JAKKS WM 15 MAILAWAY AUSTIN FOR TRADE(BLAZER)!

cmjb

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99

I have a Wrestlemania steve austin mailaway figure that is mint in its
original package. This was part of a wrestlemania promotion with tickets
packaged in certain figures.

I am looking to make an even trade for 2 blue blazers loose or
preferably mint.

I am also open to sell it but I would like the blazer figures more.

I have lots of other figures to trade also.

Let me know what you want.

Thanks.

cm...@ndi.net