On Rome_Statute_International_Criminal_Court https://www.icc-cpi.int/ War Of Agresion Arests> Trump Bibi Erdan Rf Scaner trip!manager landlord smelwish!trips morning evening<Arests https://www.icc-cpi.int/ Rome_Statute_International_Criminal_Court On

planetna...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 6:32:20 PM7/3/17
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/pVI-nBLnVQg/lewPwDV_CAAJ

On Rome_Statute_International_Criminal_Court

https://www.icc-cpi.int/ War Of Agresion Arests

Trump Bibi Erdan Rf Scaner trip!manager landlord smel

wish!trips morning evening
<

Arests https://www.icc-cpi.int/ Rome_Statute_International_Criminal_Court On

Addendum

Explanatory

About 3 Years ago the

[wish nicadrors Nazies Dacialan Arnold Swartzerneger David Duke ]

have [Planed & wish started the Nicadrorial wish activity

against the ][nonelected Barak]

I have exposed at that time & continuosly afterward Publicaly

the [wish Nicadrors Nazies Dacialan Arnold Swartzerneger David Duke ]

& as well at that time 3 Years ago I have aditionaly to

exposing at that time & continuosly afterward Publicaly

the [wish Nicadrors Nazies Dacialan Arnold Swartzerneger David Duke

wish atempting to bring an Austrian Nazi in Power Over the 4 Reich &] Planet

I have Created Dedicated Planet Level Secret Intel Unit

Dedicated to Perfect Protect [Barak ] in Order to assure

that under any circumstance [Barak ]

arives safe in Hague in order to be Judged

& for the last 3 Years the Dedicated Planet Level Secret Intel Unit

Dedicated to Perfect Protect [Barak ] in Order to assure

that under any circumstance [Barak ]

arives safe in Hague in order to be Judged is working Perfect

At that time I have bought an [Dishes Washing Solution ] Named Sod

from the [CIA Cola Northwood Silverado Only Grocery Shop]

Beside the Sod [with small letters wish hbs CIA there is

writen with the Barack Effect = CIA Nazies wish Northwood Project

an ] imposible [wish CIA Wish Northwood Project]

In the entire Context since that I have booth exposed

[each any all wish nicadrorial wish plots]

but as well I have created for the last 3 Years the

Dedicated Planet Level Secret Intel Unit

Dedicated to Perfect Protect [Barak ] in Order to assure

that under any circumstance [Barak ]

arives safe in Hague in order to be Judged

it is infinite redudabt absolute Imposible [ to wish Patsy against] me

Furthermore

On the 19 Jube 2007 I Have Uploaded on the Yandex Disk as Corpus Delicti

for the ICC Tribunal the Following Decoding

[
wish Nicadrors Nazies Dacialan Arnold Swartzerneger David Duke

Codes Parsing

Tuna English Fish

Tuna Romanian Tunder

Barak Hebrew Ligtening

Bark Lightening is Tunder = Tuna

https://yadi.sk/i/70gW6_8v3KFxZv
[Autonomos Automata ]
]

Check Mate & Martz the Suicided Goebbles Level

[landlord wish trips

& their Rf scan wish trips managers]

https://yandex.com/video/search?filmId=18427012323465723764&text=World%20War%20Two%20Execution%20of%20Nazi%20SS%20officers%20in%20Leningrad&reqid=1497387661974134-9601692285432477021280601-man1-1947-V

> Yesterday landlord visit & wish detergents CIA rf hbs wish ] Imposible

[ wish patsy wish sting trips managers of the Genocide Rf scan facility