ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation for Incorporating Libia

planetna...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2016, 1:50:20 PM12/15/16
Time Stamp for this message of no Importance

Safety Protection Systems On Nuclear Enabled & Nuclear Triggers On &
Commandos Unleashed
!&!&!
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=GWEbfg8JUXI&text=China%20Nuclear%20Submarines&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=Russia%20Nuclear%20Wepons&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=nuking%20a%20moon%20with%20315%20nuclear%20missiles&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=GWEbfg8JUXI&text=China%20Nuclear%20Submarines&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?text=nuking%20a%20moon%20with%20315%20nuclear%20missiles&path=main
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=vJI8vA51UXI&text=P%20R%20China%20%20special%20forces
https://www.yandex.com/video/search?filmId=71SHfYDkUXI&text=British%20MI6%20SAS%20Commando%20&path=main
https://yandex.com/video/search?text=спецназ%20фсб&path=main

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/5JkPDcx8vA4/DacWUQDHCQAJ
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union an Direct Part from the ISTCCNUEP

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law
&
Safe Official Public Implementation

for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

for Safe Incorporating Libia

in the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

aka

Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3 ] Protocols

& Technological Constitution & New UN Standards

& Minsk ISTCCNUEP Nuclear Standards etc all New UN Definitions & Systems

& Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation Definitions

& Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation Systems

& Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation Founding

Fathers

& Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

Capital in El Arish

& Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation Constitution

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law
&
Safe Official Public Implementation

for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

for Safe Incorporating Libia

in the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

& un this Entire Context by this

Under ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

&
New UN Decision Decree Law
&
Safe Official Public Implementation

aka All Parties in Libia Shall Be Brought by the Above Decision Makers

aka the following Decision Makers

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

to bring to an Permanent End of [all hostilities in ] Libia

in a absolute safe mode immediately

& An Single Unified Centralized Strong & Fair for all

Equlitarian Real Left Centralist Constitutional

Permanent Government to be Established

& Safe & Quiet [all Militias ] to be safe dissolved

in favor An Single Unified Centralized Strong & Fair for all

Equlitarian Real Left Centralist Constitutional Goverment

&

Permanent Documents to be Signed by all defined Parties

aka the following Parties

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

& Libia & Former [all Nazi USA European Made Civil War Divisions Militias ]

in this Context

in Secret Moscow Held Conference Permanent Documents to be signed

including Strategic Cooperation

Issue Closed

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law
&
Safe Official Public Implementation

for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

for Safe Incorporating Libia

in the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

& in this context by this ISTCCNUEP Forbides & Defines War Crime

[Each any all USA & European Union activity Intel Military Diplomatic Economic

etc in] Libia

& Significant War Compensations Shall be Paid to Libia

by War Crime

[Each any all USA & European Union former activity Intel Military Diplomatic

Economic

etc in] Libia

Issue Closed !

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel
&
New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law
&
Safe Official Public Implementation

for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

for Safe Incorporating Libia

in the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

& in this context by this ISTCCNUEP define that

Independent Single Nation Unified Centralized Strong & Fair for all

Equlitarian Real Left Centralist Constitutional

Permanent Government Controlled Libia

is by this Permanent Official Public Part from the

Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federation

which is itself together with Libia a direct Part from the bigger ISTCCNUEP

Issue Closed Forever !

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.arabic/o5ysH1j7p04/85eETAeKCQAJ
Message for Egypt & Saudi Arabia etc Other all New United Middle East Union Countries aka kik Start Building Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federative Capital in El Arīsh

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/fJcX2-6tD4c/5KksDumDCwAJ
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation for the Real Independent

Integrated New Middle East Union Institute For Refugees

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/eGaxkgK9v_w/sUwNyuEXCwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/AJm7gGT9XxY/-YvVo-yKCwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/CiAlS2if1Ys/w0-8JzWaDAAJ
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation for the Real

Independent Integrated New Middle East Union Federative Constitution

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Issue Closed Permanent for this Entire Article Issues

For Full Safe Mandatory Implementation in months &

for the next 500 Years under

[...]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/z_69kSVRejM/kGpqW12zBQAJ
Older Initial Version

Definitive Text Bellow

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/AZEDBvRlZDs/JA1TjC8ZDQAJ
On ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & MI 6 & PRC & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation aka New UN Achievement nonheraldic aka ISTCCNUEP & New UN

Geometric Symbols & Text Only Official Flag

Mandatory Text

Welcome to the Independent & Only Sovereign
&
The Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc

Welcome to the Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc
& Its New UN in the New Middle East
with Its Own Branches Systems & Institutions & Its Definitions & New Humanity Thinking & Narrative

The New United Nation New UN in the Middle East is by this defined as the
Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope for providing each & any & all
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life

The Humanity and Human Species Continuation and Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Reminder The New UN Official Languages are
Arabic Russian P R China Chinese Hebrew

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://www.rt.com/politics/365597-russia-launches-dedicated-anti-hacking/
Russia launches dedicated anti-hacking center for defense industry

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/Zc7gMBFzNiI/JACjoQ5DAQAJ
On ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & MI6 & New Middle East & Latin Americas & New UN aka Decision Decree & Implementation aka by This the ISTCCNUEP Countries

Integrated Secret Intel & Nuclear & Military Command Is On Working

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Welcome to the Independent & Sovereign
&
Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet

Welcome to the New United Eliberated Planet New UN in the Middle East
with Its Own Branches Systems & Institutions & Its Definitions & New Humanity Thinking & Narrative

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/90iLixRVQTk/qwHq6S1R49YJ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/the-new-united-nation-in-the-middle-east/H_-N2a3wD10/9w0kgM45Q14J
Decision aka safe under all [World War 3 ] Protocols & Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission management each &
any & all Independent & Sovereign &Technological Constitutions Constitutional NUEP Systems Officialy Public On
The New United Nation is by this defined as the Planet Earth Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope of providing each and any
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

http://s3.postimg.org/gkti2c0mb/Venus_Earth_Mars_Moon.jpg

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/the-new-united-nation-in-the-middle-east
The [World War 3 ] has ended Please disregard the [Google Minuses introduced] in the Link since we are not [continuing the Nazi Codification Madness ]

Most Important Secret Definition at Planet and Humanity Level
The Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission is a permanent Secret Adviser
to the New United Nation in the context and in order to assure that
The Humanity and Human Species Continuation and Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Init Inited Topest Planet Level Mandatory Secret and Public Intel Protocol and Decision in place forever
FROM THIS MOMENT

[NO PERSON OR SYSTEM ON THE PLANET CAN OR WILL INTERFERE IN ]THIS MANDATORY IRREVERSIBLE UNSTOPPABLE DECISION

Signed by Me the Single & Only Topest Intel Level on the Entire New United Eliberated Planet

LS