IT'S OVER: Hillary's ISIS Email Just Leaked & It's Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined.

raykeller

Oct 12, 2016, 8:28:40 PM10/12/16
IT'S OVER: Hillary's ISIS Email Just Leaked & It's Worse Than Anyone Could
Have Imagined.
http://endingthefed.com ^ | 11 October 2016 | Staff

Today Wikileaks released what is, by far, the most devastating leak of the
entire campaign. This makes Trump's dirty talk video looks like an episode
of Barney and Friends.

Even though when Trump called Hillary the 'founder' of ISIS he was telling
the truth and 100% accurate, the media has never stopped ripping him apart
over it.

Today the media is forced to eat their hats because the newest batch of
leaked emails show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that,
funding and running ISIS.

John Podesta, Hillary's campaign chair, who was also a counselor to
President Obama at the time, was the recipient of the 2014 email which was
released today.

Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment of
Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves Hillary knew
and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our 'allies' Saudi
Arabia and Qatar!

The media is yet to report on this, even though Wikileaks has a 10 year
history of being 100% accurate in their leaks, never once releasing info
that proved to be false.

.Can you guess why?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that The Saudi's brag about
funding 20% of Hillary's Presidential campaign, and along with Qatar, are
among the largest donors to the CLINTON FOUNDATION.

Is it any mystery now why ISIS has flourished under the Obama/Clinton
administration? The United States has created armed and funded the
terrorists overthrowing Syria via our Terrorist State allies. When you know
this it makes you look at the situation in Syria differently. Perhaps Russia
and Iran are the ones fighting ISIS, it stands to reason once you know we
are fighting Russia, and at the same time arming ISIS.

Clinton's campaign and her Clinton Foundation are literally funded by the
SAME PEOPLE who are funding ISIS and killing hundreds of thousands of
innocents in the Middle East, and now, even here at home.

This is nothing short of TREASON. Hillary must be sent to trial and held
accountable for crimes against humanity and Treason against the United
States of America.

We know the media will do all in their power to bury this story so it is up
to us to use social media to make sure every voter in America knows this
before they cast their vote for president on Nov 8th. You know what to do

Governor Swill

Oct 13, 2016, 11:32:23 AM10/13/16
On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:28:37 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

>Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment of
>Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves Hillary knew
>and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our 'allies' Saudi
>Arabia and Qatar!

Not according to Fox News.

>The media is yet to report on this, even though Wikileaks has a 10 year
>history of being 100% accurate in their leaks, never once releasing info
>that proved to be false.

Gee, so you guys aren't still pissed at them for leaking information
on Bush's NSA?

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

"Grab them by the pussy? Sounds like what Hillary did
to him during the first debate." -- Bill Mahr

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 13, 2016, 10:15:56 PM10/13/16
"raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote in news:ntmkf6$140$1...@dont-email.me:
If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for capital
punishment.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of

news16

Oct 13, 2016, 10:40:59 PM10/13/16
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:15:38 +0000, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
wrote:

> If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for
> capital punishment.

Shhe woudn;t be the first Sec of state to arm a "terrorist" organisation.
at least Ronnie Raygon could see both sides.

Siri Cruise

Oct 14, 2016, 12:09:07 PM10/14/16
In article <XnsA6A0E2800955CWe...@213.239.209.88>,
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> > Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment
> > of Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves
> > Hillary knew and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our
> > 'allies' Saudi Arabia and Qatar!

> If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for capital
> punishment.

According to that paragraph the US did not create, fund, arm, etc Daesh, but it
was Saudi Arabia. And Clinton expresses regret she did not or, more likely,
could not stop Saudi Arabia. That's not treason. It's not any kind of crime.

http://www.snopes.com/wikileaks-cofirms-hillary-clinton-sold-weapons-to-isis/

When the only the people who report a story devote most of their column inches
to alien rectal probes and trailer park residents taking paternity tests, you
should consider the source and look around a bit more before repeating bullshit.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
If you assume the final scene is a dying delusion as Tom Cruise drowns below
the Louvre, then Edge of Tomorrow has a happy ending. Kill Tom repeat..

Dechucka

Oct 14, 2016, 4:24:09 PM10/14/16

wrote in message news:ntmkf6$140$1...@dont-email.me...
> IT'S OVER: Hillary's ISIS Email Just Leaked & It's Worse Than Anyone Could
> Have Imagined.
> http://endingthefed.com ^ | 11 October 2016 | Staff
>
> Today Wikileaks released what is, by far, the most devastating leak of the
> entire campaign. This makes Trump's dirty talk video looks like an episode
> of Barney and Friends.
>
> Even though when Trump called Hillary the 'founder' of ISIS he was telling
> the truth and 100% accurate, the media has never stopped ripping him apart
> over it.

