FSB Antiterror Units Explanatory Followed by Official Public Bringing to Morgue Dead & Suicided Brain Dead Down Syndrome Fully Failed Fatal Mistake >>>Fully Fraudulous CT rf Scan = 15/9 hbsrf wish Prices wish Patsy Wish trip in the Store]

planetn...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2019, 2:58:35 PM8/24/19
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[You ] are already Officially in the ICC Tribunal ! Stay there !

Let the Judges in ICC Tribunal Decide [Your Fate] !

Instead Antiterror Units Commanders

[Proxy & all around Fully Recorded Terror activity

wish stacking the ] International Law & Tribunals

Will Bring Full Antiterror Units & Military Systems Retaliation

Obedience to International Law & Tribunals & Sub Judice Items

is Mandatory !

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I am ISTCCNUEP I am MultyNational MultyNuclear Planet etc Level Hot
& Two Times One Order of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Nuclear Level
[then USA colapsed systems] almost 4 years ago on [soc.culture.romanian]
& De Facto Nonexistent Former[ USA Nuclear Systems] after the
ISTCCNUEP Sovereign Supreme Supremacy Nuclear Power
Decisive & Mighty Stand
several days ago [during the NSA wish hacking activity ]
& Multiple Orders Of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Conventional &
Military & Human Resources & Intel & Economy & Area & all each any
Possible Systems Level !!! Welcome to ISTCCNUEP
I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

& in this Context

We [Do] not [Negotiate ] [Criminals ] Fate

[with the hbs rf CIA rf hbs Criminals ]

aka

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

under all [World War 3] Protocols as Defined

aka in NONELECTED since 1996 [CIA Mercenaries Hijakers of a ] Country

actually two countries aka Real Independent Israel & RI Palestine

[according to 1993 Spiegel & Older Economist Covers]

& Never [Elected Since 1956 Economist Rhodesia Nazi Governed

Nazi Black USA 'Genius']

& Real [Hitlers Merkel Swartz the nIGERS & sCHRODER=

Nazies Tule Same Gehelen Organization

Nazies Masked as Pro Jews Pro Semitic

= the Master Puppeteers Over Euro

Mainland USA Likud Rf Poroshenko etc

http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters025.jpg

]

never [Elected in the last 22 Years Likud gov = CIA Black Op Mercenaries ]

Is

Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

under all [World War 3] Protocols as Defined

& [Germany ] Instrument for Unconditional Surrender

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Акт_о_капитуляции_Германии

Toward Russia & PR China & UK & Myself & RI Israel

Issue Closed !

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Decision & Decision Reminder & Decision update aka [any wish Nazi Made Direct Indirect Proxy or Miracle or Bad Luck etc Wish Nicadrorism Nicadrorism assesment half nicadrorism including the Mk Ultra wish asses Cancer etc ] & the ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed Forever aka in other simple words [Nazi & Garda de fier wish nicadrorism ] are nonexistent forever
Issue Closed

De peste doi ani conform hotariri mele un aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person este antrenat & [wish you wish might wish succeed ]
in secunde aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person care este antrenat conform hotaririri mele continua tot cea ce eu am hotarit
sub all [World War 3 ] Protocol
asta dup ce [voi ] veti suferi ca pedeaps la [wish nicadrorism or atempted wish nicadroris] sub Supreme Supremacy Mighty Power a ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

FSB Antiterror Units

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=Tupolev+%D0%A2u+160+supersonic+strategic+bombe&path=vh&suggest_reqid=13180009314115598705456614861255
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=p%20r%20china%20nuclear%20submarines%20official%20video&path=vh

&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=British%20Nuclear%20Submarines

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=%D1%84%D1%81%D0%B1%20%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%20%D1%8E%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=5673247912605812776&text=mi6%20antiterror%20sas%20units&path=vh

&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=pr%20china%20special%20forces&path=vh

