Re: Oil Glut Continues, Nixes Need For Keystone Pipeline

1 view

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 19, 2016, 6:23:47 PM2/19/16
On 02/19/2016 01:28 PM, Gy wrote:
> No it doesn't jerk face

Actually the volatility in oil prices shows we need a steady flow from a
pipeline to help stabilize the oil prices. That will keep the Muslims
from jerking us around and price gouging us for oil when they think they
have us over a barrel.

--
That's Karma

infinitada

Feb 19, 2016, 6:38:22 PM2/19/16
On 2/19/2016 4:23 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
> On 02/19/2016 01:28 PM, Gy wrote:
>> No it doesn't jerk face
>>

> Actually the volatility in oil prices shows we need a steady flow from a
> pipeline to help stabilize the oil prices.

There have been no measurable flow (supply) disruptions.

Deliveries here in North America are just fine.

And it isn't even refinery maintenance season.

Try again.

> That will keep the Muslims from jerking us around and price gouging us for oil when they think they
> have us over a barrel.

The Keystone extension would largely have helped Canada, and added
profits to our refiners (who are already profitable).

Very little (if any) of that oil would have ever reached our domestic
market.

The one domestic benefit from Keystone would have been in improving
transit from the Bakken.

The key factor there was safety - less oil by rail.

You should stick to discussing things you have a clue about.

Really.

infinitada

Feb 20, 2016, 11:37:38 AM2/20/16
*>crickets<*

:-)))))

Al Czervik

Feb 20, 2016, 5:54:10 PM2/20/16
On 2/19/2016 3:38 PM, infinitada wrote:
> On 2/19/2016 4:23 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>> On 02/19/2016 01:28 PM, Gy wrote:
>>> No it doesn't jerk face
>>>

>> Actually the volatility in oil prices shows we need a steady flow from a
>> pipeline to help stabilize the oil prices.
>
> There have been no measurable flow (supply) disruptions.

Too bad you don't have a clue of how OPEC operates.

infinitada

Feb 20, 2016, 6:21:25 PM2/20/16
Too bad you present ZERO evidence.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2016, 8:35:41 PM2/20/16
Who cares about OPEC? The Saudis tried to get them to agree to
production cutbacks when the prices started collapsing but the rest of
OPEC told them to piss off. Besides, the US is the world's biggest
oil producer. To hell with OPEC.

The Saudis have lost control of the GCC too. When they cut diplomatic
relations with Iran, only two other GCC states followed their lead.

Now, a third of their military is trapped in a civil war in Yemen,
their Shiite minority just happens to live on top of their oil fields,
after years of double digit budget increases, they're cashing out
their investments around the world to make up the oil revenue
shortfall and the whole world is pressuring them to do something about
ISIS - a terrorist organization Saudi Wahabbists created in the first
place.

Revenge is sweet.

Swill
--
"Fact Sheet: President Obama Signs Executive Order to Improve Access to Mental Health Services for Veterans, Service Members, and Military Families"
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/08/31/fact-sheet-president-obama-signs-executive-order-improve-access-mental-h

Obama's record on Veterans turns out to be quite good.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/subjects/veterans/

infinitada

Feb 21, 2016, 12:30:48 PM2/21/16
On 2/20/2016 6:35 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 14:54:13 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>>>
>>> There have been no measurable flow (supply) disruptions.
>>
>> Too bad you don't have a clue of how OPEC operates.
>
> Who cares about OPEC?

The global fungible oil markets, you starkly undereducated left wing
polemicist.

> The Saudis tried to get them to agree to
> production cutbacks when the prices started collapsing but the rest of
> OPEC told them to piss off. Besides, the US is the world's biggest
> oil producer. To hell with OPEC.

And to Hell with the 13" we do import?

You're a fool's fool.

http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=32&t=6

In 2014, about 27% of the petroleum consumed by the United States was
imported from foreign countries...

http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6

Import sources Gross imports

Total, all countries 9.24

OPEC countries 3.24 (35%)

Persian Gulf countries 1.88 (20%)

Top five countries

Canada 3.39 (37%)

Saudi Arabia 1.17 (13%)

Mexico 0.84 (9%)

Iraq 0.37 (4%)

> The Saudis have lost control of the GCC too. When they cut diplomatic
> relations with Iran, only two other GCC states followed their lead.

The Saudis have neither lost control of OPEC nor have they lost their
status as our # 2 importer.

You make shit up as you go.

> Now, a third of their military is trapped in a civil war in Yemen,
> their Shiite minority just happens to live on top of their oil fields,
> after years of double digit budget increases, they're cashing out
> their investments around the world to make up the oil revenue
> shortfall and the whole world is pressuring them to do something about
> ISIS - a terrorist organization Saudi Wahabbists created in the first
> place.

Thank you for admitting that Barrack Hussein Obama is an Islamic proxy.

You have confirmed his fictional "red line in the sand" in Syria was a
dagger to America's throat and the genesis of ISIS.

Nice work, traitor.

> Revenge is sweet.
>
> Swill

When it comes you and your bad hip and your treasonous gay roomies will
be hanging from a stockade.

The day nears.

sleeping cell walk

Feb 21, 2016, 12:32:40 PM2/21/16
On 2/20/2016 10:08 PM, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:
>> Revenge is sweet.
> He won't hear you--

Did the FBI listen to you when you tried to explain to them why you
plotted to blow up Mt. Rushmore?

sleeping cell walk

Feb 21, 2016, 12:33:23 PM2/21/16

Al Czervik

Feb 22, 2016, 11:43:56 AM2/22/16
On 2/20/2016 5:35 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 14:54:13 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>>>
>>> There have been no measurable flow (supply) disruptions.
>>
>> Too bad you don't have a clue of how OPEC operates.
>
> Who cares about OPEC? The Saudis tried to get them to agree to
> production cutbacks when the prices started collapsing but the rest of
> OPEC told them to piss off. Besides, the US is the world's biggest
> oil producer. To hell with OPEC.
>
> The Saudis have lost control of the GCC too. When they cut diplomatic
> relations with Iran, only two other GCC states followed their lead.
>
> Now, a third of their military is trapped in a civil war in Yemen,
> their Shiite minority just happens to live on top of their oil fields,
> after years of double digit budget increases, they're cashing out
> their investments around the world to make up the oil revenue
> shortfall and the whole world is pressuring them to do something about
> ISIS - a terrorist organization Saudi Wahabbists created in the first
> place.
>
> Revenge is sweet.

I think it's awesome the predicament that SA is in. Do you really assume
that they are never going to get their feet back underneath themselves
again? Then what? "OK... Let's build that pipeline now."

Al Czervik

Feb 22, 2016, 11:54:18 AM2/22/16
I frequently point out that Gary is just living to die in his section 8
hovel. I'd pay for the beers if Gary went to meet Cicero at ToC NM.
Gary, however, is probably the only person who is indifferent that he's
on the no fly list.

sleeping cell walk

Feb 22, 2016, 1:53:34 PM2/22/16
On 2/22/2016 9:54 AM, Al Czervik wrote:
>>> He won't hear you--
>>

>> Did the FBI listen to you when you tried to explain to them why you
>> plotted to blow up Mt. Rushmore?
>
> I frequently point out that Gary is just living to die in his section 8
> hovel.

And we're cheering him on!

> I'd pay for the beers if Gary went to meet Cicero at ToC NM.

I'd drive over and join 'em...

> Gary, however, is probably the only person who is indifferent that he's
> on the no fly list.

Where's he going to fly anyway, Spearfish?

Governor Swill

Feb 22, 2016, 7:11:33 PM2/22/16
Probably not for a while. We're still pumping more oil than they are
and Iranian reserves will be coming online as our, more expensive,
frac oil goes offline.

Certainly there is danger in every battle, every war. You can't win
everything all the time.

The war on the Saudi's Wahabbist extremists is going to go on for a
long time and hearts and minds of Muslims in the US and around the
world will be more helpful than bombs.

infinitada

Feb 22, 2016, 7:18:21 PM2/22/16
On 2/22/2016 5:11 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> The war on the Saudi's Wahabbist extremists is going to go on for a
> long time and hearts and minds of Muslims in the US and around the
> world will be more helpful than bombs.
>
> Swill

Fuck off and die you goddamned TRAITOR!

You're paid partisan disinformation agent, and everyone knows it.

Governor Swill

Feb 22, 2016, 7:19:28 PM2/22/16
On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:43:53 -0800, Al Czervik
<caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:

I should have added, we only need oil for motor fuel. Gas is cheap
now so alternatives are drying up, but the next wave of high oil
prices will find us more ready to switch away from oil.

We don't need the Keystone. It was never intended to supply us with
much Canadian oil. We were already getting that from the existing
system. Keystone was more important to Canada as it gave them sea
access for their product through us. Apparently the Keystone link was
cheaper to build and operate than a new pipeline from Alberta over the
Canadian Rockies. But as Asian markets expand, the Canucks might find
that alternative more attractive.

There are a couple of gaps they could route through if they can get it
past their environmentalists.

sleeping cell walk

Feb 22, 2016, 7:32:05 PM2/22/16
On 2/22/2016 5:19 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Revenge is sweet.
>>
>> I think it's awesome the predicament that SA is in. Do you really assume
>> that they are never going to get their feet back underneath themselves
>> again? Then what? "OK... Let's build that pipeline now."
>
> I should have added, we only need oil for motor fuel.

You're a lying sack of SHIT!

We need oil for plastics, lubricants, a wide variety of finished goods.

No one is stupid enough to believe one word from your paid political
hack lips, you evil queer.

> Gas is cheap now so alternatives are drying up,

No they're not.

Thanks to idiotic gubmint subsidies ethanol and other alternatives labor
on against the free market.

You evil lying bitch.

> but the next wave of high oil prices will find us more ready to switch away from oil.

Fuck off with your insane bullshit.

> We don't need the Keystone.

We have American refiners and their employees who DO need Keystone XL!

You worthless treasonous snake!

And we DO need the relief from explosive oil by rail and truck transit
from the Bakken.

You're a witless lying left wing paid hack!

> It was never intended to supply us with
> much Canadian oil.

No one said it was, you lying bitch!

> We were already getting that from the existing
> system.

Moot point.

> Keystone was more important to Canada as it gave them sea
> access for their product through us.

Oh yes, you mean Canada our #1 oil supplier!

Why should we maintain healthy relations with them, eh?

You anti-Canadian treasonous bitch!

> Apparently the Keystone link was
> cheaper to build and operate than a new pipeline from Alberta over the
> Canadian Rockies.

No shit sherlock, it was an extension, not a full blown cross
continental project!

> But as Asian markets expand, the Canucks might find
> that alternative more attractive.

Thanks to evil little enviro-whores like YOU!

> There are a couple of gaps they could route through if they can get it
> past their environmentalists.
>
> Swill

I need you to die and die very soon.

You unimaginably evil traitor to America!

Al Czervik

Feb 22, 2016, 8:18:10 PM2/22/16
So if we let the Canadian's build their pipeline would that put more or
less pressure on the Saudis?

Al Czervik

Feb 22, 2016, 8:46:34 PM2/22/16
You know how commodities, work don't you?

infinitada

Feb 22, 2016, 11:30:07 PM2/22/16
More.

But don't expect that paid political operative to answer.

Governor Swill

Feb 23, 2016, 1:17:37 AM2/23/16
On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:18:04 -0800, Al Czervik
Wouldn't affect it at all because there's nothing to pump through that
pipeline. The Canadians are winding down tar sand production. It's
not practicable with current prices. This is why Canada is in
recession now. They're a casualty of the oil war. They're not
suffering as much as the Russians or Saudis though, because like smart
capitalists, they have a diversified economy and other resources to
exploit.

The point being, why build what isn't needed? Make work? Build a
pipeline that will sit there empty and rust away? Our oil consumption
has been on a downward trend for decades. We don't need that oil and
we won't need it when the prices start climbing again. The current
network has sufficient capacity for all our projected needs.

Governor Swill

Feb 23, 2016, 1:18:49 AM2/23/16
On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:46:32 -0800, Al Czervik
In a general way. Yes, I know the market is global. I also know that
product delivery adds to the price.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 23, 2016, 10:48:35 AM2/23/16
We need oil from a steady source that's NOT controlled by OPEC.

--
That's Karma

*Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Al Czervik

Feb 23, 2016, 11:40:19 AM2/23/16
I'll give you some stock advice - just for you. Oil stocks are way down
right now. Don't buy them because they will never, ever go back up.

Advice for everyone else: Buy energy stocks sometime in the next two years.

Al Czervik

Feb 23, 2016, 11:47:53 AM2/23/16
So you understand that, "It was never intended to supply us with
much Canadian oil." was a silly thing to say because oil is a commodity?
And realistically, if the oil was destined for the United States they'd
just put a refinery in North Dakota?

What would happen to the price of oil if President Trump or Israel
decided to bomb Iran?

> I also know that
> product delivery adds to the price.

What's a cheaper and safer way of moving oil... A pipeline or one of
Warren Buffet's trains?

infinitada

Feb 23, 2016, 12:19:03 PM2/23/16
On 2/22/2016 11:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> So if we let the Canadian's build their pipeline would that put more or
>> >less pressure on the Saudis?
> Wouldn't affect it at all

Bullshit lie!

Competitive non-OPEC product on the market would continue to ratchet
down prices by increasing supply.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

> because there's nothing to pump through that pipeline.

That's a lie:

http://www.cdnoilsands.com/operations/productionresults/

Syncrude Canadian Oil Sands, net*
Total
(million bbls) Daily average
(bbl/d) Total
(million bbls) Daily Average
(bbl/d)
January 2016 9.2 296,100 3.4 108,800

> The Canadians are winding down tar sand production.

No they're not.

http://www.ogj.com/articles/2016/01/neb-oil-sands-output-gains-to-continue.html

Production from the Canadian oil sands will increase through 2040 even
if pipeline capacity remains constrained, says the National Energy Board
of Canada.

In the reference case of a new energy outlook, the NEB projects Canadian
oil production at 6.1 million b/d in 2040, up 56% from the 2014 level.
Most of the increase is from the oil sands.

> It's not practicable with current prices.

Yes it is:

http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKCN0QO25I20150819

CALGARY, Alberta (Reuters) - Canada's largest synthetic crude project is
not likely to shut down operations, its biggest owner said on Wednesday,
even as a company presentation showed it is losing about $6 for every
barrel it produces.

Syncrude Canada Ltd, a joint venture project in northern Alberta at
which mined oil sands bitumen is upgraded into refinery-ready synthetic
crude has a break-even production costs of C$57 ($43.46) a barrel,
according to a presentation from Siren Fisekci, vice president of
investor and corporate relations.

That is around $6 higher than the current outright price for synthetic
crude, which yesterday settled at $37.37 a barrel. Synthetic crude has
been below $43 a barrel since early August as its discount to benchmark
U.S. crude SHRSYNMc2 widened and global oil prices CLc1 LCOc1 dived.

> This is why Canada is in
> recession now. They're a casualty of the oil war. They're not
> suffering as much as the Russians or Saudis though, because like smart
> capitalists, they have a diversified economy and other resources to
> exploit.