WHAT'S TRUE: In a July 2016 interview, Julian Assange (founder of WikiLeaks)
contended that leaked e-mails painted a "rich picture" of Hillary Clinton's
hawkish tendencies with respect to the Libyan intervention and referenced
ISIS as the eventual beneficiary of weapons provided for that intervention.

WHAT'S FALSE: No WikiLeaks e-mails confirm that Hillary Clinton directly and
knowingly "sold weapons to ISIS."

http://www.snopes.com/wikileaks-cofirms-hillary-clinton-sold-weapons-to-isis/

SgOLO⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛AHlXD

Oct 14, 2016, 4:46:36 PM10/14/16
Hillary is as pure as Virgin Mary.

Hail Hillary. Long may she reign!

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 14, 2016, 5:04:18 PM10/14/16
Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...
NOT that she sold the guns directly to ISIS but that she's so fucking
stupid that ISIS took advantage of Hillary....

And yet these are the Liberal assholes that think we need to elect
Hillary to be the top person, the President?

It would look better for Democrats if they just admitted Hillary is
guilty and was running guns to ISIS rather than claiming ALL the
democrats running things are so fucking incompetent that they can't even
get guns to our friends, they want to try to say that getting guns to
ISIS was totally 100% incompetence.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
125 - *Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Dechucka

Oct 14, 2016, 5:23:07 PM10/14/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in message
She wasn't running guns to ISIS nor did she found it but the US has some
strange friends in the ME. Remember Saddam used to be a US good guy

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 14, 2016, 5:44:22 PM10/14/16

Siri Cruise

Oct 14, 2016, 5:58:20 PM10/14/16
In article <KubMz.828934$lr2....@fx16.ams1>,
SgOLO?Å© ÇlÇâÇáÇàÇîÇô ? ÇvÇÅÇéÇéÇÅÇÇÇÖ Å®?AHlXD <BL...@IbWNA.com> wrote:

> Hillary is as pure as Virgin Mary.

Her virginity only lasted until after Jesus was born. Then she and Joseph made
children the old fashionned way.

Siri Cruise

Oct 14, 2016, 6:00:51 PM10/14/16
In article <lLbMz.14942$hd2...@fx11.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:

> Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...

That's not the job of the State Department.

That was a CIA operation.

Out of the Benghazi consulate.

Dechucka

Oct 14, 2016, 6:02:29 PM10/14/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in message
So she didn't run guns to ISIS or start ISIS. Cool

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 14, 2016, 6:44:43 PM10/14/16
I said that's what SNOPES says.... of course you have to believe them
to believe that Hillary is Only incompetent and NOT a criminal.

Personally I think Hillary is both incompetent and a criminal.

Snopes are also Partisan Leftist liars. They only get it right once in
a while.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 14, 2016, 6:46:24 PM10/14/16
On 10/14/2016 06:00 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <lLbMz.14942$hd2...@fx11.iad>,
> Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...
>
> That's not the job of the State Department.
>
> That was a CIA operation.
>
> Out of the Benghazi consulate.

The Ambassador worked for the State Department...

Which means he worked for Hillary.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
2 - Liberals live in fear of anyone that promotes the notion of
self-sufficiency and responsible behavior.

Siri Cruise

Oct 14, 2016, 6:53:09 PM10/14/16
In article <3fdMz.70964$uv1....@fx03.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:

> On 10/14/2016 06:00 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <lLbMz.14942$hd2...@fx11.iad>,
> > Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:
> >
> >> Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...
> >
> > That's not the job of the State Department.
> >
> > That was a CIA operation.
> >
> > Out of the Benghazi consulate.
> >
> The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>
> Which means he worked for Hillary.

Ah.....so you don't understand the difference between an embassy and a consulate.

Siri Cruise

Oct 14, 2016, 6:53:57 PM10/14/16
In article <uddMz.70963$uv1....@fx03.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:

> On 10/14/2016 06:02 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> >
> > "Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in
> > message news:UkcMz.21336$pB2....@fx28.iad...

Cite and quote the email that refutes Snopes.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 14, 2016, 7:11:42 PM10/14/16
On 10/14/2016 06:53 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <3fdMz.70964$uv1....@fx03.iad>,
> Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/2016 06:00 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> That's not the job of the State Department.
>>>
>>> That was a CIA operation.
>>>
>>> Out of the Benghazi consulate.
>>>
>> The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>>
>> Which means he worked for Hillary.
>
> Ah.....so you don't understand the difference between an embassy and a consulate.

Do you understand the difference between an Ambassador working in the
State department and a CIA black operation?

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
26 - The truth never dies, and that's the truth.

Dechucka

Oct 14, 2016, 7:52:17 PM10/14/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in message
Well at least they seem to base it on facts

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 14, 2016, 8:01:14 PM10/14/16
Like Comey and the FBI they based it on NOT following the facts, they
laid out the case which points to Hillary knowing and signing off on the
whole thing and then they claim she was just so incompetent that when
ISIS got the guns it was a surprise.

