Stephen Colbert in Hot Water Over "Homophobic" Donald Trump Joke

Ubiquitous

May 3, 2017, 7:13:31 AM5/3/17
“Late Show” host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash for a joke he
made about President Donald Trump on Monday night that many are
calling “homophobic.”

During his opening monologue, Colbert went off on Trump over the
President’s treatment of CBS News’ John Dickerson, who saw an
interview with Trump abruptly ended when he asked about the
President’s unproven claims that then-President Obama had wiretapped
Trump and members of his campaign. As Dickerson and Colbert are both
CBS employees, Colbert felt it his duty to say the things Dickerson
himself could not.

https://youtu.be/HaHwlSTqA7s

“Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine,” Colbert said
near the end of the insult-laden rant. “You have more people
marching against you than cancer. You talk like a sign language
gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth
is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c–k holster.” The final remark
has drawn the internet’s ire, with viewers taking to social media to
declare Colbert is homophobic.The hashtag #FireColbert began
spreading around Twitter, along with calls for people to boycott
sponsors of the late-night show.

CBS did not immediately respond to Variety’s request for comment.

Of course, this is not the first time Colbert has been the subject
of a campaign to get him pulled off the air. Back in 2014 when he
was hosting “The Colbert Report” on Comedy Central, that show’s
official Twitter account posted a message saying, ““I am willing to
show Asian community I care by introducing the Ching-Chong Ding-Dong
Foundation for Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever.” The tweet was
meant to satirize Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snider, who
started a charity to benefit Native Americans. Many perceived the
tweet as a racist assault on Asians and Asian-Americans, leading to
the creation of the hashtag #CancelColbert. Colbert reveled in the
controversy, however, even promoting it on future episodes of “The
Colbert Report.”

If and how he will respond to the current firestorm remains to be
seen. Read some of the reactions to Colbert’s joke below.

Waaaaaaay over the line. Needs to issue a formal apology &
go on several weeks of UNPAID leave. Else, #FireColbert.
https://t.co/CcD09EHtvn
— skjult (@skjultster) May 2, 2017

Unfunny show has now become a disgusting show.
Turning off CBS. #FireColbert
— Daniel Doran (@danielktdoran) May 2, 2017

#FireColbert Anti-American. Homophobic. Bigot.
— TheyLIVE (@zsazsagogrl) May 2, 2017

You know, it's time to #FireColbert cos if this was Rush
saying this about Obama his head would roll. It's time to
level the playing field https://t.co/SwXHHFFb3c
— Jake Taylor (@Number7Catches) May 2, 2017

On one hand, @JimmyKimmelLive tugging at the heartstrings
with genuine feels. On the other, homophobic
@colbertlateshow. #FireColbert
— REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (@muhfeefees) May 2, 2017

#FIRECOLBERT His remarks about our president were
disgusting even for him.
— Claricia Quinn (@ClariciaQ) May 2, 2017

@JackPosobiec @d_seaman That's really out of line. Won't
watch Colbert again. Don't like his show anyway. So
politically correct until it comes 2 this? #FireColbert
— Candy (@Candlest) May 2, 2017

@StephenAtHome
You're a scumbag.
#firecolbert
— Ise Malaka (@ise_malaka) May 2, 2017

@StephenAtHome Totally unacceptable and shameful to speak
of our Commander In Chief that way #FIRECOLBERT
— Dantrell Dawson III (@blkamerican1) May 2, 2017

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 3, 2017, 9:59:41 AM5/3/17
On 05/02/2017 08:10 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash for a joke he
> made about President Donald Trump on Monday night that many are
> calling “homophobic.”
>
> During his opening monologue, Colbert went off on Trump over the
> President’s treatment of CBS News’ John Dickerson, who saw an
> interview with Trump abruptly ended when he asked about the
> President’s unproven claims that then-President Obama had wiretapped
> Trump and members of his campaign.

And yet the wiretap was shown to have happened when Flynn and other
TRUMP associates were tapped in one way or another, perhaps the words
"illegally spied on Trump" and then they proved it by unmasking and
leaking the classified and apparently illegally exposed the privacy of
Americans and a Illegally spied on Trump is a better description but
it's just semantics, we all know that what ever you call it it was illegal.

