LET US ALL DEFECTAE ON THE JEWISH TALMUD...

Aviroce

Apr 26, 2011, 8:15:03 PM4/26/11
You are selling trash to the public. Below are some of your ideas on
humans in Talmuds. Also, Judaism is not a religion when a person is
identified as a Jew if the DNA is of some kind.. Nazism was derived
to be a replica of Zionism but of the opposite side to disentangle
Jewish grip on the German and Austrian societies. Go fishing in
contaminated waters as that is the kind of fish you can eat.
"Kike Online: Ilan Ramon" <lost_jew_in_sp...@yahoo.com> posted the
following articles about the Talmud:

***************************************************************************­
*************************************

Jewish Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are Not Humans

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human
animals,
and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of
Adam. We
will now list some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following
prayer
every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a
slave.

Kehuboth 6b. [Now] does it not mean that if he had yet no intercourse
[with
his wife] he may have intercourse [with her] even on Sabbath? Said
Raba: No,
except Sabbath. Said Abaye to him: But it says, `until the night
following
the Sabbath [one gives her] four nights'? Only, said Raba, when he
already
had intercourse [with her]. If [it were, as you say,] after he
already
had
intercourse, what does he let us hear? He lets us hear that it is
allowed to
have intercourse on Sabbath, as that [statement] of Samuel [teaches],
for
Samuel said: One may enter into a narrow opening on Sabbath, although
he
causes pebbles to break loose.

Uses of Oil of Annointing. Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the
oil of
anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles
[Hebrew:
goyim] or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and
vessels
is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man [Hebrew: adam]
shall it
not be poured [Exodus 30:32]"; and cattle and vessels are not man
[adam].
Also with regard to the dead, [it is plausible] that he is exempt,
since
after death one is called corpse and not a man [adam]. But why is one
exempt
in the case of gentiles [goyim]; are they not in the category of man
[adam]?--No, it is written: "And ye my sheep, the sheep of my
pasture,
are
man [adam] [Ezekiel 34:31]": Ye are called man [adam] but gentiles
[goyim]
are not called man [adam]. (Ed. but by implication, Cain),

In the above passage, the Rabbis are discussing the Mosaic law which
forbids
applying holy oil to men. In the discussion, the Rabbis state that it
is not
a sin to apply the holy oil to gentiles, since gentiles are not human
beings
(literally, Adam, and are by implication, Cain).

Yebamoth 61a: It was taught: And so did R. Simeon ben Yohai state
[61a] that
the graves of gentiles [goyim] do not impart levitical uncleanness by
an
ohel [standing or bending over a grave], for it is said, "And ye my
sheep
the sheep of my pasture, are men [adam]" [Ezekiel 34:31]; you are
called men
[adam] but the idolaters are not called men [adam].

The Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or grave imparts
uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud here teaches that
if
a Jew
touches the grave of a gentile, it does not make him unclean, since
gentiles
are not human (literally, Adam).

Baba Mezia 114b: Said he [Rabbah] to him: Art thou not a priest: why
then
dost thou stand in a cemetery? - He replied: Has the Master not
studied the
laws of purity? For it has been taught: R. Simeon ben Yohai said: The
graves
of gentiles [goyim] do not defile, for it is written, "And ye my
flock, the
flock of my pastures, are men [adam]" [Ezekiel 34:31]; only ye are
designated men [Adam].

A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was
standing
there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was
permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into
contact with
the graves of humans [adam], and he was standing in a gentile
graveyard.

Since the so-called Scriptural proof text (Ezekiel 34:31) repeatedly
cited
in the above three Talmud passages in reality does not prove that
only
Jews
are human, it is self-evident that the Talmudic sages who asserted
the
preceding absurdities about Gentiles were already anti-Gentile
racists
or
ideologues who, in desperate search of some proof of their position,
distorted an Old Testament passage in order to justify their bigotry.
Their
ideology came first, their "proof" second.

Berakoth 58a R. Shila administered lashes to a man who had
intercourse
with
an Egyptian woman. The man went and informed against him to the
Government,
saying: There is a man among the Jews who passes judgment without the
permission of the Government. An official was sent to [summon] him.
When he
came he was asked: Why did you flog that man? He replied: Because he
had
intercourse with a she-ass.

They said to him: Have you witnesses? He replied: I have. Elijah
thereupon
came in the form of a man and gave evidence. They said to him: If
that
is
the case he ought to be put to death! He replied: Since we have been
exiled
from our land, we have no authority to put to death; do with him what
you
please.

While they were considering his case, R. Shila exclaimed, "Thine, Oh
Lord,
is the greatness and the power" [1 Chronicles 29:11] What are you
saying?
they asked him. He replied: What I am saying is this: Blessed is the
All-Merciful who has made the earthly royalty on the model of the
heavenly,
and has invested you with dominion, and made you lovers of justice.

They said to him: Are you so solicitous for the honor of the
Government?
They handed him a staff and said to him: You may act as judge. When
he
went
out that man said to him: Does the All-Merciful perform miracles for
liars?

He replied: Wretch! Are they not called asses? For it is written:
"Whose
flesh is as the flesh of asses" [Ezekiel 23:20]. He noticed that the
man was
about to inform them that he had called them asses. He said: This man
is a
persecutor, and the Torah has said: If a man comes to kill you, rise
early
and kill him first. So he struck him with the staff and killed him.
He
then
said: Since a miracle has been wrought for me through this verse, I
will
expound it."

Our apologies for subjecting our readers to the preceding lengthy
Talmudic
drivel, but it is best to include all of it to demonstrate its
depravity.

In addition to having Elijah float down from heaven to deceive the
Gentile
court, the Talmud teaches that Gentiles are in reality animals, hence
Rabbi
Shila (and Elijah) did not really lie at all. It also teaches that
anyone
(even a Jewish man) who reveals this Talmud truth about non-Jews
deserves
execution, since revealing it makes Gentiles angry and causes
persecution of
the Jews.

We can only rejoice that the majority of Jews today do not follow
such
heinous teachings; only a few openly espouse the Talmud as divinely
inspired, although unfortunately these few are sometimes to be found
in
influential leadership positions.

(Parenthetically, the above Scripture proof-text cited by the rabbis,
does
not prove that Gentiles are not human, being animals. The passage
from
Ezekiel in the Bible only says that some Egyptians had large sex
organs and
copious emissions. This does not in any way prove or even connote
that
the
Egyptians being referred to in the Bible were considered animals).

Having sufficiently proven our point from the Talmud, namely that the
Talmud
teaches that Gentiles are not human [Hebrew: Adam], and are really
animals,
we will list a few other passages which expound on the Ezekiel 23:20
"proof
text", allowing our readers to research them on their own: Arakin
19b,
Berakoth 25b, Niddah 45a, Shabbath 150a, Yebamoth 98a.

The original text of Sanhedrin 37a applies God's approval only to the
saving
of Jewish lives. This is demonstrable by referring to Jewish books
such as
the Hesronot Ha-shas.

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/closer.htm#06

***************************************************************************­
***********************

Genocide Advocated by The Talmud

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi
Simon ben
Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the Gentiles should
all be
killed").

This passage is not from the Soncino edition but is from the original
Hebrew
of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia,
published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under
the
entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The
Jewish
Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has
been
altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted."
In the
Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim
41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of
Simon
ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of
non-
Jews.
(Jewish Press of June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an
orthodox
Khazar from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including
children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a
disciple
of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as
"dogs" is
"from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and
Goldstein's
philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence
against
'goyim,' a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994,
p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and
the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989,
p.
5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish
fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/closer.htm#06

***************************************************************************­
********************
A Great Rabbi Deceives A Woman

Kallah 51a (Soncino Minor Tractates). Teaches that God approves of
rabbis
who lie: "The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young
lads
passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of
him who
uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi
Joshua
remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a
woman's
menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a
son of a
niddah.

"They said, 'What induced you to contradict the opinion of your
colleagues?'
He replied, "I will prove it concerning him." He went to the lad's
mother
and found her sitting in the market selling beans. "He said to her,
'My
daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will
bring
you to the world to come.' (eternal life). She said to him, 'Swear it
me.'

Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his
heart,
said to her, 'What is the status of your son?' She replied, 'When I
entered
the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept
away from
me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to
me.'
Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.

It was declared, '..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His
Secret to
Rabbi Akiba..."

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding
discussion is actually about Christ (the lad who 'uncovered his
head'). The
reference to the lad's mother is of course to the mother of Jesus,
Blessed
Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in
Talmud).

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/closer.htm#06

***************************************************************************­
******************
Deception and Dissimulation

The response of the orthodox rabbis to documentation regarding the
racism
and hatred in the Talmud is simply to brazenly lie, in keeping with
the
Talmud's Baba Kamma 113a which states that Jews may use lies
("subterfuges")
to circumvent a Gentile. The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a powerful,
multi-million dollar rabbinical propaganda center dispatched Rabbi
Daniel
Landes in 1995 to deny that the Talmud dehumanizes non-Jews. "This is
utter
rot," he said. His proof? Why, his word, of course.

We however, in this writing, have furnished the reader with
documentation
direct from the original Talmudic texts, as well as from the writings
of the
Jews' own "greatest" Talmud authority, Moses Maimonides.

In 1994, Rabbi Tzvi Marx, director of Applied Education at the Shalom
Hartman Institute in Jerusalem, made a remarkable admission
concerning
how
Jews in the past have issued two sets of texts: the authentic
Talmudic
texts
and commentaries with which they instruct their own youth in the
Talmud
schools (kollels) and "censured and amended" versions which they
disseminate
to the gullible goyim (non-Jews) for public consumption.

Rabbi Marx states that in the version of Maimonides' teachings
published for
public consumption, Maimonides is made to say that whoever kills a
human
being transgresses the law.

But, Rabbi Marx points out "... that this only reflects the censured
and
amended printed text, whereas the original manuscripts have it only
as
"whoever kills an Israelite." ("Tikkun: A Bi-Monthly Jewish
Critique,"
May-June, 1994).

The Jewish book, "Hesronot Ha-shas" (i.e. "that which is removed from
the
Talmud," cf. William Popper, "The Censorship of Hebrew Books," p.
59),
is
important in this regard.

"Hesronot Ha-shas" was reprinted in 1989 by Sinai Publishing of Tel-
Aviv.
Hesronot Ha-shas is valuable because it lists some of the original
Talmud
texts that were later changed or omitted, with the resulting
falsified
texts
nowadays being cited for Gentile consumption as authentic.

