ICC Tribunal Owned New Updated Check Mated & Martz & QED & Confirmation[Evropa 911 Canaris!NSA_Rf!God&Pacepa&likud_GrandChessboard_Dido_Perimeter Knots&TotaleKrieg_Oracle_SchindlerRealityWish_Hack_CIA_Rf Killing of Yagoda at the Standard Institution]

planetna...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2017, 4:18:18 AM2/18/17
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/2jcUeWcEKi8/IyW1vIldCgAJ

[

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/Evropa%7Csort:relevance
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/RfFF2_ggXDM/0gMIiPYVBA4J
From: golan...@aol.com (Golaneatza)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Date: 16 Jun 2001 16:16:51 GMT
Subject: (ca)care evropa ba?

>From: stra...@aol.com (Strady28)
>Date: 6/15/01 4:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>

>PS. Golaneata e in concediu in Europa. Cind se intoarce o sa-l invit pe
>acesat
>thread. sa vezi FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! atunci recital

n-o prea brodisi cu evropa. tocmai m-am intors din Tokyo unde am fost invitat
de onoare la OLIMPIADA INTERNATIONALA DE LIMBA ROMANA. numai lume buna, toti
emotionati pina la asi umezi proHAPU cu pipi. cind am patruns in sala (etajul
29/Ritz/inchiriatu-i $8,000 pe ora) s-au dezlantuit aplauzele. m-am suit pe
podium si am vomat un scurt speech. toti (si mai ales toate) ma aclamau de
ziceai ca-s michael jegson pe "23 augustus"

si zici ca te supara jidovii? he he heeeeeeee
ai dreptate ca mdp e jidan. la mine a fost pe filtru la un loc cu bula, cmt,
roliver, fagi, romaniaprimitiva etc. n-ar trebui sa-ti pui mintea cu jidanu. e
prea prost. caca-te pe el doar in trecere

he he heeeeeeeeeee
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/qNON7n_uqpE/mUVHAUL3EukJ
From: dijma <di...@despammed.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Subject: hmm, te pui cu gogul si cu evropa?
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 04:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.evz.ro/articole/detalii-articol/849437/Cuvantul-quotcersetorquot-scris-pe-pasaportul-unor-cetateni-romani/

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/GL2A8hMLE0Y/sbPTGGlajMkJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.romanian/k2yy9g8N2-Y/0FBipb1w8N4J
From: my4...@aol.com (My42ne)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Date: 15 Dec 2001 11:40:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Palestina nu e Afganistan

>"Petre"

>Nastase isi directiona boritii spre tarile Vestului
>usurindu-le procurarea viselor, cu scopul CLAR
>ca Romanii sa fie identificati de catre aceste tari ca
> rromani.

aci vorbesti pe nas ba PiETRE si zau c-ai sinuzita. Io din '90 in fiecare an
trec prin evropa de vest si m-am convins ca vesticii n-au boala pe Romanii fara
r^2, ci pe:
- turci (ca-s prosti si tuciurii)
- albanezi (.. ca-s si mai prosti..)
- polonezi (ura veche)
- arabi (ura ancestrala)
- tzigani (de pretutindeni)
- coroiati (dintotdeauna)

Am vorbit c-un bosniac acu fo 2 saptamini si mi-a zis ca la ei se inmultesc
tziganii pe rupte, 8-14 puradei de piranda, si ca in curind vor deveni
majoritari; vroia sa se intoarca definitiv in Bosnia, dar nevasta-sa s-a
rasucit: au si ei un copil si nu vor sa-l creasca intre tigani.
Chestia cu tziganii romani e un shmen bozgoresc de 2 lei: 90% dintre
hotii/tilharii/violatorii(rapers)/etc de pe mapamond se declara -- cu totul
fals, ei nici macar NU vorbesc romaneste! -- romani c^nd sint prinsi "red hand"
per motiv der propaganda BUDApestana (plain & simple mere shmenu). Propaganda
hungaroid-zilor (finantata extensiv de sinistra corcitura jido-mongoloida
sOROS) "prinde la mase" pen motiv ca nu-i cel putin o alta contradeclaratie
explanatorie intr-o media, daca nu exact aceeasi, macar p'aproape.
Gata, m-am racorit, acu-mi revin la normal:

MUIE BOZGORILOR SI JIDANILOR!

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/N9IkzEuCdQU/pGBEh4IMGQ0J

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_von_Sydow
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima:_Out_of_the_Ashes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnieszka_Holland

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/O1S7dXLTv8I/talXtDIMBgAJ
ICC Tribunal Owned the QED & Check Mated & Multiple Times Redundant Mega Martz [USA&CIANSA!!!&Rf&EuroUnion!& wish Final Solution against] Asia Africa Latin Americas & UK [actually end of] Entire Humanity aka Exposed Once Again & Again & Again & Again
[

[
https://yadi.sk/i/QqxABnrr3EEEST
[Dacialan wish Plans]