--
That's Karma

Bast

May 3, 2017, 10:28:50 AM5/3/17
Colbert is a jackass. who never was funny, even with a room full of joke
writers
It was only a matter of time until he proved it to the world.

But I'm sure he appeals to the same group that embraces feminist poetry

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=feminist+singing

trotsky

May 3, 2017, 2:13:01 PM5/3/17
Did Sarah Palin help you write that?

FPP

May 3, 2017, 5:57:18 PM5/3/17
On 5/2/17 8:10 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Late Show” host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash

What "backlash"? The campaign on Fox News?

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

--
"Mike Pence will lead Trump's transition team. Which is weird, because
normally when people transition, Pence sends them to conversion

FPP

May 3, 2017, 6:01:10 PM5/3/17
Is that why Flynn is begging for immunity? Because he's the aggrieved
party?
It's not illegal when they get a warrant, Scotty.

And, moron... the "unmasking" was also a normal legal operation.

You know who can put this to rest in 10 seconds, right? The President
of the United States. He can declassify anything he wants, and release
it to the public.

You know why he doesn't do it, Scotty? Because some of his people would
be going to jail, that's why.

BTR1701

May 3, 2017, 8:49:40 PM5/3/17
In article <oedjhq$c2m$2...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/2/17 8:10 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> > Late Show² host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash
>
> What "backlash"? The campaign on Fox News?

I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.

Imagine if Colbert had attempted to insult Trump by saying he's such an
asshole it's almost like he's a black person.

Yet 'sensitive and diverse' progs think nothing of using homophobic
slurs to denigrate their opponents. We have one in this very newsgroup:
Trotsky the Hutt can't go 24 hours without accusing someone he hates
with being gay. Yet he's a self-proclaimed leftist-- a supposedly
'sensitive and diverse' one, one assumes.

Josh Rosenbluth

May 3, 2017, 10:00:01 PM5/3/17
On 5/3/2017 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oedjhq$c2m$2...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/2/17 8:10 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>>> Late Show² host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash
>>
>> What "backlash"? The campaign on Fox News?
>
> I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
> the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
> is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
> nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.

"The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock
holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay, nor is it a slur at
gays. It's a slap at Trump for being a Putin sycophant.

Boy, do I miss George Carlin who taught us context means everything.

BTR1701

May 3, 2017, 11:31:43 PM5/3/17
In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 5/3/2017 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <oedjhq$c2m$2...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> What "backlash"? The campaign on Fox News?
> >
> > I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
> > the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
> > is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
> > nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.
>
> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin零 cock
> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay

Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
is a homosexual act.

> It's a slap at Trump for being a Putin sycophant.

So a guy sucking another guy's dick is a metaphor for being a sycophant?
How the hell is that not denigrating to gays?

If Colbert tried to make a metaphor that being black was the equivalent
of being a sycophant, the pearl-clutching would be stupendous to behold.
Yet it's okay to draw that allusion to being gay? [Unless you're trying
to suggest that when females suck dick they're also being sycophants, in
which case (1) I don't believe you, and (2) that doesn't make any sense.]

Josh Rosenbluth

May 4, 2017, 12:13:12 AM5/4/17
On 5/3/2017 8:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2017 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
>>> the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
>>> is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
>>> nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.
>>
>> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin¹s cock
>> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay
>
> Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
> is a homosexual act.
>
>> It's a slap at Trump for being a Putin sycophant.
>
> So a guy sucking another guy's dick is a metaphor for being a sycophant?

In this context, yes (Please come back, George Carlin).

> How the hell is that not denigrating to gays?

It has nothing to do with Trump or Putin's sexuality. It's only about
who is the master and who is slave.

> If Colbert tried to make a metaphor that being black was the equivalent
> of being a sycophant, the pearl-clutching would be stupendous to behold.

Colbert didn't say that *being* gay was the equivalent of being a sycophant.

> Yet it's okay to draw that allusion to being gay? [Unless you're trying
> to suggest that when females suck dick they're also being sycophants, in
> which case (1) I don't believe you, and (2) that doesn't make any sense.]

If Merkel was the sycophant, then the same joke would apply to her
(context, context, context).