Dechucka

Oct 14, 2016, 8:43:02 PM10/14/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in message
Incompetent maybe. Arming and starting ISIS as the OP claimed is BS. She's
not exactly Oliver North is she?

rbowman

Oct 14, 2016, 9:59:33 PM10/14/16
On 10/14/2016 02:46 PM, SgOLO⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛AHlXD wrote:

> Hillary is as pure as Virgin Mary.

I'm waiting for the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Hillary any time
now... Can't happen soon enough.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 14, 2016, 11:57:52 PM10/14/16
On 10/14/2016 11:09 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsA6A0E2800955CWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>>> Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment
>>> of Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves
>>> Hillary knew and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our
>>> 'allies' Saudi Arabia and Qatar!
>
>> If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for capital
>> punishment.
>
> According to that paragraph the US did not create, fund, arm, etc Daesh, but it
> was Saudi Arabia. And Clinton expresses regret she did not or, more likely,
> could not stop Saudi Arabia. That's not treason. It's not any kind of crime.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/wikileaks-cofirms-hillary-clinton-sold-weapons-to-isis/
>
> When the only the people who report a story devote most of their column inches
> to alien rectal probes and trailer park residents taking paternity tests, you
> should consider the source and look around a bit more before repeating bullshit.

And just which of those are you? Certainly not trailer house folks as
they are hard working people who pay taxes and respect our Great nation.
You assuredly don't.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Oct 15, 2016, 12:01:18 AM10/15/16
I wonder how large a contribution ISIS made to the Clinton foundation
for that little mistake?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 15, 2016, 12:06:57 AM10/15/16
On 10/14/2016 4:24 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 16:46:35 -0400, SgOLO wrote:
>
>> Hillary is as pure as Virgin Mary.
>
> That explains why Bill has to go elsewhere for sex. Thanks for
> clearing that up.

Obviously that Cherry rotted on the Vine and Bill couldn't stomach the
smell.

In which case, Chelsea must be the Democrats version of Jesus Christ.
Poor girl has had a heavy cross to bear.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 15, 2016, 12:09:59 AM10/15/16
Maybe a grenade in her Depenz would speed it up?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 15, 2016, 1:32:50 AM10/15/16
A duplicitous liar....? Sure that just about describes Hillary to the
last fiber of her being.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
146 - Regardless of education all Liberals are equally stupid, it's the
nature of Liberalism, for all of them to strive to be equally stupid.

Dechucka

Oct 15, 2016, 1:54:35 AM10/15/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in message
Well you're in between a rock and a hard place when you vote aren't you :-(

Just Wondering

Oct 15, 2016, 2:32:34 AM10/15/16
On 10/14/2016 11:54 PM, Dechucka wrote:
We all are. Whether Hiliary or Trumph, the whole world -
that includes you - is going to get screwed this election.
We should all be investing in Unilever stock (the makers of Vaseline).
The question is who is going to do the screwing, and how
much anal lube the world is going to need to survive the
next four years.

Siri Cruise

Oct 15, 2016, 3:02:29 AM10/15/16
In article <nts9lr$rod$2...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> I wonder how large a contribution ISIS made to the Clinton foundation
> for that little mistake?

More or less than what they gave to the Trump Foundation?

Siri Cruise

Oct 15, 2016, 3:11:19 AM10/15/16
In article <aomdnYkakucJWZzF...@westnet.com.au>,
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > A duplicitous liar....? Sure that just about describes Hillary to the
> > last fiber of her being.
>
> Well you're in between a rock and a hard place when you vote aren't you :-(

What? You're not saying Trump lies? Not the paragon of truthiness?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 15, 2016, 3:54:17 AM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 2:35 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 23:07:02 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:
>
>> In which case, Chelsea must be the Democrats version of Jesus Christ.
>> Poor girl has had a heavy cross to bear.
>
> Where do you think the mantle of dynasty passes after Hillary's time
> is past?

That thought is too terrible!
I refuse to speculate!

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Oct 15, 2016, 10:03:27 AM10/15/16
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <XnsA6A0E2800955CWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
> wrote:
>
>> > Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the
>> > indictment of Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The
>> > email proves Hillary knew and was complicit in the funding and arming
>> > of ISIS by our 'allies' Saudi Arabia and Qatar!
>
>> If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for
>> capital punishment.
>
> According to that paragraph the US did not create, fund, arm, etc Daesh,
> but it was Saudi Arabia. And Clinton expresses regret she did not or,
> more likely, could not stop Saudi Arabia. That's not treason. It's not
> any kind of crime.

Really dickbreath cuz she took lots of money from the Saudis.

Or is she just incompetent?