Like say mining, forest products, other commodities that are also in the
tank?

You haven't a goddamned clue what you're talking about.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/c-suite-urges-canada-to-diversify-beyond-natural-resources/article25049883/

It is beginning to sink in among the Canadian business elite that the
economy is going to have to start weaning itself off oil.

The latest quarterly C-Suite Survey shows that almost two-thirds of
Canadian corporate executives – including those in the west – feel
Canada’s economic policy relies too much on Alberta and its natural
resources. Fewer than one out of five say the economy currently has a
good mix of industrial sectors.

David MacDonald, chief executive officer of Softchoice Corp., a
Toronto-based technology services firm, said the need for
diversification is becoming a strong theme both in corporate corner
offices and in Bay Street financial circles. The spate of recent initial
public share offerings outside the energy sector is one sign of this, he
said. “You are starting to see that even the equity markets are starting
to focus on non-resource-based companies.”

To accelerate the shift, he said, the federal government should put more
emphasis on promoting innovation, particularly in manufacturing and
technology. “We’d like to see more investment in the clusters of Toronto
and Waterloo, to drive more technology jobs,” Mr. MacDonald said. “[They
are] creating real value in the Canadian economy and diversifying it.

> The point being, why build what isn't needed?

It IS needed, now more than ever.

> Make work?

All libitards are against real work and job creation.

> Build a
> pipeline that will sit there empty and rust away?

It will not be empty:

http://www.cdnoilsands.com/operations/productionresults/

Syncrude Canadian Oil Sands, net*
Total
(million bbls) Daily average
(bbl/d) Total
(million bbls) Daily Average
(bbl/d)
January 2016 9.2 296,100 3.4 108,800

> Our oil consumption
> has been on a downward trend for decades.

So fucking what?

WE are not the Keystone customers, ftmp.

> We don't need that oil

No one ever said we did.

We need refining jobs and revenues, you lying goddamend faggot!

> and
> we won't need it when the prices start climbing again.

We need refining jobs and revenues, you lying goddamend faggot!

> The current network has sufficient capacity for all our projected needs.

Not as long as we continue to import roughly 13% of our oil from OPEC.

YOU WORTHLESS LYINMG EXTERMINABLE PAID LEFT WING HACK!

infinitada

Feb 23, 2016, 12:21:05 PM2/23/16
On 2/22/2016 11:18 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> We don't need the Keystone. It was never intended to supply us with
>> >
>> >You know how commodities, work don't you?
> In a general way.

You know NOTHING about basic macro economics, NOTHING!

> Yes, I know the market is global.

Whoopee!

> I also know that product delivery adds to the price.

IDIOT!!!

Increasing supply _always_ depresses pricing.

You MORON!

Governor Swill

Feb 23, 2016, 9:12:34 PM2/23/16
On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:40:13 -0800, Al Czervik
<caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/22/2016 10:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:18:04 -0800, Al Czervik
>>> So if we let the Canadian's build their pipeline would that put more or
>>> less pressure on the Saudis?
>>
>> Wouldn't affect it at all because there's nothing to pump through that
>> pipeline. The Canadians are winding down tar sand production. It's
>> not practicable with current prices.
>
>I'll give you some stock advice - just for you. Oil stocks are way down
>right now. Don't buy them because they will never, ever go back up.
>
>Advice for everyone else: Buy energy stocks sometime in the next two years.

Lol! This is the perfect time to buy oil! Prices will start going up
again though probably not real soon. It'll take a while for them to
get back up to $100bbl but that just means you can safely hold them
awhile.

But the fact remains, we're gradually weaning ourselves off oil as
other solutions come online and develop. I, for one, and sick of
being energy dependent on others, especially when those others are not
our friends.

Governor Swill

Feb 23, 2016, 9:17:12 PM2/23/16
On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:47:51 -0800, Al Czervik
If you really thought Trump might bomb Iran, you're still paying too
much attention to rhetoric. The incoming President will be briefed on
the long term plan. A plan that may well have been in place before
Obama.

Follow the money. Look around at what IS happening, not what pols and
pundits are telling you is happening. Focus on the big picture and
don't get bogged down in the petty details. For example, I bet you
don't know the real reason Keystone didn't get approval.

Oh, and as for Israel, Netanyahu won't be there forever. Just as we
do, the Israelis will vote one side out and the other in eventually.

>> I also know that
>> product delivery adds to the price.
>
>What's a cheaper and safer way of moving oil... A pipeline or one of
>Warren Buffet's trains?

Pipeline.

Al Czervik

Feb 24, 2016, 10:04:44 AM2/24/16
On 2/23/2016 6:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:47:51 -0800, Al Czervik
> <caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/22/2016 10:18 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>>
>>> In a general way. Yes, I know the market is global.
>>
>> So you understand that, "It was never intended to supply us with
>> much Canadian oil." was a silly thing to say because oil is a commodity?
>> And realistically, if the oil was destined for the United States they'd
>> just put a refinery in North Dakota?
>>
>> What would happen to the price of oil if President Trump or Israel
>> decided to bomb Iran?
>
> If you really thought Trump might bomb Iran, you're still paying too
> much attention to rhetoric. The incoming President will be briefed on
> the long term plan. A plan that may well have been in place before
> Obama.
>
> Follow the money. Look around at what IS happening,

The Mid East is unstable. It will remain unstable. What will the next
major event in the Mid East do to oil prices?

Hint: What happens *EVERY TIME*?

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 12:32:32 PM2/24/16
On 2/23/2016 7:12 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:40:13 -0800, Al Czervik
> <caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/22/2016 10:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:18:04 -0800, Al Czervik
>>>
>>> Wouldn't affect it at all because there's nothing to pump through that
>>> pipeline. The Canadians are winding down tar sand production. It's
>>> not practicable with current prices.
>>
>> I'll give you some stock advice - just for you. Oil stocks are way down
>> right now. Don't buy them because they will never, ever go back up.
>>
>> Advice for everyone else: Buy energy stocks sometime in the next two years.
>
> Lol! This is the perfect time to buy oil!

This is NOT thge "perfect time", unless you like sitting on dead money,
you stuttering simpleton!

> But the fact remains, we're gradually weaning ourselves off oil as
> other solutions come online and develop.

No we're not.

> I, for one, and sick of
> being energy dependent on others, especially when those others are not
> our friends.

Read the fucking list swill-brain, which ones do you want to get rid of,
Mexico, Canada?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_epc0_im0_mbblpd_a.htm

You're paid Dem hack in Atlanta Ga.

You need to take a LOOOONG dirt nap, soon.

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 12:34:10 PM2/24/16
On 2/23/2016 7:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> If you really thought Trump might bomb Iran, you're still paying too
> much attention to rhetoric. The incoming President will be briefed on

YOUR opinions on ANYTHING are immediately and swiftly DISMISSED!

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU DEM PAID POLITICAL HACK!

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 12:34:28 PM2/24/16
On 2/23/2016 7:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> If you really thought Trump might bomb Iran, you're still paying too
> much attention to rhetoric. The incoming President will be briefed on

Governor Swill

Feb 24, 2016, 3:52:34 PM2/24/16
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 07:04:50 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>On 2/23/2016 6:17 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> So you understand that, "It was never intended to supply us with
>>> much Canadian oil." was a silly thing to say because oil is a commodity?
>>> And realistically, if the oil was destined for the United States they'd
>>> just put a refinery in North Dakota?
>>> What would happen to the price of oil if President Trump or Israel
>>> decided to bomb Iran?
>>
>> If you really thought Trump might bomb Iran, you're still paying too
>> much attention to rhetoric. The incoming President will be briefed on
>> the long term plan. A plan that may well have been in place before
>> Obama.
>>
>> Follow the money. Look around at what IS happening,

Btw, what is happening is that American oil production has dictated
global oil prices for a change and did so without the Keystone
pipeline. We didn't and don't need it. What is happening is that the
Iran deal is unleashing Iran's billions of barrels of oil to hit
global markets in the coming years - more competition for the Saudis
and Russians *and* the Iranians don't get the sweet deal they expected
because the price is a third of what they were planning on. What is
happening is that Obama's foreign policy has added India to our list
of partners and solidified our relations in SE Asia as a counter to
Chinese influence. What is happening is the world is changing, and
holding old views is NOT forward thinking.

>The Mid East is unstable. It will remain unstable. What will the next
>major event in the Mid East do to oil prices?

The middle east is unstable because WE MADE IT THAT WAY in 2003.

>Hint: What happens *EVERY TIME*?

Usually oil prices go up, and under Bush they did. Have you forgotten
gasoline nearing $5 in the summer of 2008? This time, they've gone
down mostly because our production made theirs less useful. And even
when they start back up, they won't return to Bush era levels any time
soon.

You're like the exec selling short - betting on his company to fail.
You're betting on America to fail - hoping oil prices will explode
again just so you can be right about some construction project. You're
betting on the past. On antique technology. On a 20th century world
order. On solutions that worked decades ago but won't do us any good
now.

Do you really think building the Keystone will increase oil, oil stock
or futures prices? Do you really think it's a valuable tool in US
statecraft?

Governor Swill

Feb 24, 2016, 4:01:30 PM2/24/16
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 07:04:50 -0800, Al Czervik
Btw, given what happens to oil prices every time we stick our noses in
the ME, why do we keep sticking our noses in the ME?

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 5:16:49 PM2/24/16
On 2/24/2016 1:52 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> Follow the money. Look around at what IS happening,
> Btw, what is happening is that American oil production has dictated
> global oil prices for a change

Nope.

American oil production was not on the global market when the glut
occurred, you're LYING through your yellow teeth again, you worthless
piece of shit!

> and did so without the Keystone
> pipeline. We didn't and don't need it.

We NEED the refinery jobs and revenues it creates.

We NEED an alternative to trains an truck to transport Bakken crude.

You;re a GODDAMNED LIAR!

> What is happening is that the
> Iran deal is unleashing Iran's billions of barrels of oil to hit
> global markets in the coming years -

That is THEN, this is NOW.

The *current* "glut" is not Iran's doing.

Period.

> more competition for the Saudis
> and Russians*and* the Iranians don't get the sweet deal they expected
> because the price is a third of what they were planning on.

They still get 100 BILLION $$$ of their assets unfrozen by the Traitor
in Thief in the WH!

You treasonous bastard!

> What is happening is that Obama's foreign policy has added India to
our list
> of partners and solidified our relations in SE Asia as a counter to
> Chinese influence. What is happening is the world is changing, and
> holding old views is NOT forward thinking.

India has *always* been a trading partner, you lying shitwind.

Who do you think believe one word you post???

>> >The Mid East is unstable. It will remain unstable. What will the next
>> >major event in the Mid East do to oil prices?
> The middle east is unstable because WE MADE IT THAT WAY in 2003.

NO!

The ME has been unstable since the Balfour Declaration, you lying little
assworm!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the
United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter
Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish
community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain
and Ireland. It read:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine
of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best
endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being
clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the
civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in
Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any
other country.[1][2]

The text of the letter was published in the press one week later, on 9
November 1917.[3] The "Balfour Declaration" was later incorporated into
both the Sèvres peace treaty with the Ottoman Empire, and the Mandate
for Palestine. The original document is kept at the British Library.

The declaration was in contrast to the McMahon-Hussein correspondence,
which promised the Arab independence movement control of the Middle East
territories "in the limits and boundaries proposed by the Sherif of
Mecca" in exchange for revolting against the Ottoman Empire.

The issuance of the Declaration had many long lasting consequences, and
was a key moment in the lead-up to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict,
often referred to as the world's "most intractable conflict"

>> >Hint: What happens*EVERY TIME*?
> Usually oil prices go up, and under Bush they did.

A classic NON-correlative!

> Have you forgotten
> gasoline nearing $5 in the summer of 2008?

Have you forgotten Bush had ZERO to do with that?

> This time, they've gone
> down mostly because our production made theirs less useful.

LIAR!

Our production was domestically consumed, not globally.

> And even when they start back up, they won't return to Bush era
levels any time
> soon.

How the fuck would a lying psychopath like YOU know?

> You're like the exec selling short - betting on his company to fail.

You're eating your own turds again.

> You're betting on America to fail - hoping oil prices will explode
> again just so you can be right about some construction project.

You're a Goddamned LIAR!

> You're betting on the past.

This from a guy who still blames Bush for things he had ZERO control over?

Nice...

> On antique technology.

Yes fracking is old tech:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing

Hydraulic fracturing began as an experiment in 1947, and the first
commercially successful application followed in 1950.

> On a 20th century world
> order. On solutions that worked decades ago but won't do us any good
> now.

Shut your mewling cakehole, you faggot hack!

> Do you really think building the Keystone will increase oil, oil stock
> or futures prices?

Do you really think anyone cares about your moot questions?

It will increase finished crude on the global market, period.

> Do you really think it's a valuable tool in US
> statecraft?
>
> Swill

Do you think there is even ONE person out stupid enough to believe a
word you post?

I love riding your pencil neck into the ground, you Goddamned lying paid
partisan hack!

DIE YOU BASTARD!

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 5:18:44 PM2/24/16

DoD

Feb 24, 2016, 5:25:02 PM2/24/16

"infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message
The ME has been unstable for longer than Balfour..... Swill (like every
democrat)
needs a boogeyman and Bush/Cheney is his.

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 5:56:21 PM2/24/16
You mean since the dawn of time?!?

Oh yes, that's an planetary "constant", more or less!

> Swill (like every democrat) needs a boogeyman and Bush/Cheney is his.

They're so childish, so stunted in their capacity to reason, so
inveigled with their partisan lying that they have no touch with
reality, none at all.

DoD

Feb 24, 2016, 6:08:46 PM2/24/16

"infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message
Yep....... Anyone that has cracked open a real history book can see that
the ME has been in turmoil for a long time, but it doesn't fit their
narrative, so
that is why they dummy up schoolchildren because it makes them easier to
lie to and spread their false narratives.... You wouldn't want a child to
know history
as written by say a Will Durrant, because then that child will know that
liberals and
their narratives are full of crapola.

Alfred

Feb 24, 2016, 6:16:33 PM2/24/16
On 2/24/2016 4:08 PM, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:

> Um---isn't it to protect our greatest ally---?

"You called for the death of a sitting US president and the
teenage daughter of a poster you disagreed with...

Oh yeah, you threatened to blow up Mt. Rushmore, too -- said you could
make it look like a mining accident. Especially damning since you
once labored (quite menially, IMA) as a "miner" -- chuckle.

The FBI loved that one.

For your sake, you better hope nothing ever happens to K. Harris, B.
Robertson's teenage daughter or Mt. Rushmore or the next sound you'll
hear is that of a Federal battering ram busting down the door of your
HUD-subsidized government apartment there in Rapid City...

<SNICKER>"

"Gary Roselles" (Yoorghis: 4215 Cedar Ridge Pl, Apt 42, Rapid City, SD
57702) Gets Buster-BUSTED For Lying!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/rapidcityjournal.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/80/a80c33ed-5d3a-582f-8a41-f76aec29a111/5165a285579a6.preview-620.jpg

infinitada

Feb 24, 2016, 6:21:11 PM2/24/16
The Holy Bible being one of the most comprehensive regarding our
formative eons...