FPP

May 4, 2017, 12:20:12 AM5/4/17
On 5/3/17 11:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2017 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
>>> the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
>>> is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
>>> nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.
>>
>> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin¹s cock
>> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay
>
> Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
> is a homosexual act.

So when you call another man a cocksucker, your'e admitting your'e a
homosexual?

How many time's have you admitted that, grandma?

--
Trump: If I win, you go to jail, if I lose, I will not accept the
results of the election.

FPP

May 4, 2017, 12:21:41 AM5/4/17
On 5/3/17 11:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2017 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
>>> the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
>>> is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
>>> nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.
>>
>> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin¹s cock
>> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay
>
> Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
> is a homosexual act.
>
>> It's a slap at Trump for being a Putin sycophant.
>
> So a guy sucking another guy's dick is a metaphor for being a sycophant?
> How the hell is that not denigrating to gays?
>
> If Colbert tried to make a metaphor that being black was the equivalent
> of being a sycophant, the pearl-clutching would be stupendous to behold.
> Yet it's okay to draw that allusion to being gay? [Unless you're trying
> to suggest that when females suck dick they're also being sycophants, in
> which case (1) I don't believe you, and (2) that doesn't make any sense.]

So when you call someone a motherfucker, yore charging them with incest?

How many times' have you done that, grandma?

BTR1701

May 4, 2017, 1:16:07 AM5/4/17
In article <oee9ik$tr6$1...@dont-email.me>,
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 5/3/2017 8:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> >> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin1s cock
> >> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay
> >
> > Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
> > is a homosexual act.
> >
> >> It's a slap at Trump for being a Putin sycophant.
> >
> > So a guy sucking another guy's dick is a metaphor for being a sycophant?
>
> In this context, yes (Please come back, George Carlin).
>
> > How the hell is that not denigrating to gays?
>
> It has nothing to do with Trump or Putin's sexuality. It's only about
> who is the master and who is slave.
>
> > If Colbert tried to make a metaphor that being black was the equivalent
> > of being a sycophant, the pearl-clutching would be stupendous to behold.
>
> Colbert didn't say that *being* gay was the equivalent of being a sycophant.
>
> > Yet it's okay to draw that allusion to being gay? [Unless you're trying
> > to suggest that when females suck dick they're also being sycophants, in
> > which case (1) I don't believe you, and (2) that doesn't make any sense.]
>
> If Merkel was the sycophant, then the same joke would apply to her
> (context, context, context).

Make excuses all you like, but the gay community seems to be lining up
with my argument in this instance, and if there's one thing that progs
have lectured us all about for the last decade or so, when it comes to
offense, the opinion of the offended controls. The intent of the
offender matters not.

FPP

May 4, 2017, 2:21:54 AM5/4/17
Ever heard of The Advocate? Lots of gay people have...

You know what The Advocate is saying about it? No? Of course you don't
- because it doesn't fit your Jenda!

> It's Trump Supporters Who Are Calling Stephen Colbert Homophobic

> LGBT people, for the most part, are not upset by his oral sex joke about Trump and Putin — they have other things to worry about.
> No, Stephen Colbert is not homophobic. And LGBT people, for the most part, are not outraged over his oral sex joke about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.
>
> The Late Show host is a longtime and reliable LGBT ally. But some viewers, especially Trump supporters, are calling him and the joke homophobic, and lambasting him on Twitter using the hashtag #FireColbert.

But, hey...if *YOU* say it, I can't tell you how much I trust your
analysis. (Note: nothing anal being referenced there, unless *YOU*
think there is...)

> But most LGBT people are reserving their outrage for the real outrages. Trump has yet to respond to the violence against gay and bisexual men in Chechnya, a semiautonomous republic within Russia, and Putin’s government is in denial about it. Army secretary nominee Mark Green is the latest of many anti-LGBT picks put forward by Trump. And the president reportedly will issue an anti-LGBT “religious freedom” executive order Thursday — which will give individuals, businesses, nonprofits, and even government employees a broad exemption from antidiscrimination laws, as long as they claim their discrimination against LGBT people or anyone else is rooted in religious beliefs.

So, no... "the gay's" by and large don't give two shits about what
Colbert said. (Note: nothing anal being referenced there, unless *YOU*
think there is...)

Nice try, though...