Popper (pp. 58-59), states: "It was not always that long passages ...
were
censored ... but often single words alone were omitted; ... Often, in
these
cases, another method of correction was used in place of omission -
substitution."

Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, the translator of the most recent English
version of
the Babylonian Talmud, says, "Indeed, almost every passage dealing
with
non-Jews must be suspected of having undergone some change." (Talmud
Reference Guide, by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, Random House, New York,
1989, p.
50).

For example, the translators of the English Soncino version of the
Talmud
sometimes translate the Hebrew word goyim (Gentiles) under any number
of
terms such as "heathen, Cuthean, Egyptian, idolater" etc. But these
are
actually references to Gentiles (all non-Jews). In footnote 5 of the
Soncino
edition Talmud it is stated: "Cuthean (Samaritan) was here
substituted
for
the original goy ..." Christians are sometimes referred to by the
code
word
Min or Minim.

It is the standard disinformation practice of the Pharisees to deny
the
existence of the racist Talmudic passages we have cited, in order to
claim
that such passages are the "fabrications of 'anti-Semites'."

In 1994, the 80 year old Dowager Lady Jane Birdwood was arrested and
prosecuted in a criminal court in London, England for the "crime" of
publishing in her pamphlet, "The Longest Hatred," the truthful
statement
that the Talmud contains anti-Gentile and anti-Christian passages.

In the course of her trial, which was ignored by the U.S. media, a
rabbi was
called as a prosecution witness. The rabbi proceeded to flatly deny
that the
Talmud contained anti-Gentile and anti-Christ passages and on the
basis of
the rabbi's "prestige," the old woman was convicted and sentenced to
three
months in jail and fined the equivalent of $1,000.

We have here provided the reader with authentic documentary passages
from
the Talmud proving that the Talmud constitutes Jewish supremacist
hate
literature. Hebrew University Professor Israel Shahak, in his
monumental
1994 work, Jewish History, Jewish Religion (Pluto Press), has also
confirmed
the hate and racism contained in the Talmud.

On Apr 25, 10:34 pm, Gaming Fan <gamingfa...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> The internet is filled with Nazi sites making up stuff about the
> Talmud and doing false translations.  No one should believe it.  I
> actually saw one video on YouTube where there was a Rabbi speaking,
> but someone copied another person's voice over his, saying things like
> "Christians are bad" and so forth.  You could tell it was faked
> because the Rabbi's moving mouth did not coincide with words added
> over whatever he was actually saying.
>
> Judaism is a great religion, just like all other religions.

jwshe...@satx.rr.com

Apr 26, 2011, 8:33:51 PM4/26/11
FRANCE: Insanity & Jew Hatred-What's the Difference?
Regular readers of Atlas recall the barbaric torture and slow brutal
death of Ilan Halimi in France. Targeted because he was Jewish, Halimi
was kidnapped and murdered by Muslims.

Three weeks of unimaginable torture. Three weeks. So many clues. So
many guilty animals partaking in the continuing torture in their
"homemade concentration camp."

The screams must have been loud because the torture was especially
atrocious: the thugs cut bits off the flesh of the young man, they cut
his fingers and ears, they burned him with acid, and in the end poured
flammable liquid on him and set him on fire.

Horrible tortures. Horrible torturers.One of the torturers would go to
work at a TV station everyday and come back and partake in the
torture. The girls that lured young men. They knew he had been
kidnapped. They knew Yosef (the leader of the Barbarians) were
extremely violent. They knew Ilan was still in his hands three weeks
later. All they had to do was make an anonymous phone call to the
police. No one would have known. They did not do it. No neighbor
thought to say to the police, something strange is going on in this
building.

In my posts I said it was impossible to describe the murder of Ilan
Halimi's without speaking first of the 2003 murder of Sebastian
Sellam, a popular disc jockey at a hot Parisian night club called
Queen. he young man known as DJ Lam C (a reverse play on his surname)
left the apartment he shared with his parents in a modest building in
of Paris’ 10th arrondissement near la Place Colonel Fabien, heading to
work as usual. In the underground parking lot, a Muslim neighbor slit
Sellam’s throat twice, according to the Rosenpress interview. His face
was completely mutilated with a carving fork. Even his eyes were
gouged out.

His murderer said, "I killed my Jew. I can go to paradise now."

So while the French authorities of the French media insisted Ilan
Halimi was the first antisemitic murder, it was not.

Finally something is being done. The Sarkozy influence.

FRENCH POLICE RE-OPEN CASE OF STABBED DJ JC com hat tip wolf

V French authorities have re-opened an investigation into the 2003
murder of a 23-year-old disc-jockey.

On the night of November 19, as Sebastien Selam was about to drive to
the Paris night club where he worked, his neighbour Adel Amastaibou
stabbed him to death in their building’s parking area.

After his arrest later that night, Amastaibou admitted to police that
he had killed Mr Selam, claiming that he had heard voices that told
him to stab his neighbour. According to the deposition, which the JC
has seen, the killer said he was happy that “the dirty Jew was dead”.

Police considered that Amastaibou was mentally unstable and could not
be held responsible for his actions.

“This is not a racial or a religious hate crime,” Ambroise Colombani,
Amastaibou’s lawyer, said. “My client is much worst than unstable, he
is very sick. His antisemitic insults were a part of his delirious
state.”

"I killed my Jew" is not a hate crime?

In court, Mr Colombani presented psychiatric experts who diagnosed his
client as unstable, and in 2006 the court sent Amastaibou to the
Maison Blanche psychiatric hospital in Paris.

He has since been transferred from the hospital to another
institution, but his lawyer confirmed that Amastaibou is still in a
closed psychiatric institution.

At the time, Jewish leaders considered that since Amastaibou was
diagnosed as insane there was no use in mobilising the community to
have the murder recognised as a hate crime.

However, Mr Selam’s mother Juliette and her lawyer Alex Metzker do not
believe the insanity theory.

“Obviously, a man who kills so savagely is deranged, but not
irresponsible for his actions,” said Mr Metzker. According to Mr
Metzker, Amastaibou was convicted of antisemitic violence several
months before the Selam killing, after attacking a rabbi.

“He was considered sane at the time,” said the lawyer.

Amastaibou’s lawyer said he was not aware of this prior conviction.

How convenient..........

Mrs Selam has managed to obtain a re-examination of the case over a
technicality, and recently met both Jewish leaders and Christophe
Ingrain, President Nicolas Sarkozy’s adviser on justice affairs.

“I believe things are changing. I believe the truth can be
discovered,” Mrs Selam said.

Sarkozy!

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/11/france-insanity.html

Aviroce

Apr 26, 2011, 9:32:44 PM4/26/11
Jason (jasp...@nospamplease.gmail.com ) posted:

JEWISH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
By: 'Seeing Eye'

The "horrors" of German National Socialism are greatly exaggerated.
One
reason is to cover the crimes of Communism and Zionism this century,
particularly in Russia and Eastern Europe. This cover-up exists
because it
was predominantly atheistic Judeo-Communists from New York and
Chicago,
financed by wealthy "western" Jews, who hijacked the Russian
Revolution. The
Jew Jacob Schiff provided the Jewish revolution with $20 million. The
money
was transferred via cooperation of the Federal Reserve Bank, another
Jewish
creation instituted in 1913. The same year, the Anti-Defamation
League
came
into existence.

It was also Jews who ran the enslavement governments of Eastern
Europe
after
World War II after Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin
Delano
Roosevelt (Rosenfelt) betrayed those nations into the hands of Joseph
Stalin. As the Russians and Eastern Europeans continue to free
themselves,
they will track down Jewish criminals to answer for their "crimes
against
humanity."

Robert Wilton's, "The Last Days of the Romanovs," describes the
murder
of
Czar Nicholas of Russia and his family. <1> International Jewish
finance
sponsored the overthrow of the Russian Czar. This same finance
brought
about
two world wars, Korea, Viet Nam, and every conflict this century to
make the
world "safe" for democracy. It is also the author of the now failing
"global
economy."

The two world wars pitted the Israelite Germanic peoples of the House
of
Judah and the House of Israel against each other, with Esau-Edom, or
International World Jewry, the perpetrator. See:
http://www.artisanpublishers.com/bk_secrets_time_prophecy.html. Other
excellent sources of information are available here.

The leftist promoters of atheistic "democracies" were the same types
from
the Jewish infested secret societies who turned the French Revolution
into
bloodshed and anarchy. <2> They pledged with Jewish Talmudic
vengeance
overthrow every existing monarchy and to destroy Christianity.
Scripture
states that this brand of Jew is contrary to all men and that "the
wrath is
come upon them to the uttermost." (I Thessalonians 2:14-16.)

Today they focus on the alleged crimes of World War II Germany to
take
light
off of their own tribe's crimes. This also serves as a perpetual
extortion
racket. Germany is one nation that has been required to pay billions
of
dollars in restitution to U.N.-Israel which did not even exist as a
nation
before World War II. Also, International World Jewry can force the
Swiss and
every other nation to pay them for stolen gold and their exaggerated
plight
while they pay nothing to their victims.

Nuremberg was a show trial where German officers were coerced through
intimidation, threats to their families' safety, and tortured to
"confess"
to "crimes against humanity" and the cabalistic number of six
million.
Some
committed suicide rather than be subjected to this form of "justice."
<3>

At Nuremberg, Germany was blamed for the murder of 20,000 Polish
intellectuals and officers, yet it was the Judeo-Soviet system alone,
under
the leadership of Stalin, which committed these crimes, even
murdering
those
who did the killing to silence witnesses. <4>

Rudolf Hess was a German Christian, second in command to the legal
head of
State, and an Officer of the legal armed forces of a Sovereign
nation,
Germany. Hess flew to Scotland on a mission of peace between Germany
and
Britain when he was captured, tried, convicted, and sentenced to life
imprisonment in solitary confinement for "crimes against humanity."
His son
was allowed a few visits towards the end of his life, but ultimately
Rudolf
Hess was murdered while in prison while under the protective custody
of the
U.S. military police. Rudolf Hess was murdered to silence him. His
son
lives
to exonerate his father. The memory of Rudolf Hess has become that of
a true
martyr. <5>

We are instructed from the Book of Righteousness, the Holy Bible,
this
commandment: "Thou shalt not bear false witness." Truth must be told
to free
humanity from the collective bondage imposed upon them through the
lies and
false propaganda that has been perpetrated by the anti-Christs of
International World Jewry. Jesus spoke of their "leaven" (Mt 16:6; Mk
8:15;
Lk 12:1-2; Lk 20:46-47) and Titus 1:14 warns against "...giving heed
Jewish fables..."