]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_Forest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_von_Sydow
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima:_Out_of_the_Ashes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnieszka_Holland
[
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/s15327019eb0603_4?journalCode=hebh20
NorthWood Aomer Dror
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Secrets
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
https://yadi.sk/i/chyfdfh73EED3g
[Tele5_Duestere_Legenden_2_Marco_ Hofschneider_3_ NorthWood Fiction Fuks wish Operation]
]

https://yadi.sk/i/AOTdpC9uuWPNB

[Alan_Turing's_Forgotten_Ideas]

https://yadi.sk/i/chyfdfh73EED3g

[Tele5_Duestere_Legenden_2_Marco_ Hofschneider_3_ NorthWood Fiction Fuks wish Operation]

https://yadi.sk/d/coVr4v_f3E3a8i

[Salambo Cartage in Flames]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:EU27-2007_European_Union_map_enlargement.svg
[HohenPunkt Arc by Maps against Black Sea Wish Reality Hack]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_enlargement_of_the_European_Union

https://atlastracer.wordpress.com/articles/tomis-the-ancient-metropolis/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabia_(gens)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exile_of_Ovid O Vid See Vacum Tech
See Nazi Holocaust
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pliny_the_Elder See Palnie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovidiu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constan?a
https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Constan?a&params=44_10_N_28_38_E_region:RO_type:city(283872)
aka Same as Bank Massad Card Code

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamlyn_Tomita
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_von_Sydow Carl Adolf von Sydow [AIDS]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima:_Out_of_the_Ashes
https://yadi.sk/d/OXNsrVm_3D45EF
[ Operation Upshot–Knothole]
https://yadi.sk/d/16vZ4xS53Cg6KW
[More for less]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Delpy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnieszka_Holland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa#/media/File:Europa_Europa_french_poster.jpg
https://yadi.sk/i/olE1ojJn3EDpq7
https://yadi.sk/i/ZpZreQIx3EDppG
https://yadi.sk/i/4cY4N9zt3EDpoC
https://yadi.sk/i/GiqHm5i63EDpmk
[[Europe Europe Urea]] (1)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnieszka_Holland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa#/media/File:Europa_Europa_french_poster.jpg
https://yadi.sk/i/eXFcBnFD3EDpjk
https://yadi.sk/i/FbXGuqua3EB7DY
[life magazine reality wish hack ] (1)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnieszka_Holland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa#/media/File:Europa_Europa_french_poster.jpg
https://yadi.sk/i/-qRfOiaa3EDpdh
https://yadi.sk/i/R0S76lsv3E5UkW
https://yadi.sk/i/NgCY0qLS3E7ZBi
[_Final Solution _ ]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face/Off
https://yadi.sk/i/AOTdpC9uuWPNB
[Alan_Turing's_Forgotten_Ideas]
https://yadi.sk/i/mitxhy113EDs9o
https://yadi.sk/i/CQH80qCeyQiT7
[FinisarDirectWritenHolocaustPlans]
https://yadi.sk/i/Xq0Fs7VJzRWyG
[[[Rise of Evil Leh Walenca ___]]]
https://yadi.sk/i/khHNTf9UqdAPs
[Pearl_HarbourtheSelf Made 911_]
https://yadi.sk/d/0zZ4b3ECqUa3T
[ Reichsatg Plot]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Hofschneider
https://yadi.sk/i/rVX6xTSwvMsTd
[TheCIA_SignatureWish_CIA_the]] Mir [

https://yadi.sk/i/4oiIlC9I3E8Tip
[German 3 Dots]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
https://yadi.sk/i/NgCY0qLS3E7ZBi
] Newer Decoding Most Important [[_Final Solution _ ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler:_The_Rise_of_Evil
https://yadi.sk/i/JepfinGUqjRxR
RethondesWagonjusteavantlasignaturedel'armisticele22juin1940
https://yadi.sk/i/Xq0Fs7VJzRWyG
[[[Rise of Evil Leh Walenca ___]]]
https://yadi.sk/i/FbXGuqua3EB7DY
] Newer Decoding Most Important [ [life magazine reality wish hack]
https://yadi.sk/i/lQRiEq4Q3EBGKd
[Konrad42UNWorkDivision4ReichEuroUnionNazies Bird Nest Torus= Missisipi Burning Death Bodies Chanel_]
https://yadi.sk/i/tbPiL1ir3EBGHu
[Konrad42UNWorkDivision4ReichEuroUnionNazies Bird Nest Torus= Missisipi Burning Death Bodies Chanel]
https://yadi.sk/i/vbR8JG5B3EAUp5
QED [ __Case Blue_halfing the semitic n _]
https://yadi.sk/i/4oiIlC9I3E8Tip
[German 3 Dots]
https://yadi.sk/i/NgCY0qLS3E7ZBi
[Final Solution]

https://yadi.sk/i/GAUB9URw328RT2
[[[__nnn _ Finisar =Project Azorian=Final Solution ]]] (1)

https://yadi.sk/d/U2ZrWZRnjk3ZL
[RFID]
https://yadi.sk/i/0PA6-qaOktpBd
] AshdodandHumanity IQ[ Downgrade update newer new
https://yadi.sk/i/vbR8JG5B3EAUp5
] QED [[ __Case Blue_halfing the semitic n _]

https://yadi.sk/i/NsG_-0Sd35P8Lj
] ICC Tribunal [ [Nazi Der Sturmer USA Propaganda Over Swarm Inteligence War against ] Russia

