Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Init Now Unstopable Ireversible Safe All Modes Under Planet Intel and UN Planetary Show Toward Public 45 Over 4th Reich as Safe All Modes Defined

21 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

donjuanf...@gmail.com

lukematon,
31.1.2014 klo 2.30.2931.1.2014
vastaanottaja

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.usa/ZTOVshK4NF8/ctcBobXta9EJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.usa/ri39k-ypP8s/Y_e1R3o_ZroJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.usa/ri39k-ypP8s/R1cq7PQy-x4J

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.usa/IrokEtEfVUo/0as9wfKKDMUJ

The entire secret World War 3 since 1977 Alice has been uncovered unplayed
decoded proven etc planet level and since 28 of Jan 2014 the entire 4Reich
has been brought under the guidance and management of UN and planet intel.
As much as I can tell under all safe defined all modes the planetary showtime
outside the 4Reich can and may incrementaly planet intel controled
safe all modes start as writen defined from this momment while
the internal 4Reich safe all modes planet intel fully controled incremental
and able to contain any unforseen 4Reich legacy at show time can in my personal
view begin in about 3 weeks from 28 of Jan 2014 the day when the entire
4Reich was brought under UN and planet intel guidance and management
since this is by my appreciation
a period of time long enough to allow the UN and planet intel to take a
firm control over the entire 4Reich in order to allow
internal 4Reich safe all modes planet intel fully controled incremental
show and able to contain any unforseen 4Reich legacy at show time .
By this we are starting now under planet intel and UN safe all modes
incremental fully timed and fully coordinated full planetary show as defined
toward a safe all modes public 45 over the entire 4Reich and the
establishment of a totaly demilitarized and totaly denazified
real corelated prohumain democracy within the Parked for the next 100 years USA
and within the planetary show the internal 4Reich show will join the outside
show in an appreciated 3 weeks as defined safe all modes.
Since planet intel and UN know better then me to manage the time scale
logistics etc
my 3 weeks definition are only an appreciation and the planet intel shall
change this according to the needs in order to be allways safe all modes
fully in control and in coordination all modes planet level including
inside 4Reich.

Under the above defined safe all modes terms we are bringing down in a safe
all modes the
entire Red Cameleonic Nazi 4th Reich within USA and its
secret World War 3 raged against the planet since 1977 .

Safe all modes the dual 90 degrees Red Cameleonic 4th Reich is in its entirety parked
[ http://www.militaryimages.net/photopost/data/675/44Nazi_Poster_-_1932_Volk.jpg ]

lola
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIfj5OGROJw

Das Ist Berlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbN9CfHCO60

Safe all modes as defined this will be te Ritm
over and within the Red Cameleonic Nazi 4th Reich
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J7ri91oVcM

Init now safe all modes unstopable ireversible
by planet intel and UN
Planet Show and Internal 4th Reich show
toward public 45 over the 4th Reich
with
copy to ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked USA
and present and future UN

LS
0 uutta viestiä