> can see that the ME has been in turmoil for a long time, but it
> doesn't fit their
> narrative, so that is why they dummy up schoolchildren because it
> makes them easier to
> lie to and spread their false narratives....

Yes, they refuse to tell the true story of the scorpion races and their
apostasy from Christ.

> You wouldn't want a child to know historyas written by say a Will
> Durrant, because then that child will know that
> liberals and their narratives are full of crapola.

This is true and sad simultaneously.

Governor Swill

Feb 24, 2016, 11:17:46 PM2/24/16
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:08:45 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>"infinitada" wrote
>> On 2/24/2016 3:25 PM, DoD wrote:
>> > Swill (like every democrat) needs a boogeyman and Bush/Cheney is his.

To start with, I'm not a Democrat. Are you? You sound like one.
Making unsubstantiated claims and lying like a rug. Isn't that
exactly the sort of thing Democrats do?

As for Bush and Cheney, they fucked up. Simple as that.

>> They're so childish, so stunted in their capacity to reason, so inveigled
>> with their partisan lying that they have no touch with reality, none at
>> all.

Ok, you still talking about Bush and Cheney?

>Yep....... Anyone that has cracked open a real history book can see that
>the ME has been in turmoil for a long time, but it doesn't fit their
>narrative,

And if you think the ME has only been in turmoil since Balfour, YOU
need to crack open a history book. A loooooong one, like, the Bible
for starters. And to what narrative do you refer?

>so
>that is why they dummy up schoolchildren because it makes them easier to
>lie to and spread their false narratives.... You wouldn't want a child to
>know history

What does any of this have to do with the Keystone pipeline or the
price of gas these days? Oh! I see! You're desperate to distract
attention away from the fact that the US became the world's biggest
oil producer on Obama's watch!

>as written by say a Will Durrant, because then that child will know that
>liberals and
>their narratives are full of crapola.

You wouldn't want to teach him history as written by Hitler either.
Unless you WANT him to grow up murdering anybody who isn't white and
doesn't speak German.

I asked a reasonable question, "given what happens to oil prices every
time we stick our noses in the ME, why do we keep sticking our noses
in the ME?"

Infantitty offered a completely irrelevant comment: The ME has been
unstable since the Balfour Declaration, you lying little assworm!

Don't know what Balfour (which addressed giving Palestine to the Jews
in 1917) has to do with 9/11, current oil prices or the Keystone
pipeline but then, Infantitty has trouble following his own piss, let
alone a conversation. Apparently Dept of Dumb Shit has the same
problem.

Governor Swill

Feb 24, 2016, 11:18:32 PM2/24/16
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:08:20 -0700, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:
>Um---isn't it to protect our greatest ally---?

What? What are you talking about?

DoD

Feb 24, 2016, 11:49:12 PM2/24/16

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:08:45 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>
> To start with, I'm not a Democrat.

Still peddling that line, I see....

> Are you? You sound like one.
> Making unsubstantiated claims and lying like a rug. Isn't that
> exactly the sort of thing Democrats do?

Rare moments in liberal candor...

> As for Bush and Cheney, they fucked up. Simple as that.

>>> They're so childish, so stunted in their capacity to reason, so
>>> inveigled
>>> with their partisan lying that they have no touch with reality, none at
>>> all.
>
> Ok, you still talking about Bush and Cheney?

Infinitada said that. Having a hard time following a thread?

>>Yep....... Anyone that has cracked open a real history book can see that
>>the ME has been in turmoil for a long time, but it doesn't fit their
>>narrative,
>
> And if you think the ME has only been in turmoil since Balfour, YOU
> need to crack open a history book. A loooooong one, like, the Bible
> for starters. And to what narrative do you refer?

Infinitada said that and I corrected him... The narrative was yours, but you
can't seem to remember what you said. You said...

"The middle east is unstable because WE MADE IT THAT WAY in 2003"

That is what you wrote... Did you slam the six pack you got while getting
carded at Kroger this evening?

Infinitada said the ME was in turmoil longer than that (Balfour).... I
corrected
him and said it was in turmoil long before that.

>>so
>>that is why they dummy up schoolchildren because it makes them easier to
>>lie to and spread their false narratives.... You wouldn't want a child to
>>know history
>
> What does any of this have to do with the Keystone pipeline or the
> price of gas these days? Oh! I see! You're desperate to distract
> attention away from the fact that the US became the world's biggest
> oil producer on Obama's watch!

I didn't make any comment on that (if true).

>>as written by say a Will Durrant, because then that child will know that
>>liberals and
>>their narratives are full of crapola.
>
> You wouldn't want to teach him history as written by Hitler either.

So, are you comparing Will Durant to Hitler?

> Unless you WANT him to grow up murdering anybody who isn't white and
> doesn't speak German.
>
> I asked a reasonable question, "given what happens to oil prices every
> time we stick our noses in the ME, why do we keep sticking our noses
> in the ME?"

I don't know the facts behind your premise.... As usual you just blurt crap
out
like it is fact.....

> Infantitty offered a completely irrelevant comment: The ME has been
> unstable since the Balfour Declaration, you lying little assworm!

You obviously can't remember what you said, and or didn't read his
comments back to you.

> Don't know what Balfour (which addressed giving Palestine to the Jews
> in 1917) has to do with 9/11, current oil prices or the Keystone
> pipeline but then, Infantitty has trouble following his own piss, let
> alone a conversation. Apparently Dept of Dumb Shit has the same
> problem.

Seems you are having the trouble here, bub...

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 12:04:18 AM2/25/16
On 2/24/2016 9:18 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> Um---isn't it to protect our greatest ally---?
> What? What are you talking about?
>
> Swill
Why don't you fuck off and die?

I'd like to see someone cram a scissor jack up your ass and crank on it
until your colon shoots out your nose.

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 12:07:12 AM2/25/16
On 2/24/2016 9:49 PM, DoD wrote:
>> To start with, I'm not a Democrat.
>
> Still peddling that line, I see....
He comes back _every_ election cycle, then leaves after.

He is a paid DemoTard disinformation agent and traitor to ALL of America.

DoD

Feb 25, 2016, 12:15:39 AM2/25/16

"infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message
Why are you setting your followups to me to go to
alt.politics.homosexuality?

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 12:23:37 AM2/25/16
It's not for you, it's for Swill.

A failed mission by observation, as he has long since decided the better
part of wisdom in these sorties is NOT to engage me.

I like to make very sure he knows precisely what I know he is, how he
operates, who his "roomies" are, and how this is all funded.

Governor Swill

Feb 25, 2016, 2:37:48 AM2/25/16
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:49:07 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>"Governor Swill" wrote
>> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:08:45 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>"infinitada" wrote
>>
>> To start with, I'm not a Democrat.
>
>Still peddling that line, I see....

If you're going to be insulting, I'll just be going.

DoD

Feb 25, 2016, 11:05:15 AM2/25/16

> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:49:07 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>
>>> To start with, I'm not a Democrat.
>>
>>Still peddling that line, I see....
>
> If you're going to be insulting, I'll just be going.

Apparently you still are confused..... Look who wrote FIRST....

Dept of Dumb Shit

And ***I*** am insulting?

DoD

Feb 25, 2016, 11:25:54 AM2/25/16

> On 2/24/2016 10:15 PM, DoD wrote:
>>

>> "infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message

>>> He comes back _every_ election cycle, then leaves after.
>>>
>>> He is a paid DemoTard disinformation agent and traitor to ALL of
>>> America.
>>
>> Why are you setting your followups to me to go to
>> alt.politics.homosexuality?
>
> It's not for you, it's for Swill.
>
> A failed mission by observation, as he has long since decided the better
> part of wisdom in these sorties is NOT to engage me.

So, he is scared of you?

> I like to make very sure he knows precisely what I know he is, how he
> operates, who his "roomies" are, and how this is all funded.

And you think he will leave after the election?

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 1:38:37 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 12:37 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:49:07 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>
>>> To start with, I'm not a Democrat.
>>
>> Still peddling that line, I see....
>
> If you're going to be insulting, I'll just be going.
>
> Swill

Do it NOW then you paid DNC disinformation agent.

Everyone KNOWS you only show up at election time.

You are OUTED, you bad-hipped Atlanta faggot!

DIE SOON.

Alfred

Feb 25, 2016, 1:40:52 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 8:55 AM, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:
> I think I see your "Problem"....
>
> Usenet and groups are the worst place to actually "debate" things,
> McSwill.

Alfred

Feb 25, 2016, 1:41:30 PM2/25/16
It is to LAUGH, deeply!!!!

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 1:46:00 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 9:25 AM, DoD wrote:

> "infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message
>> On 2/24/2016 10:15 PM, DoD wrote:
>>>

>>> "infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message

>>> Why are you setting your followups to me to go to
>>> alt.politics.homosexuality?
>>
>> It's not for you, it's for Swill.
>>
>> A failed mission by observation, as he has long since decided the
>> better part of wisdom in these sorties is NOT to engage me.
>
> So, he is scared of you?

Petrified.

He has learned over the years that I will bring a withering salvo of
factual data points and contextual background that renders him virtually
impotent, humiliated, and without the capacity to refute.

I've neutralized this partisan neurotoxin so many times he's like a
jellyfish on the beach ion the sun, slowly losing all his sting and
without the lamestream rudders of mass indoctrination to carry him
through the currents of life.

>> I like to make very sure he knows precisely what I know he is, how he
>> operates, who his "roomies" are, and how this is all funded.
>
> And you think he will leave after the election?

History mostly repeats.

He'll be back again, if that much needed dirt nap doesn't catch up to him...

Al Czervik

Feb 25, 2016, 2:41:53 PM2/25/16
On 2/24/2016 12:52 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> Do you really think building the Keystone will increase oil, oil stock
> or futures prices?

No it will lower them and put pressure on OPEC. You know, supply and demand?

Al Czervik

Feb 25, 2016, 2:42:38 PM2/25/16
You didn't answer.

Governor Swill

Feb 25, 2016, 4:25:12 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:25:52 -0600, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message
>> On 2/24/2016 10:15 PM, DoD wrote:
>>>

>>> "infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message

Can you think of a better time to discuss politics than during an
election cycle?

>>> Why are you setting your followups to me to go to
>>> alt.politics.homosexuality?
>>
>> It's not for you, it's for Swill.

Why would they be for me? I don't read or post from there. THIS
wasn't posted to the queer group, but I saw it so, where am I NOW,
Infantitty?

>> A failed mission by observation, as he has long since decided the better
>> part of wisdom in these sorties is NOT to engage me.
>
>So, he is scared of you?
>
>> I like to make very sure he knows precisely what I know he is, how he
>> operates, who his "roomies" are, and how this is all funded.
>
>And you think he will leave after the election?

*chuckle*

Poor Infantitty. He misses me ramming it up his ass.

Sorry, I got better things to do than deal with radical idiots and
trolls.

I don't see Infantitty's posts because I use a newsreader with filters
and I always filter wastes of time. Like that dumbfuck with a sick
mother in Winnipeg. Every time he posts with a new nym, I filter it
and my unread post count drops by at least half a dozen.

Governor Swill

Feb 25, 2016, 4:29:17 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:55:57 -0700, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 02:37:52 -0500, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:49:07 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>"Governor Swill" wrote

>>>Still peddling that line, I see....
>>
>>If you're going to be insulting, I'll just be going.
>
>I think I see your "Problem"....
>
>Usenet and groups are the worst place to actually "debate" things,
>McSwill.
>
>If you want a legitimate, intellectual, upstanding "debate"---other
>forums would do that.

Got news for you. "other forums" are no better. Ignorance, prejudice
and partisan blindness are everywhere.

>Here---you cannot "debate"---you (as you do well at times)---many
>times-merely crush cockroaches.

I debate plenty. There are currently about half a dozen folks in here
I have enlightening and informative discussions with. Sandman, Barky,
Mr Black, hell, even DoD is good for some great discussion from time
to time when the trolls are asleep. ;)

>To NOT "crush cockroaches"---means their brand of stupidity keeps
>going---silence becomes tacit agreement---and they claim victory.
>
>Killfiling is a form of defeat.

Nah, killfiling is a form of time management. It's only a form of
defeat if you're too poor to buy a powerful newsreader or have nothing
else to do all day.

Governor Swill

Feb 25, 2016, 4:37:18 PM2/25/16
I believe if you'll check Message-ID:
cmuscbdue6odcav36...@4ax.com
(Or look above in the quotes)
you'll discover you called me a Democrat before I called you a dumb
shit.

But in any case, I'd rather be a Dumb Shit than a Democrat. Oh, wait,
isn't that the same thing? ;)

Governor Swill

Feb 25, 2016, 4:38:05 PM2/25/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:37:46 -0700, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:05:13 -0600, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>Yes---he (et al) have proven that over and over.
>
>You seem oblivious to the obvious.

Gary, go find your own conversation, please. Thanks in advance!

DoD

Feb 25, 2016, 5:23:37 PM2/25/16

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:05:13 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>
>>"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> If you're going to be insulting, I'll just be going.
>>
>>Apparently you still are confused..... Look who wrote FIRST....
>>
>>Dept of Dumb Shit
>>
>>And ***I*** am insulting?
>
> I believe if you'll check Message-ID:
> cmuscbdue6odcav36...@4ax.com
> (Or look above in the quotes)
> you'll discover you called me a Democrat before I called you a dumb
> shit.
>
> But in any case, I'd rather be a Dumb Shit than a Democrat. Oh, wait,
> isn't that the same thing? ;)

Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
Trump and
is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 5:59:52 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 2:25 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:25:52 -0600, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> "infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message

> Can you think of a better time to discuss politics than during an
> election cycle?

You're not here to "discuss anything , hack, you're a paid Dem
disinformation agent.

>>> It's not for you, it's for Swill.
>
> Why would they be for me?

You know the answer, twink.

> I don't read or post from there. THIS
> wasn't posted to the queer group, but I saw it so, where am I NOW,
> Infantitty?

You are OUTED, hack - same as the last 2 election cycles.

>>> A failed mission by observation, as he has long since decided the
better
>>> part of wisdom in these sorties is NOT to engage me.
>>
>> So, he is scared of you?
>>
>>> I like to make very sure he knows precisely what I know he is, how he
>>> operates, who his "roomies" are, and how this is all funded.
>>
>> And you think he will leave after the election?
>
> *chuckle*
>
> Poor Infantitty. He misses me ramming it up his ass.

There's that twink mentality, but I make old bad hip a catcher, not a
pitcher.

> Sorry, I got better things to do than deal with radical idiots and
> trolls.

Says the radicalized idiot Dem troll...

> I don't see Infantitty's posts because I use a newsreader with filters
> and I always filter wastes of time.

Translation: he gets his ass kicked so immediately he throws up a filter
and hides.

As ever.