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/spH3-ArJTBc/HsgJHQCdDQAJ
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation for Defining the Russian Presence in the Middle East as the Most Daring Military & Intel

[

https://yadi.sk/i/4oiIlC9I3E8Tip
[German 3 Dots]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Screen_of_Death
See Bellow all Trains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocking_Blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY
"Shock and Awe" The Beginning of the 2003 Invasion of Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
https://yadi.sk/i/NgCY0qLS3E7ZBi
] Newer Decoding Most Important [[_Final Solution _ ]

https://yadi.sk/d/V1HovuFpwVaTF
[Case Blue]

https://yadi.sk/i/HvTdAeBU3E5bQ5
https://yadi.sk/i/R0S76lsv3E5UkW
] New Decoding Most Important [[_Final Solution _ ]

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/a1ToQEldHW0/QywljIVYCAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/81lZA7DBGzc/YPU0Uq5BCAAJ
ICC Tribunal Owned New Updated Check Mated & Martz & QED &there is Confirmation[Canaris!NSA!Rf God& Pacepa & likud GrandChessboard Dido Perimeter Knots&TotaleKrieg Oracle SchindlerRealityWish Hack CIA!Rf Killing of Yagoda at the Standard Institution]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/aASBG08wtt8/FlIAaswTCAAJ
ICC Tribunal Owned New Updated Check Mated & Martz & QED &there is Confirmation[Canaris NSA!Rf God& Pacepa & likud GrandChessboard Dido Perimeter Knots&Totale Krieg Oracle Codes Reality Wish Hack CIA Rf Killing of Yagoda at the Standard Institution]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TpuV_QUXwjs/xifQ14zYBwAJ
ICC Tribunal Owned New Updated Check Mated & Martz & QED &there is Confirmation[Canaris NSA Rf God& Pacepa & likud GrandChessboard Dido Perimeter Knots&Totale Krieg Oracle Codes Reality Wish Hack CIA Rf Killing of Yagoda at the Standard Institution]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TgIR7txcG58/pqkg_91_CAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/IwbwLaHa_OY/NafyFaDBBwAJ
ICC Tribunal Owned New Updated Check Mated & Martz & QED & there is Confirmation [Krup CIA Rf God & Pacepa & likud Grand Chessboard Dido Perimeter Knots&Totale Krieg Oracle Codes Reality
Wish Hack CIA Rf Killing of Yagoda at the Standard Institution]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/ZVKxCn9NoQ8/Sl8HuzRpBwAJ
ICC Tribunal Owned New Updated Check Mated & Martz & QED & there is Confirmation !!&!![CIA Rf God & Pacepa & likud Grand Chessboard Dido Perimeter Knots&Totale Krieg Oracle Codes Reality
Wish Hack CIA Rf Killing of Yagoda at the Standard Institution]

Safety Protection Systems On Nuclear Enabled & Nuclear Triggers On &
Commandos Unleashed
!&!&!
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=GWEbfg8JUXI&text=China%20Nuclear%20Submarines&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=Russia%20Nuclear%20Wepons&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=nuking%20a%20moon%20with%20315%20nuclear%20missiles&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=GWEbfg8JUXI&text=China%20Nuclear%20Submarines&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=nuking%20a%20moon%20with%20315%20nuclear%20missiles&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=vJI8vA51UXI&text=P%20R%20China%20%20special%20forces
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=71SHfYDkUXI&text=British%20MI6%20SAS%20Commando%20&path=main
https://yandex.com/video/search?text=???????%20???&path=main

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_Statute_of_the_International_Criminal_Court

https://www.icc-cpi.int/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_principles

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
[
[

From: golan...@aol.com (Golaneatza)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Date: 16 Jun 2001 16:16:51 GMT

From: dijma <di...@despammed.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 04:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

From: my4...@aol.com (My42ne)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Date: 15 Dec 2001 11:40:11 GMT

> [...]

[

https://yadi.sk/i/4oiIlC9I3E8Tip
[German 3 Dots]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Screen_of_Death
See Bellow all Trains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocking_Blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY
"Shock and Awe" The Beginning of the 2003 Invasion of Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
https://yadi.sk/i/NgCY0qLS3E7ZBi
] Newer Decoding Most Important [[_Final Solution _ ]

https://yadi.sk/d/V1HovuFpwVaTF
[Case Blue]

https://yadi.sk/i/HvTdAeBU3E5bQ5
https://yadi.sk/i/R0S76lsv3E5UkW
] New Decoding Most Important [[_Final Solution _ ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_naval_and_land-based_operations_in_Mediterranean_Sea_area_during_World_War_II
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthage_in_Flames
[

Distributed by Columbia Pictures
Release date
January 29, 1960 (Italy)
January 18, 1961 (USA)
]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos?_Su?rez
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977_Vrancea_earthquake
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Heywood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_(1967_film)
https://www.google.co.il/search?num=20&hl=en&site=webhp&source=hp&q=fox+on+the+run&oq=Fox+on+the&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i67k1l2j0l8.1668.10403.0.12569.19.15.4.0.0.0.293.2334.0j4j7.11.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..4.14.2173.0..35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20k1j0i46i67k1j46i67k1j0i10k1j0i10i46k1j46i10k1.Geu4sRTVSVY
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_Pictures
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity [Light Bending]

