Moral Outrage Sweeps Republican America As Donald Trump, Sarah Palin & Glenn Beck Snubbed For Royal Wedding Invites

Clive Armstrong

Apr 29, 2011, 8:37:49 AM4/29/11
Glenn Beck's devoting a 2 hour special on how the royal wedding was part of
Obama's distraction ploy to take the pressure off his unresolved birth
certificate issue and the fact that he never went to school and is in fact a
functioning illiterate with an education no higher than Sean Hannity's.

Bill O'Reilly is urging a repeat of his wildly successful French boycott, but
this time against all things with the name Queen, Prince or Royal on the
label.

JLS

Apr 29, 2011, 7:41:32 AM4/29/11

Yes, but couldn't they hold hands and watch together on a bigscreen?
You wouldn't want them smelling up the cathedral.

topcat

Apr 29, 2011, 7:54:07 AM4/29/11

"JLS" <jls...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Yes, but couldn't they hold hands and watch together on a bigscreen?
> You wouldn't want them smelling up the cathedral.

I'd suggest your side send that great VP of yours, Joe Bite-me, so he could
fall asleep.

TC

Franklin Hummel

Apr 29, 2011, 8:03:23 AM4/29/11
On Apr 29, 7:54 am, Patriot Games = topcat =
Buster Norris = Crazy Bastard = Bob Milby Jr.
irrationally SHRIEKED:
> [ Blah! Blah BLAH, blah!!!!!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

I'm just passing on to all of the posters who repeatedly kick Bob
Milby's ass that "Patriot Games" now seems to have another sockpuppet,
"topcat", along with his "Buster Norris" puppet.

"topcat"'s pattern of posting is very similar to the way Junior uses
his "Buster" puppet.

Read "his" posts and decide for yourself.

The PHANTOM

Apr 29, 2011, 8:24:31 AM4/29/11

I think their invitation is in the same envelope as Hussein and
Moochelle's invitation. Musta' got lost in the mail.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Apr 29, 2011, 8:50:05 AM4/29/11

No, actually, it was your brain that got lost in the mail. Years ago.

Several of the usual loons in the rightwing blogosphere have been
spewing bullshit about how the Obama's were not invited to the royal
wedding and this fact is a SERIOUS SNUB to the Obama's.

Bullshit.

The rightwingers are lying to you, again, as usual.

Read this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/washingtons-joe-and-barby-allbritton-make-royal-wedding-guest-list/2011/04/24/AFNuhpdE_blog.html

-- quote
T-minus five days until the royal wedding of Wills and Kate, which
means the already frenzied coverage is about to kick into overdrive.
(And yes — the shuttle launch is the same day, if you’re interested in
other out-of-this-world stories.) No detail is too small, no piece of
royal trivia too minor — and no chance of a surprise elopement so we
can all sleep in Friday morning.

The closest most of Washington will get to the wedding is if they set
the alarm to watch the 6 a.m. (EDT) wedding on TV — including
President Obama and the first lady, who didn’t get one of the coveted
invitations. No snub here: No foreign heads of state made the cut.

So far, we know of only one local couple who’ll be at Westminster
Abbey for the nuptials: Joe and Barby Allbritton.

A call to the private media mogul was not returned, but the
billionaire owner of WJLA-TV and Politico and his wife are longtime
friends of both Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles. The Allbrittons
share a love of horseracing (they own a horse farm in Upperville, Va.)
and have donated generously to royal charities. They are so close to
the Windsors that they were part of the royal procession at Ascot a
couple of years ago; Charles is flying to D.C. in Allbritton’s private
jet for an official visit the week after the wedding.
-- end quote

Got that? Not only are the Obama's not invited, but, "No foreign
heads of state" were invited.

I am now finished kicking rightwing ass. For a few minutes.

The material posted here may or may not be factual.

The author is following the example set by
Senator Jon Kyl (R, AZ) who was caught citing
false statistics, after which his staff stated
that his comments were "not intended to be factual."