The recent openings of the Russian archives by Mr. Gorbachev led
governments
to quietly lower the numbers of Jewish and non-Jewish dead in World
War II
German labor camps. The dead predominantly came about because the
Allies,
towards the end of the war, bombed German supply trucks. Disease,
especially
typhus, historically accounted for 1/3 to 1/2 of the deaths during
periods
of war. Starvation happens when medical and food supplies are
withheld. Most
casualties occurred towards the end of the war.

Some Zionists wanted a military alliance with Hitler. It has been
known for
some time that Zionists collaborated with the Third Reich on rounding
up
Zionist and non-Zionist Jews for camps, the former to go to
Palestine,
the
latter to Madagascar. It was Zionists who put pressure on Germany for
this
arrangement. Jews guarded the camps, but towards the end of the war,
Germans
were put in their place as the Jews fled Germany. When the Allies
took
control of the camps, many Germans were executed on the spot, their
testimony forever silenced. <6>

Dachau is in Germany, and was entered first by elements of the 45th
Infantry
Division. The American Navajos were the ones ordered to machine-gun
the
disarmed German soldiers. <7>

Recently Zionist elements attempted to stop British historian David
Irving's
publication of "Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich" because Mr.
Irving
was going to reveal something that Goebbels had written in his 75,000
page
diary preserved on glass plates: the "final solution" was
deportation.

Simon Wiesenthal admitted that there were "no extermination camps" on
German
soil. He also provided false testimony in his rather amateur painting
-
portraying Jews hanged by Germans - when the subjects were actually
'taken'
from magazine photographs of the era, showing three German spies
being
executed by firing squad who were caught spying behind the lines
during the
"Battle of the Bulge." <8>

The camp mortuaries and crematorium were used to cremate those who
had
died
of diseases. Ovens to burn the living never existed. Prison camps had
postal
delivery for inmates. Apparently all the larger camps had auditoriums
for
music and some had swimming pools. Auschwitz-Birkenau had a swimming
pool,
the usual concert hall, and a soccer field. <9>

We hear stories of Catholic priests, Protestants, and homosexuals
executed
by the Third Reich, but these were guilty of either collaboration
with
the
Communists, or other crimes. After all, there are false converts to
Christianity called Jewish Marranos who pose as Christians. Marrano
means
swine in Spanish. Many Masons also falsely "convert" to Christianity
but are
still Masons at heart.

We hear of the "Warsaw ghetto boy" who was carted off to die in a
camp, but
the truth is he lived to grow up. His story was presented in "The New
York
Times," May 28, 1992, pp. B1, B2. Also, little Anne Frank survived
Auschwitz, but contacted typhus in another camp and died. Her
original
diary
contains redactions written in ink not in existence during her
lifetime,
while her father has made money peddling off the redacted version as
wholly
genuine. <10>

We are repeatedly told that white European culture has exploited
other
peoples to further itself, while it is white culture throughout
history
which has given the world writing, science, medicine, mathematics,
Christianity, innumerable and wonderful inventions, classical music,
beautiful edifices including churches, cathedrals, and the Great
Pyramids of
Giza, civil institutions, and the most advanced concepts of liberty
and
freedom. God has been the author of these things and given these
gifts
our people to share with the world.

Whites are to feel guilty for all of the ills of the world, their
history
subverted, while it is the Invisible Government of the Red Octopus,
or
International World Jewry, that is predominantly responsible for
these
plagues. The everyday slander of the German people and of German
culture is
purposely done so they will not believe in themselves. They are
supposed to
stand by while they are extorted of billions of dollars, their
culture
reduced to vice, crime, and third world immigration, and the New
World
Order
changes the map and positions Germany to the West and Poland as
Central
Europe.

Imagine being told for 55 years how terrible you are, while the real
murderers and enslavers looted and left Russia and Eastern Europe
after the
fall of the wall and went to New York, or U.N.-Israel, a creature of
the
Communist/Zionist U.N. Then they demand reparations of money and gold
further support them while Jewish Wall Street continues to commit
world wide
nation wrecking. Russia at present is being looted once again: eight
out of
twelve billionaires in Russia are Jews. Amazing how many deceased
there are
when it comes to continuous war reparation extortion and how many
survivors
there are when it comes to the gold scam. It's six million lost and
found.

The United States is a nation inhabited predominately by European
peoples.
The white peoples of Germany, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, and
Great
Britain are all Germanic peoples. The New World Order wants to
destroy
all
races, cultures, and religions, but it must first destroy white
Christian
civilization to bring all to serf status. It is the white peoples who
have
produced the highest civilizations throughout history wherever they
have
lived free.

Germany is Arsareth in II Esdras 13:40-44. Germany comes from the
Latin
"germanus," or genuine, where the Israelite tribes landed after
Assyrian
captivity and dispersed throughout Europe. <11> Every European Royal
Family
can trace its lineage back to Israel's tribe of Judah. Russian Czar
Nicholas
was the grandson of Queen Victoria whose lineage goes back to King
David.
<12>

Of course "Isaac's Sons," or the Aryan "Saxons," had migrated along
the
years to Europe and other parts of the world, including America,
where
ancient Hebrew writing has been found. Germany, or "Jutland,"
produced
the
greatest minds and geniuses of music, science, and literature. It
produced
Luther, but we are told by Daniel Goldhagen in his book, "Hitler's
Willing
Executioners," that German people have a genetic deficiency.

The majority of present-day Jews are descendants of the Khazars, a
Turkal-Mongol people who converted to Judaism during the 7th and 8th
centuries A.D. <13> The Khazars are descendants of the Biblical Esau
(Genesis 25:34) who married into the Cannanites (Genesis 28:8-9), the
Hittites (Genesis 26:34; 27:46; 36:2), the daughters of Ishmael
(Genesis
28:9;36:3), the Hivites (Genesis 36:2), and the Horites (Genesis
36:19-21;
Jasher 30:28). Esau, who was the brother of Jacob-Israel, despised
his
birthright (Genesis 25:34) for red pottage and was called Edom
(Genesis
25:30).

Among Esau's brethren were the Amalekites which were descended from
one of
Esau's grandsons (Genesis 36:4,12). God swore he would have "war with
Amalek
from generation to generation" (Exodus 17:16). Esau's line mixed with
other
peoples including the Edomites, Hittites, Huns, Judahites, the
Babylonians,
and Assyrians. Their religion was the Babylonian Talmud which is the
religion of Jewish Pharisees even today. They are Mount Esau-Edom
mentioned
in the Book of Obadiah and the Babylonian Scarlet Woman of
Revelation.
The
judgments described for Esau-Edom are identical to those of Babylon.
<14>

Esau-Edom means "red" which signifies "red" communism and the "red"
Octopus.
Incidentally, the six pointed "Star of David" is a hexagram and is
not
King
David's star. Traditionally this star was used for centuries for
magic
amulets and cabalistic sorcery. It was adopted by the American Jewish
Publication Society in 1873. <15> The original Hebraic star was a
five
pointed blue star. Six denotes a hex, whereas five denotes grace.

Cabalistic Jews and others call the Swastika evil, but it is
considered a
good luck symbol in Asian cultures. Frederick Haberman of "Tracing
Our
Ancestors" wrote that ancient Aryan Sumerians, Trojans, Egyptians,
Phoenicians, Persians, Britains, and other Aryan groups had this
symbol. It
means "sun piercing darkness" as it rolls from the west to the east.
For
Christianity, it means "white Christianity going forward." The
ancient
leftists had one going to the left.

The so-called "democratic" and Communist nations have committed the
worst
crimes against their inhabitants, including genetic experiments of a
much
greater scale than Germany was ever responsible for. These facts were
hidden
until recently. Time Magazine even praised as a "sensational idea"
Theodore
N. Kaufman's 1941 "Germany Must Perish," which called for the
systematic
sterilization of the entire German population. Kaufman was a
Manhattan-
born
Jewish businessman, chairman of the "American Federation of Peace."
<16>

Prior to World War I, Winston Churchill and Franklin Delano Roosevelt
(Rosenfelt), the U.S. Assistant Secretary of the Navy, arranged for
the
"Lusitania" to be loaded with arms of which Germany publicly warned
this
constituted an "act of war" but this warning went unheeded. The
Germans
torpedoed the ship and it sank with its passengers. The ship has been
recently discovered underwater, its hull full of explosives.

Germany was blamed for starting World War I which U.S. President
Wilson
(Wolfson) needed an excuse to enter. At first, Wilson stated he would
not
involve America, but later he did. According to historian Harry Elmer
Barnes
in "Who Started the First World War?" Germany desired to preserve
peace, but
was later blamed for starting the war.

One reason America became involved in WWI is because of its
imperialism.
Another reason is because of a Zionist and British conspiracy:
Britain
was
engaged in a war with Germany. While Germany and Britain were at the
peace
table, Zionists and Great Britain secretly plotted that Zionists
would
arrange for America to be involved in a war against Germany on
Britain's
side if Britain would insure them Palestine, hence the Balfour
Declaration.
A prominent Jewish man, Benjamin Freedman, exposed this conspiracy to
the
American people. <17> Of course, Britain saw this Zionist arrangement
as an
opportunity to secure another colony. The Middle East is still
subject
the Rothschild-British Mandate imposed on them after World War I.

Germany was defeated in the first world war, forced to pay war
reparations,
and its people starved. The money-changers were allowed to ruin
Germany's
economy and steal their money system. This was the result of the
Treaty of
Versailles. <18> Germany also discovered the secret agreement between
Zionists and Britain.

This gave an individual like Adolph Hitler an opportunity to rise,
but
it
was not he who stole the German economy, or imposed gun control. It
was the
preceding leftist Weimar Republic which imposed gun controls laws. It
was
not Germany which started two world wars, but International World
Jewry
which conspired for war in its Masonic Lodges. This is the invisible
power
behind the thrones of nation states that can bribe, coerce, and
manipulate
politicians to do their will. Whatever nation these Jews enter, that
nation
is stirred up into war against other nations and its moral tone
lowered.