BTR1701

May 4, 2017, 2:33:29 AM5/4/17
In article <oeeh3u$fdv$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> > Trump and Putin ã they have other things to worry about.

Not according to the Twitters. Gays (as opposed to magazine editorial
boards) are pissed en masse. But hey, if the Gay High Council at the
Advocate decrees the community is not offended, then I guess the gays
are not allowed to be offended and the ones that say they are must be
heretics. Have to protect Colbert, after all. He may have fucked up
here, but he's still a reliable fellow traveler, so he can't be publicly
called out over it.** The true test would be if a well-known
conservative had said the same thing in the same context, would the
Advocate give the same "nothing to see here" response? If you're even
the slightest bit honest, you know the answer to that is a resounding
hell no.

**Just like the feminists went crickets over Bill Clinton when he was
turning White House interns into his personal humidor.

FPP

May 4, 2017, 4:31:49 AM5/4/17
>>> Trump and Putin ‹ they have other things to worry about.
>
> Not according to the Twitters. Gays (as opposed to magazine editorial
> boards) are pissed en masse. But hey, if the Gay High Council at the
> Advocate decrees the community is not offended, then I guess the gays
> are not allowed to be offended and the ones that say they are must be
> heretics. Have to protect Colbert, after all. He may have fucked up
> here, but he's still a reliable fellow traveler, so he can't be publicly
> called out over it.** The true test would be if a well-known
> conservative had said the same thing in the same context, would the
> Advocate give the same "nothing to see here" response? If you're even
> the slightest bit honest, you know the answer to that is a resounding
> hell no.

Yes... a publication like The Advocate vs a Bunch of Assclowns on Twitter.
And YOU pick anonymous douchebags on Twitter. That about sums up your
entire argument.

Who need's to know any more about your priorities? Sorry... prioritie's.
Not to mention your judgement.

Twitter! Fucking TWITTER!

YOU. ARE. A. CLOWN.

trotsky

May 4, 2017, 8:13:32 AM5/4/17
On 5/3/17 7:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oedjhq$c2m$2...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/2/17 8:10 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>>> Late Show² host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash
>>
>> What "backlash"? The campaign on Fox News?
>
> I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
> the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
> is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
> nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.

Does Trump have to be "gay" to service Putin in the manner Colbert
suggested? I'm not a homophobe, so I'm not sure what you're trying to
say here.

trotsky

May 4, 2017, 8:22:07 AM5/4/17
On 5/3/17 10:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2017 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I don't care what Colbert says on his show, but it is quite telling that
>>> the first thing that 'sensitive and diverse' progs turn to as an insult
>>> is to accuse someone of being gay, all the while telling us that there's
>>> nothing wrong with being gay and we're bigoted if we think otherwise.
>>
>> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin¹s cock
>> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay
>
> Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
> is a homosexual act.
>
>> It's a slap at Trump for being a Putin sycophant.
>
> So a guy sucking another guy's dick is a metaphor for being a sycophant?
> How the hell is that not denigrating to gays?

I don't know, is the GOP sucking at the teats of the oligarchs in this
country denigrating to cows? Because it's supposed to denigrate the GOP.

Trump being a heterosexual forced to "service" Putin is denigrating to
Trump. I don't see how it's making an editorial comment on the act itself.

trotsky

May 4, 2017, 8:23:11 AM5/4/17
Thanny comes up with logical fallacies and false equivalencies all the
time. He has a head full of bad wiring.

trotsky

May 4, 2017, 8:28:32 AM5/4/17
On 5/4/17 1:32 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oeeh3u$fdv$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/17 1:15 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article <oee9ik$tr6$1...@dont-email.me>,
>>> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> It's Trump Supporters Who Are Calling Stephen Colbert Homophobic
>>
>>> LGBT people, for the most part, are not upset by his oral sex joke about
>>> Trump and Putin ‹ they have other things to worry about.
>
> Not according to the Twitters. Gays (as opposed to magazine editorial
> boards) are pissed en masse.

Here's an interesting tidbit:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/331864-stephen-colbert-reacts-to-online-backlash-over-trump-jokes

> According to USA Today, Colbert will welcome ‘The Big Bang Theory’ actor Jim Parsons to his show and discuss the “controversy.”

