Re: Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix

Message has been deleted

Pedro

Sep 1, 2007, 4:21:46 AM9/1/07

"jax" <j...@free.speech> wrote in message
news:25e1fb9e4028b100...@remailer.metacolo.com...

> August 30, 2007
>
> Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix

I hear that it's a big conspiracy and they're out to get us.

strabo

Sep 1, 2007, 5:15:18 AM9/1/07

"It is immoral to disagree with the Jewish agenda on anything. For
each policy item, there is a 'hate' term to describe anyone who
stands athwart the almighty yid. It's an easy game to play, but it
only works if you control the media and can make your term stick
through repetition. In Jewish politics, there is no honest debate,
just framing and lying. To beat Jews, never acknowledge their
language, never defend yourself against them, only attack."
- Victor Wolzek

Pedro

Sep 1, 2007, 6:37:54 AM9/1/07

"strabo" <str...@flashlight.net> wrote in message

> Pedro wrote:
>> "jax" <j...@free.speech> wrote in message
>>> August 30, 2007
>>>
>>> Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix
>>

>> I hear that it's a big conspiracy and they're out to get us.
>
> "It is immoral to disagree with the Jewish agenda on anything.

It's true. How can it not be? I read it on Usenet from the likes of you.

In fact, 37 of the states in the contiguous USA have capital punishment as the
penalty for those who disagree with the Jewish, the Gay and the Freemason
agendas. It's also immoral to chew with your mouth open and to pick your nose.

Avidbuff

Sep 1, 2007, 6:41:48 AM9/1/07
On Sep 1, 5:05 am, j...@free.speech (jax) wrote:
> August 30, 2007
>
> Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix
>
> http://voice-of-deseret.blogspot.com/2007/08/columbus-oh-mayor-michae...
>
> Jews simply will not allow others to criticize their behavior. In
> this instance they try to get two old women fired. Why? They spoke
> the truth about jews on video in their off hours. Isn't that free
> speech? Jews don't believe in free speech. To them, free speech
> means pornography - Sarah Silverman's right to talk about
> cornholing Jesus with a Mary-shaped dildo. But if you try to talk
> about atrocities committed by jews, such as their mass murder of
> tens of millions of Eastern Europeans last century, they want you
> thrown in jail like Ernst Zundel. That is why we've always said,
> `Truth is an anti-Semite.' The truth about the jews is that they
> hate all other peoples. Hate them and try to dominate and destroy
> them. The jews set up a bogus scientific study culiminating in `The
> Authoritarian Personality' with the sole mission of using its
> pseudo-scientific findings to try to destroy the White family.
> There's no way to live with jews, and anybody who tells you that
> jews are White, or that some jews are on our side, is lying.
> There's only one answer to the genocidal loxism pouring out of
> judea and that's EXPEL the jews, let them all move to Israel.

Up your meds, the current dose is obviously not cutting it.

Kyle Hitler

Sep 1, 2007, 6:59:07 AM9/1/07
Avidbuff <avid...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Up your meds, the current dose is obviously not cutting it.

What about the historical fact based on first hand evidence that the Jews
used their overwhelming influence on the Romans to execute Jesus, Santa
Claus, Jacob Marley, Rin Tin Tin and the Easter Bunny?

The truth is out there!

Roger

Sep 1, 2007, 7:16:45 AM9/1/07
"strabo" <str...@flashlight.net> wrote in message
> Pedro wrote:
>> "jax" <j...@free.speech> wrote in message
>>> August 30, 2007
>>>
>>> Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix
>>

>> I hear that it's a big conspiracy and they're out to get us.
>
> "It is immoral to disagree with the Jewish agenda on anything. For
> each policy item, there is a 'hate' term to describe anyone who
> stands athwart the almighty yid. It's an easy game to play, but it
> only works if you control the media and can make your term stick
> through repetition. In Jewish politics, there is no honest debate,
> just framing and lying. To beat Jews, never acknowledge their
> language, never defend yourself against them, only attack."
> - Victor Wolzek

From http://rodp.ridne.net/node-5679.html

Site description: Film review by Victor Wolzek from a white supremacist
point of view.

Professor Julius Sumner Miller

Sep 1, 2007, 7:33:36 AM9/1/07
I thought that everyone parroted the rants by Victor Wolzek?

He's so famous that he's doing TV adverts for Cadillac and Virgin Air and
several bridges, abutments and cross walks have been named after him!

His latest line-by-line retort to the quantum physics behind Steven
Hawking's "A Brief History of Time" was featured in the latest edition of
Guns and Ammo!

