Please init a all planet agreed full safe pacefull working agenda mandatory for all working plan for the entire planet on the time table and means and definitions etc for providing a corelated daily life to every man woman and child after public 45

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 9:00:43 AM3/6/14
Please init an all planet
agreed full safe pacefull working agenda
mandatory for all working plan for the
entire planet on the time table and means and definitions
etc for providing
a corelated daily life to every man woman and child on this
planet after public 45 as soon as posible
under the constrains of safe and wise
and enviromental sustainable managing our limited planetary
resorces starting after public 45 over the [4Reich legacy]
and until we will be able in an appreciated 50 years to
ship all our surplus population to the new human habitat
to be the planet Mars and more afterward.
Init now unstopable ireversible by my planet intels
with copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant Tribunals
over the entire plane the present and future UN

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics/QL4NZ4AyrIk/tQd7GxH4of0J

The entire humanity [infinite redudant end has been atempted redudantly
by NSA and CIA and 4 Reich ]
In order to ensure the human species survival under this known
historical fact it is mandatory to have a second planet owned
and inhabitated by humanity asap
[NSA and CIA have proved history repeats itself]

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN

LS