KATN

The material posted here may or may not be factual.

The author is following the example set by
Senator Jon Kyl (R, AZ) who was caught citing
false statistics, after which his staff stated
that his comments were "not intended to be factual."

KATN

The Doctor

Apr 29, 2011, 9:08:54 AM4/29/11
In article <Xns9ED64D9...@194.177.98.144>,

Time for the Republs to dissolve into nonexistence.

1st one up, the USA.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!

The PHANTOM

Apr 29, 2011, 9:35:20 AM4/29/11
On Apr 29, 7:50 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 05:24:31 -0700 (PDT), The PHANTOM
>
> <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 29, 7:37 am, Clive Armstrong <nospa...@nobody.com> wrote:
> >> Glenn Beck's devoting a 2 hour special on how the royal wedding was part of
> >> Obama's distraction ploy to take the pressure off his unresolved birth
> >> certificate issue and the fact that he never went to school and is in fact a
> >> functioning illiterate with an education no higher than Sean Hannity's.
>
> >> Bill O'Reilly is urging a repeat of his wildly successful French boycott, but
> >> this time against all things with the name Queen, Prince or Royal on the
> >> label.
>
> >I think their invitation is in the same envelope as Hussein and
> >Moochelle's invitation. Musta' got lost in the mail.
>
> No, actually, it was your brain that got lost in the mail.  Years ago.
>
> Several of the usual loons in the rightwing blogosphere have been
> spewing bullshit about how the Obama's were not invited to the royal
> wedding and this fact is a SERIOUS SNUB to the Obama's.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> The rightwingers are lying to you, again, as usual.
>
> Read this.
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/washingtons-...

WHASSAMATTA YOU BRAINDEAD HICK?? YOUR BOOGLE GROKE?? You fucking
slavering useful stooge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358965/Obamas-invited-Prince-William-Kate-Middletons-Royal-wedding.html

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle have not been invited
to Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding.
The Queen personally invited 40 heads of state, who received the gold-
embossed invitations over the weekend to the April 29 wedding of the
future king.
The Obamas, however, were not among them.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358965/Obamas-invited-Prince-William-Kate-Middletons-Royal-wedding.html#ixzz1Kv1W5VWA

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Apr 29, 2011, 10:28:57 AM4/29/11

You drooling, babbling, knuckle-dragging idiot. The "heads of state"
who were invited were kings and princes and queens and such -- WE
DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE.

Furthermore -- did you not notice that the "heads of state" who were
invited were all from the British Commonwealth -- a part of which we
are not.

Jesus but you rightwingers are dumber than a dead armadillo.

The PHANTOM

Apr 29, 2011, 11:40:12 AM4/29/11
On Apr 29, 9:28 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 06:35:20 -0700 (PDT), The PHANTOM
>

> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358965/Obamas-invited-Prince...

> >President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle have not been invited
> >to Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding.
> >The Queen personally invited 40 heads of state, who received the gold-
> >embossed invitations over the weekend to the April 29 wedding of the
> >future king.
> >The Obamas, however, were not among them.
>
> >Read more:
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358965/Obamas-invited-Prince...

> You drooling, babbling, knuckle-dragging idiot.  The "heads of state"
> who were invited were kings and princes and queens and such -- WE
> DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE.
>
> Furthermore -- did you not notice that the "heads of state" who were
> invited were all from the British Commonwealth -- a part of which we
> are not.
>
> Jesus but you rightwingers are dumber than a dead armadillo.

HUH ?? But we now have an African King and Queen in the
Whitehouse(along with mammy in law). Why did our Monarch's get snubbed
by the fucking limeys?? WTF happened to King Obongo promising "to
repair the damage done to our reputation by the previous
administration"?? I thought your Pharaoh,you know the mulatto who
you'd rape you own mother for a chance to teabag his nutsack,promised
to make the world "love and respect America again" ?? Does the British
Monarchy still hate America because of the damage done by Bush or do
they hate the arrogant,dangerously clueless marxist that you continue
to make excuses for??