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/16i3lJ5UAWA/LccOJsEOBQAJ
On https://www.icc-cpi.int/ Rome_Statute Real Arest Warents Real Arests>> Obama Merkel Bibi Bush Clinton Barbarossa Punic Wars Clepter Livni Rf God&CIA!Rf Wish Truks Wish Trips< <Real Arest Warents Real Arests Rome_Statute https://www.icc-cpi.int/ On

[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Flaubert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annibale_Ninchi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipio_Africanus:_The_Defeat_of_Hannibal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine_Gallone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_Burning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Hackman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Never_Never
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocking_Blue [NO NO NO]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amFm3Ihosig
Shocking Blue ~ Never Marry A Railroad Man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Train_to_London Recorded 1979, Musicland Studios, Munich, Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Records
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Arden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up4WjdabA2c https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Light_Orchestra
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Music_Group
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGNlTPgQII
Kraftwerk - Trans europe express
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXnlQGdaOY
ABBA - Nina Pretty Ballerina (Poland '76]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLK0WliJcA https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=I+treni+di+Tozeur
Franco Battiato & Alice - I Treni Di Tozeur (live 1984]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_treni_di_Tozeur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC8ApqqKuAg
Eruption - One Way Ticket (1979) Show
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrakesh_Express
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4bTMaue62c
I'm Alabama Bound - The Purple Rose of Cairo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Rose_of_Cairo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XIL67QSME
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_Alabama_Bound
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine_Engine_Number_9
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_in_the_Tube_Station_at_Midnight
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_about_trains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_train_songs
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-13.html
https://yadi.sk/i/jAskT9g-xP4so
[Gimball]
https://yadi.sk/i/LggJ00K7rFeYN
[CFR]
https://yadi.sk/i/GW7EYubd3Da3Vn
[Outline]
https://yadi.sk/d/HcC2fcaOuuQmp
[Ball Cook]
https://yadi.sk/d/OWY__BfMucjhx
[Z Flat]

https://yadi.sk/i/flh6TRse37ShYB
[Nazi Digites]
https://yadi.sk/i/Uqa8ZrWJ3DpKxM
[[[_4_Reich USA Genocide by Maps_] ]]
https://yadi.sk/i/HvTdAeBU3E5bQ5
https://yadi.sk/i/R0S76lsv3E5UkW
] New Decoding Most Important [[_Final Solution _ ]

https://yadi.sk/i/NZFheqP9qVADC
[UNIX]

https://yadi.sk/i/FsdPOBEk3E4Jgj
https://yadi.sk/i/hAeGGQ_J3E4JiR
[[The Martz Mars Issue]

https://yadi.sk/i/fxTWIFJAmdCFZ
[FinisarOracleDirectWritenHolocaustandPlans]

https://yadi.sk/i/flh6TRse37ShYB
[Police Verso]

https://yadi.sk/d/coVr4v_f3E3a8i
[Salambo Cartage in Flames]

https://yadi.sk/i/GAUB9URw328RT2
[[[__nnn _ Finisar =Project Azorian=Final Solution ]]] (1)

https://yadi.sk/d/Jdu8E6fl3Dyd4a
[Nazi 911 Mure Muray Delta Plan]

https://yadi.sk/d/TtkCR-wM3Dycxb
[Delta 2 Star]

https://yadi.sk/i/4oiIlC9I3E8Tip
[German 3 Dots]

https://yadi.sk/d/te_2WHTN3DuoCE
[Mare Internum Nostrum]

https://yadi.sk/d/XXoausp63DmgL3
[1852 Perimeter Games Theory Mercedes Building Charge Holocaust ]

https://yadi.sk/i/Uqa8ZrWJ3DpKxM
[[[_4_Reich USA Genocide by Maps_] ]]

https://yadi.sk/d/XXoausp63DmgL3
] Most Important New Decoded & Updated [ [1852 Perimeter Games Theory Mercedes Building Charge Holocaust ]

https://yadi.sk/d/OXNsrVm_3D45EF
[ Operation Upshot–Knothole]
https://yadi.sk/d/Jdu8E6fl3Dyd4a
[Delta Plan]
https://yadi.sk/d/TtkCR-wM3Dycxb
[Delta 2 Star]
https://yadi.sk/d/w9GDQrks3DHgQo
[Mercier Salambo CIA NSA likud BND Rf Gods]
https://yadi.sk/d/XXoausp63DmgL3
[1852 Perimeter Games Theory Mercedes Building Charge Holocaust ]
https://yadi.sk/d/te_2WHTN3DuoCE
[Mare Internum]
https://yadi.sk/d/YL4cuyOJ3E8TQY
[SalamboCartageFlames]
https://yadi.sk/d/coVr4v_f3E3a8i
[Salambo Cartage in Flames]
https://yadi.sk/d/-cawxFGH3Cpp5J
[Skin Effect & Perimeter]
https://yadi.sk/d/16vZ4xS53Cg6KW
[More For Less]
]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dido

Eventually Dido and her followers arrived on the coast of North Africa where Dido asked the Berber king Iarbas[2][3] for a small bit of land for a temporary refuge until she could continue

her journeying, only as much land as could be encompassed by an oxhide. They agreed. Dido cut the oxhide into fine strips so that she had enough to encircle an entire nearby hill, which

was therefore afterwards named Byrsa "hide". (This event is commemorated in modern mathematics: The "isoperimetric problem" of enclosing the maximum area within a fixed boundary is often

called the "Dido Problem" in modern calculus of variations.) That would become their new home. Many of the local Berbers joined the settlement and both Berbers and envoys from the nearby

Phoenician city of Utica urged the building of a city. In digging the foundations an ox's head was found, indicating a city that would be wealthy but subject to others. Accordingly,

another area of the hill was dug instead where a horse's head was found, indicating that the city would be powerful in war.
[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Walked_with_a_Zombie
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bewitched+intro
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Qasim [Miracle]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryat_Atidim [Future]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryat_Atidim#/media/File:Attidim_053.jpg [NESS Miracle ]

https://yadi.sk/d/3mln24e73DZuFh
] ICC [[CCW 18 Mirracle Ness Qasem Stargate Tamar]

https://yadi.sk/i/7UyoAFo1325xsb
https://yadi.sk/i/GW7EYubd3Da3Vn
] New Decoding Most Important [[ Outline]

https://www.google.co.il/maps/@32.1073142,34.96738,488m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en&authuser=0
https://www.google.co.il/maps/@32.1082709,34.9652305,3a,49.2y,117.56h,99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szwYf3Whv0XWbBD0cSnaZJw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0
https://yadi.sk/i/60IJn22m3DZbZH
] New Decoding Most Important [ [Perimeter]

https://yadi.sk/i/ZHqmgT46pvgb7
] CorpusDelicti[[Spiegel1978RomelPeriodicDoubelingDecapitation]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:National_Security_Agency_headquarters,_Fort_Meade,_Maryland.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thyssen-Krupp-Quartier-Teilansicht-Essen-2013.jpg
https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Essen&params=51_27_3_N_7_0_47_E_type:city(582624)_region:DE-NW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThyssenKrupp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Erik_Nordenski?ld
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Manchester
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arms_of_Krupp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krupp_Trial
https://yadi.sk/d/w9GDQrks3DHgQo
[Mercier Salambo CIA NSA likud BND Rf Gods]
https://yadi.sk/i/Up2NABOJ3DdnXE
] Most Important New Decoding[ [Kroup CCW Countour & Lead]
https://yadi.sk/i/B1THF78k36NaFU
[Police Verso]
https://yadi.sk/i/flh6TRse37ShYB
[[_ Nazi Digits_]Z Plan Independence Day Movie Missile Over ]Middle East https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Passage

[ The Nazis No while Doing Yes
Perimeter Route Circle Tiling Agriculture Tiling Holocaust

https://yadi.sk/i/uc52VX15s3icH
[Butterworthfilter]

[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gram_(mythology)
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-14.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_MacDougall_(doctor)
https://yadi.sk/i/dtKEchepq5dPw
[NSA 21akaX37vs21gramHolocaust]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gram_(mythology)
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-14.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hayden_(general)
https://yadi.sk/d/OF2l-OjJtqC3T
[ Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue, Deutscher Wein StarWars Red 4800 Thz und deutscher Sang & BND CIA NSA ]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Wagner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face/Off
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Ring_des_Nibelungen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_.hack_characters#Balmung
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibelungenlied
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Franz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaris_(film)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x157pzd_hitler-s-warriors-ep-6-6-wilhelm-canaris-the-master-spy_shortfilms
https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Naval_War_College&params=41.5077_N_-71.3295_E_region:US-RI_type:edu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Point_(disambiguation)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auburn_University
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rogers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abwehr
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Canaris
https://yadi.sk/i/JepfinGUqjRxR
RethondesWagonjusteavantlasignaturedel'armisticele22juin1940
https://yadi.sk/i/GbDerpXcwBYHm
[[[West Virginia Germans vs Ants Germs ]]] (1)
https://yadi.sk/d/N4ubFXDXpGcFc
] Corpus Delicti [[We Come We Saw]
https://yadi.sk/i/K_5JLGmntHDHv
[Kelvin]
https://yadi.sk/d/gEurC1r-tRbmY
] Corpus Delicti [[Trio Da Da Da = Yes Yes Yes = 41 41 41 41]
https://yadi.sk/d/4I5jPzFEpX5ou
]Corpus Delicti [[Reichstag Dome]
https://yadi.sk/d/tl40LX-4pvt8Q
[Mititei]

https://yadi.sk/i/B1THF78k36NaFU
[Police Verso]
https://yadi.sk/i/K5tS5MTz3DeJjB
[CCW Countour & Lead]
https://yadi.sk/i/1dJdXN0O33PuCw
[Mass Extinction]

https://yadi.sk/i/zfVu-OSq3DVEx3
[Outline]
https://yadi.sk/i/dgtHyZBb3CpJfU
[Z Plan]
https://yadi.sk/d/hxSL1AayjhW7a
Decoded [Z Chaos]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_of_the_State_(film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rogers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abwehr
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Canaris
https://yadi.sk/i/uc52VX15s3icH
[Butterworthfilter]
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1993-39.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-14.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-50.html
https://www.scientificamerican.com/magazine/sa/1993/08-01/
https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=National_Security_Agency&params=39_6_32_N_76_46_17_W_type:landmark_region:US-MD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2014-10.html = U
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_(1976_film)
https://yadi.sk/i/ucZFku5eowiMG
[Shadows]
https://yadi.sk/i/zlbggwYO38vu9R
] Israel & Iraq [[Leh Leha End Game][Winter around 13 Hours Shadow ]
https://yadi.sk/i/tSdnaxcHqivca
[Dacialan O Rashel D] Arab Vile[Konrad_Genessis][Enemy of State HohenPunkt Arcade by Tiling & Nuclear Shadows]
https://yadi.sk/i/B1THF78k36NaFU
[Police Verso]
https://yadi.sk/i/K5tS5MTz3DeJjB
[CCW Countour & Lead]
https://yadi.sk/i/1dJdXN0O33PuCw
[Mass Extinction]
https://yadi.sk/i/flh6TRse37ShYB
[Nazi Digits]
https://yadi.sk/i/8V50KnJl3DgEuV
https://yadi.sk/i/HMDyxsUz3DgF5e
] New Decoding [ Perimeter & Agricultural Tiling Parcelation ]

]

https://yadi.sk/d/OXNsrVm_3D45EF
[ Operation Upshot–Knothole]

https://yadi.sk/d/aj05KwkkkJV3n
[Totale Krieg]

https://yadi.sk/i/XdXSbPnc3DCncC
] New [[Perimeter]

https://yadi.sk/i/ln-LOORp3DCmux
] New [[DerStrumer Perimeter FeriMeter ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face/Off
https://yadi.sk/d/-cawxFGH3Cpp5J
[Skin Effect & CIA ]

https://yadi.sk/d/16vZ4xS53Cg6KW
[More for less]

https://yadi.sk/i/B1THF78k36NaFU
[Police Verso]

https://yadi.sk/i/7UyoAFo1325xsb
[StarGate]

https://yadi.sk/d/i7U4f1ia3AbgCz
https://yadi.sk/i/1deyQ9vB3AWxn3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_advocate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil%27s_Advocate_(1997_film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler:_The_Rise_of_Evil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Flaubert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum
https://yadi.sk/i/JepfinGUqjRxR
RethondesWagonjusteavantlasignaturedel'armisticele22juin1940
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_(1976_film)

https://yadi.sk/d/y0R_HKJ13AH7tZ !
]] Most Important {[[Nazi NSA CIA BND Rf German Made Holocaust Burning Rate & Data] ]

https://yadi.sk/i/GAUB9URw328RT2
[[[__nnn _ Finisar =Project Azorian=Final Solution __ ]]]

https://yadi.sk/d/R59gNhCNv4uWY
[Null Second]
]

[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Flaubert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?#/media/File:Alfons_Mucha_-_1896_-_Salammb%C3%B4.jpg
https://florentschmitt.com/2012/10/21/one-heck-of-a-film-score-florent-schmitts-salammbo/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192563/ http://theflash.online/watch/movies/2374603-salammb?
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=Salammb?+1925+Pierre

+Marodon&num=20&hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi479bNiOjRAhWEvBoKHf_IAvsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=947&dpr=1#imgrc=Ru2UXVc-yAxMgM%3A

https://yadi.sk/i/qKW3eMry3DHREv

]

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PpGy2dO01g
Ice Age Columbus, Who Were The First Americans

https://yadi.sk/d/EIiUskyf3DHmDw

https://yadi.sk/d/w9GDQrks3DHgQo
[Mercier Salambo CIA NSA likud BND Rf Gods]]

ICC Owned [[Cherchez la femme see Dido ]

]

[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Bluetooth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth#/media/File:BluetoothLogo.svg Rune
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwige_Fenech
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitl?n_R._Kiernan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammbo:_Battle_for_Carthage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Grieco
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florent_Schmitt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piero_Portalupi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loves_of_Salammbo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Bovary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Flaubert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?#/media/File:Alfons_Mucha_-_1896_-_Salammb%C3%B4.jpg
https://florentschmitt.com/2012/10/21/one-heck-of-a-film-score-florent-schmitts-salammbo/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192563/ http://theflash.online/watch/movies/2374603-salammb?
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=Salammb?+1925+Pierre

+Marodon&num=20&hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi479bNiOjRAhWEvBoKHf_IAvsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=947&dpr=1#imgrc=Ru2UXVc-yAxMgM%3A
https://yadi.sk/i/5A1ni8K_vSpjn
[ Finisar Final Solution Cherenkov radiation 6 to [ BrightCom Ship & Sergio & Blue Tooth]] 12[.jpg