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let
them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and
pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and
tyrants. It is its natural manure."--Thomas Jefferson, Nov. 13, 1787

Siri Cruise

Oct 15, 2016, 11:16:07 AM10/15/16
In article <XnsA6A2665135DA1We...@213.239.209.88>,
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsA6A0E2800955CWe...@213.239.209.88>,
> > Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>

> >> If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for
> >> capital punishment.
> >
> > According to that paragraph the US did not create, fund, arm, etc Daesh,
> > but it was Saudi Arabia. And Clinton expresses regret she did not or,
> > more likely, could not stop Saudi Arabia. That's not treason. It's not
> > any kind of crime.
>
> Really dickbreath cuz she took lots of money from the Saudis.

How much?

Dechucka

Oct 15, 2016, 3:21:58 PM10/15/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
From my pov Hillary's incompetence will affect the US while Trump is
dangerous to the world

UvxoR⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛lRXYa

Oct 15, 2016, 5:09:59 PM10/15/16
Hillary has been working very hard her whole life to come this far. Be a
part of history, vote this woman into the White House to become the
first female POTUS.

As for the misguided and disillusioned Trump supporters, I am dedicating
this song to you:

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSpXqjTR3u4>

MAdPj⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛kSOIQ

Oct 15, 2016, 5:14:24 PM10/15/16
Winston_Smith wrote on 10/15/2016 3:44 PM:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 08:15:56 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
>>> cuz she took lots of money from the Saudis.
>>
>> How much?
>
> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
> Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi
> Crown Prince Claims

This Saudi prince must be a closet Catholic. He reveres Hillary as our
Virgin Mary, Mother of God.

Just Wondering

Oct 15, 2016, 6:05:46 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 3:09 PM, Might Wannabe wrote:

> Hillary has been working very hard her whole life to come
> this far. Be a part of history, vote this woman into the
> White House to become the first female POTUS.

Which would make the first female POTUS the first female POS POTUS.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 15, 2016, 7:10:30 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 06:33 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 17:09:59 -0400, UvxoR wrote:
>
>> Hillary has been working very hard her whole life to come this far. Be a
>> part of history,
>
> So did Genghis Khan and other would be world dictators.

Hitler looked like he worked up a sweat at a few of his rallies.

He and Hillary are like peas in a pod.

--
That's Karma

Siri Cruise

Oct 15, 2016, 7:43:51 PM10/15/16
In article <hj750cd64oj6lg9un...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> >>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys
> >>-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
> >> Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi
> >> Crown Prince Claims

The New York Times described Zero Hedge in 2011 as "a well-read and
controversial financial blog." The site was described by CNNMoney as offering a
"deeply conspiratorial, anti-establishment and pessimistic view of the world."
Financial journalists Felix Salmon and Justin Fox have characterized the site as
conspiratorial. Fox described Ivandjiiski as "a wonderfully persistent
investigative reporter" and credited him for successfully turning high-frequency
trading "into a big political issue," but also termed most of the writing on the
website as "half-baked hooey," albeit with some "truth to be gleaned from it."
Tim Worstall described the site as a source of hysteria and occasionally
misleading information. Bloomberg Markets noted in 2016 that since its founding
in the middle of the financial crisis, "Zero Hedge has grown from a blog to an
Internet powerhouse. Often distrustful of the 'establishment' and almost always
bearish, it's known for a pessimistic world view. Posts entitled 'Stocks Are In
a Far More Precarious State Than Was Ever Truly Believed Possible' and
"America's Entitled (And Doomed) Upper Middle Class' are not uncommon."
Economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman describes Zero Hedge as a
scaremongering outlet that promotes fears of hyperinflation and an "obviously
ridiculous" form of "monetary permahawkery." Krugman notes that Bill McBride of
Calculated Risk, an economics blog, has treated Zero Hedge with "appropriate
contempt."

Lokey, a former paid Zero Hedge writer who left the website in 2016 over
disagreements in editorial direction, characterizes the site's political content
as "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good.
Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir
Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

In December 2012, Bank of America, which had been criticized by the site in the
past, blocked its employees' access to Zero Hedge from BOA servers.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 15, 2016, 8:14:40 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 05:31 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> He reveres her all right. He's running jihad, funding armies and
> terrorists all over the world. He needs cash. He needs arms. He needs
> cover. Hillary will give him all that.
>
> In short, she is Hillary, the cash cow - and just about as bright as
> those other cows in the barn.
>

> The cash and all but one of the 9-11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia.
> binLaden was a Saudi royal prince. The part of the 9-11 report his
> highness 0bama tried to keep secret shows all the money and support
> links leading back to SA diplomatic offices in the US that the
> commission was told not to follow.

The U.S. would have NUKED Mecca and pissed off a billion Muslims. And it
may still happen.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
99 - Liberals have the right to remain silent, and it's NOT just a
right, it's a good idea.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 15, 2016, 8:24:55 PM10/15/16
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 17:09:59 -0400, UvxoR?? ?????? ? ??????? ??lRXYa
<IX...@FQSPn.com> wrote:

>Hillary has been working very hard her whole life to come this far.

