Extract: Affidavit in Bart Huskey child porn case

Karl

Jun 22, 2008, 2:34:04 PM6/22/08
5. During June, 2006, representatives from the Queensland Police
Service, Brisbane, Australia, informed members of the Innocent Images
Unit of the FBI of an international child pornography investigation
regarding numerous subjects residing in various countries. Investigation
to date suggests that the leader of this group, along with several
members of the group, may be located in the United States. The
investigation involves a sophisticated and extremely organized group of
Internet Usenet1 newsgroup users involved in the prolific
trade/distribution of child pornography. The group employs highly
technical and advanced security measures to avoid law enforcement
detection. Such techniques include, but are not limited to, password
protection to the group's pre-designated newsgroup where they conduct
text postings (i.e. chat) with each other, PGP encryption of text and
binary files, and the swapping of file extensions which subsequently
must be re-swapped in order to successfully download a particular
picture or movie file.

6. This investigation is predicated on information obtained from an
individual who has been charged criminally in an unrelated child
pornography investigation. This individual informed law enforcement that
he/she was a member of this subject group. This individual identified a
newsgroup titled "alt.anonymous.message" as the location where members
of the group conduct/upload text postings to communicate with each
other. At this same newsgroup location, members inform each other as to
the location of where they have uploaded child pornography for members
to go to download for their own personal collection. The child
pornography binary files, either still pictures or video files, are
never uploaded to the newsgroup reserved for text communications between
members. The child pornography is uploaded to other innocuous newsgroup
locations were members can go to download.

7. The subject of the aforementioned investigation provided
investigators with his/her PGP encryption keys which have allowed law
enforcement to access, decrypt and monitor all activity/postings
associated with the group. To date, investigators have collected
extremely valuable and incriminating evidence from various members of
the group.

8. The group currently consists of approximately 48 members. There is a
defined hierarchy or structure to the group and all members must abide
by strictly enforced written security measures and standard operating
procedures in order to retain their membership status. To become a
member of the group, one must be invited in by an existing member, and
must pass a timed written test to determine their knowledge of child
pornography material (e.g. knowledge of the names of various child
pornography series; must be able to describe a particular series in
question, etc.). The test also serves as an measure to assess whether
the interested party could be a law enforcement officer attempting to
infiltrate the group. Members of the group are told to never provide
their true identities to another member of the group. They are never to
communicate with one and other using traditional email, chat, Yahoo!,
ICQ, or telephone. For the security of the group as a whole, their
relationship with other members of the group is strictly cyber in
nature. This way, if one of the members of the group is ever arrested by
law enforcement, they cannot provide any identifying information to law
enforcement on other members of the group.

9. In recent months the group has developed outside contacts in the
child pornography industry whereby they make specific requests for the
production of new child pornography material. In several instances, it
appears the group has been able to order new (unreleased) child
pornography movies produced solely for the benefit of the group (i.e.
material which has never distributed to the public in other child
pornography forums). In addition, the group has recently established an
E-gold account, funded by the members of the group, in order to purchase
newly released child pornography material from various international
producers.

10. Within the Usenet group, the "Tara series" has been transmitted
within the enterprise. This series was first seen by law enforcement
approximately 2 years ago. The child in the series has been abused for
several years, and appears in various photos and videos between the ages
of 5 and 9 years old. The most recent images were transmitted to the
enterprise during November 2007. The images have become increasingly
violent, with the latest images showing the subject wielding a large
knife toward the victim. The knife is shown as being pressed against the
victim's genitals as well as the victim's face and neck. The victim's
composure in the images appears progressively more distressed as well.
In various still photos and videos, the child is seen being anally raped
with an extremely large sex toy, being forced to perform oral sex on an
adult male, and being vaginally raped by an adult male. She is also seen
in various locations, including a home bedroom, a hotel room and two
different cars.