I would think if the "gays" were so mad at his comment Parsons would've
cancelled his appearance and made a stink about it. But Thanny is free
to invent whatever version of reality he chooses. It's a Libertarian thing.

Josh Rosenbluth

May 4, 2017, 10:34:29 AM5/4/17
Citation?

BTR1701

May 4, 2017, 11:25:04 AM5/4/17
In article <LVEOA.4609$se....@fx38.iad>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
wrote:

> I'm not a homophobe

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

trotsky

May 4, 2017, 11:31:20 AM5/4/17
Intellectual bankruptcy, as expected.

trotsky

May 4, 2017, 11:50:06 AM5/4/17
On 5/3/17 11:20 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 5/3/17 11:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <oee1ot$bon$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin¹s cock
>>> holster" isn't an accusation of anyone being gay
>>
>> Yeah, it is. It's purports that Trump performs oral sex on Putin, which
>> is a homosexual act.
>
> So when you call another man a cocksucker, your'e admitting your'e a
> homosexual?
>
> How many time's have you admitted that, grandma?

Oh no, did Thanny fall down the rabbit hole *again*?

FPP

May 4, 2017, 7:07:30 PM5/4/17
Pay attention. I gave one earlier, by The Advocate. You HAVE heard of
them, right? They're not exactly raving homophobes.

> It's Trump Supporters Who Are Calling Stephen Colbert Homophobic
>
> LGBT people, for the most part, are not upset by his oral sex joke about Trump and Putin — they have other things to worry about.
>
> BY TRUDY RING
> MAY 03 2017 1:53 PM EDT
>
> No, Stephen Colbert is not homophobic. And LGBT people, for the most part, are not outraged over his oral sex joke about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.
>
> The Late Show host is a longtime and reliable LGBT ally. But some viewers, especially Trump supporters, are calling him and the joke homophobic, and lambasting him on Twitter using the hashtag #FireColbert.
>
> The joke came in Colbert’s Monday night monologue, in which he denounced the lack of respect Trump showed to a fellow CBS employee, journalist John Dickerson, in an interview broadcast Sunday on Face the Nation. Trump called the program “Deface the Nation,” claimed that Dickerson reports “fake news,” refused to answer certain questions, and ended the interview prematurely, walking away to shuffle papers on his desk.
>
> Colbert said Dickerson was too dignified to insult Trump in kind, but he wasn’t, so he let loose with a string of insults, including “You talk like a sign language gorilla who got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.” The word “cock” was bleeped on television.
>
> Many have joked about the cozy relationship between Trump and the Russian president, whose government is under investigation for possible interference in the U.S. presidential election. But Colbert’s joke set off a Twitter storm, mostly from Trump supporters, including conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich, although an occasional prominent LGBT person joined in.

Pretty clear there isn't any hue and cry from the LGBTQ community.

silvia...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 10:22:22 PM5/4/17
to FPP

Hallå

Letar du efter ett lån snabbt? antingen:

• att starta om finansiell verksamhet?

• Att renovera insidan av din lägenhet, hus, byggnad?

• Rental?

• bilköp?

• Kredit för bröllopet?

• Reglering av skuld?

• För ett projekt?

• eller av andra skäl etc ...

Jag sätter dig med ett lån från 5000 till 8.600.000 euro med mycket enkla
ordalag i en takt på 3%.

Jag gör också investeringar och lån mellan särskilt alla slag. Jag
erbjuder kort, medellång och lång sikt lån.

För mer information kontakta mig direkt till min e-postadress:
silvia...@gmail.com

PS: Jag bara låna ut till ärliga människor och benägna att betala mig
mina pengar.

FPP

May 7, 2017, 7:07:23 AM5/7/17
On 5/7/17 6:37 AM, PIBB wrote:
> The objection to Colbert's comments center on the sexual content
> of what was said.
>
> Sycophancy itself is not being objected to but istead the manne
> rin which sycophancy was depicted.

And what of Trump's sexual comments?

Colbert made a joke. Trump has settled lawsuits.

The vast majority of gay people aren't in the leas upset by what Colbert
said - and outside of the Fox News ginned up Twitter war, nobody else is
either.

trotsky

May 7, 2017, 7:50:48 AM5/7/17
I think our whole perspective is off on this. If people are offended by
what Colbert said, but not offended by Trumpcare 2.0, those people are
way way way too stupid to have a credible opinion.

