1wrestling.com facing lawsuit

Gloria Dennis

Nov 1, 2001, 5:26:00 AM11/1/01
I am letting you know to the fans that it has been announced that
1wrestling.com Jerry Borash and Rob Ryder will be facing a major lawsuit
from a website owner.

This was due to Borash and Ryder releasing private information on the
internet involving one of their competitors. A guy known as The Phantom has
told them to get in the ring on phantom409.com and they denied doing so
after they gave out his name, phone number and address on one of their
"charge to listen to wrestlers" Interviews.

Phantom got really mad and told them to get in the ring if they wanted to
pull that kind of stuff online. Jerry and Rob told them no and they will
continue to do so. As of this morning they released another interview in
which they was phantom bashing and stated insulting his family on the air.

Phantom heard the comments and contacted his attourneys and now is going to
file and State and Federal Lawsuit for $4,000,000 as of Monday.

To add to this phantom talked to the WWF and Mark MAdden of WWF was involved
and may be fired because he was the source of the information from Jeremy
Borash and Rob Ryder.

TheMoops

Nov 1, 2001, 7:00:53 AM11/1/01

On 1-Nov-2001, "Gloria Dennis" <superba...@home.com> wrote:

> I am letting you know to the fans that it has been announced that
> 1wrestling.com Jerry Borash and Rob Ryder will be facing a major lawsuit
> from a website owner.

Well after looking at the Phantom's website, perhaps he should invest any
judgement he receives in a 'hooked on phonics' course.

Also FYI Kenny, Mark Madden is not employed by the WWF.....

Gloria Dennis

Nov 1, 2001, 7:34:44 AM11/1/01
I do know for a fact that he is employed because the contract went into
effect October the 9th.
"TheMoops" <jus...@billgateshotmail.com> wrote in message

TheMoops

Nov 1, 2001, 1:04:23 PM11/1/01

On 1-Nov-2001, "Gloria Dennis" <superba...@home.com> wrote:

> am letting you know to the fans that it has been announced that
> > > 1wrestling.com Jerry Borash and Rob Ryder will be facing a major
> > > lawsuit
> > > from a website owner.

Why not sue Joey Styles too?

Gloria Dennis

Nov 2, 2001, 8:36:42 PM11/2/01
Joey Styles has nothing to do with giving out his name, address and phone
number in the lawsuit. Just Mark Madden, Jeremy Borash and Rob Ryder.

"TheMoops" <jus...@billgateshotmail.com> wrote in message

TheMoops

Nov 3, 2001, 12:16:50 AM11/3/01

On 2-Nov-2001, "Gloria Dennis" <superba...@home.com> wrote:

> oey Styles has nothing to do with giving out his name, address and phone
> number in the lawsuit. Just Mark Madden, Jeremy Borash and Rob Ryder.

So then you are not suing 1wrestling, you are suing Madden, Borash, and
Ryder.....
Why waste your time?. Grow up. Stop whining. Phantom, shmantum.