Historian David Irving documented that from 1941-45, Hitler's Jewish
doctor,
Dr. Morrell, gave him vitamins, glucose, and from one to seventy-
seven
different drugs. Also, Hitler was given pills which contained
strychnine and
atropine, until the situation was rectified by another doctor. <19>

Hitler as statesman took Germany back from the money-changers for
twelve
years, including German gold stolen, of which we hear today of "NAZI"
gold.
Just where did the Jews get this gold to begin with? It is believed
they
received much of it by extortion and theft of economies throughout
history
as the "money-changers." According to the book "The Secret
Relationship
Between Blacks and Jews" some Jews also played a big part in the
black
slave
trade. <20>

In 1939, Great Britain bombed German civilians seven times after
Germany
entered Poland. Germany entered Poland to counter Stalin and to
rescue
German citizens being oppressed and killed by the Polish government.
Also,
President Franklin Roosevelt, surrounded by his Jewish advisers, was
looking
for a European war in the early 1930's according to Polish Embassy
documents. He wanted to engage Germany which was Japan's ally by
treaty. He
embargoed Japan, an act of war, of which Japan attempted to negotiate
peace
to no avail. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor which gave Roosevelt his
European
war. <21>

Stalin even planned an invasion of the West of which Germany did a
preemptive strike against the Soviet Union called "The Battle of
Barbarossa." <22> Aerial photos show Stalin's troops geared for an
offensive
strike into the West. The Russian Orthodox Church can verify that
Stalin
shut the Church up from operating, but upon Germany's invasion, the
Church
was immediately liberated and allowed to resume services. <23>

From the book, "The New K.G.B." by R. Corson and Robert I. Crowley,
page
202:

In other areas judged to be vulnerable to German occupation, NKVD
forces
(read Judeo-NKVD), frequently in the uniform of German SS units,
entered the
towns and villages and, in shocking display of barbarity, murdered,
raped,
burned, and pillaged the community, always mindful of the need to
leave
survivors who would endure as eyewitnesses to the fact that the
Germans
could not be seen as saviors. The same techniques were used in areas
in
which the Soviets were attempting to reestablish control. An NKVD-
operated
mock-German unit would wantonly destroy communities immediately prior
to the
arrival of the heroic Soviet partisan recruiters. Having just
witnessed
'German' atrocities in their midst, the locals tended to be
responsive
the Soviets who were attempting to organize anti-German resistance.

This was the so-called "Torch-Men Order" No. 0428, issued personally
by
Stalin on November 17, 1941.

In contrast, this is how the Waffen-SS treated the defeated French.
They
read the following declaration by Hitler:

After heroic resistance, France has been defeated in a series of
bloody
battles, and has collapsed. Germany thus does not intend to give the
armistice conditions and negotiations the nature of vituperations
against
such a brave opponent.....It is honorable for a victor to honour the
vanquished. I feel compelled to pay tribute to the French soldiers'
bravery.
I ask for a minute's silence in remembrance of those from both sides
who
gave their lives for their Fatherlands.

William L. Shirer, in his "Berlin Diary" described the "correct
behavior of
[German] troops" in occupied territories which was a direct contrast
Allied behavior during and after the war. The Allies bombed German
civilians
in Dresden while fleeing the onslaught of Judeo-Communists. <24> At
the
supposed war's end, two million German P.O.W's were purposely
starved.
policy of German extermination was authored by two Jews, the
Secretary
of
Treasury, Henry Morgenthau and his closest advisor, Harry Dexter
White. This
policy included forced expulsion of Germans from their ancestral
homelands;
extermination by overcrowding and starvation; enslavement of Germans
in
forced labor, not only by the Soviet Union, but also by France and
Britain;
raiding German capital; bastardizing the German race on purpose by
using
Bolshevized Mongolian and Slavic hordes, French Moroccans, and
American
negro troops. This policy was in force until the Marshall Plan was
adopted,
but the nation wreaking had already occurred. (25)

Jewish Holocau$t©® Temples have the nerve to use some pictures of
German
bomb victims, including those of uncircumcised males, claiming they
are
Jewish victims. These pictures were seized by the Allies at the end
of
the
war with it clear who these victims were.

The Holocau$t©® dogma is the religion of the Jewish New World Order.
<26>
That is why the Christian cross is banned from public sites while the
Jewish
menorah is not, and Holocau$t©® Temples are being built in every
nation with
Holocau$t©® dogma imposed on school children. There is even
legislation in
many nations prohibiting one to question the official version of
history.
Several revisionist historians have been banned from speaking or
writing in
certain nations, and are harrassed, fined, and imprisoned.

Jewish power will decline as the economic and political climate
mandates the
rise of nationalism world wide. We will continue to see the hand of
God
bring about great upheaval of the corrupt world order while high
civilization is created to take its place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-----

Sources: The Journal of Historical Review is called "JHR":

(1) "The Last Days of the Romanovs" by Robert Wilton, available from:
Noontide Press, P.O. Box 2719, Newport Beach CA 92659 (714) 631-1490.

(2) "Secret Societies and Subversive Movements" by Nesta Webster.

(3) "Goebbel's: Mastermind of the Third Reich" by David Irving;
"Nuremberg:
The Last Battle" by David Irving; "Revelations from Goebbel's Diary"
by
David Irving, JHR, Jan/Feb '95; "Not Guilty at Nuremberg: The German
Defense
Case" by Carlos Porter.

(4) "The Reader's Digest," May 1990.

(5) "The Life and Death of My Father, Rudolf Hess" by Wolf R. Hess,
JHR,
Jan/Feb '93; "Rudolf Hess: Prisoner of Peace" by Rudolph Hess
(Letters
his beloved wife from prison.)

(6) "Zionism and the Third Reich" by Mark Weber, JHR, July/Aug '93.

(7) "Innocent at Dachau" by Joseph Harlow.

(8) "Simon Wiesenthal: Fraudulent 'Nazi Hunter'" found at:
http://www.ihr.ofg/leaflets/wiesenthal.html

(9) "The Liberation of the Camps: Facts vs. Lies" found at:
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/liberationofthecamps.html; "Auschwitz
myths and
Facts", found at: http://www.ihr.org/leaflets.html; "Bergen-Belsen
Camp: The
Suppressed Story" by Mark Weber, JHR, May/June '95.

(10) "Examine All the Evidence," by Louis Vezelis, JHR, Sept/Oct '93.

(11) "Abrahamic Covenant" by E. Raymond Capt, M.A., A.I.A.; "Tracing
Our
Ancestors" by Frederick Haberman.

(12) "Jacob's Pillar" by E. Raymond capt, M.A., A.I.A.

(13) "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler.

(14) "Who is Esau-Edom?" by Charles A. Weisman, Weisman Publications,
11751
W. River Hills Dr. #107, Burnsville MN 55337.

(15) "The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today" by Elizabeth Dilling.

(16) "Revelations from Goebbel's Diary" by David Irving, JHR, Jan/Feb
'95.

(17) Benjamin Freedman exposes conspiracy against Germany by Zionists
and
Britain to engage America in WWI: http://www.best.com/~jdulaney/jews.html

(18) "Hitler: Born at Versailles" by Leon Degrelle.

(19) "The Secret Diaries of Hitler's Doctor" by David Irving.

(20) About "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews go to:
http://abbc.com/islam/english/toread/jewslave.htm

(21) "The War Lords of Washington" (Secrets of Pearl Harbor), an
interview
with Col. Curtis Dall, by Anthony J. Hilder, published by The
Spotlight, 300
Independence Avenue, Washington, D.C., 20003; "A Time For War:
Franklin D.
Roosevelt and the Path to Pearl Harbor," by Robert Smith Thompson.
This book
reviewed by Joseph Bishop in JHR, March/April '96 as "study of
Roosevelt's
path to Pearl Harbor debunks popular historical myths."

(22) "Icebreaker: Who Started the Second World War?" and "Der Tag M"
by
Victor Suvorov (Vladimar Rezun)- Stalin's planned assault on the
West.

(23) "The Orthodox Church" by Timothy Ware.

(24) "Apocalypse 1945: The Destruction of Dresden" by David Irving.

(25) "Gruesome Harvest: The Allies Postwar War Against the German
People" by
Ralph Franklin Keeling.

(26) "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism: Keystone of the New World
Order"
by
Ben Weintraub.

Other Journal articles can be found on-line at:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/jhrindex.html

David Irving's web page is found at: http://www.fpp.co.uk.

Also see "PAMYAT" (Russian Nationalist Site) for "God, Czar, and
Nation,"
found at: http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/loge/8461.

End

Jason P

Jews have been masterminds at talking from both sides of their
mouths.
In
the U.S. they are always perverting the facts with new "Zionist" and
Jewish
Chauvinism in their choice of language, and political vernacular. And
they
insist others must follow suit or they cry "anti-Semitism" like
screeching
hyenas.

On Apr 26, 8:54 am, jwsheffi...@satx.rr.com wrote:
> The Bloody Borders Of Islam (Charles Krauthammer)
>
> The Bloody Borders Of Islam
>
> Published: Dec 6, 2002
>
> WASHINGTON - Is Islam an inherently violent religion?  And there is no
> denying the fact, stated most boldly by Samuel Huntington, author of
> ``The Clash of Civilizations?,'' that ``Islam has bloody borders.''
> From Nigeria to Sudan to Pakistan to Indonesia to the Philippines,
> some of the worst, most hate- driven violence in the world today is
> perpetrated by Muslims and in the name of Islam.
>
> In Pakistan, Muslim extremists have attacked Christian churches,
> killing every parishioner they could. Just last month in Lebanon, an
> evangelical Christian nurse, who had devoted her life to caring for
> the sick, was shot three times through the head, presumably, for
> ``proselytizing.''
>
> On the northern tier of the Islamic world, even more blood flows - in
> Pakistani-Kashmiri terrorism against Hindu India, Chechen terrorism in
> Russian-Orthodox Moscow and Palestinian terrorism against the Jews.
> (The Albanian Muslim campaign against Orthodox Macedonia is now on
> hold.) And then of course there was Sept. 11 - Islamic terrorism
> reaching far beyond its borders to strike at the heart of the satanic
> ``Crusaders.''
>
> Until they speak, the borders of Islam will remain bloody.
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/838321/posts

ScotchBright

Apr 26, 2011, 9:38:14 PM4/26/11

The Talmud was written by nuts, but so what? So were the books
that justified any great society presuming it was greater than others
by whatever virtue it thought it alone possessed, or at least had more
of than others.