> Like that dumbfuck with a sick
> mother in Winnipeg. Every time he posts with a new nym, I filter it
> and my unread post count drops by at least half a dozen.
>
> Swill

Your act is over here Swillerator, you are BUSTED!

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 6:05:05 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 2:29 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:55:57 -0700, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 02:37:52 -0500, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If you're going to be insulting, I'll just be going.
>>
>> I think I see your "Problem"....
>>
>> Usenet and groups are the worst place to actually "debate" things,
>> McSwill.
>>
>> If you want a legitimate, intellectual, upstanding "debate"---other
>> forums would do that.
>
> Got news for you. "other forums" are no better. Ignorance, prejudice
> and partisan blindness are everywhere.

Yes, YOU are...

>> Here---you cannot "debate"---you (as you do well at times)---many
>> times-merely crush cockroaches.
>
> I debate plenty.

You spread disinformation as your Dem paymasters direct you.

You haven't the intellect to debate, nor the inclination.

You lie and see how much you can get away with through sheer force of
attrition and volume.

This is your ONLY job.

> There are currently about half a dozen folks in here
> I have enlightening and informative discussions with. Sandman, Barky,
> Mr Black, hell, even DoD is good for some great discussion from time
> to time when the trolls are asleep. ;)

If they're inveigled by your partisan act so be it, a pity, as all are
mature enough to know batter.

>> To NOT "crush cockroaches"---means their brand of stupidity keeps
>> going---silence becomes tacit agreement---and they claim victory.
>>
>> Killfiling is a form of defeat.
>
> Nah, killfiling is a form of time management.

Buyllshit lie.

It's a coward's wall of defense, and apoor one at that.

I love it because I can score points on you like WIlt Chamberlain in the
paint.

> It's only a form of
> defeat if you're too poor to buy a powerful newsreader or have nothing
> else to do all day.
>
> Swill

By observation you have no other job but this, paid Demotarded
disinformation agent.

Drop fucking dead!

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 6:06:28 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 2:37 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> you'll discover you called me a Democrat before I called you a dumb
> shit.
Truth in labeling then, Paid Dem hacktivist!

Drop dead.

infinitada

Feb 25, 2016, 6:09:53 PM2/25/16
On 2/25/2016 3:23 PM, DoD wrote:
> Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
> Trump and is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.

Try again:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270591-rnc-chairman-rips-washington-post-editorial

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Wednesday
ripped The Washington Post over an editorial that faulted him in part
for the rise of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

"That is the stupidest editorial that I've ever seen," Priebus responded
on CNN's "New Day" when presented with some of the remarks published
earlier this week.

"That I'm called out for not beating up the front-runner of the GOP —
it's ridiculous," Priebus said. "That's not my job."

The editorial published Monday latched onto Priebus's comments that the
GOP would support its nominee and his suggestion that whomever
Republicans put forward is a better choice than the Democratic option.

"[Winning] cannot and will not be an antidote to the moral poison of Mr.
Trump’s campaign," the editors of the Post wrote. "Party leaders who
support and celebrate his victory will be accomplices to an attack on
the fundamental values of American democracy."
The Post acknowledged that Priebus condemned Trump's proposal in
December to ban all Muslims from the United States. "But, also like many
top Republicans, the party chairman has nevertheless given Mr. Trump a
wide berth to run a flamboyant insult of a campaign."

"My job is to put forward the fairest process we can put forward, to not
put my hand on the scale, to allow our delegates to make the choices
they want to make, and then accept the decision the delegates make,"
Priebus shot back Wednesday.

Party officials have had to walk a fine line in the hope of not giving
Trump any evidence of unfair treatment to justify launching a
third-party bid, as he has repeatedly threatened to do.

Trump's position in the GOP presidential field has solidified after he
picked up his third consecutive win with the Nevada caucuses on Tuesday,
and on Wednesday he picked up his first congressional endorsements.

"We're going to embrace whoever the nominee is," Priebus insisted on CNN
when asked whether party officials were ready to embrace Trump as their
nominee.

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 12:00:09 AM2/26/16
Actually it won't. The oil the pipeline was to carry cannot be
profitably extracted at current prices. The pipeline, if it had been
built, would currently be un or under utilized.

infinitada

Feb 26, 2016, 12:08:18 AM2/26/16
On 2/25/2016 10:00 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:41:53 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>
>> On 2/24/2016 12:52 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> Do you really think building the Keystone will increase oil, oil stock
>>> or futures prices?
>>
>> No it will lower them and put pressure on OPEC. You know, supply and demand?
>
> Actually it won't. The oil the pipeline was to carry cannot be
> profitably extracted at current prices.

Another lie.

Some of it can not, a lot more can.

In fact many wells in the Bakken (US wells) are the lower cost producers
which would have moved through this extension, you lying bastard!

> The pipeline, if it had been
> built, would currently be un or under utilized.
>
> Swill

SFW?

Do you stop building a freeway because growth hasn't caught up and made
it crowded on day one?

WTF kind of short-sighted lunatic are you?

2 years ago it would have been almost insufficient to handle the loads
even when new.

You MORON!

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 12:28:35 AM2/26/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:23:35 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>"Governor Swill" wrote
>> But in any case, I'd rather be a Dumb Shit than a Democrat. Oh, wait,
>> isn't that the same thing? ;)
>
>Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
>Trump and is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.

The GOP is now paying for years of 'my way or the highway'
obstructionism. For decades of budget increases, massive debt
increases, stagnating wages, expanded entitlements, economic travail,
and failure to address voters' issues. Republican power has expanded
steadily for over thirty years from coast to coast, from small towns
to Washington DC and everything just gets worse. The wealth gap,
stagnating wages, weakening education at higher prices.

What many of them want is our leadership back but it isn't the fifties
anymore. We aren't the only nation with capital, ingenuity and an
unmolested, state of the art infrastructure and industrial complex.
Most of our advantages are gone and the GOP hasn't compensated for it.

That's what's bothering Trump voters and is why they're in rebellion
against a party that took their votes but ignored their issues. And
if the sense of betrayal goes deep enough, the Reps could start losing
local and state offices as well.

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 12:36:27 AM2/26/16
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:42:38 -0800, Al Czervik
The alliteration escape you?

So, if oil goes up every time we meddle in the ME, WHY do we keep
meddling in the ME?

Al Czervik

Feb 26, 2016, 10:55:45 AM2/26/16

I'll re-quote what *YOU* said:

"Usually oil prices go up, and under Bush they did. Have you forgotten
gasoline nearing $5 in the summer of 2008?"

The price of gas is going to go up do to supply and demand. If Canada
wants to spend their money in the US in preparation for that time great.
Otherwise you are just shilling for Buffet who is making another fortune
transporting that oil by train.

Al Czervik

Feb 26, 2016, 10:59:43 AM2/26/16
Remember we invaded Iraq for their oil? No, wait... We didn't. We
uprooted a tyrant. It's not just us who meddles in the ME.

I understand you want to pretend that the price of oil will never go
back up so you can pretend to suck Warren Buffet's dick. However, there
is a political reality in the ME and there isn't that much Viagra in the
world.

DoD

Feb 26, 2016, 11:18:12 AM2/26/16

> On 2/25/2016 3:23 PM, DoD wrote:
>> Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
>> Trump and is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.
>
> Try again:
>
> http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270591-rnc-chairman-rips-washington-post-editorial

Right.... So far Reince Priebus (whom I was never a fan of ) seems to be
acting honorably so far... I watched him
on Greta's show and he did a wonderful job of exposing the comPost of
hypocrisy when it came to that article
and why they had a double standard with Dweebie Wasserman Shitz... The
problem I see is that the donors are
having the mouthpieces like Rich (the weasel) Lowry mindlessly attack
Trump.... Hell even the biggest story
at FOX itself which is a Republican party mouthpiece is HOW to stop Trump..
They are shameless.

But now that I noticed that you set you followup to me to go to
alt.idiots..... after I asked you about this before, I am
putting you in killfile... Don't have time for people that have emotional
levels of 10 year olds.

infinitada

Feb 26, 2016, 2:35:16 PM2/26/16
On 2/25/2016 10:28 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:23:35 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>> "Governor Swill" wrote
>>> But in any case, I'd rather be a Dumb Shit than a Democrat. Oh, wait,
>>> isn't that the same thing? ;)
>>
>> Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
>> Trump and is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.
>
> The GOP is now paying for years of 'my way or the highway'
> obstructionism.
YOU LYING GODDAMNED PAID DEM HACK!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368369/harry-reids-obstructionism-andrew-stiles

The Senate majority leader’s hostility toward amendments is finally
catching up to him. It took a while, but the media seem to have finally
noticed Senate majority leader Harry Reid’s unprecedented
obstructionism. The New York Times reported last week on Reid’s “brutish
style” and “uncompromising control” over the amendments process in the
Senate. Why are more people finally catching on to Reid’s flagrant
disregard for Senate customs? In part because conservatives aren’t the
only ones complaining. Democrats such as Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota —
who wants to repeal Obamacare’s medical-device tax — and Kirsten
Gillibrand of New York — who has waged a highly publicized campaign to
reform the way the military handles sexual-assault cases — have been
denied votes on their proposed amendments to various bills. Gillibrand
had hoped to attach her sexual-assault amendment to the
defense-appropriations bill that passed in December, but no amendments
were allowed.

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/368369/harry-reids-obstructionism-andrew-stiles

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/04/harry-reid-blocks-kates-law/

Senate Democratic Leader Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV)2%
(R-NV) blocked legislation Wednesday increasing the penalty for illegal
immigrants who return to the U.S. after a deportation, also known as
Kate’s Law.

Reid’s obstruction of Kate’s Law — named in honor of Kathryn Steinle —
occurred Wednesday afternoon when Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)97%
asked for unanimous consent to proceed to Kate’s law. Reid objected,
saying the legislation represents an “attack on the immigrant community.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/7/harrys-rules-reid-dominates-crippled-congress/?page=all

But it’s Mr. Reid’s own personal record on amendments that stands out.

Before him, the most amendments any previous majority leader had been
responsible for was Sen. Bill Frist, who accounted for 7.5 percent of
amendments in 2006.

The average over the 25 years or so before Mr. Reid took office was
slightly more than 2 percent. Former Senate Majority Leader Howard
Baker, who passed away late last month, actually averaged less than 1
percent during his four-year tenure.

Mr. Reid’s numbers are just the opposite: In 2007, his first year as
leader, he accounted for 3.2 percent of amendments. That jumped to 12.4
percent in 2008, 5.3 percent in 2009, 19.3 percent in 2010, 14.2 percent
in 2011, 18.4 percent in 2012, 12.8 percent in 2013 and a stunning 33.6
percent so far this year.

It was actually closer to 40 percent just a few weeks ago, but Mr. Reid
agreed to allow his colleagues to offer a few amendments to a bipartisan
job-training bill, which ended up passing overwhelmingly.

‘That’s too bad’

Mr. Reid has been unapologetic.

“If that makes me too powerful, that’s too bad,” he told reporters
earlier this year.

infinitada

Feb 26, 2016, 2:37:11 PM2/26/16
On 2/25/2016 10:36 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> So, if oil goes up every time we meddle in the ME, WHY do we keep
> meddling in the ME?
Where does 13-20% of our imported oil come from, you damned paid Dem hack?

What power does OPEC wield over NATO, you damned paid Dem hack?

FUCK YOU TO HELL!

infinitada

Feb 26, 2016, 2:40:09 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 9:18 AM, DoD wrote:

> "infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote in message
>> On 2/25/2016 3:23 PM, DoD wrote:
>>> Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
>>> Trump and is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.
>>
>> Try again:
>>
>> http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270591-rnc-chairman-rips-washington-post-editorial
>>

> Right.... So far Reince Priebus (whom I was never a fan of ) seems to be
> acting honorably so far... I watched him
> on Greta's show and he did a wonderful job of exposing the comPost of
> hypocrisy when it came to that article
> and why they had a double standard with Dweebie Wasserman Shitz... The
> problem I see is that the donors are
> having the mouthpieces like Rich (the weasel) Lowry mindlessly attack
> Trump.... Hell even the biggest story
> at FOX itself which is a Republican party mouthpiece is HOW to stop
> Trump.. They are shameless.

Trump is a fraud, period.

Deal with it.

> But now that I noticed that you set you followup to me to go to
> alt.idiots..... after I asked you about this before, I am
> putting you in killfile... Don't have time for people that have
> emotional levels of 10 year olds.

You are internalizing everything as being about "you" - it isn't.

Cope.

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 4:04:18 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:55:40 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>On 2/25/2016 9:00 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> No it will lower them and put pressure on OPEC. You know, supply and demand?
>>
>> Actually it won't. The oil the pipeline was to carry cannot be
>> profitably extracted at current prices. The pipeline, if it had been
>> built, would currently be un or under utilized.
>
>I'll re-quote what *YOU* said:
>
>"Usually oil prices go up, and under Bush they did. Have you forgotten
>gasoline nearing $5 in the summer of 2008?"
>
>The price of gas is going to go up do to supply and demand.

I paid 1.49 this morning. It's still going down. It will go up for
the summer formulation in the spring, but will probably not get near
the high prices we saw come out of the last administration.

>If Canada
>wants to spend their money in the US in preparation for that time great.
>Otherwise you are just shilling for Buffet who is making another fortune
>transporting that oil by train.

Are you opposed to businessmen making money? Perhaps you'd feel
better if it was the Kochs making that oil transport money. Oh,
that's right! The Kochs are invested in pipelines!

So that's the problem. Buffett bought an oil train five years ago and
the Kochs bet on an oil pipeline. Hmm . . .

The right has whined for decades about us drilling and exploring for
more oil. Seems better this way. Save our oil reserves for when we
MUST have them.

Every time people start yammering about pumping the Strategic Oil
Reserve to control prices, I just have to laugh. That reserve has
only a few days worth of oil and not nearly enough to dent global
pricing.

These things take time. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003. Fracking started
becoming practical in the same time frame and permits were easily
obtained. But it still took a decade for the supply and pricing
results to be felt. Such things take place over long time frames. The
Keystone extension could be completed in under three years.

There are reasons for that pipeline and reasons against. Not least of
which is that not all the states it routes through had approved it
though I think they may now have.

In any case, the decision seems to be primarily a political one rather
than economic.

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 4:35:06 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:18:10 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>"infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote
>> On 2/25/2016 3:23 PM, DoD wrote:
>>> Dumb shit is at this point a Republican establishment that is baffled by
>>> Trump and is not even attempting to learn any lessons from him.
>>
>> Try again:
>> http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270591-rnc-chairman-rips-washington-post-editorial
>
>Right.... So far Reince Priebus (whom I was never a fan of ) seems to be
>acting honorably so far... I watched him
>on Greta's show and he did a wonderful job of exposing the comPost of
>hypocrisy when it came to that article

Of course he disputed it. It blames him. I don't blame him
personally because the article is wrong.

The current problem isn't Priebus, it's the result of decades of
promises Reps made to specific demographics who are seeing all too
clearly that the party simply has not responded to their issues
despite it's growing representative power in Washington and the
Statehouses.

As rightists in here have put it, the GOP is "Democrat lite" and imo,
has been for decades.