]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.cia/yF_DOrSfaYg/wqlmxjb5AgAJ
[Mer=CIA & Supersal=Einstain Stargate Bridge= Salambo= Mare Nostrum= We Come We Saw = Genessis Time Magazine Cover = AdenAuer Fundation CIA 50]
[

https://yadi.sk/i/sf6RS8Uz3Bhxwr
] ICC Owned [ [Cherchez la femme]
https://yadi.sk/i/UROigQ6v3Bi5c9
[T+T]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Flaubert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salammb?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_(1976_film)
https://yadi.sk/i/v2cB0QLNyQiz7
[The Final Solution]
https://yadi.sk/i/flh6TRse37ShYB
[[_ Nazi Digits_]Z Plan Independence Day Movie Missile Over ]Middle East (3)

https://yadi.sk/d/y0R_HKJ13AH7tZ !
]] Most Important {[[Nazi NSA CIA BND Rf German Made Holocaust Burning Rate & Data] ]

https://yadi.sk/i/eJk_XYxf3AxWaP
[[ CIA Project Azorian = Project Northwood = Wanesse = end of]]] Humanity [

https://yadi.sk/d/V1HovuFpwVaTF
[Case Blue]

https://yadi.sk/i/GAUB9URw328RT2
[[[__nnn _ Finisar =Project Azorian=Final Solution __ ]]]

https://yadi.sk/i/Zx1g7r4HvkdRT
[Case Blue]

https://yadi.sk/d/i7U4f1ia3AbgCz
https://yadi.sk/i/1deyQ9vB3AWxn3
[TheCIA_SignatureWish_CIA_the ]] Mir [

]

[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Advisor_(United_States)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Next_Door_to_Alice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_(1976_film)

https://yadi.sk/i/iD4wh4fkqeCLg
[Wish]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_(geometry)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclidean_group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_(geometry)#Translations_in_physics

https://yadi.sk/d/PC9JBb2UzFugD
[Ocaua Mica Heads Power Off etc]

https://yadi.sk/i/gNimhlRC3DTMGL
[ 4 Reich Plan Hebrew_LetterTetMapHeadSameAS_BloodPool ] (1)

https://yadi.sk/i/xPR_IM2G3DTLKz
[Interpolation1999_Ex2005_2015TimingRobot1977_1989] (2)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramsey_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_(film)

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2006-27.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2005-50.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-14.html
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-13.html
https://yadi.sk/i/Jd27pbnJmtvTu
https://yadi.sk/i/BakWorIMstisB
https://yadi.sk/i/htnGLGLhkrkRZ
https://yadi.sk/i/pqbWsqAQkrkUv
https://yadi.sk/i/oQvtBfkI3DCrXm
[Totale Krieg]

[...]

https://yadi.sk/d/UaBSKSCI3C4sfd
[Gods Algorithm Nazi Cross Light Bending]

https://yadi.sk/i/F52e1I123AMKzo
[Barbarossa End Game Extermination]

https://yadi.sk/i/2sXOWm6M36vaq6
[Alice_Holoacust_Mirroring & halfing the n]

https://yadi.sk/i/VrZLgW_Z3C4hES
[WishParchment Project NorthWood CIA Rf likud][[Sciam Alice Holocaust Mirroring _]]

https://yadi.sk/i/GAUB9URw328RT2
[[[__nnn _ Finisar =Project Azorian=Final Solution __ ]]]

https://yadi.sk/i/eJk_XYxf3AxWaP
[[ CIA Project Azorian = Project Northwood = Wanesse = end of]] Humanity

https://yadi.sk/d/y0R_HKJ13AH7tZ
] Most Important [[Nazi NSA CIA BND Rf German Made Holocaust Burning Rate & Data]

https://yadi.sk/i/rVX6xTSwvMsTd
[TheCIA_SignatureWish_CIA_the]] Mir [
]

]

Decoded Data & Evidence & Corpus Delicti [World War 3] for Tribunals Work

<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_principles

https://www.icc-cpi.int/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_Statute_of_the_International_Criminal_Court

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Decoded Data & Evidence & Corpus Delicti [World War 3]
[[
[

[ Nazi Plot against Ceausescu 1969 2015 https://yadi.sk/d/xKmVTkxsjhBag ]

] Corpus Delicti Decoded Data & Evidence [[ https://yadi.sk/d/7fB3OsI3kHMTe ]

] Corpus Delicti [[Google Street View][ https://yadi.sk/d/6A5p85_DorqRE ]

[Colombia Colomb Charge][ https://yadi.sk/d/QeLYLoxZpbZRT ]
[Mititei ][ https://yadi.sk/d/tl40LX-4pvt8Q ]
[ Amber Saraf ][ https://yadi.sk/d/oyA2dDYOqUtCW ]
[ Trojan Livni ][ https://yadi.sk/d/Yyj9bjXJohvYK ]
[ Reichstag Plot ] [ https://yadi.sk/d/0zZ4b3ECqUa3T ]

] Corpus Delicti Decoded Data & Evidence [[ https://yadi.sk/d/7fB3OsI3kHMTe ]

] Corpus Delicti [[Google Street View][ https://yadi.sk/d/6A5p85_DorqRE ]

[Colombia Colomb Charge][ https://yadi.sk/d/QeLYLoxZpbZRT ]

[ Parchment][ https://yadi.sk/d/uVNrL4g6k7k8J ]
[4 Reich Tabla Creta White Skin Parchment Brenan Brendan][ https://yadi.sk/d/aj05KwkkkJV3n ][ https://yadi.sk/d/V50vE1EikKjTV ]

[Sciam 04 1999 and White Skin][ https://yadi.sk/d/QgZhUVxGnjUYn ]

] Corpus Delicti Earth [[Von Brown =Brownian Motion][ https://yadi.sk/d/ojPmaocYpof2G ]

] ]

https://yandex.com/video/search?text=???????%20???&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=71SHfYDkUXI&text=British%20MI6%20SAS%20Commando%20&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=vJI8vA51UXI&text=P%20R%20China%20%20special%20forces
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=nuking%20a%20moon%20with%20315%20nuclear%20missiles&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=GWEbfg8JUXI&text=China%20Nuclear%20Submarines&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=Russia%20Nuclear%20Wepons&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=GWEbfg8JUXI&text=China%20Nuclear%20Submarines&path=main
Safety Protection Systems On Nuclear Enabled & Nuclear Triggers On &
Commandos Unleashed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Forums

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/the-new-united-nation-in-the-middle-east

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/integrated-all-slavic-countries-single-development-region-union

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/i-i-m-east-union-constitutional-federatiion-capital-el-arish

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/independent-integ-middle-east-union-constitutional-federatiion

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/integrated-latin-americas-spain-portugal-single-market-union

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/subsahara-african-continent-countries-single-development-region

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/integrated-pakistan-india-bangladesh-single-development-region

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/topplanetlevelsafetywatchintelpermanentsecretcommission/MyaMwSaRYX4/Yy0lzEdaLCwJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/topplanetlevelsafetywatchintelpermanentsecretcommission/JR97tgdXf_8/dXhRkEy5AAAJ
Decision aka Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3] Protocols & Technological Constitution & New UN Standards etc on Behalf New UN for the New UN an Reforestation & Nature Rebuilding etc New UN Agency is by this Created

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/topplanetlevelsafetywatchintelpermanentsecretcommission/MyaMwSaRYX4/Yy0lzEdaLCwJ
Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3] Protocols & Technological Constitution & New UN Standards etc & an Shopping List & addendum on Behalf New UN for the New UN
Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3] Protocols & Technological Constitution Institution & New UN Standards etc
& Middle East Based New UN
an Shopping List for the New UN aka Research & Full Survey & Actual Design & Building & Development Plan Thinking Past Present & Future
in an Integrative Correlated Economical Sustainable & Revenue Producing Mode
aka an dedicated reforestation mass produced machine with dirty chip price for its reafforestation production rate
an dedicated automatic machine that according to predefined programing can easily mimic the biodiversity & randomness etc of a natural forest
& at correlated high speed & dirty low cost & can sustainable plant reforest in short time huge all terrain areas
in any kind of specific forest from arctic to equator etc etc
is by this Ordered & Bought Urgently from Russia & China & Brazil

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/istccnuep-narrative-didactic-inter-disciplinary-conect-guidance

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/z_69kSVRejM/kGpqW12zBQAJ
Older Initial Version

Definitive Text Bellow

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/AZEDBvRlZDs/JA1TjC8ZDQAJ
On ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & MI 6 & PRC & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation aka New UN Achievement nonheraldic aka ISTCCNUEP & New UN

Geometric Symbols & Text Only Official Flag

Mandatory Text

Welcome to the Independent & Only Sovereign
&
The Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc

Welcome to the Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc
& Its New UN in the New Middle East
with Its Own Branches Systems & Institutions & Its Definitions & New Humanity Thinking & Narrative

The New United Nation New UN in the Middle East is by this defined as the
Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope for providing each & any & all
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life

The Humanity & Human Species Continuation & Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Reminder The New UN Official Languages are
Arabic Russian P R China Chinese Hebrew

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://www.rt.com/politics/365597-russia-launches-dedicated-anti-hacking/
Russia launches dedicated anti-hacking center for defense industry

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/Zc7gMBFzNiI/JACjoQ5DAQAJ
On ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & MI6 & New Middle East & Latin Americas & New UN aka Decision Decree & Implementation aka by This the ISTCCNUEP Countries

Integrated Secret Intel & Nuclear & Military Command Is On Working

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Welcome to the Independent & Sovereign
&
Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet

Welcome to the New United Eliberated Planet New UN in the Middle East
with Its Own Branches Systems & Institutions & Its Definitions & New Humanity Thinking & Narrative

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/90iLixRVQTk/qwHq6S1R49YJ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/the-new-united-nation-in-the-middle-east/H_-N2a3wD10/9w0kgM45Q14J
Decision aka safe under all [World War 3 ] Protocols & Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission management each &
any & all Independent & Sovereign &Technological Constitutions Constitutional NUEP Systems Officialy Public On
The New United Nation is by this defined as the Planet Earth Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope of providing each & any
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

http://s3.postimg.org/gkti2c0mb/Venus_Earth_Mars_Moon.jpg

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/the-new-united-nation-in-the-middle-east
The [World War 3 ] has ended Please disregard the [Google Minuses introduced] in the Link since we are not [continuing the Nazi Codification Madness ]

Most Important Secret Definition at Planet & Humanity Level
The Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission is a permanent Secret Adviser
to the New United Nation in the context & in order to assure that
The Humanity & Human Species Continuation & Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Init Inited Topest Planet Level Mandatory Secret & Public Intel Protocol & Decision in place forever
FROM THIS MOMENT

[NO PERSON OR SYSTEM ON THE PLANET CAN OR WILL INTERFERE IN ]THIS MANDATORY IRREVERSIBLE UNSTOPPABLE DECISION

Signed by Me the Single & Only Topest Intel Level on the Entire New United Eliberated Planet

LS