New Updated & We have the Ultimate Direct Corpus Delicti Linking Ashdod [Star Wars Facilities to Swatz the Nigers NSA Nazi Chess & the Nicadrorial Plot atemted by Rf EMP Tens of Thousand of times]

planetna...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 12:45:25 AM2/13/16
New Updated & We have the Ultimate Direct Corpus Delicti Linking Ashdod [Star Wars Facilities to Swatz the Nigers NSA Nazi Chess & the Nicadrorial Plot atemted by Rf EMP Tens of Thousand of times]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/TXX88BiGNyk/OeRh-edlAQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/rM--eigDRnY/GSPSptVYAQAJ

Updated [[[>>>according to CIA Sprite Commercial ownrequest <<<]]] We have the Ultimate Direct Corpus Delicti Linking Ashdod [Star Wars Facilities to Swatz the Nigers NSA & the Nicadrorial Plot atemted by Rf EMP Tens of Thousand of times]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/kkfEdBrMFcg/tvTwkONBAQAJ
We have the Ultimate Direct Corpus Delicti Linking Ashdod [Star Wars Facilities to Swatz the Nigers NSA & the Nicadrorial Plot atemted by Rf EMP Tens of Thousand of times]

[ [Dacialan Wish Plans] https://yadi.sk/d/wfbwqhaEjk4CC ]

[[Ceausescu 1969 2015] https://yadi.sk/d/xKmVTkxsjhBag ]

[

https://yadi.sk/d/Yyj9bjXJohvYK

https://yadi.sk/i/iqdZ-Zzwohvdn

https://yadi.sk/i/b0fA1Mu-ohvm2

https://yadi.sk/i/TnHwTltNohvy2

]

[

https://yadi.sk/i/jxYdiAglohwSr

] CorpusDelicti [[Spiegel1978RomelPeriodicDoubelingDecapitation]
]

Corpus Delicti Decoded Data & Evidence Folder Updated with [ Nazi Internet https://yadi.sk/d/7fB3OsI3kHMTe ]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/kkfEdBrMFcg/tvTwkONBAQAJ
We have the Ultimate Direct Corpus Delicti Linking Ashdod [Star Wars Facilities to Swatz the Nigers NSA & the Nicadrorial Plot atemted by Rf EMP Tens of Thousand of times]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/PKVBx9VKKfY/439RdU7zAAAJ
New & Reintegrated & Updated Decodings & New Data the [Dacialan former CIA Good Sepherd former Intel God Coded 32 Down counting Words& Romanian Revolution Bread=built planed atempted end of] Asia Africa Latin Americas United Kingdom & Entire Humanity

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/Cl0FU1jcevM/GX7zKMUbAQAJ
The ISTCCNUEP Systems have De Facto Redundantly Replaced entire ISTCCNUEP Infrastructure by Intelligent Distributive Human Correlated Systems & have made the [Nazi Computer Genocide Planet & in this Context the Nazi Google Internet & Sprite Commercial ] absolute totally useless
aka in simple words [ the Sprite Commercial Null Second Space Synchronization Planet Nazi Genocide Computer ] is today absolute totally useless & meaningless

Corpus Delicti Decoded Data & Evidence Folder Updated with [ Nazi Internet https://yadi.sk/d/7fB3OsI3kHMTe ]

Bravo Congratulation Grand Sopranos Maestros look at the least at good side
Well at least at this time 10 Astonishing Good Looking Red Haired
pure Germanic lolitas between 6 & 9 Years old can be delivered by the [USA] & Former [European Union] Countries starting today