> The material posted here may or may not be factual.
>
> The author is following the example set by
> Senator Jon Kyl (R, AZ) who was caught citing
> false statistics, after which his staff stated
> that his comments were "not intended to be factual."
>

> KATN- Hide quoted text -

Anthony

Apr 29, 2011, 11:55:04 AM4/29/11

"The PHANTOM" <burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I like reading your posts because no matter what mistakes I make in my life
I can always take solace in the fact that I'm not as useless as the PHANTOM.

HAHAHA

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 7:21:21 PM4/29/11

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 7:21:24 PM4/29/11

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 7:21:32 PM4/29/11

"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> (And yes - the shuttle launch is the same day, if you're interested in

>>> other out-of-this-world stories.) No detail is too small, no piece of
>>> royal trivia too minor - and no chance of a surprise elopement so we

>>> can all sleep in Friday morning.
>>>
>>> The closest most of Washington will get to the wedding is if they set
>>> the alarm to watch the 6 a.m. (EDT) wedding on TV - including

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 9:20:49 PM4/29/11

"The PHANTOM" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 9:20:44 PM4/29/11

"Clive Armstrong" <nosp...@nobody.com> wrote in message

Fwanklin Hummer Boston Butthole Burglar & Fudge-Packer; aka Nappy Tommy Turd Burglar

Apr 29, 2011, 10:54:07 PM4/29/11
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

Nappy Tom likes to force newsgroup replies to bogus newsgroups, a
silly trick that was popular more than a decade ago and is today only
practiced by children, retards and the most desperate. Here's how you
report Nappy Tom to Google:

Message reported to Google...

To REPORT this post to Google click here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/b14994dd48691db5?hl=en

Then click "More options"

Then click "Report this message"

Then select "Other"

In description type:

Please ask this offensive user to STOP FORCING all replies to
"alt.stupidity"

Please ask this offensive user to STOP USING "Followup-To:
alt.stupidity"

Then click "Report Abuse"

All done!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 11:02:20 PM4/29/11

> On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 05:24:31 -0700 (PDT), The PHANTOM
> <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 29, 7:37 am, Clive Armstrong <nospa...@nobody.com> wrote:
>>> Glenn Beck's devoting a 2 hour special on how the royal wedding was part of
>>> Obama's distraction ploy to take the pressure off his unresolved birth
>>> certificate issue and the fact that he never went to school and is in fact a
>>> functioning illiterate with an education no higher than Sean Hannity's.
>>>
>>> Bill O'Reilly is urging a repeat of his wildly successful French boycott, but
>>> this time against all things with the name Queen, Prince or Royal on the
>>> label.
>>
>>I think their invitation is in the same envelope as Hussein and
>>Moochelle's invitation. Musta' got lost in the mail.
>
> No, actually, it was your brain that got lost in the mail. Years ago.
>

> Several of the usual loons in the rightwing blogosphere have been
> spewing bullshit about how the Obama's were not invited to the royal
> wedding and this fact is a SERIOUS SNUB to the Obama's.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> The rightwingers are lying to you, again, as usual.
>
> Read this.
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/washingtons-joe-and-barby-allbritton-make-royal-wedding-guest-list/2011/04/24/AFNuhpdE_blog.html
>
> -- quote
> T-minus five days until the royal wedding of Wills and Kate, which
> means the already frenzied coverage is about to kick into overdrive.
> (And yes - the shuttle launch is the same day, if you're interested in

> other out-of-this-world stories.) No detail is too small, no piece of
> royal trivia too minor - and no chance of a surprise elopement so we

> can all sleep in Friday morning.
>
> The closest most of Washington will get to the wedding is if they set
> the alarm to watch the 6 a.m. (EDT) wedding on TV - including

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 11:02:18 PM4/29/11

spameraser

Apr 29, 2011, 11:02:23 PM4/29/11