Background on Attempts to Identify the Victim

11. In January 2008, pictures of "Tara" inside the interior of an
automobile were shown to a representative from Dominion
Chevrolet-Buick-Pontiac-GMC in Richmond, Virginia. The representative
from Dominion believed that the pictures were taken inside a vehicle
consistent with a 2003-2005 Pontiac Aztek with exterior paint color
Sunburst Orange Metallic. An offline search was conducted for all
registered users of 2003-2005 Pontiak Azteks in Georgia.

12. On June 13, 2007, an analysis was made on a unique painting titled
"Inspired Hillsides" that was visible in an image of child pornography
with "Tara". A spreadsheet with all sales of the paintings was
developed. Some of the paintings were sold to Jameson Inn in Carrolton,
Georgia.

13. An analysis of the child pornography videos, including the painting
and various fabrics visible therein, indicated that one of the videos,
titled "2007 Tara 8yo - gets [assaulted with a sexual device] - July 21,
2007" was filmed in a Jameson Inn in either Carrolton, Georgia or
Lagrange, Georgia. A hotel manager at Jameson Inn in Carrolton, Georgia
confirmed that James Bartholomew Huskey, born September 13, 1969 was
registered in the hotel on July 21, 2007. Huskey drove a 2000 White van.
A check of the last name indicated a 2005 Pontiac Aztek was registered
to Sherri Ann Huskey, with an address of 23272 Highway 193, LaFayette,
Georgia 30728.

14. An analysis was conducted cross-checking all white males over 200
pounds2 who owned a White Chevy Van. James Bartholomew Huskey was one
who owned a 200 White Chevy van.

15. A Driver's License photograph showed James Bartholomew Huskey as
having a close resemblance to the pixilated pictures of the offender in
the "Tara" series images.

16. An analysis of a bed spread viewed in some of the child pornography
images of the "Tara" series indicated that the bedspread is a product of
FingerHut Corporation, an online shopping company. FingerHut Corporation
confirmed that products were sent to the address listed for James and
Sherri Ann Huskey of 23272 Highway 193, LaFayette, Georgia 30728.

17. An internet check of the names of James Bartholomew Huskey and
Sherri Ann Huskey show that Sherri Ann Huskey has a MySpace account.
Background interior images on Sherri Ann Huskey's MySpace account match
background interior images on the "Tara" series images.

Interview of the Subject

18. On June 16, 2008, agents with the FBI went to the residence of James
Bartholomew Huskey. Huskey was placed under arrest and read his Miranda
Rights and agreed to waive his rights and answer questions. Huskey also
gave consent to search the residence of 23272 Hwy 193, LaFayette,
Georgia 30728. Huskey admitted to sexually molesting a 9 year old child,
--, since she was approximately 6 years old and posting images and
videos of her sexual molestation on the internet. Huskey stated that he
had several thousand images of --'s molestation and several hundred
videos of sexual molestation on an external hard drive connected to his
desktop computer. A view of the interior of the house indicated several
matches to the background interior images found on the "Tara" series
images. Huskey admitted that a red digital camera, found in his bedroom,
was used to record the sexual abuse of the child.

19. Pursuant to the consent of Huskey, various computer media were seized.

20. On June 17, 2008, -- was interviewed. She disclosed that Huskey had
been sexually abusing her for several years, and had anally raped her
within the last day. She described that he recorded her abuse using a
red digital camera.

21. For the reasons stated above, I believe JAMES BARTHOLOMEW HUSKEY,
has committed a felony offense, in particular that he has violated Title
18, United States Code, Section 2251(a), using a minor to engage in
sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing visual depictions
of such abuse, and knowing such depictions would be transported in
interstate or foreign commerce by any means, including by computer.

klauma...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2013, 3:02:50 AM11/5/13

Shadow

Nov 5, 2013, 8:28:05 AM11/5/13
On Tue, 5 Nov 2013 00:02:50 -0800 (PST), klauma...@gmail.com
wrote:

>El domingo, 22 de junio de 2008 13:34:04 UTC-5, Karl escribió:
>> 5. During June, 2006 ....... NSA Propaganda .......

Your point being that because psychos exist we should all lose
our privacy ?
You will have to explain better.
[]'s

--