>and why they had a double standard with Dweebie Wasserman Shitz... The
>problem I see is that the donors are
>having the mouthpieces like Rich (the weasel) Lowry mindlessly attack
>Trump....

Everybody is attacking Trump. CNN runs him continuously, feeding him
rope, to see if he'll hang himself. Fox disparages him continually.
MSNBC mostly laughs at him.

Last night the debate dynamic changed. The field, instead of
attacking each other, went after him. Rubio especially. He scored
some serious points with Donald's endorsement goods being manufactured
abroad and his importation of workers from Poland to build Trump
Tower. Workers he ultimately didn't pay.

When Trump attacked Rubio for his "robotic meltdown", Rubio ticked off
on his fingers Trumps most common repetitions and pointed out Trump
has no policy specifics, just jingos. The crowd ate it up and Rubio
stood there grinning like a kid with a new toy. :)

Poor Ted. He came off as an abrasive curmudgeon most of the night.

Kaisich did a great job of self promotion and pointing out his state's
record.

Ben Carson actually got a grin from me when, in the middle of a heated
exchange between Trump, Rubio, Cruz and the moderators all talking
over each other, called out, "Will somebody attack *me* please?" Lol!

>Hell even the biggest story
>at FOX itself which is a Republican party mouthpiece is HOW to stop Trump..
>They are shameless.

Libs have been saying that for years. ;)

But seriously, Trump isn't conservative, he isn't liberal, he isn't
centrist, nobody knows what the hell he is except a Manhattan born and
bred real estate billionaire who can buy public office for pocket
change. The GOP is terrified of an uncontrollable Trump with long
term, deep links to Democrats, gaining the White House and the Dems
seem pretty sure Rep moderates are scared enough of Trump to join Dems
and Dem moderates in voting for Clinton just to keep him out.

>But now that I noticed that you set you followup to me to go to
>alt.idiots..... after I asked you about this before, I am
>putting you in killfile... Don't have time for people that have emotional
>levels of 10 year olds.

I killfiled Infantitty long ago. That's why I only respond to his
idiocies via piggyback.

With my apologies to the Most Interesting Man in the World, "I don't
often suck titties, but when I do, I don't do it for the milk."

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 5:06:52 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:59:38 -0800, Al Czervik
<caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/25/2016 9:36 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:42:38 -0800, Al Czervik
>> So, if oil goes up every time we meddle in the ME, WHY do we keep
>> meddling in the ME?
>
>Remember we invaded Iraq for their oil? No, wait... We didn't. We
>uprooted a tyrant.

But only because he had oil. We didn't invade Syria or Libya or North
Korea now, did we?

>It's not just us who meddles in the ME.

Way to dodge the issue, man. You were the one who wanted to point out
what happens to oil prices when we mess with the ME and here you are
defending the decision to invade Iraq. Unless you're really GLAD Bush
handed the country to the Iranians and ISIS. In that case, invading
Iraq was a GREAT idea!

>I understand you want to pretend that the price of oil will never go
>back up

Which is what I said about people who went back to buying SUVs and big
trucks a year ago. . .

> so you can pretend to suck Warren Buffet's dick.

Which is better than you sucking the Koch brothers' dicks, how? Oh,
that's right. You get to suck TWO dicks, I only have to suck one.

>However, there
>is a political reality in the ME and there isn't that much Viagra in the
>world.

And the political reality is that the sooner we get off our oil
addiction, the better off we'll be. Like a junkie in rehab who has no
use for a needle, we don't need another pipeline. It would only
enable us to go back on the dope.

Al Czervik

Feb 26, 2016, 5:19:29 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 1:04 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:55:40 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:

>>> Actually it won't. The oil the pipeline was to carry cannot be
>>> profitably extracted at current prices. The pipeline, if it had been
>>> built, would currently be un or under utilized.
>>
>> I'll re-quote what *YOU* said:
>>
>> "Usually oil prices go up, and under Bush they did. Have you forgotten
>> gasoline nearing $5 in the summer of 2008?"
>>
>> The price of gas is going to go up do to supply and demand.
>
> I paid 1.49 this morning. It's still going down. It will go up for
> the summer formulation in the spring, but will probably not get near
> the high prices we saw come out of the last administration.

A pipeline isn't going to be there for a summer. It's a long term
investment for decades. Later this decade the price of oil is going to
exceed $90/barrel.

>> If Canada
>> wants to spend their money in the US in preparation for that time great.
>> Otherwise you are just shilling for Buffet who is making another fortune
>> transporting that oil by train.
>
> Are you opposed to businessmen making money?

I'm opposed to businessmen owning the president and his army of useful
idiots to screw the rest of us.

> Perhaps you'd feel
> better if it was the Kochs making that oil transport money. Oh,
> that's right! The Kochs are invested in pipelines!

You see? You are a tool spreading lies:
http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/

What's safer per barrel a pipeline or a train. Don't you give a shit
about the environment?

> So that's the problem. Buffett bought an oil train five years ago and
> the Kochs bet on an oil pipeline. Hmm . . .

Just so you are clear:
"Koch Industries has no financial stake in the Keystone pipeline and we
are not party to its design or construction. We are not a proposed
shipper or customer of oil delivered by this pipeline. We have taken no
position on the legislative proposal at issue before Congress and we are
not cited in any way in that legislation."
http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/

> The right has whined for decades about us drilling and exploring for
> more oil. Seems better this way. Save our oil reserves for when we
> MUST have them.

That is the nature of the industry and supply and demand.

> Every time people start yammering about pumping the Strategic Oil
> Reserve to control prices, I just have to laugh. That reserve has
> only a few days worth of oil and not nearly enough to dent global
> pricing.

Yet, the price of oil goes down every time it is opened or threatened to
be opened. It's because oil is a commodity and speculators are trying to
determine whether there will be more or less oil in the future. When a
president mentions the strategic reserve it means that he is trying to
increase the supply. The opposite is true if he farts and it sounds like
"Iran".

> These things take time. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003. Fracking started
> becoming practical in the same time frame and permits were easily
> obtained. But it still took a decade for the supply and pricing
> results to be felt. Such things take place over long time frames. The
> Keystone extension could be completed in under three years.
>
> There are reasons for that pipeline and reasons against. Not least of
> which is that not all the states it routes through had approved it
> though I think they may now have.

All three of them have since 2013.

> In any case, the decision seems to be primarily a political one rather
> than economic.

Immediately it will be billions of dollars and 5000 construction jobs.
Inevitably the pipeline will add pressure to OPEC.

Al Czervik

Feb 26, 2016, 5:32:42 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 2:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:59:38 -0800, Al Czervik
> <caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/25/2016 9:36 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:42:38 -0800, Al Czervik
>>> So, if oil goes up every time we meddle in the ME, WHY do we keep
>>> meddling in the ME?
>>
>> Remember we invaded Iraq for their oil? No, wait... We didn't. We
>> uprooted a tyrant.
>
> But only because he had oil. We didn't invade Syria or Libya or North
> Korea now, did we?

We are bombing Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq since Obama got into office.

You are a liar. I wrote:

"The Mid East is unstable. It will remain unstable. What will the next
major event in the Mid East do to oil prices?

Hint: What happens *EVERY TIME*?"

You are the one who's bringing up "when we mess with the ME".

> Unless you're really GLAD Bush
> handed the country to the Iranians and ISIS. In that case, invading
> Iraq was a GREAT idea!
>
>> I understand you want to pretend that the price of oil will never go
>> back up
>
> Which is what I said about people who went back to buying SUVs and big
> trucks a year ago. . .

But out of the other side of your mouth you use low oil prices as an
excuse not let Canada inject billions into our economy so that you
pretend to suck Buffet's dick. Everyone here, including you, knows that
the price of oil is going to go up.

>> so you can pretend to suck Warren Buffet's dick.
>
> Which is better than you sucking the Koch brothers' dicks, how? Oh,
> that's right. You get to suck TWO dicks, I only have to suck one.

http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/

infinitada

Feb 26, 2016, 8:01:38 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 2:04 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>> If Canada
>> wants to spend their money in the US in preparation for that time great.
>> Otherwise you are just shilling for Buffet who is making another fortune
>> transporting that oil by train.
>
> Are you opposed to businessmen making money? Perhaps you'd feel
> better if it was the Kochs making that oil transport money. Oh,
> that's right! The Kochs are invested in pipelines!

So is Buffet, you fucking ignoramus!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-investments-funds-buffett-idUSKCN0VP2NX

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKa.N) on Tuesday disclosed a
new investment in pipeline operator Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI.N), boosting
its bet on the oil industry as crude prices hover near 12-year lows.

Berkshire owned about 26.53 million Kinder Morgan shares worth roughly
$395.9 million at year end, according to a U.S. Securities and Exchange
Commission filing detailing its U.S.-listed stock investments.

> So that's the problem. Buffett bought an oil train five years ago and
> the Kochs bet on an oil pipeline. Hmm . . .

Wow, there are no bound to how little you really know.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/17/investing/warren-buffett-energy-kinder-morgan/

In addition to Kinder Morgan, Buffett has increased his stake in oil
refiner Phillips 66 (PSX). He has bought over $1 billion more of the
stock just since the start of 2016. That's on top of the $5 billion he
had previously invested in the company.

Buffett also owns shares of Suncor Energy (SU), a Canadian company that
operates in oil sands.

> The right has whined for decades about us drilling and exploring for
> more oil. Seems better this way. Save our oil reserves for when we
> MUST have them.

While our domestic producers go BANKRUPT?!??

YOU IDIOT!

> Every time people start yammering about pumping the Strategic Oil
> Reserve to control prices, I just have to laugh. That reserve has
> only a few days worth of oil and not nearly enough to dent global
> pricing.

YOU'RE A GODAMNED LIAR:

http://www.spr.doe.gov/dir/dir.html

SPR has 695 million barrels at present .

If the US lost ALL oil, domestic AND imported (impossible) that would be
well over a month's full supply.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=33&t=6

In 2014, the United States consumed a total of 6.97 billion barrels of
petroleum products, an average of about 19.11 million barrels per day.2
This total includes about 0.34 billion barrels of biofuels.

Why do you think you can get away with these naked lies?

> These things take time. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003.

SFW?

Non sequitur.

> Fracking started
> becoming practical in the same time frame and permits were easily
> obtained. But it still took a decade for the supply and pricing
> results to be felt. Such things take place over long time frames. The
> Keystone extension could be completed in under three years.

It could have been done 4 years ago if the Sleeper Cell in the WH had
fucked off.

> There are reasons for that pipeline and reasons against. Not least of
> which is that not all the states it routes through had approved it
> though I think they may now have.

You"think"?

You IGNORAMUS!

The last state with any objections was Nebraska.

It was successfully re-routed!

http://pipelinesinternational.com/news/keystone_xl_re-route_gets_nebraska_approval/80357

Keystone XL re-route gets Nebraska approval
Featured in March 2013

Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman approved the re-route of the proposed
1,408 km long Keystone XL Pipeline through the state following a review
of the final evaluation report from the Nebraska Department of
Environmental Quality (NDEQ).

Governor Heinman’s approval is the last step in the re-route review
process established by the Nebraska state legislature.

The approved re-route will now become part of the project’s Presidential
Permit application with the United States Department of State, which was
filed on 4 May 2012.

> In any case, the decision seems to be primarily a political one rather
> than economic.
>
> Swill

Ya think?

You're as stupid as a brick and not half as useful.

infinitada

Feb 26, 2016, 8:03:49 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 2:35 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:18:10 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>
>>> Try again:
>>> http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270591-rnc-chairman-rips-washington-post-editorial
>>
>> Right.... So far Reince Priebus (whom I was never a fan of ) seems to be
>> acting honorably so far... I watched him
>> on Greta's show and he did a wonderful job of exposing the comPost of
>> hypocrisy when it came to that article
>
> Of course he disputed it. It blames him. I don't blame him
> personally because the article is wrong.
>
> The current problem isn't Priebus, it's the result of decades of
> promises Reps made

BULLSHIT LIE!

It's the result of the war on America Obozo has waged, he made real
Americans ANGRY, you exterminable TRAITOR!!!

DIE SOON!

You worthless paid Dem disinformation hack.

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 8:24:21 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:19:28 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>On 2/26/2016 1:04 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> I paid 1.49 this morning. It's still going down. It will go up for
>> the summer formulation in the spring, but will probably not get near
>> the high prices we saw come out of the last administration.
>
>A pipeline isn't going to be there for a summer. It's a long term
>investment for decades. Later this decade the price of oil is going to
>exceed $90/barrel.

Which means that by the summer of 2021, it'll still be $50 less than
in the summer of Bush's last year. Assuming we don't invade the
Middle East again.

>>> If Canada
>>> wants to spend their money in the US in preparation for that time great.
>>> Otherwise you are just shilling for Buffet who is making another fortune
>>> transporting that oil by train.
>>
>> Are you opposed to businessmen making money?
>
>I'm opposed to businessmen owning the president and his army of useful
>idiots to screw the rest of us.

No you're not. You're opposed to businessmen owning a President when
they're Democrats. If Romney was in office and sucking Dick Koch's
dick, you wouldn't have a fine with it. I repeat, your issue isn't
economic, it's political.

>> Perhaps you'd feel
>> better if it was the Kochs making that oil transport money. Oh,
>> that's right! The Kochs are invested in pipelines!
>
>You see? You are a tool spreading lies:
>http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/
>
>What's safer per barrel a pipeline or a train. Don't you give a shit
>about the environment?

Ask the folks in Mayflower, Arkansas when 210,000 gallons spilled into
their neighborhood in 2013.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Mayflower_oil_spill

Or Michigan, where 1,100,000 gallons spilled from the Enbridge
pipeline into the Kalamazoo river in 2010.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo_River_oil_spill

Both pipelines were carrying Athabasca sands dilbit.

"One of the issues highlighted in national news coverage is the
relationship to the Keystone XL Pipeline that has been proposed to
carry oil from Canada's oil sands to refineries on the US Gulf Coast.
An article in the National Geographic News states: "Now, the broken
conduit is at the center of a national debate葉he plan to transport
much larger volumes of heavy oil from the Canadian oil sands through
the United States, through both older pipelines like Pegasus and new
ones like the proposed Keystone XL."[21] A Reuters article quotes
Representative Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat as saying: "Whether
it's the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, or ... (the) mess in Arkansas,
Americans are realizing that transporting large amounts of this
corrosive and polluting fuel is a bad deal for American taxpayers and
for our environment." "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Mayflower_oil_spill#Relationship_to_Keystone_XL

>> So that's the problem. Buffett bought an oil train five years ago and
>> the Kochs bet on an oil pipeline. Hmm . . .
>
>Just so you are clear:
>"Koch Industries has no financial stake in the Keystone pipeline and we
>are not party to its design or construction. We are not a proposed
>shipper or customer of oil delivered by this pipeline. We have taken no
>position on the legislative proposal at issue before Congress and we are
>not cited in any way in that legislation."
>http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/

Yet.

