QED [The HIV virus made realized and artificialy spread by the 4 Reich]

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2014, 5:10:52 AM3/21/14

[

4 Reich Clocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdufzXvjqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qjc17KEsc
Bill Haley & His Comets Rock Around The Clock (1955) HD

http://postimg.org/image/hck23k2kf/full/
Devil Advocate Double Hey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creedence_Clearwater_Revival
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/62837763/Hey+Tonight+489009.jpg
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ccrcreedenceclearwaterrevival/haveyoueverseentherain.html
Someone told me long ago There's a calm before the storm,
I know; It's been comin' for some time.
When it's over, so they say, It'll rain a sunny day,
I know; Shinin' down like water.

http://postimg.org/image/hx8k0icm1/
Shrodinger Cat Scientific American at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

http://postimg.org/image/pru91do6v/
Coca Cola Factory Clock
at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

http://postimg.org/image/ej56f63wb/
Scientific American Digital Solar Clock 7 23
wich is at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds and RF ~
http://postimg.org/image/wtwwi7g2n/
Scientific American Pluging in to the Brain aka Rf
at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

http://postimg.org/image/njjvbspgt/
Rf Coroana Crown Computer World
The Computers are at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

http://postimg.org/image/jkwrnbvhb/
Freeman Forest aka Codreanu aka Garda De Fier aka Dacialan
Alexandru Soare 88 Hail Hitler with sign at
6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2594/dscf6613l.jpg
Z Chaos Decode Enigma at
6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

http://postimg.org/image/ad44mr5dx/full/
Triumph Of The Will Nurenberg Tower Clock at
6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds

]

QED [The HIV Virus made realized and artificialy spread by the 4 Reich]
The [ 4 Reich ] will provide the vacine to the UN this week
and this can not [be overcomed or delayed] by any person or system on
the planet

[

http://postimg.org/image/ej56f63wb/
Scientific American Digital Solar Clock 7 23
wich is at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds and RF ~
http://postimg.org/image/wtwwi7g2n/
Scientific American Pluging in to the Brain aka Rf
at 6 oclock and 15 minutes or seconds
15 aka 32 or 33 is composed from
muie in cur by Rf + HIV

Rabia = Arabia = Rabin = Ra god the Bi_a same as swartz the nigers
= Virus by nuie in cur in Poland Gdansk and Timisoara A SEXUAL
TRANSMITED DISEAS = HIV

1977 starting year of full implementation
http://www.sciamdigital.com/coverimages/images/cover/1993/0893COVER.gif
Alice in wonderland the muzical blue movie
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1183421952/tt0074113?ref_=tt_ov_i
Smokie band living next goor to Alice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Next_Door_to_Alice
http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/smokie/living_next_door_to_alice.html

Planed to be sung at the victory hour
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschlandlied

http://www.nudistwonderland.com/Sonnen109.html
http://postimg.org/image/p00rtnyrb/
http://postimg.org/image/9bzkmvj5j/
Muia in cur in polonia din germania by
4 reich Scientific American
http://postimg.org/image/opaf7z9o7/
http://postimg.org/image/5g00w42bb/
http://postimg.org/image/ecat01sxj/

]

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at
military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allready at 45 at public
level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence
means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN

LS

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2014, 5:14:37 AM3/21/14