever you feel the urge and not say Excuse me
> Being able to legally vomit in John Howard's letter box
> and basically do what ever the hell you want
>
> So welcome aboard to APWWU

Are you going to give me one of these f**king cards too, you c**t!

-WiLLBERT

Roland Deodorant

Aug 3, 2002, 8:45:14 AM8/3/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in news:aig8f2$2ag32$1@ID-
153916.news.dfncis.de:

> The above post is not endorsed by the Union and are only opinions of the
> author Mr Deodorant

Ah, distancing yourself from my radical ideas, huh? lol

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 9:02:05 AM8/3/02

"Roland Deodorant" <Rol...@Gilead.com> wrote in message

Your lack of alcohol and nudity rules disturbed me immensely :-)

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:03:59 AM8/3/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

It's obvious the man in not a TRUE Australian.

-WiLLBERT

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:10:30 AM8/3/02
I've read a few of thier publications in my day. Well done on winning the
X-Box, by the way, d-gen.

-WiLLBERT

> I am a true Australian, I won one of the X-Box's from the Picture....who
> here reads the picture?
>
> d-gen-er-8

d-gen-er-8

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 9:10:59 AM8/3/02

"WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I would love to but I have been told that I can only hand them out to
people who went through great acts of bravery ,IE D-gen even contemplating
going to NZ automatically qualifies.
I'm not doubting that you have performed many acts of bravery but all the
records were lost in the great fire of 2001 when we all got smashed and then
the band
TheAngels turned we,played til 4 am then we burned down the office coz it
was cold........that was according to the news report anyway

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:14:07 AM8/3/02

> I would love to but I have been told that I can only hand them out to
> people who went through great acts of bravery ,IE D-gen even contemplating
> going to NZ automatically qualifies.
> I'm not doubting that you have performed many acts of bravery but all the
> records were lost in the great fire of 2001 when we all got smashed and
then
> the band
> TheAngels turned we,played til 4 am then we burned down the office coz it
> was cold........that was according to the news report anyway

Mate, I had to sit in a New Zealand airport for a f**king hour on the way
home from Canada, and sit next to one of the sheep f**king c**ts on the way
to New Zealand from Los Angeles. I've been through more than enough to
obtain lifetime membership.

-WiLLBERT

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 9:14:46 AM8/3/02
Pissed off thought, I'd bought a PS2 a few weeks earlier.

d-gen-er-8

"WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:16:21 AM8/3/02
That's gotta suck like a Shop-Vac.

-WiLLBERT

"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 9:19:59 AM8/3/02
He makes a good point here dingo....give the man a card.

d-gen-er-8

"WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:23:10 AM8/3/02
Thank you for you back-up regarding this matter.

-WiLLBERT

"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 9:26:46 AM8/3/02
Send the bottle of Southern Comfort in the mail...will get here before the
f***ing X-Box....been waiting 4 weeks already....c***s.

d-gen-er-8

"WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:30:37 AM8/3/02
Still at the same address?

d-gen-er-8
The Big F**king House
"You figure it out", QLD
XXXX

-WiLLBERT

"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message

d-gen-er-8

Aug 3, 2002, 9:34:37 AM8/3/02
yeah sorta....long story....feral neighbours....etc.

d-gen-er-8

"WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WiLLBERT

Aug 3, 2002, 9:34:59 AM8/3/02
I've got a toothless bitch like that living next door to me.

-WiLLBERT

"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 10:43:46 AM8/3/02
Fucking Double Do'h

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 10:47:03 AM8/3/02

"d-gen-er-8" <rmus...@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message
> I am a true Australian, I won one of the X-Box's from the Picture....who
> here reads the picture?

Mate I can tell you this without a word of a lie it's like the bible at the
brewery, there is copies dating from the early 90's still in reading
condition and every week
there are about 4 copies left around in "certain places" of the latest
editions.

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 10:48:37 AM8/3/02

> I've got a toothless bitch like that living next door to me.
>
> -WiLLBERT

Toothless that's cool as she won't be able to bite your cock when you ram
it down her throat

Dingo

Aug 3, 2002, 10:50:50 AM8/3/02

"WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>>
> Mate, I had to sit in a New Zealand airport

I've read enough here is your card and privilages I see you have recorved
from that ordeal to function like a true Aiust. again

§ckfkr

Aug 3, 2002, 11:54:26 AM8/3/02

"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Isn't even mentioning X-Pac grounds for termination?

Roland Deodorant

Aug 3, 2002, 9:25:19 PM8/3/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in news:aigk8f$14icc2$1@ID-
153916.news.dfncis.de:

> Your lack of alcohol and nudity rules disturbed me immensely :-)

I am not say I didn't support that, I am saying that without the proper
Union dues, the Union couldn't. I am sending my check for .50 cents this
week. Long live the Union! :)

Dingo

Aug 4, 2002, 12:19:40 AM8/4/02

"呃kfkr" <呃kfkr@告ckfucker.com> wrote in message
Usually it would be but since he had such a hard time with the NZ Union
slip ups like this are expected and forgiven

Dingo

Aug 4, 2002, 12:35:03 AM8/4/02

"Roland Deodorant" <Rol...@Gilead.com> wrote in message

You check is greatly appreciated and shall pissed up against the wall at
the next opportune moment :-)

WiLLBERT

Aug 4, 2002, 12:46:06 AM8/4/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Thank you once again, Mr. Dingo, I will not disappoint you :-)

-WiLLBERT

--
President of The APWW Union for South-East Queensland, Minister for Public
Relations between Australia and Canada and head of the APWW Union Security

WiLLBERT

Aug 4, 2002, 12:45:19 AM8/4/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Being a Dingo, I guess you wouldn't mind ramming your cock in a dog, but I
have slightly higher standards :-P

Dingo

Aug 4, 2002, 1:11:13 AM8/4/02

> "Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> > "WiLLBERT" <willkrya...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I've got a toothless bitch like that living next door to me.
> > >
> > > -WiLLBERT
> >

> > Toothless that's cool as she won't be able to bite your cock when you
ram
> > it down her throat
>
> Being a Dingo, I guess you wouldn't mind ramming your cock in a dog, but I
> have slightly higher standards :-P

Your loss

WiLLBERT

Aug 4, 2002, 1:54:39 AM8/4/02
"Dingo" <ap...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

And a loss I am willing to live with, my good man.