Josh Rosenbluth

May 7, 2017, 11:37:35 AM5/7/17
On 5/7/2017 3:37 AM, PIBB wrote:
> On 05:13 4 May 2017, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
>
> The objection to Colbert's comments center on the sexual content
> of what was said.

In terms of indecency, yes. However, Ubiquitous and BTR's objection was
that the comments were homophobic. As explained above, that's a
ridiculous conclusion.

EGK

May 7, 2017, 1:09:24 PM5/7/17
On Sun, 7 May 2017 08:37:34 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On 5/7/2017 3:37 AM, PIBB wrote:

Colbert's "joke" deliberately used the most vile thing he could think of
which is apparently sucking dick. That's the equivalent of calling Trump a
faggot. But since liberal's change the definition of words depending on
who is using them, it figures you would think it ridiculous.

FPP

May 7, 2017, 4:05:59 PM5/7/17
On 5/7/17 1:09 PM, EGK wrote:
> On Sun, 7 May 2017 08:37:34 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:

Nope. No evidence what Colbert thinks is vile.

It isn't the equivalent of calling Trump anything but a cock-holster.

Liberal judges haven't changed anything.

Is anything you say actually grounded in fact?

Gronk

May 8, 2017, 1:05:47 AM5/8/17
Ubiquitous wrote:
> “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash for a joke he
> made about President Donald Trump on Monday night that many are
> calling “homophobic.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-big-bang-theory-wins-twice-colbert-thrives-20170505-story.html

MAY 5,2017, 5:50 PM

CBS was also the leader in late-night viewers: “The Late Show With Stephen
Colbert” posted a 2.5 rating, according to early Nielsen ratings released
Friday. Colbert was followed by “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”
with a 1.9 rating and “Jimmy Kimmel Live” with a 1.7. (Kimmel is on
paternity leave, and Kristen Bell filled in for him Thursday.)

Colbert caused a furor this week with crude comments aimed at President
Trump. But maybe people are giving a look. His ratings were were up 19
percent from a week ago Thursday and up 32 percent from the same night a
year ago.

Mitchell Holman

May 8, 2017, 8:39:16 AM5/8/17
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Watch this space for the "Fox News is #1" crowd
to chime in with a "ratings don't matter" response.

NoBody

May 9, 2017, 7:19:51 AM5/9/17
On Mon, 08 May 2017 07:39:11 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
>> Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> “Late Show�€? host Stephen Colbert is facing backlash for a joke he
>>> made about President Donald Trump on Monday night that many are
>>> calling “homophobic.�€?
>>

>> http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-big-bang-t
>> heory-wins-twice-colbert-thrives-20170505-story.html
>>
>> MAY 5,2017, 5:50 PM
>>

>> CBS was also the leader in late-night viewers: “The Late Show With
>> Stephen Colbert�€? posted a 2.5 rating, according to early Nielsen
>> ratings released Friday. Colbert was followed by “The Tonight Show
>> Starring Jimmy Fallon�€? with a 1.9 rating and “Jimmy Kimmel Live�€?
>> with a 1.7. (Kimmel is on paternity leave, and Kristen Bell filled in
>> for him Thursday.)
>>
>> Colbert caused a furor this week with crude comments aimed at
>> President Trump. But maybe people are giving a look. His ratings were
>> were up 19 percent from a week ago Thursday and up 32 percent from the
>> same night a year ago.
>>

> Watch this space for the "Fox News is #1" crowd
>to chime in with a "ratings don't matter" response.

Another useless non-observation from Mitchie...

Ubiquitous

May 9, 2017, 3:39:12 PM5/9/17
noe...@verizont.net wrote:

> Watch this space for the "Fox News is #1" crowd
> to chime in with a "ratings don't matter" response.

Well, there you go accusing others of what you practice again!

Projection noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Ubiquitous

May 9, 2017, 3:40:58 PM5/9/17
NoB...@nowhere.com wrote:
> Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>> Watch this space for the "Fox News is #1" crowd
>> to chime in with a "ratings don't matter" response.
>
>Another useless non-observation from Mitchie...