"Koch Industries, Inc. /'ko?k/ is an American multinational
corporation based in Wichita, Kansas, United States, with subsidiaries
involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. It was founded as
Wood River Oil and Refining Company in 1940, and later as Rock Island
Oil & Refining Company.

Koch also owns Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources,
**Koch Pipeline**, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, and Matador Cattle
Company. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_Industries

Koch Pipeline operates Minnesota Pipeline.
"The pipeline is largely fed by the Enbridge Pipeline System that
carries crude from Alberta, Canada."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Pipe_Line

Enbridge? Hmm. . . that rings a bell . . .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo_River_oil_spill

Now, what were you saying about the environment?

>> The right has whined for decades about us drilling and exploring for
>> more oil. Seems better this way. Save our oil reserves for when we
>> MUST have them.
>
>That is the nature of the industry and supply and demand.

No, that is the nature of strategic use of resources.

>> Every time people start yammering about pumping the Strategic Oil
>> Reserve to control prices, I just have to laugh. That reserve has
>> only a few days worth of oil and not nearly enough to dent global
>> pricing.
>
>Yet, the price of oil goes down every time it is opened or threatened to
>be opened. It's because oil is a commodity and speculators are trying to
>determine whether there will be more or less oil in the future. When a
>president mentions the strategic reserve it means that he is trying to
>increase the supply. The opposite is true if he farts and it sounds like
>"Iran".

Speculators. *spit* They make profit but do no work.

>> These things take time. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003. Fracking started
>> becoming practical in the same time frame and permits were easily
>> obtained. But it still took a decade for the supply and pricing
>> results to be felt. Such things take place over long time frames. The
>> Keystone extension could be completed in under three years.
>>
>> There are reasons for that pipeline and reasons against. Not least of
>> which is that not all the states it routes through had approved it
>> though I think they may now have.
>
>All three of them have since 2013.

Yet the right has bitched about Obama not approving it since 2009.

>> In any case, the decision seems to be primarily a political one rather
>> than economic.
>
>Immediately it will be billions of dollars and 5000 construction jobs.
>Inevitably the pipeline will add pressure to OPEC.

Until it spills into the Missouri and has to be shut down.

Is the Pegasus pipeline reopened yet?

Alfred

Feb 26, 2016, 9:09:58 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 6:24 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:19:28 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>> On 2/26/2016 1:04 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> I paid 1.49 this morning. It's still going down. It will go up for
>>> the summer formulation in the spring, but will probably not get near
>>> the high prices we saw come out of the last administration.
>>
>> A pipeline isn't going to be there for a summer. It's a long term
>> investment for decades. Later this decade the price of oil is going to
>> exceed $90/barrel.
>
> Which means that by the summer of 2021, it'll still be $50 less than
> in the summer of Bush's last year. Assuming we don't invade the
> Middle East again.

>>> Are you opposed to businessmen making money?
>>
>> I'm opposed to businessmen owning the president and his army of useful
>> idiots to screw the rest of us.
>
> No you're not. You're opposed to businessmen owning a President whe

YOU have no clue what HE is opposed to you paid Dem disinformation agent.

>>> Perhaps you'd feel
>>> better if it was the Kochs making that oil transport money. Oh,
>>> that's right! The Kochs are invested in pipelines!
>>
>> You see? You are a tool spreading lies:
>> http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/
>>
>> What's safer per barrel a pipeline or a train. Don't you give a shit
>> about the environment?
>
> Ask the folks in Mayflower, Arkansas when

Look at the actual data, not cherry picked anecdotes:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/energy/pipelines-much-safer-than-shipping-oil-by-rail-fraser-institute-study-says

Moving oil and gas by pipeline was 4.5 times safer than moving the same
volume the same distance by rail in the decade ended in 2013 in Canada

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/pipelines-are-safest-transportation-oil-and-gas-5716.html

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/pdf/ib_23.pdf

Road had the highest rate of incidents,
with 19.95 per billion ton miles per year. This was
followed by rail, with 2.08 per billion ton miles per
year. Natural gas transmission came next, with 0.89
per billion ton miles. Hazardous liquid pipelines
were the safest, with 0.58 serious incidents per
billion ton miles.

> Both pipelines were carrying Athabasca sands dilbit.

Who fucking cares?!Z?!?

What was THIS train full of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lac-M%C3%A9gantic_rail_disaster

The oil, shipped by World Fuel Services subsidiary Dakota Plains
Holdings Incorporated from New Town, North Dakota,[22] originated from
the Bakken formation.[23] The destination was the Irving Oil Refinery in
Saint John, New Brunswick.[24] Shipment of the oil was contracted to
Canadian Pacific Railway, which transported the oil on CPR tracks from
North Dakota to the CPR yard in Côte-Saint-Luc, a suburb of
Montreal.[25][26] CPR sub-contracted MMA to transport the oil from the
CPR yard in Côte Saint-Luc to the MMA yard in Brownville Junction. CPR
also sub-contracted New Brunswick Southern Railway to transport the oil
from the MMA yard in Brownville Junction to the final destination at the
refinery in Saint John. Ministry of Transport senior inspector Marc
Grignon opines that “When the shipper is based outside Canada, the
importer becomes the shipper.” Irving Oil Commercial G.P. is the shipper
in this case.[27] 3,830 rail cars of Bakken crude were shipped by 67
trains in the 9-month period preceding the derailment.[27]

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/quebecexplosion.html

Governor Swill

Feb 26, 2016, 9:10:12 PM2/26/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:32:42 -0800, Al Czervik
<caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/26/2016 2:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:59:38 -0800, Al Czervik
>> <caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Remember we invaded Iraq for their oil? No, wait... We didn't. We
>>> uprooted a tyrant.
>>
>> But only because he had oil. We didn't invade Syria or Libya or North
>> Korea now, did we?
>
>We are bombing Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq since Obama got into office.

And oil has dropped to $30bbl. Hmm . . .

>>> It's not just us who meddles in the ME.
>>
>> Way to dodge the issue, man. You were the one who wanted to point out
>> what happens to oil prices when we mess with the ME and here you are
>> defending the decision to invade Iraq.
>
>You are a liar. I wrote:
>
>"The Mid East is unstable. It will remain unstable. What will the next
>major event in the Mid East do to oil prices?
>
>Hint: What happens *EVERY TIME*?"
>
>You are the one who's bringing up "when we mess with the ME".

The ME is unstable BECAUSE we keep messing with it! How about we just
stuff all the pipelines up their asses and turn them on full force?

In the meantime, we can start switching over to vehicles that aren't
dependent on petroleum for fuel.

> > Unless you're really GLAD Bush
>> handed the country to the Iranians and ISIS. In that case, invading
>> Iraq was a GREAT idea!
>>
>>> I understand you want to pretend that the price of oil will never go
>>> back up
>>
>> Which is what I said about people who went back to buying SUVs and big
>> trucks a year ago. . .
>
>But out of the other side of your mouth you use low oil prices as an
>excuse not let Canada inject billions into our economy so that you
>pretend to suck Buffet's dick. Everyone here, including you, knows that
>the price of oil is going to go up.

Same side of my mouth. Stupid fucks act like it will never go down.
Act like demand won't push it back up. If they'd stick with more
efficient means of transport, prices will stay down longer.

In the meantime, the big oil growth market is in Asia. Why route all
that shit through the Gulf and Panama? Why don't they just build a
pipeline of their own to a port in British Columbia? Hint: Because
their environmentalists would shit wildcats if Ottawa tried to pump
oil over the Canadian Rockies. But apparently, despite the evidence,
you have to problem with running it straight through the American
heartland.

Let Canadian oil spills pollute Canadian rivers and neighborhoods and
leave ours out of it.

The Enbridge spill cost Exxon over a billion dollars to date to clean
up and remediate.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/carol-linnitt/americas-worst-onshore-oil-spill_b_3819143.html

>>> so you can pretend to suck Warren Buffet's dick.
>>
>> Which is better than you sucking the Koch brothers' dicks, how? Oh,
>> that's right. You get to suck TWO dicks, I only have to suck one.
>
>http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Pipe_Line

Alfred

Feb 26, 2016, 9:13:14 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 7:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> We are bombing Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq since Obama got into office.
> And oil has dropped to $30bbl. Hmm . . .

Classic Demotarded NON SEQUITUR!

You really need to DIE SOON!

Alfred

Feb 26, 2016, 9:16:14 PM2/26/16
On 2/26/2016 7:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> You are the one who's bringing up "when we mess with the ME".
> The ME is unstable BECAUSE we keep messing with it!
It was unstable LONG before we ever had a thing to do with it.

Barbary Pirates for history and 4400?

Al Czervik

Feb 27, 2016, 12:59:35 PM2/27/16
On 2/26/2016 5:24 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:19:28 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>> On 2/26/2016 1:04 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> I paid 1.49 this morning. It's still going down. It will go up for
>>> the summer formulation in the spring, but will probably not get near
>>> the high prices we saw come out of the last administration.
>>
>> A pipeline isn't going to be there for a summer. It's a long term
>> investment for decades. Later this decade the price of oil is going to
>> exceed $90/barrel.
>
> Which means that by the summer of 2021,

The pipeline will be off the table in 2021.

> it'll still be $50 less than
> in the summer of Bush's last year. Assuming we don't invade the
> Middle East again.

Or we can get a democrat congress, like in 2007, who once again will
indicate to the speculators that the supply of oil will be decreased by
running on a platform of no drilling in ANWR, no drilling offshore and
laws against fracking.

I understand that makes you all tingly.

>>> Are you opposed to businessmen making money?
>>
>> I'm opposed to businessmen owning the president and his army of useful
>> idiots to screw the rest of us.
>
> No you're not. You're opposed to businessmen owning a President when
> they're Democrats. If Romney was in office and sucking Dick Koch's
> dick, you wouldn't have a fine with it. I repeat, your issue isn't
> economic, it's political.

Billions of dollars and 5000 jobs is economic. Putting pressure on OPEC
is a bonus.

>>> Perhaps you'd feel
>>> better if it was the Kochs making that oil transport money. Oh,
>>> that's right! The Kochs are invested in pipelines!
>>
>> You see? You are a tool spreading lies:
>> http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/
>>
>> What's safer per barrel a pipeline or a train. Don't you give a shit
>> about the environment?
>
> Ask the folks in Mayflower, Arkansas when 210,000 gallons spilled into
> their neighborhood in 2013.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Mayflower_oil_spill
>
> Or Michigan, where 1,100,000 gallons spilled from the Enbridge
> pipeline into the Kalamazoo river in 2010.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo_River_oil_spill
>
> Both pipelines were carrying Athabasca sands dilbit.
>
> "One of the issues highlighted in national news coverage is the
> relationship to the Keystone XL Pipeline that has been proposed to
> carry oil from Canada's oil sands to refineries on the US Gulf Coast.
> An article in the National Geographic News states: "Now, the broken
> conduit is at the center of a national debate—the plan to transport
> much larger volumes of heavy oil from the Canadian oil sands through
> the United States, through both older pipelines like Pegasus and new
> ones like the proposed Keystone XL."[21] A Reuters article quotes
> Representative Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat as saying: "Whether
> it's the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, or ... (the) mess in Arkansas,
> Americans are realizing that transporting large amounts of this
> corrosive and polluting fuel is a bad deal for American taxpayers and
> for our environment." "
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Mayflower_oil_spill#Relationship_to_Keystone_XL

I understand that public school didn't do right by you and your reading
comprehension. Contemplate: "Per barrel".

>>> So that's the problem. Buffett bought an oil train five years ago and
>>> the Kochs bet on an oil pipeline. Hmm . . .
>>
>> Just so you are clear:
>> "Koch Industries has no financial stake in the Keystone pipeline and we
>> are not party to its design or construction. We are not a proposed
>> shipper or customer of oil delivered by this pipeline. We have taken no
>> position on the legislative proposal at issue before Congress and we are
>> not cited in any way in that legislation."
>> http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/
>
> Yet.

You haven't had your special alone time with Buffet.

Yet.

> "Koch Industries, Inc. /'ko?k/ is an American multinational
> corporation based in Wichita, Kansas, United States, with subsidiaries
> involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. It was founded as
> Wood River Oil and Refining Company in 1940, and later as Rock Island
> Oil & Refining Company.
>
> Koch also owns Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources,
> **Koch Pipeline**, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, and Matador Cattle
> Company. "
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_Industries
>
> Koch Pipeline operates Minnesota Pipeline.
> "The pipeline is largely fed by the Enbridge Pipeline System that
> carries crude from Alberta, Canada."
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Pipe_Line
>
> Enbridge? Hmm. . . that rings a bell . . .
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo_River_oil_spill
>
> Now, what were you saying about the environment?

Oil trains, on a per barrel basis, are more damaging to the environment
that pipelines.

>>> The right has whined for decades about us drilling and exploring for
>>> more oil. Seems better this way. Save our oil reserves for when we
>>> MUST have them.
>>
>> That is the nature of the industry and supply and demand.
>
> No, that is the nature of strategic use of resources.

That is idiotic. We don't make our laws to save oil as a resource. Like,
"no drilling in ANWR because we want to save that oil for future
generations."

>>> Every time people start yammering about pumping the Strategic Oil
>>> Reserve to control prices, I just have to laugh. That reserve has
>>> only a few days worth of oil and not nearly enough to dent global
>>> pricing.
>>
>> Yet, the price of oil goes down every time it is opened or threatened to
>> be opened. It's because oil is a commodity and speculators are trying to
>> determine whether there will be more or less oil in the future. When a
>> president mentions the strategic reserve it means that he is trying to
>> increase the supply. The opposite is true if he farts and it sounds like
>> "Iran".
>
> Speculators. *spit* They make profit but do no work.

That's the way the market works. Too bad, so sad.

>>> These things take time. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003. Fracking started
>>> becoming practical in the same time frame and permits were easily
>>> obtained. But it still took a decade for the supply and pricing
>>> results to be felt. Such things take place over long time frames. The
>>> Keystone extension could be completed in under three years.
>>>
>>> There are reasons for that pipeline and reasons against. Not least of
>>> which is that not all the states it routes through had approved it
>>> though I think they may now have.
>>
>> All three of them have since 2013.
>
> Yet the right has bitched about Obama not approving it since 2009.

Because he didn't. The states are fine with it. Almost all of the land
owners are fine with it. Obama gets hefty donations from Buffet.

Quid pro quo.

>>> In any case, the decision seems to be primarily a political one rather
>>> than economic.
>>
>> Immediately it will be billions of dollars and 5000 construction jobs.
>> Inevitably the pipeline will add pressure to OPEC.
>
> Until it spills into the Missouri and has to be shut down.
>
> Is the Pegasus pipeline reopened yet?

The pipeline will deliver nearly 1400 tanker cars of oil a day and in
your world trains are solar powered.

Governor Swill

Feb 27, 2016, 1:05:40 PM2/27/16
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 22:37:28 -0700, koo...@maricaibo.com wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 19:09:57 -0700, Alfred <bl...@ya.ho> wrote:
>
>>Moving oil and gas by pipeline was 4.5 times safer than moving the same
>>volume the same distance by rail in the decade ended in 2013 in Canada
>
>Hmmm--wasn't the fact that WE don't have a stake in the Canadian Oil
>moving thru OUR central area and WE would be liable to suffer the
>consequences of one of those catastrophic spills?