You must imply that many Jews believe the above, if you're
trying to make points with Gentiles, but not many Jews act that way.

Your argument that the Talmud is a reason to hate Jews is
faulty.

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 26, 2011, 10:59:30 PM4/26/11
Take a shit on the koran. Just as good of a place to drop a load.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Tell it like it is.

Apr 26, 2011, 11:27:41 PM4/26/11
On Apr 26, 10:59 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Take a shit on the koran. Just as good of a place to drop a load.
>
> "Aviroce" <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TALMUD IS ECONOMICAL. IT CONTAINS MORE PAGES THAN THE KORAN.
NETFLIX.

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 26, 2011, 11:30:22 PM4/26/11
Do we have another nigger here?

"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tell it like it is.

Apr 26, 2011, 11:41:29 PM4/26/11
On Apr 26, 11:30 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Do we have another nigger here?
>
> "Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:2f03f7aa-766a-4820...@x3g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...> On Apr 26, 10:59 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>

I'M A CHRISTIAN. WHETHER I WIPE MY ASS WITH THE PAGES OF THE KORAN OR
THE TALMUD DOESN'T AFFECT MY CONSCIOUS ANYMORE THAN A RABBI PROMOTING
ZIONISM, OR AN IMAM DEFENDING AGAINST IT IN HIS OWN COUNTRY.

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 26, 2011, 11:51:46 PM4/26/11
I think we have another nigger here. Is your thing black liberation
theology?

"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 12:54:49 AM4/27/11
On Apr 26, 11:51 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> I think we have another nigger here. Is your thing black liberation
> theology?
Are you a nigger? >

> > On Apr 26, 11:30 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
> > wrote:
> >> Do we have another nigger here?...@say.org>
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Shitting on the Talmud or Koran doesn't bother my Christian
conscience.
Even though I do have more respect for the koran than for the unholy
Christ-killing TALMUD.
The Jewish state that killed Christ inn 33 A.D. got resurrected in
1948 A.D..
Zionist leadership does not recognize Christ. That is the full meaning
of a Jewish State. One without Christ.
I wish them the best.

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 12:57:06 AM4/27/11
wrote:

I think we have another nigger here. Is your thing black liberation
theology?

> > On Apr 26, 11:30 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
> > wrote:
> >> Do we have another nigger here?
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

In a Democracy, majority rules. That makers the United States a
Christian culture.

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 1:00:54 AM4/27/11
You fucking uneducated nigger, look up constitutional republic.

"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 1:02:08 AM4/27/11
You are an uneducated nigger. And I am an Aryan for the 100th time.

"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dug

Apr 27, 2011, 1:06:56 AM4/27/11
NO another sock puppet of Aviroce.

"I have a Big Johnson" <whate...@say.org> wrote in message

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 2:08:06 AM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 1:06 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> NO another sock puppet of Aviroce.
>
> "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote in messagenews:ip82kg$1hn$1...@dont-email.me...> Do we have another nigger here?
>
> > "Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You really are something else. Or is that a polite way of calling you
a troll, Dug?

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 2:12:51 AM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 1:06 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> NO another sock puppet of Aviroce.
>
> "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote in messagenews:ip82kg$1hn$1...@dont-email.me...

> > Do we have another nigger here?
>
> > "Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Aviroce, as we all know, makes the Ariel Sharon mistake of going tit
for tat with scum. In his case it's zionist fucks who have no more
sense than fascists and Nazis leaders back in the forties defending
against international Communism.. But keep on exploiting the U.S., Dug.

Dug

Apr 27, 2011, 2:23:37 AM4/27/11
"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

**************************
"Tell It Like It Is" is the last 'nym you should be using nazi loser.

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 9:41:09 AM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 2:23 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> "Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1e2c5f75-3de6-4621...@x18g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...

If you're going to put labels on a man, you should use the right ones.
My brother served in combat with a German born 27 year old whose
mother came to America with her baby after her husband died fighting
for his homeland in the 1940's. The guy said his father died fighting
in Germany, and he figured he'd die fighting in Vietnam. He was
drafted same as me. He survived War Zone C in South Vietnam.
Zionism is no more right than Communism which it spawned or Naziism
which tried to combat it. Evil just keeps multiplying when we don't
learn from history. Don't ever call a man whose family has defended
the U.S. in wartime the wrong word. That includes WWII nurses like my
Aunt Bea in the U.S- owned Marianna islands during the fighting in the
South Pacific. I have no respect for an ism promoting itself beyond
reason.
Religion is religion but an ism attached puts religion in the guise of
politics. That's something the U.S. Constitution was written to
prevent. I noticed there are a few psychotic people posting to these
groups. Veiled threats is an immediate give-a-way. Others can't post a
complete sentence unless it is an attack. These forums are for
discussion and debate.

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 10:16:49 AM4/27/11
"I have a Big Johnson" and I bet you do. Your mother must have mated
with a donkey to get that in you. This cross-species cross-
pollination is a first. Why don't you work on your ass in your spare
time. You are too busy with feces and camels.

On Apr 26, 7:59 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Take a shit on the koran. Just as good of a place to drop a load.

Dug

Apr 27, 2011, 10:51:05 AM4/27/11
"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*************************
What your relatives did or didn't do doesn't make you any less a nazi
scumbag.

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 12:28:27 PM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 10:51 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> "Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:67f797f1-fa16-4eb9...@28g2000yqu.googlegroups.com...

Are YOU a Scumbag, DUG? Communism in 1917 made possible Naziism in
1933. Russian peasants would not have attacked the Tzarist Monarchy.
Non ethnic Russians did that. The very people who refer to Christians
as non-jews and gentiles and goyim.
Zionism has made possible Islamic extremism. Zionism is the direct
result of Communism and Naziism, and if you think Zionism is anything
more than innocent holocaust survivors reclaiming their rightful
foothold in the Holy Land than you are one-sick-fuck.
Zionism doesn't give you, or any
American, any American a carte blanche on intolerant rhetoric any more
than Naziism in Germany gave a Christian blind obedience to obey his
Fuhrer, and his name better not be Obama hypocritically promoting
Zionism in the USA for re-election. Religious tolerance in America
does not include Communism, Zionism and Naziism, I suggest you don't
reside in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
My father went down the ropes on the
side of a battleship into the landing craft at Okinawa, I respect the
Japanese. I never thought it'd be repeated by his sons in Vietnam.
Zionism is the ism du jour. Nothing more. Keep it in israel where it
belongs.
A 'Jewish State' killed Christ in 33
A.D... I am a Christion. I believe in Israel.. period. Zionism is not
Israel and Naziism is not Germany. or are you too adolescent to
comprehend?
"Vietnam is a country not a war",
said President Bill Clinton in a speech.
I suspect Dug, you're so full of hate for common humanity, that anyone
who isn't what you hope to be, a butt-kissing Zionist, is a red flag.

Tell it like it is.

Apr 27, 2011, 12:42:11 PM4/27/11
NEFESHBARYOCHAI 'S THREAD CONGRATULATIONS, SCHMUCK!

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 7:24:59 PM4/27/11
You say Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims kidnapped someone Jewish. If
they did that, more kudos for them. I am proud of them. They should
do more.

> http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/11/france-insani...

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 7:28:00 PM4/27/11
"A violent method to disentangle Jewish grip on Palestine" is an ideal
method with minimum Jewish casualty. You see if few Palestinian
suicide bombers would each enter a Jewish family and kill man, woman
and child, cat and dog and possibly cut off their fingers and bring
them home, Jews would think twice about their "negotiations."

wrote:

> Take a shit on the koran. Just as good of a place to drop a load.

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 7:35:39 PM4/27/11
You are a Jewish racist.

On Apr 26, 8:30 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Do we have another nigger here?

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 7:36:43 PM4/27/11
This black is getting your Mama through every hole!!

On Apr 26, 8:51 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> I think we have another nigger here. Is your thing black liberation
> theology?

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 7:38:08 PM4/27/11
How could you be an Aryan and love Jews? You are a damned Jew.

On Apr 26, 10:02 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> You are an uneducated nigger. And I am an Aryan for the 100th time.

Aviroce

Apr 27, 2011, 7:40:44 PM4/27/11
I have no puppets. I have no Palestinian, Arab and Muslims friends.
I work by myself and speak my own opinion. Jews are damned people.
Jews are derivatives of roach DNA.

On Apr 26, 10:06 pm, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> NO another sock puppet of Aviroce.
>

> "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote in messagenews:ip82kg$1hn$1...@dont-email.me...

> > Do we have another nigger here?

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 9:26:33 PM4/27/11
Who said I was a kike? All I said was your family came from camel shit and
you are a disgusting sand nigger. Which you are.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 9:27:35 PM4/27/11
Don't try to be funny camel jockey. Your people can't even handle a couple
of kikes
without getting your asses kicked.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 9:28:36 PM4/27/11
You are a degenerate dune baboon.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 9:29:48 PM4/27/11
Muslim science. No wonder you come from third world shit.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 27, 2011, 9:30:25 PM4/27/11
A better idea would be to nuke you and your people. Stupid camel jockeys.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Anonymous

Apr 27, 2011, 11:46:48 PM4/27/11
Hamas Principles
The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or
Charter, given in full below. Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will
obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The
Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of
Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim
generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not
be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through
Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all
a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to
the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they
overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their
plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and
their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

The charter is a rather classical Islamist document, applied to the
local issues. It declares that Jihad (in the sense of armed battle)
is the only solution. It cites the Protocols of the Elders of Zion,
a ludicrous anti-Semitic forgery.

The "Zionists" and the freemasons and others are blamed for what
Hamas and radical Islamists see as the major calamities of the
world, especially the French Revolution.

One of the most ominous aspects of the Charter however, is this
Hadith:

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if
obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the
way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle,
the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of
Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet,
Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the
Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and
trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is
a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would
not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related
by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

The implication is clear: Allah promised that the Jews will be
murdered, and the Hamas "aspires to the realisation of Allah's
promise, no matter how long that should take."

Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood
Some observers deny the relation between the Hamas and the Muslim
Brotherhood. However, the Charter states:

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of Muslim
Brotherhood in Palestine. Muslim Brotherhood Movement is a
universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic
movement in modern times. It is characterised by its deep
understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of
all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed,
politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the
spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the
occult and conversion to Islam.

