FSB & PRC & MI6 & ICC Tribunal Message to nonelected [Gilad Erdan] aka [You ] Now Freeze [Postal car wish SocialFile wishes&SocialPostalhbsrf wish &psychiatry all wish trips & Frozen LawGil Barak] Or We Sikul Memukad Nuclear Entire [rf hbs wish team]

planetco...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 2:39:36 AM10/10/18
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Decision & Decision Reminder & Decision update aka [any wish Nazi Made Direct Indirect Proxy or Miracle or Bad Luck etc Wish Nicadrorism Nicadrorism assesment half nicadrorism including the Mk Ultra wish asses Cancer etc ] & the ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed Forever aka in other simple words [Nazi & Garda de fier wish nicadrorism ] are nonexistent forever
Issue Closed

De peste doi ani conform hotariri mele un aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person este antrenat & [wish you wish might wish succeed ]
in secunde aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person care este antrenat conform hotaririri mele continua tot cea ce eu am hotarit
sub all [World War 3 ] Protocol
asta dup ce [voi ] veti suferi ca pedeaps la [wish nicadrorism or atempted wish nicadroris] sub Supreme Supremacy Mighty Power a ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[You ] are already Officially in the ICC Tribunal !

Appreciate That & Stay there !

Let the Judges in ICC Tribunal Decide [Your Fate] !

Instead Antiterror Units Commanders

Or Nuclear Weapons Commanders

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[You ] are already Officially in the ICC Tribunal ! Stay there !

Let the Judges in ICC Tribunal Decide [Your Fate] !

Instead Antiterror Units Commanders

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I am ISTCCNUEP I am MultyNational MultyNuclear Planet etc Level Hot
& Two Times One Order of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Nuclear Level
[then USA colapsed systems] almost 4 years ago on [soc.culture.romanian]
& De Facto Nonexistent Former[ USA Nuclear Systems] after the
ISTCCNUEP Sovereign Supreme Supremacy Nuclear Power
Decisive & Mighty Stand
several days ago [during the NSA wish hacking activity ]
& Multiple Orders Of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Conventional &
Military & Human Resources & Intel & Economy & Area & all each any
Possible Systems Level !!! Welcome to ISTCCNUEP
I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

Issue Closed !
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/wxahpWwQMSk/kjBh78PYAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/ApN0rElqYtI/VUsFczIPBAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/e4QRy_armvY/DoJtb_mTDQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/dEAme_-kN-U/XibRXqWxDAAJ
FSB & ICC asking again ? going to jail ] in HAGUE today for Real

!?hbs rf &! Gilad & wish CIA rf & likud Gov Nortwood

wish Created Nested over Z Flat

wish Social Systems Trough Ex

wish Letter wish Tribunal

wish Papers wish any Document ]

FSB Truly Nuclear Real Nuclear Reminder aka

Dead & Forever Dead [all Family Tribunal

& all social workers each

any all wish paper wish letter wish file

& same thing all likud gov Systems]

Issue Closed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/wxahpWwQMSk/kjBh78PYAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/ApN0rElqYtI/VUsFczIPBAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/e4QRy_armvY/DoJtb_mTDQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/dEAme_-kN-U/XibRXqWxDAAJ
FSB & ICC asking again ? going to jail ] in HAGUE today for Real

!?hbs rf &! Gilad & wish CIA rf & likud Gov Nortwood

wish Created Nested over Z Flat

wish Social Systems Trough Ex

wish Letter wish Tribunal

wish Papers wish any Document ]

FSB Truly Nuclear Real Nuclear Reminder aka

Dead & Forever Dead [all Family Tribunal

& all social workers each

any all wish paper wish letter wish file

& same thing all likud gov Systems]

Issue Closed

Addendum

FSB & PRC & MI6 & ICC Tribunal Itself are Mandating Under Capital Charges

under Nuremberg Principles & Rome Statue

are Mandating within One Hour from nonelected [Gilad Erdan ]

Written & Signed Official Public Letter

Explaining to the ICC Tribunal Judges the Following

[
Pini Ambulances Eralier wish Trip

Pini Ambulances Conection to Wish Postal Car

Pini Ambulamces Hbs Rf Handler Real Identity

Reason Pini Ambulances Still have any Ambulance Licence

Reason Pini Ambulances Still wish Reside in ] Ashdod [

Genital rf Scaning Female Real Identity Data

Ukraine Codes Rf scan Female Real Identity Data

Alef Ambulance Trips Manager if diferent from Above Real Identity

Reason of the wish Repetition

of ] Sub Judice in ICC [ fake social system Nortwood wish file

& wish Postal Car

wish assesments wish recicaltion

& Real Identity of thouse in Charge

]