And how does that change what he said?

The fact is, while we all bitch about terrorism, war in the ME,
pollution, trade deficits and joblessness, the cause of all these is
oil.

infinitada

Feb 27, 2016, 1:14:49 PM2/27/16
On 2/27/2016 10:59 AM, Al Czervik wrote:
>> Is the Pegasus pipeline reopened yet?
>
> The pipeline will deliver nearly 1400 tanker cars of oil a day and in
> your world trains are solar powered.

I want that faggot SOB's head mounted on a pike!

Al Czervik

Feb 27, 2016, 2:39:29 PM2/27/16
On 2/26/2016 6:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:32:42 -0800, Al Czervik
> <caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/26/2016 2:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> But only because he had oil. We didn't invade Syria or Libya or North
>>> Korea now, did we?
>>
>> We are bombing Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq since Obama got into office.
>
> And oil has dropped to $30bbl. Hmm . . .

So now you are saying it's OK to mess with the ME.

>>> Way to dodge the issue, man. You were the one who wanted to point out
>>> what happens to oil prices when we mess with the ME and here you are
>>> defending the decision to invade Iraq.
>>
>> You are a liar. I wrote:
>>
>> "The Mid East is unstable. It will remain unstable. What will the next
>> major event in the Mid East do to oil prices?
>>
>> Hint: What happens *EVERY TIME*?"
>>
>> You are the one who's bringing up "when we mess with the ME".
>
> The ME is unstable BECAUSE we keep messing with it!

Israel bombs Iran.
Iraq bombs Kuwait.
IS captures Iraq oil fields.
Israel bombs Egypt.
etc.

> How about we just
> stuff all the pipelines up their asses and turn them on full force?
>
> In the meantime, we can start switching over to vehicles that aren't
> dependent on petroleum for fuel.

And we will have to start building Nuclear reactors for the electricity,
which is OK. I owned a hybrid for 10 years. It didn't save me any money
because the technology is not there yet.

>>> Unless you're really GLAD Bush
>>> handed the country to the Iranians and ISIS. In that case, invading
>>> Iraq was a GREAT idea!

>>> Which is what I said about people who went back to buying SUVs and big
>>> trucks a year ago. . .
>>
>> But out of the other side of your mouth you use low oil prices as an
>> excuse not let Canada inject billions into our economy so that you
>> pretend to suck Buffet's dick. Everyone here, including you, knows that
>> the price of oil is going to go up.
>
> Same side of my mouth. Stupid fucks act like it will never go down.
> Act like demand won't push it back up. If they'd stick with more
> efficient means of transport, prices will stay down longer.

And you want to drive prices up so the Saudis can finance more terrorism?

> In the meantime, the big oil growth market is in Asia. Why route all
> that shit through the Gulf and Panama?

Oil is a commodity. They can get oil from Alaska, Russia, China and the ME.

> Why don't they just build a
> pipeline of their own to a port in British Columbia? Hint: Because
> their environmentalists would shit wildcats if Ottawa tried to pump
> oil over the Canadian Rockies. But apparently, despite the evidence,
> you have to problem with running it straight through the American
> heartland.

Learn your geography. There is this thing called gravity. The Alberta
tar sands are at about 1000'. the lowest Canadian Rockies passes are
about 4000'.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 27, 2016, 3:43:13 PM2/27/16
And how did oil get in Canada if it was always colder and frozen?

Obviously Global warming was also a past occurrence.

--
That's Karma

DoD

Feb 27, 2016, 4:18:52 PM2/27/16

> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:18:10 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>
>>> Try again:
>>> http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270591-rnc-chairman-rips-washington-post-editorial
>>
>>Right.... So far Reince Priebus (whom I was never a fan of ) seems to be
>>acting honorably so far... I watched him
>>on Greta's show and he did a wonderful job of exposing the comPost of
>>hypocrisy when it came to that article
>
> Of course he disputed it. It blames him. I don't blame him
> personally because the article is wrong.

The article was stupid.

> The current problem isn't Priebus, it's the result of decades of
> promises Reps made to specific demographics who are seeing all too
> clearly that the party simply has not responded to their issues
> despite it's growing representative power in Washington and the
> Statehouses.

Priebus sort of is part of the problem... He should have recognized this
problem and started working proactively to mitigate it... He has been
in position for a few years... This problem has been obvious for many
years now.

> As rightists in here have put it, the GOP is "Democrat lite" and imo,
> has been for decades.

I believe I am the one who brought that term to this forum...

>>and why they had a double standard with Dweebie Wasserman Shitz... The
>>problem I see is that the donors are
>>having the mouthpieces like Rich (the weasel) Lowry mindlessly attack
>>Trump....
>
> Everybody is attacking Trump. CNN runs him continuously, feeding him
> rope, to see if he'll hang himself. Fox disparages him continually.
> MSNBC mostly laughs at him.

On FOX, he gets fair coverage from Greta, Hannity, O'Reilly and the Judge...
The
one that has been unfair to him is princess Megyn and the "hard news"
people.... But
those "hard news" people are the ones who are exactly the mouthpieces of the
establishment..
E.G. "the beltway boys".

Seems Morning Joe on MSNBC has not been too hard on Trump... Dunno about
CNN.

> Last night the debate dynamic changed. The field, instead of
> attacking each other, went after him. Rubio especially. He scored
> some serious points with Donald's endorsement goods being manufactured
> abroad and his importation of workers from Poland to build Trump
> Tower. Workers he ultimately didn't pay.

I am very surprised that Trump did not hit Rubio back about Rubio
disparaging
that ICE official... Doesn't matter though, Christie endorsement
overshadowed
any blows Trump took at the debate.

> When Trump attacked Rubio for his "robotic meltdown", Rubio ticked off
> on his fingers Trumps most common repetitions and pointed out Trump
> has no policy specifics, just jingos. The crowd ate it up and Rubio
> stood there grinning like a kid with a new toy. :)

I wonder if Rubio's handlers told him to keep from attacking Trump and
there was a lot of pent up frustration that Rubio finally was able to let
out?

> Poor Ted. He came off as an abrasive curmudgeon most of the night.

As he always does.... Actually he comes across as smug to me.

> Kaisich did a great job of self promotion and pointing out his state's
> record.

Kasich is a good man IMO... The one we need for president.

> Ben Carson actually got a grin from me when, in the middle of a heated
> exchange between Trump, Rubio, Cruz and the moderators all talking
> over each other, called out, "Will somebody attack *me* please?" Lol!

I originally thought he said "will someone please "tag" me" like tag team
pro wrestling..Either
way it was funny.

>>Hell even the biggest story
>>at FOX itself which is a Republican party mouthpiece is HOW to stop
>>Trump..
>>They are shameless.
>
> Libs have been saying that for years. ;)

Libs suck ass themselves though...

> But seriously, Trump isn't conservative, he isn't liberal, he isn't
> centrist, nobody knows what the hell he is except a Manhattan born and
> bred real estate billionaire who can buy public office for pocket
> change. The GOP is terrified of an uncontrollable Trump with long
> term, deep links to Democrats, gaining the White House and the Dems
> seem pretty sure Rep moderates are scared enough of Trump to join Dems
> and Dem moderates in voting for Clinton just to keep him out.

All of that is true.

>>But now that I noticed that you set you followup to me to go to
>>alt.idiots..... after I asked you about this before, I am
>>putting you in killfile... Don't have time for people that have emotional
>>levels of 10 year olds.
>
> I killfiled Infantitty long ago. That's why I only respond to his
> idiocies via piggyback.
>
> With my apologies to the Most Interesting Man in the World, "I don't
> often suck titties, but when I do, I don't do it for the milk."

LOL...! Good one.... Speaking of milk... Does your name have anything to
do
with a word play on "swill milk"?

Al Czervik

Feb 27, 2016, 7:43:10 PM2/27/16
Ice covered much of North America and palm trees grew in Alaska in our
past. The common cause variation (natural warming and cooling) far, far
exceeds the assignable cause variation (anthropogenic climate change).
In addition they change the measurement system all the time.

Governor Swill

Feb 27, 2016, 8:18:58 PM2/27/16
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 09:59:37 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>On 2/26/2016 5:24 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>>
>>> A pipeline isn't going to be there for a summer. It's a long term
>>> investment for decades. Later this decade the price of oil is going to
>>> exceed $90/barrel.
>>
>> Which means that by the summer of 2021,
>
>The pipeline will be off the table in 2021.

Just as well.

>> it'll still be $50 less than
>> in the summer of Bush's last year. Assuming we don't invade the
>> Middle East again.
>
>Or we can get a democrat congress, like in 2007, who once again will
>indicate to the speculators that the supply of oil will be decreased by
>running on a platform of no drilling in ANWR, no drilling offshore and
>laws against fracking.

So how is it that fracking took off under Obama and the Dem Congress
and Dem Senate to the degree that the US was able to out produce Saudi
Arabia and cause a global oil glut?

Your extremist talking points don't pan out because they are
demonstrably untrue.

>I understand that makes you all tingly.

Actually, that would be my dick up your ass. Hot stuff, man. You
ought to patent that shit.

>> No you're not. You're opposed to businessmen owning a President when
>> they're Democrats. If Romney was in office and sucking Dick Koch's
>> dick, you wouldn't have a fine with it. I repeat, your issue isn't
>> economic, it's political.
>
>Billions of dollars and 5000 jobs is economic. Putting pressure on OPEC
>is a bonus.

Billions of dollars? How will Keystone make billions of dollars for
us?

We disagree on another point. Putting pressure on OPEC is the core of
economic recovery because it allows energy to be more affordable and
frees our foreign policy from its attachment to energy supplies. It
also reduces their political influence in the world. Face the fact
that most of OPEC is made of nations that aren't always our friends.

>> "One of the issues highlighted in national news coverage is the
>> relationship to the Keystone XL Pipeline that has been proposed to
>> carry oil from Canada's oil sands to refineries on the US Gulf Coast.
>> An article in the National Geographic News states: "Now, the broken
>> conduit is at the center of a national debate—the plan to transport
>> much larger volumes of heavy oil from the Canadian oil sands through
>> the United States, through both older pipelines like Pegasus and new
>> ones like the proposed Keystone XL."[21] A Reuters article quotes
>> Representative Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat as saying: "Whether
>> it's the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, or ... (the) mess in Arkansas,
>> Americans are realizing that transporting large amounts of this
>> corrosive and polluting fuel is a bad deal for American taxpayers and
>> for our environment." "
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Mayflower_oil_spill#Relationship_to_Keystone_XL
>
>I understand that public school didn't do right by you and your reading
>comprehension. Contemplate: "Per barrel".

I understand your point, but you still fail to get mine. The problem
isn't how to ship oil, it's the fact of using oil in the first place.

>>> Just so you are clear:
>>> "Koch Industries has no financial stake in the Keystone pipeline and we
>>> are not party to its design or construction. We are not a proposed
>>> shipper or customer of oil delivered by this pipeline. We have taken no
>>> position on the legislative proposal at issue before Congress and we are
>>> not cited in any way in that legislation."
>>> http://www.kochfacts.com/kf/keystone-xl-pipeline/
>>
>> Yet.
>
>You haven't had your special alone time with Buffet.
>
>Yet.

Have you had your special time alone with Dick Koch yet?

>> "Koch Industries, Inc. /'ko?k/ is an American multinational
>> corporation based in Wichita, Kansas, United States, with subsidiaries
>> involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. It was founded as
>> Wood River Oil and Refining Company in 1940, and later as Rock Island
>> Oil & Refining Company.
>>
>> Koch also owns Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources,
>> **Koch Pipeline**, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, and Matador Cattle
>> Company. "
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_Industries
>>
>> Koch Pipeline operates Minnesota Pipeline.
>> "The pipeline is largely fed by the Enbridge Pipeline System that
>> carries crude from Alberta, Canada."
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Pipe_Line
>>
>> Enbridge? Hmm. . . that rings a bell . . .
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalamazoo_River_oil_spill
>>
>> Now, what were you saying about the environment?
>
>Oil trains, on a per barrel basis, are more damaging to the environment
>that pipelines.

Oil is damaging to the environment. Why don't we just kick the
addiction in the first place?

>>> That is the nature of the industry and supply and demand.
>>
>> No, that is the nature of strategic use of resources.
>
>That is idiotic. We don't make our laws to save oil as a resource. Like,
>"no drilling in ANWR because we want to save that oil for future
>generations."

And you're confident that you know every thought had by every
politician? That you know all the motivations of every member of
government all the time? I repeat, stop listening to what they tell
you and look at what they have actually done and the effects that has.

Since Reagan, laws have been made that have limited American oil
production. Now, in the face of a global cultural struggle with Islam
and the attempt of Russia to again dominate it's neighbors with
despotic rule, we have loosened some laws and released some of our
resources to great strategic effect.

I would rather hold ANWR for the next time we vitally need to use oil
as a tool of statecraft than to open it now.

>> Speculators. *spit* They make profit but do no work.
>
>That's the way the market works. Too bad, so sad.

Yes, it is. Speculators have always been hated. Speculators have
done untold damage to societies for millennia.

>>> All three of them have since 2013.
>>
>> Yet the right has bitched about Obama not approving it since 2009.
>
>Because he didn't. The states are fine with it. Almost all of the land
>owners are fine with it. Obama gets hefty donations from Buffet.

By your own admission, the states weren't fine with it until after he
was re-elected. As for donations, again, you're making the political
point. If a President was getting Koch cash, we'd have the pipeline.

>Quid pro quo.

Precisely. Yet if Romney had won in 2012 and Keystone had got built,
you'd be among the first to deny that quid pro quo with respect to the
Kochs or any other donors.

>>> Immediately it will be billions of dollars and 5000 construction jobs.
>>> Inevitably the pipeline will add pressure to OPEC.
>>
>> Until it spills into the Missouri and has to be shut down.
>>
>> Is the Pegasus pipeline reopened yet?
>
>The pipeline will deliver nearly 1400 tanker cars of oil a day

Part of Pegasus has now been closed for three years. How much oil has
it carried in that time? Train lines are reopened in weeks, sometimes
days.

"The [Mayflower, Arkansas] spill, which Exxon has estimated caused $57
million in damage, occurred on the northern leg of the 20-inch
pipeline, which includes three segments that run 853 miles from
Illinois to Texas. A portion of the pipeline has been reopened but the
segment that goes through Mayflower remains closed. PHMSA has not yet
approved its reopening.

The pipeline safety fine comes less than two months after Exxon agreed
to a $5 million sanction to settle violations of the federal Clean
Water Act as well as state air and water laws. The penalty also
includes payment of legal fees, implementing corrective measures and
funding an environmental remediation project.

The heart of the PHMSA reprimand centers on the company’s knowledge
decades earlier that the Pegasus line was prone to ruptures because of
faulty manufacturing. It had a documented history of previous
failures.