Al Capone worked hard, too.

rbowman

Oct 15, 2016, 9:41:50 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 01:21 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> From my pov Hillary's incompetence will affect the US while Trump is
> dangerous to the world

I see it the other way. Trump is a babe in the woods when it comes to DC
politics and they'll rein him in. Clinton is cunning and has plenty of
friend in high places so she'll be the true danger. Tryingto engage
Russia and/or China in proxy wars won't have a good outcome.

rbowman

Oct 15, 2016, 9:48:50 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 03:14 PM, MAdPj⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛kSOIQ wrote:
> This Saudi prince must be a closet Catholic. He reveres Hillary as our
> Virgin Mary, Mother of God.

You do realize Maryam is the only woman mentioned in the Koran and she
is mentioned there more often than in the New Testament?

https://quran.com/3/42-60

"O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you
above the women of the worlds."

Islam is just another Christian heresy and Christianity is the Jews
revenge on the world. As is Clinton.

rbowman

Oct 15, 2016, 9:53:38 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 03:09 PM, UvxoR⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛lRXYa wrote:
> As for the misguided and disillusioned Trump supporters, I am dedicating
> this song to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngZFRisurU

Going out to the Clinton Cadre...

rbowman

Oct 15, 2016, 9:56:11 PM10/15/16
Horseshit. Hitler, for all his faults, worked for the good of the German
people. Hillary works for the good of Hillary.

JpLnZ⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄yCMfH

Oct 15, 2016, 10:18:46 PM10/15/16
rbowman wrote on 10/15/2016 9:42 PM:
> On 10/15/2016 01:21 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>> From my pov Hillary's incompetence will affect the US while Trump is
>> dangerous to the world
>
> I see it the other way. Trump is a babe in the woods when it comes to DC
> politics and they'll rein him in. Clinton is cunning and has plenty of
> friend in high places so she'll be the true danger. Trying to engage
> Russia and/or China in proxy wars won't have a good outcome.

Maybe that's the only way Uncle Sam can get rid of the $20 trillion of
debt without going through 30 years of austerity. It will be an 'All or
Nothing' gamble.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 15, 2016, 11:16:05 PM10/15/16
Actually Hillary make Hitler look good.

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2016, 5:09:05 AM10/16/16
In article <71k50cdptc265q891...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:43:48 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > Winston_Smith wrote:

> >><http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillary
> >>s-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims>
> >>Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi
> >>Crown Prince Claims
>
> >The New York Times described Zero Hedge in 2011 as "a well-read and
> >controversial financial blog."
> ...snip
>
> You are trashing the site without addressing this particular content.

A real newspaper would do some research to verify the claim. I can claim that
I've funded 20% of Stein's campaign. I might even get that reported in the same
site. Does that make it true?

> Web captures of the Saudi pages are there. Either they are real or you
> are charging total out-and-out forgery.

And they can be real lies.

A legitimate newpaper would make an effort to determine that and publish the
results of its research. International transfer of that much money leaves some
hints.

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2016, 5:09:18 AM10/16/16
In article <nturd2$5l8$4...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> On 10/15/2016 6:10 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

> >> So did Genghis Khan and other would be world dictators.
> >>
> > Hitler looked like he worked up a sweat at a few of his rallies.
> >
> > He and Hillary are like peas in a pod.
>

> Actually Hillary make Hitler look good.

A double Godwin. Let's go for a triple.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 16, 2016, 11:29:37 AM10/16/16
On 10/16/2016 05:09 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <nturd2$5l8$4...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>>> Hitler looked like he worked up a sweat at a few of his rallies.
>>>
>>> He and Hillary are like peas in a pod.
>>

>> Actually Hillary make Hitler look good.
>>>

> A double Godwin. Let's go for a triple.

If Hitler were alive he'd illegally immigrate through the open borders
of America and vote for Hillary.

--
That's Karma

eLbEU⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛UUibr

Oct 16, 2016, 1:07:58 PM10/16/16
Hail Hillary, full of grace. The electorate is with thee. Even Hitler,
if alive, wouldn't be able to resist voting for thee.

Vote Hillary for rerun of the famous Clinton Budget Surplus, cornucopia,
and rivers of milk and honey flowing on the street.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 16, 2016, 1:27:15 PM10/16/16
Hitler was also trying to create a MATRIX that was NOT real, just as the
Clinton's did and have. There was no Budget surplus, the National debt
never dropped...

And the budget was helped by the *Reagan Peace Dividend* which came from
the end of the cold war. Bush cut the troops and bases, and then Clinton
did it even deeper than anyone has imagined. And ironically after that
we have Al Qaeda that pops up, almost like Obama/Hillary creating ISIS
isn't it....

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
11 - Liberalism is a process of ignoring facts to reach a conclusion
that suits their interests.

qdOxt⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛mLcHU

Oct 16, 2016, 1:45:44 PM10/16/16
Hello, America.