&

https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=6482261456713414808&text=%20%D0%92%D1%8B%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%20%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BF%D1%8B%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%20%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%C2%AB%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%C2%BB%20%D0%BF%D0%BE%20%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%8E%20%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8F%20

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=nuclear%20extermination
&
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=Post%20Mortem%20Autopsy
by Official Public Bringing to Morgue Dead & Suicided

Brain Dead Down Syndrome Fully Failed Fatal Mistake

>Fully Fraudulous CT rf Scan = 15/9 hbsrf wish Prices

wish Patsy Wish trip in the Store

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/4xalwJgCw2c/3CJHGPMHBAAJ
&
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/meGOk9eIIRI/yw0_-Xm3BgAJ
[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AMagic_square

For any 3 or 4 Basic Grocery Items

Out Of Which = Bread = Government Controlled Price

http://economy.gov.il/English/trade/PriceControl/Pages/Prices.aspx

aka Government Controlled Magic Sum Grocery Prices

]
Fatal Mistake
[

wish Magic Squares Prices Continuation for so many months

The harassment Team Has Fully Recorded Inhibited Bread

aka Square Cross Section in Paper Bag Local Bread

by Placing it on a Refrigerator & other items 3 Days ago

by Coordinating Bringing Bread of that king with

arrival in the shop

aka ] Fatal Mistake [ CT EMP RF hbs = 15/9hbsrf

3 Days agao to Place the

Square Cross Section in Paper Bag Local Bread

by Placing it on a Refrigerator & other items 3 Days ago

]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.org.un/CT$20rf$20scan%7Csort:date
&
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.org.un/short$20memory$20flush%7Csort:date

[
CT rf scan & short Memory Flush by CT rf are Performed by same team

]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/mGnAu0-Myig/jr-HhQsnAwAJ
[
CT rf scan black Out Performed Today 7 15 to 7 30

]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/aUnLjaMDj5M/k8r9IvgXAwAJ
[
Same Team Overnight

All CT rf scan & EMP & Basin Area & Ukraine Codes Rf scan Perfidy RFID

Reside on Just One Single NSA rf Computer

aka Perfidy RFID Implants 1995 to 2011 Reside On Same Computer

]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.netherlands/Vz2nVmWgl_M/LYYSeCPaAQAJ

Game Over QED All at [Germisoara ]

Posted at 8 38 Today Morning
[All Guilty VIP Inside ]
[

aka No reason whatsoever for bellow wish wishes

aka Imposible either to have an wish plot & as well imposible

to wish be wish patsy

Terror Fraud Scammers wish Methodology Step By Step

Each Step an Fatal Mistake wish Fraud

CT EMP RF hbsrf

Terror Activity at Nicadrorial Levels for all last 48 hours continues

Most Important ! High Level CT rf scan above 12 Hours

Makes Neurons Respond Faster to CT Rf scan Biostimulus !

aka ] Recorded Premeditation [

Wish Inhibition of Trick like Rorsech of Bread 3 Days agao

Magic Sums Squares 2 to 4 items Prices

Out of the Blue Serving Others !

Refusing ] My 100 Shekels Bill that would have made an Single Price [

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_new_shekel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_new_shekel#/media/File:100_New_Sheqalim2017_Obverse_&_Reverse.png

Getting Delayed by Purposefully Delay

CT rf scan in Order to Prepare CT Rf scan activity within the Shop

aka Being Refused 100 Sah Bill

Let to Wait Long Minutes in Shop in Order that CT rf scan Get Prepared

for Simultaneus Integrated Sincronized Operation

after Refusal to Pay with 100 Sah Bill

have been Requested after long minutes wait

to pay in coins

& ]

