Safe all modes remaining safe by law based on arest warents init under planet intel the snatching arest of the today [mk rf team leader and software team leader] toward the New York Police Station ireversible unstopable based on recorded evidence

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 4:49:46 AM2/26/14
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.nsa/eQnXnU1dkSc/2jz9mnKTsR4J
The rest of the evidence will be provided by the planet intels to the
New York Police

Safe all modes remaining safe by law based on arest warents init under planet intel the snatching arest of the today [mk rf team leader and software team leader] toward the New York Police Station ireversible unstopable by no person or system on the planet this is based on recorded evidence
Reasons [self made 9/11 yougoslavization of ] USA and [ nicadrorism and atempt to start world war 4 and everything bellow that]
Any person that [interfier ] in this safe by law ireversible unstopable arest will get to the electric
chair by law according to the law by USA own tribunals

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN

LS

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2014, 7:32:58 AM2/27/14
Everything defined in the first post
of this thread including init mode
apply by this starting now on the
[mk rf team leaders today and their
absurd ] redudant recorded data
ireversible unstopable starting now
based on the recorded data
and on yesterday night knoking me down with [rf] when I have atempted
to talk on this with the new york police

init ad defined in first post of this thread

LS

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2014, 7:32:59 AM2/27/14

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 12:17:37 AM3/2/14

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.nsa/eQnXnU1dkSc/2jz9mnKTsR4J

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/lncbfhj_CbI/8T2E59_6C0kJ

The rest of the evidence will be provided by the planet intels to the
New York Police

Safe all modes remaining safe by law based on arest warents init now today under planet intel and USA own New York Police the snatching arest of the today [mk rf team leader and software team leader and entire team ] one by one toward the New York Police Station ireversible unstopable by no person or system on the planet this is based on recorded evidence
Reasons [self made 9/11 yougoslavization of ] USA and [ nicadrorism and atempt to start world war 4 and everything bellow that]
Any person that [interfier ] in this safe by law ireversible unstopable arest will get to the electric
chair by law according to the law by USA own tribunals

The [ mk rf soft etc multydisciplinary team provided yesterday trough their
wish atempt to treat ] me [ by rf toward my ] harth that it was a last resort when analized at intel level and that imply directly [that even in their own recognition and cognitive
perception of reality they have no longer any control over violence means ]
either inside USA or outside USA at planet level thouse we are absolutly safe to arrest
now by law the [entire criminal mixed mk rf soft etc team]

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 5:36:32 AM3/3/14
[ your proposal to make it up for ]
me is totaly denied
You have allready atempted in the past to [buy] me
My all writen decisions are ireversible unstopable safe legal by law
I am planet intel topest level
and you only follow my orders
You can not [buy] me

LS