I'm Ronald Reagan, a Republican Tea Party legend. I was caught supplying
weapons to our murderous regimes - twice. I caved in to the demands of
terrorists - twice. I provided the funding to create the terrorist
organization that would later become known as Al Qaeda. I supported the
racist apartheid in South Africa. 138 members of my administration were
investigated, indicated, or convicted of crimes. I tripled the national
debt in only 8 years. I robbed the Social Security trust fund to pay for
budget shortfalls.

Thank you for voting Republican.

<https://www.facebook.com/MadamPresidentHillaryClinton/photos/a.454473291315939.1073741826.454462951316973/907479429348654/?type=3&theater>

rbowman

Oct 16, 2016, 2:22:38 PM10/16/16
On 10/16/2016 03:08 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> A real newspaper would do some research to verify the claim. I can claim that
> I've funded 20% of Stein's campaign. I might even get that reported in the same
> site. Does that make it true?

So that's where her $100 war chest came from. At least the Greens made
the ballot in this state. I'd give it a 99.9% probability the state will
go to Trump so I may vote for her just to keep the Greens around. Too
bad Sanders decided to lick clinton's ass rather than going Green.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 16, 2016, 3:15:19 PM10/16/16
Do you mean when Oliver North snookered the Terrorists by selling them
old crappy guns and then giving that money to the Contras who were anti
communists? And are these the "same Terrorists" that Obama just
airmailed $30 BILLION dollars in cash to?

Seems like Oliver North didn't give anyone anything and quite the
contra-ry Oliver North managed to do three things with one pile of
outdated weapons that didn't enhance Iran's military power, and Iran
could have bought from someone else.

The irony is that you point to what was a successful strategy by the
U.S. government. And the idiot Democrats exposed it after the fact for
political gain and thus the Democrats harmed the American people and no
one died like they did in Benghazi.

If it was unconstitutional then it was no worse than anything Obama and
Democrats have done the last 8 years.... and if it was unconstitutional
then NO matter how great an idea, it should NOT be done just like all of
Obama's Liberal ideas that are unconstitutional.

But then like Hillary, Oliver North isn't in prison is he? So you have
no leg to stand on unless you are calling for Hillary, Comey and Lynch
to go to prison for their illegal crimes and Obama to go to prison for
his unconstitutional actions and Executive orders.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
18 - Liberals don't know shit from Shinola.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinola#mediaviewer/File:Shinola.jpg

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2016, 3:22:04 PM10/16/16
In article <gs970c9pct01h8h1e...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 02:08:52 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
> >A real newspaper would do some research to verify the claim. I can claim
> >that
> >I've funded 20% of Stein's campaign. I might even get that reported in the
> >same
> >site. Does that make it true?
>
> >And they can be real lies.
> >
> >A legitimate newpaper would make an effort to determine that and publish the
> >results of its research. International transfer of that much money leaves
> >some
> >hints.
>
> In short, you have no idea. But you are willing to conclude what you
> want.

The burden of proof is on the asserter. I don't have any proof burden to
disprove some Saudi's claim. The burden is on you.

> You thought you were clever asking a question you thought couldn't be
> answered. There is an answer. But you don't like it. So you trash the
> source while it's clear you have no idea what the answer is.

The answer is an unsupported assertion. I don't a problem pointing that out.

> If it's BS, fine. Come up with something of your own that says where
> the truth is. If you can't, or won't, stop wasting electrons.

I don't say anything about who is funding whose campaign because I don't know.
I'm still going to point out bullshit about it.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 16, 2016, 3:42:39 PM10/16/16
That Cajun guy that worked for Hillary slandering Bill Clinton's
"bimbos" and said that waiving $100 bills in a trailer park would get
those women....

The Arabs and Soros and other Clinton Foundation contributors had to
wave Millions at Hillary to get her to give blow jobs.... and sell out
America. We all know what the "Cajun" Carville and Hillary think of
that kind of behavior and the only difference between Hillary and what
she called Bill's bimbos was the price.

Making Hillary a *high dollar whore* according to Carville and Hillary
herself.

--
That's Karma

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/imageedit_661_8492488045.jpg

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/3674/1018/original.jpg

I-WAS-JUST-GANG-PROB...@IRS.FBI.NSA.CIA.EPA.FCC.DHS.CDC.DEA.DOE.ATF.DOT.IDIOCRACY.gov

Dechucka

Oct 16, 2016, 4:28:14 PM10/16/16

"rbowman" <bow...@montana.com> wrote in message
The Jews, gypsies, mentally ill, homosexual, intellectual etc Germans may
disagree with you

Dechucka

Oct 16, 2016, 4:29:31 PM10/16/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in message
You are economically illiterate aren't you

edhnF⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄Dudsn

Oct 16, 2016, 6:25:21 PM10/16/16
Even Jesus had detractors.

From all the historical videos I have seen, the Fuhrer did have the
support of the majority of the people in Germany. He saved Germany from
utter ruin.

If Hitler was assassinated before the war, or if Germany had won the
war, he would have gone down in history as a great leader.

12 Things You Were Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany
<http://www.topinfopost.com/2015/01/05/things-you-were-not-told-about-hitler>

1. Hitler Broke Free from the International Banking Cartels
2. Hitler Created a Thriving Economy with No Unemployment
3. Hitler Emphasized Respect for Women, Children and Strong Family Values
4. Nazi Preservation of Environment and Animals
5. Hitler Banned Experimentation on Animals (Vivisection)
6. Hitler Funded Research into “Free Energy” Technologies
7. German Workers Were Well-Treated
8. Organized Industrial Production & Farming
9. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans
10. No Citizen Will Starve or Freeze
11. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission
12. Nazi’s Created a Culture that Cherished Music

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 16, 2016, 6:56:12 PM10/16/16
Hillary is intent on *taking over* the international banking cartels.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
1.0.6 - Government produces NOTHING... NOT wealth and NOT products for
consumption. And without those, Government has nothing to redistribute.

Obama is NOT redistributing what counts, and that is the ability to
create wealth and products, that's *NOT* something Obama can transfer
"just like he can't write an executive order creating another Mozart"
instead Obama is attacking wealth creation and attacking production and
the people that do it.... the result is less of both so he has less and
less to redistribute. What's sad is that Obama the Socialist, isn't
even a very smart Socialist. How can you redistribute what you don't
have, the French "Socialist Prime Minister" learned that in less time
than Obama and the French Prime Minister wasn't touted as the Harvard
Genius that Obama was.

Dechucka

Oct 16, 2016, 6:59:20 PM10/16/16

"edhnF⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄Dudsn" <OT...@PfQvV.com> wrote in message
but not humans

> 6. Hitler Funded Research into “Free Energy” Technologies

Wacko ones like the Nazi bell

> 7. German Workers Were Well-Treated

except in the camps

> 8. Organized Industrial Production & Farming
> 9. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans

Well reduced it unlaess you were Jewish

> 10. No Citizen Will Starve or Freeze

except in the camps

> 11. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission
> 12. Nazi’s Created a Culture that Cherished Music

13 Responsible for for the deaths of about 8% of the German 1939 population

Bugger I was wrong he was obviously a great guy misunderstood by the world

tjvVW⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄GPvKT

Oct 16, 2016, 7:34:07 PM10/16/16
The "Free Energy" might mean "Atomic Energy" which was unheard of at the
time. The German Jew, Albert Einstein, brought the technology to the US
and helped you win the war.

The Nazis also pioneered rocket technology. Later the US kidnapped all
their Nazi rocket scientist to work for NASA. Maybe you owe your
scientific advancement to Hitler and the Nazis.

>> 7. German Workers Were Well-Treated
>
> except in the camps

The US also had internment camps for their own citizens during WWII. Do
you know that?

>> 8. Organized Industrial Production & Farming
>> 9. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans
>
> Well reduced it unless you were Jewish

Antisemitism was rife in whole Europe and they were happy to round up
the Jews to the camp. I wonder why.

>> 10. No Citizen Will Starve or Freeze
>
> except in the camps

They were technically "prisoners". Nobody gives royal treatments to
prisoners.

>> 11. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission
>> 12. Nazi’s Created a Culture that Cherished Music
>
> 13 Responsible for for the deaths of about 8% of the German 1939 population

Those Germans were killed by the enemies of Germany, not Hitler.

> Bugger I was wrong he was obviously a great guy misunderstood by the world

You are not alone.

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2016, 7:55:33 PM10/16/16
In article <k7TMz.131657$WV4....@fx12.fr7>,
edhnF?? ÇlÇâÇáÇàÇîÇô ? ÇvÇÅÇéÇéÇÅÇÇÇÖ ??Dudsn <OT...@PfQvV.com> wrote:

> Even Jesus had detractors.
>
> From all the historical videos I have seen, the Fuhrer did have the
> support of the majority of the people in Germany. He saved Germany from
> utter ruin.

That's a triple Godwin, and you didn't even need anyone else to help.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 16, 2016, 7:57:33 PM10/16/16

> In article <k7TMz.131657$WV4....@fx12.fr7>,
> edhnF?? ÇlÇâÇáÇà ÇîÇô ? ÇvÇÅÇéÇéÇÅÇÇÇÖ ??Dudsn <OT...@PfQvV.com> wrote:
>
>> Even Jesus had detractors.
>>
>> From all the historical videos I have seen, the Fuhrer did have the
>> support of the majority of the people in Germany. He saved Germany from
>> utter ruin.

And then drove it off the cliff....

Hillary will take us off the same cliff Hitler took Germany off.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
94 - *He has the most who is most content with the least*
-Diogenes-

news16

Oct 16, 2016, 8:19:54 PM10/16/16
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 19:34:05 -0400, tjvVW⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷
⛄GPvKT
wrote:

> The "Free Energy" might mean "Atomic Energy"

It doesn't and never has.