Moreover, the Charter quotes Hassan Al-Banna, a Nazi sympathizer
who founded the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. There is no doubt that
the Hamas views itself as a part of the Muslim Brotherhood and an
ideological heir of al Banna. The Muslim Brotherhood spawned a
number of radical Islamist movements including Al-Qaeda.

Current Hamas Positions
Some analysts insist that the Hamas is becoming more pragmatic in
its ideology following assumption of a political role. The evidence
for this is view is conflicting, and it is beclouded by the
practice of dissemblance that was copied from Al-Banna and Sayyed
Qutb. Recent statements by leaders include the following:

Imam Yousif al-Zahar of Hamas said in his sermon at the Katib
Wilayat mosque in Gaza that "Jews are a people who cannot be
trusted. They have been traitors to all agreements. Go back to
history. Their fate is their vanishing." Ref IHT 1 April 08
Sheik Yunus al-Astal, a Hamas legislator and imam, in a column in
the weekly newspaper Al Risalah in 2008 discussed a Koranic verse
suggesting that "suffering by fire is the Jews' destiny in this
world and the next." Astal concluded "Therefore we are sure that
the Holocaust is still to come upon the Jews.Ref IHT 1 April 08

"We will not rest until we destroy the Zionist entity" stated Hamas
leader Fathi Hammad in Gaza on Friday January 2nd 2009 - ref -- BBC
2 January 09

In a sermon aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa television, cleric Yunis Al
Astal stated, "Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the
Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and
has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to
prevent the reawakening of Islam.
"I believe that our children, or our grandchildren, will inherit
our jihad and our sacrifices, and, Allah willing, the commanders of
the conquest will come from among them"

He maintained that Rome would become, ""an advanced post for the
Islamic conquests, which will spread though Europe in its entirety,
and then will turn to the two Americas, even Eastern Europe." Ref-
Fox 14 Apr. 2008

Other statements are more moderate in tone, but Hamas has
repeatedly refused international community demands to recognize the
right of Israel to exist, abrogate its charter and abide by the
previous commitments of the Palestinian Authority

Aviroce

Apr 28, 2011, 12:03:22 AM4/28/11
YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE YOU ARE NOT A KIKE.

On Apr 27, 6:26 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Who said I was a kike? All I said was your family came from camel shit and
> you are a disgusting sand nigger. Which you are.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 28, 2011, 2:52:42 AM4/28/11
Hamas Principles

Ami Isseroff

Ilan Ramon: Lost Kike On Space

Ilan Ramon: Lost Kike On Space

Apr 28, 2011, 7:06:05 AM4/28/11

The Talmud is one of the most major of all books in Judaism, after the
Torah. The Talmud covers every aspect of Jewish Life: Everything from
what Jews are supposed to wear and say, to how they are supposed to
act towards others in included in this book. The majority of Jews in
Israel, the Zionists, happen to believe in this book, which has been
put together over the centuries by their race-oriented founders.
Sadly, this book paints an accurate picture of the true feelings of
Zionists toward Jesus and Christians.

Except for the few reform-Jews, most "devote Jews" (i.e. those who
believe in what their Rabbis have invented in Talmud) treat anyone who
is not a Jew; sorry for lack of a better word I must say, as a dog.
According to this man-made book, the Talmud, if you are not a Jew, you
are not human and have no right, but to be a slave of the "superior
race"! Naturally, if you are not human, then you are no better than an
animal.

The Talmud is, at times, a very hate filled book. The Ultra-Orthodox,
the Orthodox, and the Conservative Jews take this book and place it a
bit higher than the Torah and hold it to be their race-oriented
manual. This is why Judaism, for the most part, does not allow
converts and why, as quoted from Sharon in BBC, the Zionists feel they
can not be held accountable for their crimes against humanity by
anyone, while they alone are qualified to judge others!

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 28, 2011, 7:55:22 AM4/28/11
I celebrate that I am not a sand nigger as well.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Aviroce

Apr 28, 2011, 11:45:26 AM4/28/11
Enjoy your celebration. Don't laugh with an open mouth as the flying
roaches will lodge in your throat.

On Apr 28, 4:55 am, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> I celebrate that I am not a sand nigger as well.

Aviroce

Apr 28, 2011, 11:43:26 AM4/28/11
Welcome back. I consider you an authority on Jews. I hardly know
anything about Jews. From authorities like you, I keep learning. I
have to learn because I need to find the best way to deal with these
atrocious savages.

>the Zionists feel they
can not be held accountable for their crimes against humanity by
anyone, while they alone are qualified to judge others!

I am not surprised. Over eight years ago, I wrote "I'm Jew, man and
god." as what a Jew thinks. A nice small piece, one page. You are
telling us that is what they think. No speculation. My method to
redefine Jews in terms of territories will make a dent in their Talmud
and their beliefs..

On Apr 28, 4:06 am, "Ilan Ramon: Lost Kike On Space"

Aviroce

Apr 28, 2011, 8:25:30 PM4/28/11
BE PRACTICAL. LOOK AT YOUR PEOPLE. YOU MUST AGREE THEY ARE
NOT WORTH LIVING. THEY HAVE BEEN ATROCIOUS SAVAGES ALL THROUGH
HISTORY. I POSTED CRIMES OF JEWS AGAINST HUMANITY. JEWS ARE MORE OR
LESS HUMAN ROACHES. THEY NEED AN INSECTICIDE TO SHAVE THEM DOWN.

YOU CLAIM JEWS ARE DERIVATIVES OF TRILOBITES. DESCENDANTS OF
TRILOBITES ARE THE ROACHES. IT FIGURES. PEOPLE MUST THINK OF JEWS
AS
HUMAN ROACHES THE REASON WHY THEY DON'T LIKE THEM. HITLER WAS A JEW.
HIS ACTIVE MEN THAT DEALT WITH JEWS WERE JEWS TOO. YOU CAN SEE THAT
JEWS REBEL AGAINST JEWS. I EXPECT THE SAME HAPPENNING IN OCCUPIED
PALESTINE.

Aviroce

Apr 28, 2011, 10:35:17 PM4/28/11
In my " A violent method to disentangle the grip of Jews on
Palestine", I state:
>*INERNAL STRIFE*

*1. Palestinians resident of Israel should realize that they are
handed
peanuts among Jews and that Jews control all their activities to
their
demise. So it is about time for them to revolt against Jews.*

"Palestinians resident in Israel" is used to clarify an important
concept pertaining Jews and Israel. In Israel,"Palestinians resident
in Israel" are called "Arabs." Why? In Israel there are no Israelis
only Arabs, remnant of the indigenous poppulation of Palestine, Jews
defined by certain DNA and Others according to their race, national
origin, color, and ethnic group. This is true according to the
constitution of the atrocious savages. Israel was sued by
Palestinians resident in Israel and their supreme court told them the
resolution to this issue lies in the legislators to amend the
constitution of Israel and there is no move to do so.

These Palestinian have been kicked from their homes and isolated into
"Arab quarters." They would build a town for Jews and are not allowed
to be in it. These Palestinians are in economic depression. They are
made to be of limited education and deprived of a good curriculum
leading to success. They are handed mediocre jobs and looked down
upon. They are handed rights Jews decide upon and may be deported of
their home of birth anytime Jews wish them to.

The revolted in the past against the system of Apartheid but Jews
would kill them or imprison them or torture them to get an established
system of apartheid left unchallenged.

It is time now to revolt for success against apartheid to pave the way
for their brothers and sisters who have been refugees for over sixty
years.
In other words these Palestinians resident in Israel are essential to
the success to remove apartheid.

On Apr 27, 6:29 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Muslim science. No wonder you come from third world shit.

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 29, 2011, 12:06:45 AM4/29/11
I do enjoy not being a sand nigger. You ought to not keep your mouth open or
a kike with stuff his dick down your throat like they do time and time
again.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 29, 2011, 12:07:45 AM4/29/11
You are boring. The kikes will kick your ass again and again you will
whine like a little bitch.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Aviroce

Apr 29, 2011, 12:40:45 AM4/29/11
YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT BY "FLYING ROACHES" AND THAT IS
THE ATROCIOUS SAVAGE JEWS.

On Apr 28, 9:06 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> I do enjoy not being a sand nigger. You ought to not keep your mouth open or
> a kike with stuff his dick down your throat like they do time and time
> again.

Aviroce

Apr 29, 2011, 12:42:26 AM4/29/11
I TRY TO AVOID THE ATROCIOUS SAVAGES. I HAVE NO REASON TO COME IN
CONTACT WITH THEM. I KNOW THEY ARE MY ENEMIES. MAY BE THE PEOPLE I
DEFEND WILL GIVE THEM A "SWELL TIME." THEY WILL.

On Apr 28, 9:07 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> You are boring. The kikes will kick your ass again and again you will
> whine like a little bitch.

Dug

Apr 29, 2011, 12:44:54 AM4/29/11

> [...]

does not include Communism, Zionism and Naziism, I suggest you don't
reside in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
My father went down the ropes on the
side of a battleship into the landing craft at Okinawa, I respect the
Japanese. I never thought it'd be repeated by his sons in Vietnam.
Zionism is the ism du jour. Nothing more. Keep it in israel where it
belongs.
A 'Jewish State' killed Christ in 33
A.D... I am a Christion. I believe in Israel.. period. Zionism is not
Israel and Naziism is not Germany. or are you too adolescent to
comprehend?
"Vietnam is a country not a war",
said President Bill Clinton in a speech.
I suspect Dug, you're so full of hate for common humanity, that anyone
who isn't what you hope to be, a butt-kissing Zionist, is a red flag.

******************************
I apologize for calling you a nazi, but I could accuse you of being
antisemitic.

I don't really see any problem w/ONE Jewish state in the world
and the fucking muzzies don't need another.

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 29, 2011, 1:24:53 AM4/29/11
Who cares about kikes? The flying roaches are sand niggers like you.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 29, 2011, 1:25:59 AM4/29/11
Good for you, but the fact is you are a repulsive sand nigger. Nobody likes
you.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mirjam

Apr 30, 2011, 4:11:05 PM4/30/11
On Apr 29, 7:42 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I TRY TO AVOID THE ATROCIOUS SAVAGES.  I HAVE NO REASON TO COME IN
> CONTACT WITH THEM.  I KNOW THEY ARE MY ENEMIES.  MAY BE THE PEOPLE I
> DEFEND WILL GIVE THEM A "SWELL TIME."  THEY WILL.