How many years have we heard the Angry left whine about how
Fox New getting the best ratings didn't matter?

Oh, the irony!

FPP

May 9, 2017, 6:16:56 PM5/9/17
On 5/9/17 3:40 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> NoB...@nowhere.com wrote:
>> Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizont.net> wrote:
>
>>> Watch this space for the "Fox News is #1" crowd
>>> to chime in with a "ratings don't matter" response.
>>
>> Another useless non-observation from Mitchie...
>
> How many years have we heard the Angry left whine about how
> Fox New getting the best ratings didn't matter?
>
> Oh, the irony!

You make your bed, you lie in it.

As Fox tries to lie their way out of it.

--
One difference between Nixon and Trump: when the Republicans nominated
Nixon, they didn't actually KNOW he was a crook. -S King

Ubiquitous

May 9, 2017, 6:33:19 PM5/9/17
Someone's sockpuppet wrote:
>On 5/9/17 3:40 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> NoB...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>> Another useless non-observation from Mitchie...
>>
>> How many years have we heard the Angry left whine about how
>> Fox New getting the best ratings didn't matter?
>>
>> Oh, the irony!
>
>You make your bed, you lie in it.
>
>As Fox tries to lie their way out of it.

Well, there you go desperately trying to change the subject whenever
you've lost a debate again!

Nonresponse noted.
Deflection noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

FPP

May 9, 2017, 7:13:31 PM5/9/17
On 5/9/17 7:34 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Someone's sockpuppet wrote:

>>> How many years have we heard the Angry left whine about how
>>> Fox New getting the best ratings didn't matter?
>>>
>>> Oh, the irony!
>>
>> You make your bed, you lie in it.
>>
>> As Fox tries to lie their way out of it.
>
> Well, there you go desperately trying to change the subject whenever
> you've lost a debate again!

You can't cry about how ratings = quality, and then change your tune
when somebody else sings it.

You also can't spell "rec.arts.tv' - but then, that's typical of the
level of honesty we've come to expect from you.

Mitchell Holman

May 9, 2017, 10:29:00 PM5/9/17
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote in news:oet5mp$soi$8...@dont-email.me:

> noe...@verizont.net wrote:
>
>> Watch this space for the "Fox News is #1" crowd
>> to chime in with a "ratings don't matter" response.
>
> Well, there you go accusing others of what you practice again!

Like the rightwinger rants about the costs of Obama
golf trips, followed their approval of Trump doing the
very same thing, and MORE SO?

FPP

May 10, 2017, 5:27:56 AM5/10/17

On 5/9/17 7:34 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Someone's sockpuppet wrote:

>>> How many years have we heard the Angry left whine about how
>>> Fox New getting the best ratings didn't matter?
>>>
>>> Oh, the irony!
>>
>> You make your bed, you lie in it.
>>
>> As Fox tries to lie their way out of it.
>
> Well, there you go desperately trying to change the subject whenever
> you've lost a debate again!

You can't cry about how ratings = quality, and then change your tune
when somebody else sings it.

Ubiquitous

May 10, 2017, 5:34:04 AM5/10/17
Someone's sockpuppet wrote:
>On 5/9/17 7:34 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> Someone's sockpuppet wrote:

>>> You make your bed, you lie in it.
>>>
>>> As Fox tries to lie their way out of it.
>>
>> Well, there you go desperately trying to change the subject whenever
>> you've lost a debate again!
>
>You can't cry about how ratings = quality, and then change your tune
>when somebody else sings it.

Well, there you go accusing others of what you practice again!
I know you're desperate to chnage the subject...

Projection noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

FPP

May 10, 2017, 7:35:06 AM5/10/17
On 5/9/17 7:29 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Someone's sockpuppet wrote:

>>> Well, there you go desperately trying to change the subject whenever
>>> you've lost a debate again!
>>
>> You can't cry about how ratings = quality, and then change your tune
>> when somebody else sings it.
>
> Well, there you go accusing others of what you practice again!
> I know you're desperate to chnage the subject...
>
> Projection noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Cut and paste non-response noted.

Correction: Two cut and paste non-responses noted.

Care to try for the trifecta and give us a Troll-o-Meter to complete the
hat trick??