Hal Turner called it pure genius!

Ya gotta love the man!

Gunner

Sep 1, 2007, 10:44:39 AM9/1/07

You also missed Jimi Hendrix, Admr Yamamoto and Gen Patton.

Oh..and the hula hoop.

Gunner

Gunner

Sep 1, 2007, 10:46:50 AM9/1/07
On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 04:16:45 -0700, "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Who the hell cares about the white supremacist point of view? The
only one I care about is the one they will have a few seconds before
the stool is kicked out from under them.

Lots of rope, lots of lamp posts. Since they love Tutonic
things..they will LOVE doing the Spandau Ballet.....

Gunner

Anarchore

Sep 1, 2007, 11:36:54 AM9/1/07
Gunner explained on 9/1/07 :

They are behind the wars in the middle east, and are destroying America
in so many other ways.

Their beloved terrorstate Israhell was involved in 911 up to it's
elbows.

Supporters of Israhell should be sent there, before things get really
ugly.

http://zionofascism.wordpress.com/2007/03/30/evidence-of-israels-911-involvement/

geotek

Sep 2, 2007, 3:31:53 AM9/2/07

"jax" <j...@free.speech> wrote in message

> August 30, 2007
>
> Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix
>
> http://voice-of-deseret.blogspot.com/2007/08/columbus-oh-mayor-michael-coleman.html

> Jews simply will not allow others to criticize their behavior. In
> this instance they try to get two old women fired. Why? They spoke
> the truth about jews on video in their off hours. Isn't that free
> speech? Jews don't believe in free speech. To them, free speech
> means pornography - Sarah Silverman's right to talk about
> cornholing Jesus with a Mary-shaped dildo. But if you try to talk
> about atrocities committed by jews, such as their mass murder of
> tens of millions of Eastern Europeans last century, they want you
> thrown in jail like Ernst Zundel. That is why we've always said,
> `Truth is an anti-Semite.' The truth about the jews is that they
> hate all other peoples. Hate them and try to dominate and destroy
> them. The jews set up a bogus scientific study culiminating in `The
> Authoritarian Personality' with the sole mission of using its
> pseudo-scientific findings to try to destroy the White family.
> There's no way to live with jews, and anybody who tells you that
> jews are White, or that some jews are on our side, is lying.
> There's only one answer to the genocidal loxism pouring out of
> judea and that's EXPEL the jews, let them all move to Israel.

I usually don't respond to dumbass shit like this, but I was curious: what
is "some jews are on our side..." What side is that? Whose side? I didn't
know I had a side. Since you haven't responded to any others, I don't
actually expect an answer either- I was just curious.
geotek

Greg Carr

Sep 2, 2007, 4:34:03 PM9/2/07
These idiots say the Jews are a problem and praise the lying, idiot
Sen.McCarthy of the blacklist era. They are law officers in a city with a
black mayor so what did they think would happen. Fire these idiots.

Mel Gibson is not right as these women claim. He is a drunk known to drive
drunk and he is an anti-Semite raised by a Nazi.

"Your not allowed to say the truth anymore or else your mean." Are your hot
flashes and the fact your vaginal walls are dried out having an affect on
your minds?

"geotek" <y...@y.com> wrote in message

Gunner

Sep 7, 2007, 4:08:12 AM9/7/07
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:34:03 GMT, "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>These idiots say the Jews are a problem and praise the lying, idiot
>Sen.McCarthy of the blacklist era.

Poor example Greg. McCarthy was and has been proven correct.

Shrug

Gunner

an old fiend

Sep 7, 2007, 11:56:06 AM9/7/07

"Gunner" <gun...@NOSPAM.lightspeed.net> wrote in message
I is a ham radio orparator that happenens to be Bisexaul kinky and target
of hell of lot of total BS i in army at frot sill in okhoma years back and
didd tpo secrete work for chmecial crops as another named the did is keaping
secret they diednt want me to leaave adn no want me to leed men into brattle
as commishunned officre no they want to do soemthing I have never done
before
lead men in battle the war is indeed tenching things quuit e abit.

old blog- http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/ (woger steel it four a wilhe)

new blog- http://ipunce.blogspot.com/index.html

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Sep 7, 2007, 12:05:14 PM9/7/07
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:56:06 -0400, "an old fiend"
<kb9q...@puncegotcha.com> wrote:Jews and Free Speech Don't Mix

and when he wrote and choose to post it to RRAP he just insured
another 10 years of Get Kelp or what ever other inane stuff I choose
to post over the antisemtic zenophobic flaming you folks choose to to
do IN my name

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Mark Morgan

Sep 11, 2007, 3:44:09 PM9/11/07

"an old fiend" <kb9q...@puncegotcha.com> wrote in message news:...

new blog- http://ipunce.blogspot.com/index.html

Gunner

Sep 12, 2007, 1:17:50 AM9/12/07
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:44:09 -0400, "Mark Morgan" <kb9q...@punce.net>
wrote:

>"an old fiend" <kb9q...@puncegotcha.com> wrote in message news:...
>>
>> "Gunner" <gun...@NOSPAM.lightspeed.net> wrote in message

>>> Poor example Greg. McCarthy was and has been proven correct.
>>>
>>> Shrug
>>>
>>> Gunner
>>>

> I is a ham radio orparator that happenens to be Bisexaul kinky and target
> of hell of lot of total BS i in army at frot sill in okhoma years back and
> didd tpo secrete work for chmecial crops as another named the did is
>keaping
> secret they diednt want me to leaave adn no want me to leed men into
>brattle
> as commishunned officre no they want to do soemthing I have never done
> before lead men in battle the war is indeed tenching things quuit e abit.

Participated in chemical agent tests eh?

Sorry to hear that.

Gunner

an_old_friend

Sep 14, 2007, 2:22:24 PM9/14/07

shonatovah woger

Mark Morgan

Sep 13, 2007, 5:14:23 PM9/13/07

"Gunner" <gun...@NOSPAM.lightspeed.net> wrote in message
1) I was draft into the US Army.
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz theFBI,
DOD, and CIA have al todl me I candodit.
5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal
atraction four ex-shemale wife almoney
6) I was recenty, paying $5/hr. to acess my ISP
7) I has a 248 IQ, but cant figre out how touse a spel checker.
8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked.
9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ideed as the peples off th USNET.
10) I punce gotcha

--
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/index.html

Shalom

http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Greg Carr

Sep 17, 2007, 2:23:52 AM9/17/07

"Mark Morgan" <kb9q...@punce.net> wrote in message

> "Gunner" <gun...@NOSPAM.lightspeed.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:44:09 -0400, "Mark Morgan" <kb9q...@punce.net>
>> wrote:

McCarthy was a cretin and is considered by many to be the worst Senator in
modern US history.

Gunner Asch

Sep 17, 2007, 5:44:18 AM9/17/07
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:23:52 GMT, "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>McCarthy was a cretin and is considered by many to be the worst Senator in
>modern US history.

McCarthy was called all manner of bad things by the very Communists he
exposed.

So it would appear you are a Communist.

After all..the Venona files proved him to not only be right, but
underestimated the numbers of Communists who had penetrated
government, cinema and so forth.

Sure you didnt write for Pravda? I recognize the disinformation
techniques you employ.

Gunner

David Johnston

Sep 17, 2007, 2:42:01 PM9/17/07
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:44:18 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gun...@NOSPAM.earthlink.net> wrote:

>>McCarthy was a cretin and is considered by many to be the worst Senator in
>>modern US history.
>
>McCarthy was called all manner of bad things by the very Communists he
>exposed.

He was also called all manner of bad things by non-Communists who
realised that he was getting the way of actually catching enemy agents
and discredting legitimate anti-communism by stirring up so much dust
without any evidence to back up his accusation.

Gunner Asch

Sep 17, 2007, 5:14:08 PM9/17/07
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:42:01 GMT, David Johnston <da...@block.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:44:18 -0700, Gunner Asch
><gun...@NOSPAM.earthlink.net> wrote:

>>>McCarthy was a cretin and is considered by many to be the worst Senator in
>>>modern US history.
>>
>>McCarthy was called all manner of bad things by the very Communists he
>>exposed.
>
>He was also called all manner of bad things by non-Communists who
>realised that he was getting the way of actually catching enemy agents
>and discredting legitimate anti-communism by stirring up so much dust
>without any evidence to back up his accusation.

anti-communists? There were very few prior to McCarthy. If there had
been, we wouldnt have been riddled with them.

Seems the Venona Intercepts were not taken particularly seriously
prior to McCarthy.

Gunner

Topaz

Sep 17, 2007, 6:24:01 PM9/17/07
wrote:

>McCarthy was a cretin and is considered by many to be the worst Senator in
>modern US history.

The Jews control your media and you mind.

There was a book in ordinary bookstores called "An Empire of
Their Own". It was a pro-Jewish book but it showed that the Jews ran
Hollywood.

Here are some quotes from a magazine for Jews called "Moment".
It is subtitled "The Jewish magazine for the 90's" These quotes are
from the Aug 1996 edition after the Headline "Jews Run Hollywood - So
What?":

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish
power and prominence in popular culture. Any list of the most
influential production executives at each of the major movie studios
will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."

"the famous Disney organization, which was founded by Walt
Disney, a gentile Midwesterner who allegedly harbored anti-Semetic
attitudes, now features Jewish personnel in nearly all its most
powerful positions."

The head of Walt Disney studios is now the Jew Michael Eisner.
On studios that were bought out by the Japanese the magazine says:

"When Mitsushita took over MCA-Universal, they did nothing to
undermine the unquestioned authority of Universal's legendary - and
all Jewish - management triad of Lew Wasserman, Sid Scheinberg, and
Tom Pollack."

Here are some quotes from the paper "Jews Control the Media
and Rule America"
It may be rather out of date but it still explains why things are the
way they are.

"American Broadcasting Companies (ABC), Columbia Broadcasting
System (CBS), and National Broadcasting Company (NBC). Each of these
three has been under the absolute control of a single man over a long
enough period of time--ranging from 32 to 55 years--for him to staff
the corporation at every level with officers of his choosing and then
to place his imprint indelibly upon it. In each case that man has been
a Jew.
"Until 1985, when ABC merged with Capital Cities
Communications, Inc...the chairman of the board of directors and chief
executive officer (CEO) of the network was Leonard Harry Goldenson, a
Jew...In an interview in the April 1, 1985 issue of Newsweek,
Goldenson boasted 'I built this company (ABC) from scratch.'"

"CBS was under the domination of William S. Paley for more than
half a century. The son of immigrant Jews from Russia..."

"There has been no move by top G-E management to change the
Jewish "profile" of NBC or to replace key Jewish personnel. To the
contrary, new Jewish executives have been added: an example is Steve
Friedman..."

"The man in charge of the television entertainment division at
CBS is Jeff Sagansky. At ABC the entertainment division is run by two
men....nearly all of the men who shape young Amercians' concept of
reality, of good and evil, of permissible and impermissible behavior
are Jews. In particular, Sagansky and Bloomberg are Jews. So is
Tartikoff. Littlefield is the only Gentile who has had a significant
role in TV entertainment programming in recent years."

"American Film magazine listed the top 10...entertainment
companies and their CEOs...Time Warner Communications (Steven J Ross,
Jew) Walt Disney Co. (Michael D. Eisner, Jew)...Of the 10 top
entertainment CEOs listed above, eight are Jews."

"The Newhouse media empire provides an example of more than a
lack of real competition among America's daily newspapers; it also
illustrates the insatiable appetite Jews have shown for all organs of
opinion... The Newhouse's own 31 daily newspapers, including several
large and important ones, such as the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the
Newark Star-Ledger, and the New Orleans Times-Picayune; the nation's
largest trade book publishing conglomerate, Random House, with all
its subsidiaries; Newhouse Broadcasting, consisting of 12 television
broadcasting stations and 87 cable-TV systems, including some of the
countries largest cable networks- the Sunday supplement Parade, with a
circulation of more than 22 million copies per week; some two dozen
major magazines, including the New Yorker, Vogue, Mademoiselle,
Glamour, Vanity Fair, HQ, Bride's, Gentlemen's Quarterly, Self,
Home&Garden...."

"Furthermore, even those newspapers still under Gentile ownership
and management are so thoroughly dependent upon Jewish advertising..."

"the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington
Post. These three...are the newspapers which set trends and guidelines
for nearly all others. They are the ones which decide what is news and
what isn't, at national and international levels. They originate the
news; the others merely copy it. And all three newspapers are in
Jewish hands...The Sulzberger family also owns, through the New York
Times Co. 36 other newspapers; twelve magazines, including McCall's
and Family Circle..."

"New York's other newspapers are in no better hands than the
Daily News. The New York Post is owned by billionaire Jewish
real-estate developer Peter Kalikow. The Village Voice is the personal
property of Leonard Stern, the billionaire Jewish owner of..."

"There are only three newsmagazines of any note published in the
United States: Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News & World Report....The CEO
of Time Warner Communications is Steven J. Ross, and he is a Jew.
"Newsweek, as mentioned above, is published by the Washington
Post Co., under the Jewess Katherine Meyer Graham..."
"U.S. News & World Report... owned and published by Jewish real
estate developer Mortimer B. Zuckerman..."

" The three largest book publishers...Random House... Simon &
Schuster , and Time Inc. Book Co....All three are owned or controlled
by Jews...The CEO of Simon & Schuster if Richard Snyder, and the
president is Jeremy Kaplan; both are Jews too."

"Western Publishing...ranks first among publishers of children's
books, with more than 50 per cent of the market. Its chairman and CEO
is Richard Bernstein, a Jew."

"Jewish spokesmen customarily will use evasive tactics. "Ted
Turner isn't a Jew!" they will announce..."

"We are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence
on our political system and virtual control of our government; we also
are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children..."

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Sep 17, 2007, 6:51:23 PM9/17/07
wrote:

>"Mark Morgan" <kb9q...@punce.net> wrote in message

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Greg Carr

Sep 23, 2007, 4:40:35 PM9/23/07
If you want to believe the Verona files then go ahead.. You are an idiot.
Kf.

--
Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of

Google Censorship:For more info Google greg...@yahoo.ca +"Google"
+"censorship" then do the same search with AltaVista
"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAM.earthlink.net> wrote in message

Greg Carr

Sep 23, 2007, 4:46:03 PM9/23/07
Just like J.Edgar Hoover the transvestite ABOMINATION who claimed falsely
that Martin Luther King was a Communist McCartney falsely accused innocent
ppl of being Communists. He lied on many occasions on the number of
Communists in govt and was humiliated on national TV when these lies were
revealed live. He was an alcoholic drunk who died at 48 thoroughly
discredited.

--
Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of
Judgment.

Google Censorship:For more info Google greg...@yahoo.ca +"Google"
+"censorship" then do the same search with AltaVista

"David Johnston" <da...@block.net> wrote in message

Greg Carr

Gunner Asch

Sep 23, 2007, 6:47:48 PM9/23/07
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:40:35 GMT, "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>If you want to believe the Verona files then go ahead.

I do chose to do so. Far too much verification to think they are
false.

> You are an idiot.
>Kf.

And you are in deepest denial.

Pity.

But then ...Useful Idiots are often in denial.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Sep 23, 2007, 6:49:40 PM9/23/07
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:46:03 GMT, "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>ust like J.Edgar Hoover the transvestite ABOMINATION who claimed falsely

>that Martin Luther King was a Communist McCartney falsely accused innocent
>ppl of being Communists. He lied on many occasions on the number of
>Communists in govt and was humiliated on national TV when these lies were
>revealed live. He was an alcoholic drunk who died at 48 thoroughly
>discredited.

Got cites to back up all of your spew?

>--
>Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
>again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of
>Judgment.

Why? Im Buddhist. While I find the Bible interesting reading...all the
sister and mother fucking and the killings and murders and incest and
child murders....shrug....

It reads like the National Inquirer.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Sep 23, 2007, 6:50:44 PM9/23/07
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:46:52 GMT, "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>They aren't now. McCarthy was a drunk.

Yes he was. And that had what to do with the Venona Intercepts?

Be specific. Use as much whitespace as necessary.

Gunner

strabo

Sep 25, 2007, 2:34:44 AM9/25/07
Greg Carr wrote:
> Just like J.Edgar Hoover the transvestite ABOMINATION who claimed falsely
> that Martin Luther King was a Communist McCartney falsely accused innocent
> ppl of being Communists. He lied on many occasions on the number of
> Communists in govt and was humiliated on national TV when these lies were
> revealed live. He was an alcoholic drunk who died at 48 thoroughly
> discredited.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that the fundamental policies
and practices of US self-sufficiency and a pay-as-you-go government
were reversed by internal Socialist enterprises.

--------------------------

Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR.
OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963.

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE
OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963.

Mr. HERLONG:

Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and
articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De
Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public
to the dangers of communism in America.

At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous
consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies
as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.

3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States
would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist
affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.

7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of
Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free
elections under supervision of the U.N.

9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States
has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.

10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is
rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its
own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world
can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these
two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American
institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for
socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get
control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

18. Gain control of all student newspapers.

19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or
organizations which are under Communist attack.

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments,
editorial writing, policy-making positions.

21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of
artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate
all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless,
awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to
promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship"
and a violation of free speech and free press.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography
and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal,
natural, healthy."

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social"
religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual
maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools
on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church
and state."

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate,
old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation
between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish
aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching
of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the
"big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the
Communists took over.

32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any
part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs,
mental health clinics, etc.

33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation
of the Communist apparatus.

34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social
agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which
no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a
means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and
easy divorce.

41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative
influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding
of children to suppressive influence of parents.

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate
aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest
groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic,
political or social problems.

43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are
ready for self-government.

44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.

45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent
the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give
the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.

- end -