So why do you post here Day and night , whenever i see several posts
by you.
And here are some of us who read you from time to time ,
By posting here you are showing that you don`t avoid those that you
call ugly names , you are not keeping your own words.

mirjam

Aviroce

May 1, 2011, 1:38:28 AM5/1/11
CONRATUALATIONS. YOU KNOW SOMETHING.

On Apr 28, 10:24 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Who cares about kikes? The flying roaches are sand niggers like you.

Aviroce

May 1, 2011, 1:39:32 AM5/1/11
WHO IS NOBODY? JEWS, MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE LIKE YOU,
EVANGELISTS?

On Apr 28, 10:25 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Good for you, but the fact is you are a repulsive sand nigger. Nobody likes
> you.

I have a Big Johnson

May 1, 2011, 3:13:28 AM5/1/11
I know that sand niggers like you smell like camel shit.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

May 1, 2011, 3:14:08 AM5/1/11
Everybody knows that sand niggers are savages.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

SHOES THROWER

May 1, 2011, 5:31:20 AM5/1/11
Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the
Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10:

Pedophilia and killing "suckling infants" in the Bible!

Ironically, one of the Bible's 10 pillars or ten Commandments says:
"Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13)." Yet, innocent children and non-
virgin women were ordered to be killed by the mass, perhaps in
thousands! 3-year old slave girls were also ordered to be raped by
Moses.

The pedophilic Biblical verses are Numbers 31:17-18 and Numbers
31:35-40. Below, you will see DETAILED HISTORY on these SPECIFIC
verses from the Jewish Talmud explaining the pedophilia that took
place against the 3-year old slave girls under the direct command of
Moses.

While Christians are not obligated to follow the laws of the Talmud in
their social lives, but the historical FACTS that exist in the Talmud
about the Biblical verses Numbers 31:17-18 and Numbers 31:35-40 below,
and how the "BIBLE FOLLOWERS" during those days were mostly pedophiles
who literally forced sex on 3-year old girls after Moses' supposed
'Divine' order is clear indication that the Bible condones pedophilia.

Christians are not the only "Bible Followers". Jews are too!

You also need to keep in mind that Christians are not the only "Bible
followers". Jews are too, and what ever they did counts for and
against the Bible..

So while the pedophilic mentioned verses don't exactly specify the 3
years old minimum age limit, but they most certainly don't condemn it,
and according to the Talmud's detailed elaborations on the verses, as
shown below, and what actually took place during their events, the
verses actually allowed it, AS MOSES HIMSELF ALLOWED IT!

Moses' Commands for pedophilia against 3-year old slave girls do count
against the Bible!

As shown in the quotes below:
"....The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the
above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well
as the male children...."

"....According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, MOSES therefore had ordered the
Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because
they were "suitable for having sexual relations." [138]...."

"Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one
day old is betrothed by intercourse....."

"A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. "A
girl three years old may be betrothed through an act of sexual
intercourse," the words of R. Meir. And sages say, "Three years and
one day old."....."

The detailed quotes, elaborations and bibliography are in the next
section

http://www.answering-christianity.com/age3.htm

Aviroce

May 2, 2011, 12:52:54 AM5/2/11
You mean the Jews are savages and so are you.

On May 1, 12:14 am, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> Everybody knows that sand niggers are savages.

Aviroce

May 2, 2011, 1:03:12 AM5/2/11
Physical contacts.

P-Dub

May 2, 2011, 11:50:44 AM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 12:52 AM, Aviroce wrote:
> You mean the Jews are savages and so are you.

let's see - who are the 'savages' ...

2011.05.01 (Paktika, Afghanistan) - At least four people are killed when
a 12-year-old suicide bomber detonates at a crowded market.

2011.04.30 (Baramulla, India) - Mujahideen shoot a vendor to death.

2011.04.30 (Mosual, Iraq) - A brutal Fedayeen bombing at a marketplace
entrance leaves at least eight dead.

2011.04.30 (Qadiriya, Iraq) - A man and his daughter are shot to death
in their home by Islamic militants.

2011.04.30 (Kadhimiya, Iraq) - A village defense volunteer and three
family members are murdered in their home by suspected al-Qaeda.

2011.04.30 (Taji, Iraq) - A child and woman are among three killed when
Islamists bomb a judge's home.

This is just one day. This happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. ISLAMIC ATROCIOUS
SAVAGES MURDER, RAPE, STEAL, TORTURE and act like ANIMALS in the NAME OF
ALLAH. EVERY F'n DAY.

You have a lot of 'chutzpah' calling the Jews 'savages'.

P-Dub: THOUSANDS more headlines created by Muslim shitheads appear here
every day: www.thereligionofpeace.com . There's an archive of them. Over
17000 such attacks have occurred SINCE 9-11. Islam is GARBAGE.

I have a Big Johnson

May 2, 2011, 8:16:09 PM5/2/11
No group on this planet are as savage as you sand niggers. It was pretty
funny your hero
got shot in his face.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Aviroce

May 2, 2011, 11:10:31 PM5/2/11

[...]

From the book, "The New K.G.B." by R. Corson and Robert I. Crowley,
> [...]

by
Ben Weintraub.

Other Journal articles can be found on-line at:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/jhrindex.html

David Irving's web page is found at: http://www.fpp.co.uk.

Also see "PAMYAT" (Russian Nationalist Site) for "God, Czar, and
Nation,"
found at: http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/loge/8461.

End

Jason P

Jews have been masterminds at talking from both sides of their
mouths.
In
the U.S. they are always perverting the facts with new "Zionist" and
Jewish
Chauvinism in their choice of language, and political vernacular. And
they
insist others must follow suit or they cry "anti-Semitism" like

Aviroce

May 2, 2011, 11:11:17 PM5/2/11

On May 2, 5:16 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote:
> No group on this planet are as savage as you sand niggers. It was pretty
> funny your hero
> got shot in his face.

Aviroce

May 2, 2011, 11:11:55 PM5/2/11

On May 1, 12:13 am, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org>
wrote:

> I know that sand niggers like you smell like camel shit.

Aviroce

May 2, 2011, 11:12:43 PM5/2/11

wrote:

> Everybody knows that sand niggers are savages.

I have a Big Johnson

May 3, 2011, 12:00:58 AM5/3/11
Hilarious. This sand nigger knows that he comes from camel shit and what
does he do? He
posts something about kikes. No wonder your people live in squalor and crap
and you
bring misery where ever you go.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

May 3, 2011, 12:02:13 AM5/3/11
Stupid simple smelly sand nigger. Just remember you have a target on you
like
bin laden.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mirjam

May 3, 2011, 12:15:02 AM5/3/11
On May 2, 8:03 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Physical contacts.
You are amusing , Every time you post here you SEEK and Want Contact
with people you enjoy insulting, and claim to hate.
had you really wanted No contact with our people you would not have
posted here so much.
mirjam

mirjam

May 3, 2011, 12:24:54 AM5/3/11
Mr Aviroce
You are practicing incitement and spreading hateful lies.
You fabricate and/or copy hateful posts against another human group.
You are also doing it under a false name , which shows that you are
fully aware of illegal nature of your action
mirjam

Aviroce

May 3, 2011, 11:30:49 AM5/3/11

Jason (jasp...@nospamplease.gmail.com ) posted:

Assyrian ...

read more »

On May 2, 9:02 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote:
> Stupid simple smelly sand nigger. Just remember you have a target on you
> like
> bin laden.

I have a Big Johnson

May 3, 2011, 10:56:51 PM5/3/11
hilarious, all you can do is talk about kikes. No wonder your clan is full
of
apes.

"Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mirjam

May 4, 2011, 12:08:44 AM5/4/11
the daily incitement copy

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 1:19:50 AM5/4/11

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote:
> hilarious, all you can do is talk about kikes. No wonder your clan is full
> of
> apes.

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 1:23:26 AM5/4/11
I want to repeat after common sayings in an established legal
community: The truth can save you.

Jason (jasp...@nospamplease.gmail.com ) posted:

JEWISH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
By: 'Seeing Eye'

read more »

> > By: 'Seeing Eye'- Hide quoted text -

P-Dub

May 4, 2011, 9:11:43 AM5/4/11
All Aviroce posts are filled with lie after lie, as well as bigotry and
racism.

Aviroce has yet to acknowledge my references to
www.thereligionofpeace.com , which exposes his Islamic faith as a
brutal, savage, murder cult - rather than a religion. Aviroce fears this
site for obvious reasons.

Islam has been responsible for millions of murders, rapes, tortures,
change child abuse. There has never been anything holy in Islam.

Go ahead, Aviroce. Click the link. The actual truth is there. Your 'holy
book' the Koran is explained there. The Koran is disgusting, but it
rules every thought through your programmed head.

P-Dub: Freedom from the tyranny of Islam is available. Click it.

mirjam

May 4, 2011, 10:14:34 AM5/4/11
2 more copy and paste of the inciting posts
mirjam

Jason P

May 4, 2011, 2:07:02 PM5/4/11

Your hypocrisy knows no limit. Look in the mirror!

Zev

May 4, 2011, 4:30:03 PM5/4/11

Have an example of her hypocrisy?

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 10:37:09 PM5/4/11
I merely challenge the truthfullness and integrity of Jewish posts.
Here is my post:

On May 4, 6:11 am, P-Dub <pwolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> All Aviroce posts are filled with lie after lie, as well as bigotry and
> racism.
>

> Aviroce has yet to acknowledge my references towww.thereligionofpeace.com, which exposes his Islamic faith as a

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 10:37:59 PM5/4/11
The Truth will save you!

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 10:39:30 PM5/4/11
Jason of my post posted what I posted. The truth will save you. You
must accept the truth.

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 10:43:36 PM5/4/11
On the one hand she pretends to be helping Palestinians resident of
Israel, yet she is educating them to accept Jews as masters. On the
other hand, she condemns acts of violence against Jews, yet she is
enjoying the acts of violence against Palestinians. She is advocating
peace. But peace in her notion means absolute surrender to Jews who
have been killing and dispossessing Palestinians of life, property and
land.

She is a mild female. Surely, is a rattle snake.

