Re: FBI SADISTS used me for SEX and didn't CALL ME

Message has been deleted

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

Aug 24, 2006, 8:44:15 PM8/24/06

"AmerGovtCriminalsExposer" <an...@comments.header> wrote in message
news:HW9LTXQD3895...@twistycreek.com...
> FBI and NSA AGENTS were supposedly IMPOTENT, but it turns out
> they're NOT.
>
> They came to my house, and those SADISTS RAPED and MOLESTED my
> bunghole. I confess that I liked every minute of it, and
> wouldn't mind getting some more. But now those CRIMINAL
> government AGENTS of the NSA and FBI won't return my calls.
>
> When I sent them a TEXT MESSAGE, they sent one back saying that
> it was "fun while it lasted" but that they only wanted me for
> SEX, and that they were sure that I was a nice person, and that
> I'd make someone happy one day. Those SADISTIC GOVERNMENT
> AGENTS exploited my HINEY, and now they don't respect me anymore.
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

I pity you have to post anonymously and with my username.

America should change its name to "PUSSERICA" since that more aptly
represents AMERICAN PSYCHE.

Did you FUCK your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER and take a video to PRESENT it to
PSYCHOPATHIC TRANSVESTITES Robert Mueller III, Mathew Hayden and Keith
Alexander too ? After you are done RAPING your UNDERAGE TEENAGE DAUGHTER,
did you PIMP her to FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS for SEXUAL ORGIES with
other UNDERAGE CHILDREN in Washington DC mansions ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

How about you and me with the SAME EXACT WEAPON face to face and we will see
who is a GUY and who is a TRANSVESTITE.

I am ready ANYTIME ANYWHERE.

But you are a FUCKING AMERICAN PUSSY which means you need a THOUSAND FBI
TRANSVESTITES with body armour and machine guns COVERING your PUSSY.

RUTHLESSLY POUR GAS on ALL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS including CHILD RAPISTS
Robert Mueller III and Keith Alexander and BURN THEM ALIVE in PUBLIC VIEW.

FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS "FEAR" me ie AmericanGovtCriminalsExposer.

They will NEVER DARE come infront of me because FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are
FUCKING FAGGOT PUSSIES.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

Signature:
Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST, BLOOD
THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL