FSB & PRC & MI6 Integrated Antiterror Units Explanatory & Following Explanatory Bringing Today to Gobbles Level Official Public Post Mortem Autopsy & Funerray Services>EMP Rf 15/9 hbsrf Trips Manager of Rf scan & Knee Rf scan =CIAQuakersNSA=Genocide]

planetcomp...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 12:04:06 PM8/17/19

planetcomp...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 12:06:00 PM8/17/19
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[You ] are already Officially in the ICC Tribunal ! Stay there !

Let the Judges in ICC Tribunal Decide [Your Fate] !

Instead Antiterror Units Commanders

[Proxy & all around Fully Recorded Terror activity

wish stacking the ] International Law & Tribunals

Will Bring Full Antiterror Units & Military Systems Retaliation

Obedience to International Law & Tribunals & Sub Judice Items

is Mandatory !

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I am ISTCCNUEP I am MultyNational MultyNuclear Planet etc Level Hot
& Two Times One Order of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Nuclear Level
[then USA colapsed systems] almost 4 years ago on [soc.culture.romanian]
& De Facto Nonexistent Former[ USA Nuclear Systems] after the
ISTCCNUEP Sovereign Supreme Supremacy Nuclear Power
Decisive & Mighty Stand
several days ago [during the NSA wish hacking activity ]
& Multiple Orders Of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Conventional &
Military & Human Resources & Intel & Economy & Area & all each any
Possible Systems Level !!! Welcome to ISTCCNUEP
I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

& in this Context

We [Do] not [Negotiate ] [Criminals ] Fate

[with the hbs rf CIA rf hbs Criminals ]

aka

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

under all [World War 3] Protocols as Defined

aka in NONELECTED since 1996 [CIA Mercenaries Hijakers of a ] Country

actually two countries aka Real Independent Israel & RI Palestine

[according to 1993 Spiegel & Older Economist Covers]

& Never [Elected Since 1956 Economist Rhodesia Nazi Governed

Nazi Black USA 'Genius']

& Real [Hitlers Merkel Swartz the nIGERS & sCHRODER=

Nazies Tule Same Gehelen Organization

Nazies Masked as Pro Jews Pro Semitic

= the Master Puppeteers Over Euro

Mainland USA Likud Rf Poroshenko etc

http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters025.jpg

]

never [Elected in the last 22 Years Likud gov = CIA Black Op Mercenaries ]

Is

Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

under all [World War 3] Protocols as Defined

& [Germany ] Instrument for Unconditional Surrender

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Акт_о_капитуляции_Германии

Toward Russia & PR China & UK & Myself & RI Israel

Issue Closed !

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Decision & Decision Reminder & Decision update aka [any wish Nazi Made Direct Indirect Proxy or Miracle or Bad Luck etc Wish Nicadrorism Nicadrorism assesment half nicadrorism including the Mk Ultra wish asses Cancer etc ] & the ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed Forever aka in other simple words [Nazi & Garda de fier wish nicadrorism ] are nonexistent forever
Issue Closed

De peste doi ani conform hotariri mele un aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person este antrenat & [wish you wish might wish succeed ]
in secunde aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person care este antrenat conform hotaririri mele continua tot cea ce eu am hotarit
sub all [World War 3 ] Protocol
asta dup ce [voi ] veti suferi ca pedeaps la [wish nicadrorism or atempted wish nicadroris] sub Supreme Supremacy Mighty Power a ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

planetcomp...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 12:06:53 PM8/17/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/vath8v-2z7Q/0b3EuD_lAgAJ
&
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/ZmLkJT40UGg/cN8RorBLAwAJ

FSB & PRC & MI6 Integrated Antiterror Units

Explanatory

aka
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.netherlands/R4qMO284Wik/HVpIE2BjAAAJ
12 August
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.netherlands/cuJLGG2P6mY/AMWOD4JSAAAJ
12 August
Planet Level Secret Intel Tribunal

& Russian Tribunals & British Tribunals & PR China Tribunals & RI Israel

Mandatory Decision for [ https://www.justice.gov/ & Trump ]

aka

Arrest & Transfers to Hague Today [CT EMP RF Tesla hbsrf including active CT ]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.netherlands/GgY3dg7C6u8/1cWoHyYdAAAJ
22 Hours ago & Preceded by Earlier Post Every Day For all last Months
Planet Level Secret Intel Tribunal

& Russian Tribunals & British Tribunals & PR China Tribunals & RI Israel

Mandatory Decision for [ https://www.justice.gov/ & Trump ]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.netherlands/0JRzfQbHR64/TNuBXsOtFgAJ
Planet Level Secret Intel Tribunal Mandatory Decision ICC Tribunal

Arrests & Transfer to Hague [Clintons Bush Obama Merkel Schroder Bibi Erdan

Silverado 15/9hbsrf EMP & CT rf]

for [PlanedBuilt&Attempted Extermination]

Israel & Muslims & Slavic Peoples

aka There is NOBODY Left [Either for Patsy Wish Plots

& all wish nicadrorial Plots ]

nonexistent & Fully Impossible from my part

& in this Context

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=Tupolev+%D0%A2u+160+supersonic+strategic+bombe&path=vh&suggest_reqid=13180009314115598705456614861255
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=p%20r%20china%20nuclear%20submarines%20official%20video&path=vh

&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=British%20Nuclear%20Submarines

&

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=%D1%84%D1%81%D0%B1%20%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%20%D1%8E%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=5673247912605812776&text=mi6%20antiterror%20sas%20units&path=vh

&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=pr%20china%20special%20forces&path=vh

&
[...]

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=Royal%20%20Air%20force%20Air%20to%20Ground%20Missile
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=Russian%20Military%20Fleet
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=British%20Royal%20Navy
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=+Выступление+группы+экспертов+Концерна+«Калашников»+по+случаю+дня+
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=15949828083763482598&text=pr%20china%20special%20forces&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=5673247912605812776&text=mi6%20antiterror%20sas%20units&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=+Выступление+группы+экспертов+Концерна+«Калашников»+по+случаю+дня+
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=15949828083763482598&text=pr%20china%20special%20forces&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=5673247912605812776&text=mi6%20antiterror%20sas%20units&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=+%D0%92%D1%8B%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5+%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BF%D1%8B+%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0+%C2%AB%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%C2%BB+%D0%BF%D0%BE+%D1%81%D0%BB%

Explanatory

FSB & PRC & MI6 Decision aka Dead Cold Goebbels Level Dead Cadavers today

>15/9 & EMP Harasament Nicadrorial wishes team

whatever they are Cops Army Border Police CIA NSA BND

OR pentagon ]

Reason
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/soc.culture.netherlands/subject$3AFidel

[
CIA False Information Pushed by Force at Brightcom

at a time before False Flag Operation 911

Part of CIA Brightcom Coresma Nortwood Agenda

Information Provided to Ilan Sharon = Prime Minister Office
& Undobtly part of the Nortwood

Regarding Fidel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucurbitales
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepene_verde
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castravete
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pdkMwgK6zM1CJ28OTfbaXz7dRpqptm0/view?usp=sharing
Finisar
]

aka [Cucumbers Skin in the Sink Mixed with 3000 Repetitions

Failed from start Fork for Eating Own Invention

Nortwood 'Interogators'

aka Prohibited Codes Mixed & Codes Hijaking

of Invented & failed from the startFork & Cucumber Skin

under Intense Nicadrorial EMP

Interrogating their Own Crimes in Mirror Mode ]

after Issue allready Sub Judice in ICC Tribunal

aka Brain Dead Down Sindrome Meaningless Intel Logic legal

laking any posible meaning [hbsrf terror activity

aka hbsrf Nortwood Narative

generating EMP & vice versa

in a closed loop of wish nicadrorial

wish Nortwood terror ]

Well Former Maestros You are Directly 3 times at least Guilty

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/soc.culture.netherlands/subject$3AFidel

[
CIA False Information Pushed by Force at Brightcom

at a time before False Flag Operation 911

Part of CIA Brightcom Coresma Nortwood Agenda

Information Provided to Ilan Sharon = Prime Minister Office
& Undobtly part of the Nortwood

Regarding Fidel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucurbitales
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepene_verde
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castravete
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pdkMwgK6zM1CJ28OTfbaXz7dRpqptm0/view?usp=sharing
Finisar
]

aka any Judge on Earth

will Send You [Entire EMP & 15/9 HBSRF & TRIPS MANAGER HBSR ]

to Death By Hanging

& Following Explanatory

Bringing Today to Gobbles Level Official Public Post Mortem Autopsy

& Funerray Services

>EMP Rf 15/9 hbsrf Trips Manager of Rf scan Fully Fraudulent Narrative]

Furtermore

Refusal to Stop New Nagasaki >ever active EMP & NSA Owner ]

Despite Holandia Bear Left in the Sink

& in this Context

FSB & PRC & MI6 Decision aka Dead Cold Goebbels Level Dead Cadavers today

>15/9 & EMP Harasament Nicadrorial wishes team

whatever they are Cops Army Border Police CIA NSA BND

OR pentagon ]

Additional Issues
[ Nortwood 'Interogation' Rorsech Research

Potatoes Torching Tomato

Male with Potatos & Spice Green Leves Bag Following arround

Flower leaves from a tomato left in sink

EMP Shooting Range by Closed Circuit Cameras

Same actor look alike ] RUSSIAN vip [ on bike & Nortwood Rorsech Research ]

Additionally
[
Rf Piss Inhibation Team Fully Fraudulos Codes Parsing

after THEY ka 15/9 hbsrf team have placed their own Bottle

in Touch with Tahini Jara

aka An Clear SA Provocation

https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A7%D7%98%D7%9C%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%AA

https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%99%D7%A2%D7%A8

https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A4%D7%98%D7%9C_%D7%A9%D7%97%D7%95%D7%A8

https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A4%D7%98%D7%9C_%D7%A7%D7%93%D7%95%D7%A9

https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A4%D7%98%D7%9C

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackberry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewberry

https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal

]

Well Former Maestros Ought Red Handed in Flagarante Delicto

[Each Step an Full Fraudulent Step

First
hbsrf Team at 15/9 Bringing in their Own Local Produced

under Likud Gov & CIA Petel Bottle

Second
hbsrf Team at 15/9 Bringing in their Own Local Produced

under Likud Gov & CIA Petel Bottle

placing in touch with the tahini jar

Third
hbsrf Team at 15/9 Bringing in their Own Local Produced

under Likud Gov & CIA Petel Bottle

& their Own Wine Bottle & Lemon Juice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_Popsicle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo_kissing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mawO2J67BguL_nPL6Rio0BlNCshQAkGh/view?usp=sharing

Forth
Parsing in Hebrew Codes Spell Parsing From Petel to Fatal

Fifth
Parsing From allready Once Pased in Hebrew Fatal To Romanian Fatal
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal
]

Also
[

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1166673/Princess-Christina-dead-royal-news-princess-christina-netherlands

in Context CIA Killing Fidel & Pepene Castravete
]
This Shall be Investigated

& in this Context

FSB & PRC & MI6 Decision aka Dead Cold Goebbels Level Dead Cadavers today

>15/9 & EMP Harasament Nicadrorial wishes team

whatever they are Cops Army Border Police CIA NSA BND

OR pentagon ]

FSB & PRC & MI6 Integrated Antiterror Units Decision

aka Unless Surender Today to ICC Tribunal Custody

>Entire EMP team & Trips manager of rf scan ]

are Dead Terrorists

Same Thing >any EMP any wish hbsrf wish trip wish treat>

>Entire EMP hbsrf Trips Treats wish team ]

Is Dead Terrorists

FSB Antiterror Units & Kalashnikov ????ever wish active CIA hbsrf Emp

Pissing / Directions / Statistical range

CT rf scan /harasmenthbsrf]

aka >Next any wish EMP = Dead EMP Terror team Terrorists ]

Addendum
FSB & PRC & MI6 Integrated Antiterror Units Explanatory

& Following Explanatory [Knee Rf scan = CIAQuakersNSA= Mk Ultra Beggarsrfhbs]

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=nuclear%20extermination
Guaranteed Instant Extermination at Any Time >
Bringing Today to Gobbles Level

Official Public Post Mortem Autopsy & Funerary Services

>EMP Rf 15/9 hbsrf Trips Manager of Rf scan

Knee Rf scanner=CIAQuakersNSA=Wishes Wish Wishes

CIA Mk Ultra Beggars or Rf scan Clones

wish Genocide wish treats

wish inhibition wish wishes

aka
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genunchi
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudenie

aka NSA Uncle Sam or Trips manager of rf scan

= wish Treats wish Inhibition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=Post%20Mortem%20Autopsy

Knee Rf scanner=CIAQuakersNSA=Wishes Wish Wishes

=] Fatal Mistake [Entire Team Personal Involved in Genocide wish Treats

against ] Uninvolved Civilian Population [

Rf scanners & Decision Makershbsrf
<
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=Post%20Mortem%20Autopsy
<
<Guaranteed Instant Extermination at Any Time
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=nuclear%20extermination

Also

FSB & PRC & MI6 Integrated Antiterror Units Decision >EMP hbsrf Team ]

has dIed by Suicidal las minutes

Issue Closed