Jason P

May 4, 2011, 11:33:41 PM5/4/11
On May 4, 1:30 pm, Zev <zev_h...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The old bat pretends to care about the welfare of Palestinians, but
cites only the ugly acts of their reactionaries, while at the same
time she whitewashes everything bad the IDF does presenting it as
something good.

Hypocricy...? Hell yeah! ...you can smell it from across the room.

Aviroce

May 4, 2011, 11:46:46 PM5/4/11
I smell it across the Internet.

mirjam

May 5, 2011, 12:21:36 AM5/5/11
On May 5, 5:37 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Truth will save you!

Aviroce
Why don`t you try it for once !!!!
mirjam

Zev

May 5, 2011, 7:43:50 AM5/5/11
On May 5, 6:46 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I smell it across the Internet.

If you suffer from it, why not avoid it?
If you like it, why do you complain?

Zev

May 5, 2011, 7:44:53 AM5/5/11

Have an example?

Aviroce

mirjam

May 5, 2011, 10:41:06 AM5/5/11
Aviroce
aren't you tired of repeating yourself?
all your stories are based on your wild imagination.
Yes i initiated and taught, Art and Craft history. and several of the
Arab Female artists that are now famous have been taught and
encouraged by our program. We have widened their horizons and gave
them intellectual tools to become whatever they wanted. We respected
their culture, and gave them understandings how to be independent
artists without breaking the traditional codes. We had some Arab and
some Jewish teachers, and all of us worked together to give our
students an official Diploma , that gave them the ability to make a
living as well as developing their creative traits.

It is you who speak in double tongues, you pretend to want their good
future, but don't hesitate to call and wish for total destruction of
the our country including our Arab fellow citizens, while you will
sit in the USA enjoying it`s wealth, and ensuring your children`s
future there.
Of course i condemn Violence!! All violence towards any human being.
You are a War Monger , you spread and incite Hate and death, which
will not touch your life.
mirjam

Jason P

May 6, 2011, 12:49:00 AM5/6/11

The history of potholder making, patchwork quilt design, and sofa
scarf crochet, sounds fascinating.

Aviroce

May 6, 2011, 1:35:56 AM5/6/11
When the police captures the criminal, the latter detests them. Very
natural. The criminal wants to get away with it. Many of them do.
George W. Bush, Sharon, Begin, ...all got away with it. Crime pays.
Jews are good at it.

Now let me address your work:
You are facilitating a life of total surrender to Jewish atrocious
savagery. You are telling the Palestinians resident of Israel that
apartheid is good and you can live within it and have such
achievement. I cannot deny you are helpful to them to live within the
apartheid system for otherwise they will have nothing. Look at the
Palestinian refugees and see their achievement all over the world.
You would think that these refugees whose parents were illiterate
would turn out to be nobodies. For instance those Palestinian
Americans enjoy the higher standards of living and have some of the
highest skills in the American society--doctors, engineer,
mathematicians, business leaders, hear surgeons, ...I went to school
with Palestinians from the West Bank at the American University of
Beirut. Even with limited references at the University, these
Palestinians were great in number theory. Some would generate
solutions to complex problems in very creative ways. Under apartheid
these talents are destroyed. I personally cannot think under an
oppressive system. All my efforts will be directed towards destroying
the oppressive system. A man like me can live, think, prosper,
criticize the country, the people he is living with without fear.
Sometimes I condemn USA. But USA is the only place where I can live.
Apartheid is hateful. Apartheid is evil. Apartheid is the source of
war between Palestinians and Jews. Apartheid must be destroyed. Let
the Palestinians live free within their country and your country. Let
them be free.

I know I came to the end of my comment. But I remembered that airforce
person from Israel I met at Lowe's. He enjoyed getting the fish from
the Palestinians in Gaza. Yet he condemned freedom of the
Palestinians. He is willing to take what they got but never give them
what they need, freedom.

On May 5, 7:41 am, mirjam <mir...@actcom.co.il> wrote:

> > > mirjam- Hide quoted text -

mirjam

May 6, 2011, 11:22:07 AM5/6/11
Jason and also your other half Aviroce

> The history of potholder making, patchwork quilt design, and sofa
> scarf crochet, sounds fascinating.
try reading a little of what there is ........
Women`s work The first 20.000 years by Elizabeth Wayland Barber, W.W.
Norton 1994.
Cloth and Human experience ed by Annette B.Weiner & Jane Schneider,
Smithsonian Institution Press, 1989,
Women art and Society, By Whitney Chadwick, Thames and Hudson , 1990,
Islamic Textiles, by Patricia L.Baker , British Museum Press, 1995.
On Design by Anni Albers, Wesleyan univ Press, 1943.
Illustrated English Social History by G.M.Trevelyan Penguin, 1944...
i could go on and on.......but
Oh i forgot it does not really interest you ,,,,, you think history is
only destroying something ...
We think History is Creating Objects and Artifacts ..... for use , joy
and study
mirjam

Jason P

May 6, 2011, 10:54:41 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 8:22 am, mirjam <mir...@actcom.co.il> wrote:
> Jason and also your other half Aviroce> The history of potholder making, patchwork quilt design, and sofa
> > scarf crochet, sounds fascinating.
>
> try reading a little of what there is ........
> Women`s work The first 20.000 years by Elizabeth Wayland Barber, W.W.
> Norton 1994.
> Cloth and Human experience ed by Annette B.Weiner & Jane Schneider,
> Smithsonian Institution Press, 1989,
> Women art and Society, By Whitney Chadwick, Thames and Hudson , 1990,
> Islamic Textiles, by Patricia L.Baker , British Museum Press, 1995.
> On Design by Anni Albers, Wesleyan univ Press, 1943.
> Illustrated English Social History by G.M.Trevelyan Penguin, 1944...
> i could go on and on.......but
> Oh i forgot it does not really interest you ,,,,, you think history is
> only destroying something ...

Que...? Where EXACTLY did I say that "history is only destroying
something?" If you can find such a statement from me please show it.

Otherwise you have cited an untruth and a fiction, which is a further
indication of your disingenuous, hypocritical, internet demeanor. Get
real!

> We think History is Creating Objects and Artifacts ..... for use , joy
> and study

"Creating objects and artifacts..." what the hell does that mean? A
stone is an object, what of it?

In computer imaging, unwanted noise in digital pictures are known as
"artifacts" - in essence unwanted shadows, specks, and lines in a
digital image. "Artifact" is a demeaning term, not one of praise. Get
it straight.

If you think making "objects" out of so-called 'arts and crafts' (aka
hobbies) is art you're mad as a hatter. Arts and crafts is at best
therapy-work for misguided neurotics with nothing better to do.

Aviroce

May 6, 2011, 10:57:40 PM5/6/11
Your country???>?!!! What about Palestine????? This is their
country. You want to perpetuate hostility. I am looking for peace.

> > > mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Aviroce

May 6, 2011, 11:00:22 PM5/6/11
I have no relation to Jason. When I see good research I grab it for
my group Imperialism_Zionism and it is easily accessed. I keep these
articles on demand as your people keep defaming without
substantiation. What I collecr is authoritative posts.

mirjam

May 7, 2011, 12:21:48 AM5/7/11
Jason

> If you think making "objects" out of so-called 'arts and crafts' (aka
> hobbies) is art you're mad as a hatter. Arts and crafts is at best
> therapy-work for misguided neurotics with nothing better to do.

Ok Ok we got it you are not interested in dressing up , You are not
interested in Going to Exhibitions in Museums or Galleries , You are
Not interested in having any aesthetic thing in your life/home/
environment .
p.s an arifact or artefact is an object made with Human Skill. Uses
when the speaker/writer/researcher doesn't want to judge the object.

mirjam

May 7, 2011, 12:25:38 AM5/7/11
On May 7, 6:00 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no relation to Jason.  When I see good research I grab it for
> my group Imperialism_Zionism and it is easily accessed.  I keep these
> articles on demand as your people keep defaming without
> substantiation.  What I collecr is authoritative posts.

Aviroce
Thanks for the morning laugh .
It seems that the only `Authoritative` posts you believe in spread and
probably collect , are those that INCITE, and spread Hate.
mirjam

Aviroce

May 7, 2011, 7:37:32 PM5/7/11
Kikes are your masters, you old fool.

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "I have a Big Johnson" <whatever...@say.org> wrote:
> hilarious, all you can do is talk about kikes. No wonder your clan is full
> of
> apes.
>
> "Aviroce" <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Aviroce

May 7, 2011, 7:38:46 PM5/7/11
You are getting better at becoming one of them Zionists. You have not
begun you comments by sexual innuendo. You will sooner or later.

On May 3, 9:08 pm, mirjam <mir...@actcom.co.il> wrote:
> the daily incitement copy
>
> On May 3, 6:30 pm, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Jason (jasp...@nospamplease.gmail.com ) posted:
>
> > JEWISH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

> > By: 'Seeing Eye'- Hide quoted text -

Aviroce

May 7, 2011, 7:49:31 PM5/7/11
You must face reality. You cannot hold other people's land and
attempt to annihilate the people for attempting to get it back and be
happey to go to museum and look at Zionist Art, the only art valued by
Jews.
You should see it from my point of view. I am asking for peace.
Peace. Peace. Peace is not achievable with murderers and theives. So
plan B says: Burn Jewish Businesses, kill the Jewish boss, annihilate
Jewish families, boycott Jewish businesses. All these acts are for
Peace only. The alternatives are continuous outright wars, endless
wars.

You should teach your Palestinian students how to deprive a Jewish
family of life and property. How to take a knife to a Jewish boss and
cut his/her throat? How to burn Jewish businesses without getting
caught? All for Peace.

Jason P

May 8, 2011, 1:06:09 AM5/8/11

Artifact

A digital artifact is any undesired alteration in data introduced in a
digital process by an involved technique and/or technology. In
imaging, any unwanted visual alteration introduced by the imaging
equipment.

Controlled amounts of unwanted information may be generated as a
result of the use of lossy
compression techniques. One of such cases are the artifacts seen in
JPEG and MPEG
compression algorithms.

Aliasing: Digital imprecision generated in the process of converting
analog information
into digital space due to the limited granularity of digital
numbering space. In computer
graphics, aliasing is seen as pixelation.

In science and signal processing, an artifact is any error in the
perception or representation of any visual or aural information
introduced by the involved equipment or technique(s).

It is loading more messages.