The line had split open or leaked nearly a dozen times during Exxon’s
own testing a few years before the line ruptured. But Exxon gave
little weight to the threat of future ruptures, according to PHMSA.
"http://insideclimatenews.org/news/02102015/exxon-gets-heavy-fine-and-criticism-pegasus-pipeline-spill-mayflower-arkansas-dilbit>

>and in your world trains are solar powered.

Looks like some non American innovation going on in Asia.
<http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/slideshows/infrastructure/indian-railways-begins-trials-of-solar-powered-trains/solar-powered-trains/slideshow/47627403.cms>

Governor Swill

Feb 27, 2016, 8:44:59 PM2/27/16
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 15:18:47 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>"Governor Swill" wrote
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:18:10 -0600, "DoD" wrote:
>>>"infinitada" <i...@fini.tada> wrote
>>>Right.... So far Reince Priebus (whom I was never a fan of ) seems to be
>>>acting honorably so far... I watched him
>>>on Greta's show and he did a wonderful job of exposing the comPost of
>>>hypocrisy when it came to that article
>>
>> Of course he disputed it. It blames him. I don't blame him
>> personally because the article is wrong.
>
>The article was stupid.

Not stupid, just ignorant. ;) It made a few good points but didn't
touch on the main problem, one that was observed by some pundits in
2008 and 2012. Evangelicals in particular were weakening in their
support for Reps due to a perceived failure of the GOP to address
their issues nationally. Now, Joe Street, the blue collar working guy
who never buys a new truck, only used, is in revolt because he, too,
has seen the GOP do nothing in exchange for the votes he's given them
for decades.

>> The current problem isn't Priebus, it's the result of decades of
>> promises Reps made to specific demographics who are seeing all too
>> clearly that the party simply has not responded to their issues
>> despite it's growing representative power in Washington and the
>> Statehouses.
>
>Priebus sort of is part of the problem... He should have recognized this
>problem and started working proactively to mitigate it... He has been
>in position for a few years... This problem has been obvious for many
>years now.

Indeed. But I can't really fault him for it much. It's not like he
has the power to direct the GOP agenda in Congress. Priebus didn't
shut down the govt and he didn't direct Ryan to deal with Dems to
expand spending and pass a budget bill conservatives disliked.

>> As rightists in here have put it, the GOP is "Democrat lite" and imo,
>> has been for decades.
>
>I believe I am the one who brought that term to this forum...

Most recently, yes, and as accurate an assessment of the GOP as I have
heard yet. I have heard it before though.

>>>and why they had a double standard with Dweebie Wasserman Shitz... The
>>>problem I see is that the donors are
>>>having the mouthpieces like Rich (the weasel) Lowry mindlessly attack
>>>Trump....
>>
>> Everybody is attacking Trump. CNN runs him continuously, feeding him
>> rope, to see if he'll hang himself. Fox disparages him continually.
>> MSNBC mostly laughs at him.
>
>On FOX, he gets fair coverage from Greta, Hannity, O'Reilly and the Judge...
>The one that has been unfair to him is princess Megyn

That's to be expected. Trump has been an asshole to her. It's
representative of his general attitude towards women, one which will
bite the GOP in the ass if he's the nominee.

> and the "hard news" people.... But
>those "hard news" people are the ones who are exactly the mouthpieces of the
>establishment.. E.G. "the beltway boys".
>
>Seems Morning Joe on MSNBC has not been too hard on Trump... Dunno about
>CNN.

CNN doesn't say a lot. Mostly they just run long bits of his rallies,
repeat his more outrageous comments that are being repeated everywhere
else anyway and until the past few days when Rubio opened up on him,
said very little.

>> Last night the debate dynamic changed. The field, instead of
>> attacking each other, went after him. Rubio especially. He scored
>> some serious points with Donald's endorsement goods being manufactured
>> abroad and his importation of workers from Poland to build Trump
>> Tower. Workers he ultimately didn't pay.
>
>I am very surprised that Trump did not hit Rubio back about Rubio
>disparaging that ICE official... Doesn't matter though, Christie endorsement
>overshadowed any blows Trump took at the debate.

I don't think so. Christie sucked hind teat his whole campaign. Seems
logical though, the con artist gets endorsed by a crook.

>> When Trump attacked Rubio for his "robotic meltdown", Rubio ticked off
>> on his fingers Trumps most common repetitions and pointed out Trump
>> has no policy specifics, just jingos. The crowd ate it up and Rubio
>> stood there grinning like a kid with a new toy. :)
>
>I wonder if Rubio's handlers told him to keep from attacking Trump and
>there was a lot of pent up frustration that Rubio finally was able to let
>out?

Could be. His crowds are eating it up and he's grinning like a kid
with a new toy. "Hair Force One" and Trump's abysmal spelling, a
litany of exported jobs and imported workers, lists of bankruptcies
and so on. The media has chimed in to a surprising degree, one
article blaming Trump for "the hellhole that Atlantic City, NJ is
today."

>> Poor Ted. He came off as an abrasive curmudgeon most of the night.
>
>As he always does.... Actually he comes across as smug to me.

I don't think he'll be so smug after Tuesday. He came first in the
Iowa caucuses, barely second in NH, third in SC and NV. If that trend
extends, Rubio continues to surge ahead of him, and this latest round
of media attacks has any effect, Cruz may find himself no longer the
"campaign that can and will beat Donald Trump."

>> Kaisich did a great job of self promotion and pointing out his state's
>> record.
>
>Kasich is a good man IMO... The one we need for president.

We agree on that but he hasn't a prayer. I was planning to request a
GOP ballot Tuesday and vote for him, I always vote pure conscience in
primaries, but stopping Trump is so important that I'll be voting for
Rubio instead.

>> Ben Carson actually got a grin from me when, in the middle of a heated
>> exchange between Trump, Rubio, Cruz and the moderators all talking
>> over each other, called out, "Will somebody attack *me* please?" Lol!
>
>I originally thought he said "will someone please "tag" me" like tag team
>pro wrestling..Either way it was funny.

Carson is an ok guy and I can't belittle his success, but he's not
Presidential material and is too deluded by the mythologies of his
faith to be credible.

>>>Hell even the biggest story
>>>at FOX itself which is a Republican party mouthpiece is HOW to stop
>>>Trump..
>>>They are shameless.
>>
>> Libs have been saying that for years. ;)
>
>Libs suck ass themselves though...

Partisans generally do. Those folks over on the hard right who've
defended Republicans no matter what they do are a big reason for the
current revolt - they never called the party to account - and like
your comment about Rubio's pent up frustration, they're venting now.

>> But seriously, Trump isn't conservative, he isn't liberal, he isn't
>> centrist, nobody knows what the hell he is except a Manhattan born and
>> bred real estate billionaire who can buy public office for pocket
>> change. The GOP is terrified of an uncontrollable Trump with long
>> term, deep links to Democrats, gaining the White House and the Dems
>> seem pretty sure Rep moderates are scared enough of Trump to join Dems
>> and Dem moderates in voting for Clinton just to keep him out.
>
>All of that is true.
>
>>>But now that I noticed that you set you followup to me to go to
>>>alt.idiots..... after I asked you about this before, I am
>>>putting you in killfile... Don't have time for people that have emotional
>>>levels of 10 year olds.
>>
>> I killfiled Infantitty long ago. That's why I only respond to his
>> idiocies via piggyback.
>>
>> With my apologies to the Most Interesting Man in the World, "I don't
>> often suck titties, but when I do, I don't do it for the milk."
>
>LOL...! Good one.... Speaking of milk... Does your name have anything to
>do with a word play on "swill milk"?

Came from Ahnuld winning in California and being a successful
governor. "Governor's will" to "Governor Swill".

And of course, most political opinion is swill. ;)

DoD

Feb 27, 2016, 10:28:52 PM2/27/16

> On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 15:18:47 -0600, "DoD" wrote:

Snipping stuff that I have no disagreement with.....

> Not stupid, just ignorant. ;) It made a few good points but didn't
> touch on the main problem, one that was observed by some pundits in
> 2008 and 2012. Evangelicals in particular were weakening in their
> support for Reps due to a perceived failure of the GOP to address
> their issues nationally. Now, Joe Street, the blue collar working guy
> who never buys a new truck, only used, is in revolt because he, too,
> has seen the GOP do nothing in exchange for the votes he's given them
> for decades.

I heard somewhere that Republicans have treated the religious and and the
other
parts of their "base" like the Democrats have treated blacks... That has
really
been sticking in my head... I think there is a lot of truth to that....

> Carson is an ok guy and I can't belittle his success, but he's not
> Presidential material and is too deluded by the mythologies of his
> faith to be credible.

That is a switch... You once told me you would vote for him to be
dogcatcher....

> Partisans generally do. Those folks over on the hard right who've
> defended Republicans no matter what they do are a big reason for the
> current revolt - they never called the party to account - and like
> your comment about Rubio's pent up frustration, they're venting now.

There is actually a lot of truth to that... Truth that sort of should sting
everyone.. For all
our talk about the GOPe being the bad guy... We have been their enablers for
a lot of years.
A big part of it has been us conservatives fault for letting it go on for as
long as we did.

> And of course, most political opinion is swill. ;)

From the TV, yep.

Governor Swill

Feb 27, 2016, 10:35:42 PM2/27/16
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 11:39:31 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>On 2/26/2016 6:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:32:42 -0800, Al Czervik wrote:
>>> We are bombing Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq since Obama got into office.
>> And oil has dropped to $30bbl. Hmm . . .

>So now you are saying it's OK to mess with the ME.

Nope. Saying that Obama has broken the pattern. Just one more of his
achievements.

>>> You are the one who's bringing up "when we mess with the ME".
>>
>> The ME is unstable BECAUSE we keep messing with it!

>Israel bombs Iran.

Doesn't count. Israel is a ME nation as well. Besides, that was a
long time ago. How many times have we attacked/invaded since then?

>Iraq bombs Kuwait.

And we led a global invasion to drive them out. Twenty five years
ago.

>IS captures Iraq oil fields.

After we invaded Iraq, destabilized the region and handed the country
to Iran.

>Israel bombs Egypt.

When did that happen?

>etc.

You forgot to count 1956, 1967 and 1973 when Israel was invaded by
it's Arab, Muslim and oil rich neighbors and beat the shit out of them
without our interference.

Dodge all you want, their squabbles are their own and every time they
have one, why do we stick our nose into it? It's not our business. Or
do you no longer subscribe to the nineties era GOP mantra that we
shouldn't be the world's police force?

>> How about we just
>> stuff all the pipelines up their asses and turn them on full force?
>>
>> In the meantime, we can start switching over to vehicles that aren't
>> dependent on petroleum for fuel.
>
>And we will have to start building Nuclear reactors for the electricity,
>which is OK. I owned a hybrid for 10 years. It didn't save me any money
>because the technology is not there yet.

I agree on the nukes especially since there is work being done on
systems that can utilize spent fuel. As for the hybrids, they work
best in stop and go traffic due to braking regeneration. On the
highway, they're little more efficient than a standard IC combustion
car.

>>> But out of the other side of your mouth you use low oil prices as an
>>> excuse not let Canada inject billions into our economy so that you
>>> pretend to suck Buffet's dick. Everyone here, including you, knows that
>>> the price of oil is going to go up.
>>
>> Same side of my mouth. Stupid fucks act like it will never go down.
>> Act like demand won't push it back up. If they'd stick with more
>> efficient means of transport, prices will stay down longer.
>
>And you want to drive prices up so the Saudis can finance more terrorism?

We played our card with fracking. Now it's up to Iran to provide the
next big surge in global oil supply while North America holds it's
reserves for the next need. Besides, it's the half century before now
that we paid for terrorism by filling our tanks.

As far as global oil supplies are concerned, a pipeline from Alberta
to the Pacific would serve better than one from Alberta to the Gulf of
Mexico.

>> In the meantime, the big oil growth market is in Asia. Why route all
>> that shit through the Gulf and Panama?
>
>Oil is a commodity. They can get oil from Alaska, Russia, China and the ME.

Shipping matters. That's why only get about 12% of our oil from the
Persian Gulf.
<http://www.eiu.com/industry/article/951675879/data-focus---has-us-reliance-on-opec-persian-gulf-oil-been-falling/2014-03-28>

Therefore it makes more sense globally and specifically regarding
Asian supplies, for Canada to connect Athabasca to the Pacific
directly with their own network.

>> Why don't they just build a
>> pipeline of their own to a port in British Columbia? Hint: Because
>> their environmentalists would shit wildcats if Ottawa tried to pump
>> oil over the Canadian Rockies. But apparently, despite the evidence,
>> you have to problem with running it straight through the American
>> heartland.
>
>Learn your geography.

Learn yours.

>There is this thing called gravity. The Alberta
>tar sands are at about 1000'.

Athabasca is at 1749'.

>the lowest Canadian Rockies passes are about 4000'.

Cite, please. The likeliest crossing passes and their elevations.

The Alaska Pipeline took less than three years from first pipe laying
to first bbl delivery to port
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Alaska_Pipeline_System#Construction
and crosses the Atigan (4800ft), Isabel (3280ft) and Thompson (2678ft)
passes.
https://www.themilepost.com/highway-info/highest-passes

It also crosses the Denali Fault which had a major quake in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denali_Fault

And crosses Keystone Canyon.
"Keystone Canyon is a gorge near Valdez in the U.S. state of Alaska.
Situated at an elevation of 307 feet (94 m), its walls are almost
perpendicular.[1] It measures 3 miles (4.8 km) in length, connecting
the upper and lower valleys of Lowe River."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Canyon

The North Slope fields include Deadhorse at 49 ft above sea level,
Alpine at 14ft and Prudhoe bay at 30ft. Sea level to sea level over
the mountains means a climb of well over 4500ft along its 800mi
length.

Since Athabasca is at 1749 ft of elevation, there's max rise of
roughly 2300 ft, about half the Alaska rise per your figures. An
Alberta-Pacific pipeline would need to do less climbing, but would be
roughly 200mi longer, maybe more depending on the route.

For perspective, Athabasca, AB, Canada is 4000 miles from the Gulf of
Mexico. From there it's about 3500 mi by sea to the Panama Canal and
another 13,500 miles to Tokyo for a total of 21,000 miles.

OR, 1000 mi from Athabasca to Prince Rupert and 4260 mi to Tokyo for a
total travel of 5300mi.

It's not our oil. Let them build their own pipeline like we built
ours.

Governor Swill

Feb 27, 2016, 10:51:44 PM2/27/16
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 15:43:07 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>And how did oil get in Canada if it was always colder and frozen?

It wasn't always "colder and frozen" any more than Antarctica was
always at the south pole.

The equator once ran through Canada and the US.
http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/pn-np/ns/cbreton/natcul/natcul1/a/ii.aspx

Latitude alone doesn't determine climate. Rome is at the same
latitude as New York City. London is at the same latitude as the
southern tip of the Hudson Bay (James Bay) approaching permafrost
country in Canada.

"A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead
organisms, usually zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath
sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum>

Zoo plankton and algae don't need tropical heat to grow. In fact,
plankton blooms often occur where cold, nutrient and oxygen rich water
is forced to the surface by ocean currents.
It is loading more messages.