I have Paired by Coins for First Item aka Holandia Bear

]

then have bought after several searched for coins

One Polish Melted Cheese

http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters064.jpg

One French Single wish Entrapping French Cheese

aka wish Entraping French Cheese = nonmisiles

hbsrf wish Nortwood in the store ] Fatal Mistake & Fully Failed [

wish Prices wish Sum

by CT rf scan

aka ] I have Brought 3 Separate Individual Items [

after each Item Reason Requested to Pay in Coins

]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.org.un/short$20memory$20flush%7Csort:date
[

aka CT rf scan = 15/9 hbsrf team = Store Nortwood wish team

= Dead Wish to be Nazi wish Patsi aka Imposible wish psts as wish nicadror
]

aka Remember I have Bought 3 Separate Independent Items !

aka

Conclusion

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=nuclear%20extermination
&
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=Post%20Mortem%20Autopsy
by Official Public Bringing to Morgue Dead & Suicided

Brain Dead Down Syndrome Fully Failed Fatal Mistake

>Fully Fraudulous CT rf Scan = 15/9 hbsrf wish Prices

wish Patsy Wish trip in the Store

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square

wish Coins instead Banknotes

wish CT rf Scan Short Memory Flush
]

aka Today at 12 00 the Fatal Mistakes

Full Brain Dead Full Down Sindrome

[wish recycles of terrorism hbsrf]

[ Prices hbsrf CT rf scan Team is ]

Dead Terrorists on Post Mortem Autopsy Table

Addendum
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.research/fO6cHVMwkI0/DdamNDuxBQAJ

&
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.netherlands/cOtnw73EE5M/wTttYVrjAQAJ
&
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/8Q3AsiAM6C4/l2vxZ90yAwAJ
All Posted at 11 27 Morning
FSB Antiterror Units Explanatory Followed by Official Public

Bringing to Morgue Dead & Suicided Brain Dead Down Syndrome

Fully Failed Fatal Mistake

>Fully Fraudulous CT rf Scan = 15/9 hbsrf wish Prices

wish Patsy Wish trip in the Store]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/6KZ0etrgwDA/sqs21M1JAwAJ
Init Inited & Unleashed FSB & MI6 SAS & PRC Integrated Antiterror Units

Arests Or Sikul Memukad

>4 Hours EMP / CT / Terror Panic Motivated Toys Shop Bag / 57 / etc nonexisting codes wish mix ]

3 Hours ago

Aditional Explanation to Cold Dead Cadavers

Using Russian Speaking ACTORS BY [ct emp rf HBSRF same team ] is Prohibited

aka an act of perfidy without any reason or meaning

I have applied with Your Suicidal act in the Store to ICC & Research

aka I do not need & not [requested

[Terrorist CT EMP RF hbs 21 14hbsrf ] using Russian Speaking ACTORS

BY [ct emp rf HBSRF same team ] is Prohibited

aka an act of perfidy without any reason or meaning

especialy once Morning Failed wish [trip] was sent to ICC & Research

[An Nicadrorial Plot

is Requiring

Plan

Weapons

Victim

Preparations

Surveillance

etc etc

]

aka none existent from my part on Contrary all [Guilty VIP ]

have been sent again & again by me

under [nicadrorial hbsrf CT EMP RF haking terropr] to ICC tribunal

aka

Conclusion

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=nuclear%20extermination
&
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=Post%20Mortem%20Autopsy
by Official Public Bringing to Morgue Dead & Suicided

Brain Dead Down Syndrome Fully Failed Fatal Mistake

>Fully Fraudulos

3 Russian Speaking Femnales aCTORS Owned by Rf scan CIA

& ] Fatal Mistake [Recicling Location

of 2 Fighting Males = Rf scan facility

Furtermore CT rf scan & EMP Sincronized to Nortwood 'Explanatory'

3 Females/male

aka Fatal Mistake Nonsence & Recicling own trips = Brain Dead

Morning hbsrf prices = 3 Fenales & male hbsrf Nortwood hbsrf wish narative

Fully Fraudulous CT rf Scan = 15/9 hbsrf wish Prices

wish Patsy Wish trip in the Store

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square

wish Coins instead Banknotes

wish CT rf Scan Short Memory Flush