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2016, 9:03:08 PM10/16/16
> > 1. Hitler Broke Free from the International Banking Cartels

International Banking Cartel = International Jewish Conspiracy. This guy is an
anti-semitic conspiracy nut.

> > 2. Hitler Created a Thriving Economy with No Unemployment

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember he funded the budget deficits by robbing
rich Jews.

> > 3. Hitler Emphasized Respect for Women, Children and Strong Family Values

Women were seen only as breeders of baby nazis.

> > 4. Nazi Preservation of Environment and Animals

Hitler was a hypochondriac and followed some daft notions.

> > 5. Hitler Banned Experimentation on Animals (Vivisection)
>
> but not humans
>
> > 6. Hitler Funded Research into “Free Energy” Technologies
>
> Wacko ones like the Nazi bell
>
> > 7. German Workers Were Well-Treated

In order to produce weapons. NSDAP didn't give a shit about them as humans.

> except in the camps

True story: Some of the valued machinists were Jews. People like Speer pointed
out that throwing them into concentration camps was reducing war production.
Hitler decided killing Jews was more important. (Hitler also decided carting
Jews to murder camps was more important than getting supplies to the army.)
Slave labour did not supply the trained and motivated workers needed for their
weapons technology.

> > 8. Organized Industrial Production & Farming

Skilled workers who didn't complain were allowed to retain a pretence of freedom.

> > 9. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans
>
> Well reduced it unlaess you were Jewish

The worst criminals were incorporated into the government. The Third Reich was a
kleptocracy. Again health was only a concern for the war effort, not the
humanity of the individuals.

> > 10. No Citizen Will Starve or Freeze
>
> except in the camps

Actually all of them starved. It has to do with starting a two front war with
bombers overhead.

> > 11. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission

A result of Hitler's hypochondria.

> > 12. Nazi’s Created a Culture that Cherished Music

I don't know about generally but they were fans of Wagner's anti-semitic crap.

> 13 Responsible for for the deaths of about 8% of the German 1939 population
>
> Bugger I was wrong he was obviously a great guy misunderstood by the world

He also did a number on Poland, Denmark, Norway, France, Belgium, Czechoslavkia,
Belorus, Holland, Luxembourg, Greece, Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Russia, and others.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:31:04 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct news16 wrote:
>On Fri, 14 Oct Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> If true it would constitute treason and she would be eligible for
>> capital punishment.
>
>Shhe woudn;t be the first Sec of state to arm a "terrorist" organisation.
>at least Ronnie Raygon could see both sides.

Obama was wrong to trade cash to Iran for hostages. He should have
taken a lesson from Reagan and traded arms.

In 2002, our guys were facing stinger missiles provided to the Taliban
by Reagan in the eighties.

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

"Grab them by the pussy? Sounds like what Hillary did
to him during the first debate." -- Bill Mahr

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:33:07 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...
>NOT that she sold the guns directly to ISIS but that she's so fucking
>stupid that ISIS took advantage of Hillary....

Hillary armed ISIS in the same way that Reagan armed the Taliban.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:37:09 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 17:44:19 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>Yes she was but the Snopes article claims it was incompetence that
>landed the guns in the hands of ISIS and the guns were actually destined
>for elsewhere.

Hillary was incompetent in the same way Reagan was when he traded arms
to Iran for hostages or armed warlords in Afghanistan who later used
those weapons against US troops.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:42:12 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>On 10/14/2016 06:02 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>> Yes she was but the Snopes article claims it was incompetence that
>>> landed the guns in the hands of ISIS and the guns were actually destined
>>> for elsewhere.
>> So she didn't run guns to ISIS or start ISIS. Cool
>I said that's what SNOPES says.... of course you have to believe them
>to believe that Hillary is Only incompetent and NOT a criminal.

Snopes didn't say that or you'd have already quoted it.

>Personally I think Hillary is both incompetent and a criminal.

Personally, I don't think you think at all.

>Snopes are also Partisan Leftist liars.

Only when you don't like what they post.

>They only get it right once in a while.

I've never seen them proven wrong. If they have been, post your
proof.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:43:47 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:46:23 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty
<Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 10/14/2016 06:00 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <lLbMz.14942$hd2...@fx11.iad>,
>> Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...
>>
>> That's not the job of the State Department.
>>
>> That was a CIA operation.
>>
>> Out of the Benghazi consulate.
>>
>The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>
>Which means he worked for Hillary.

The Ambassador wasn't running guns. David Petraeus was. The
Ambassador got caught in crossfire that, if there were any justice,
would have killed Petraeus.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:47:15 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct Siri Cruise wrote:
> Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>> > That's not the job of the State Department.
>> > That was a CIA operation.
>> > Out of the Benghazi consulate.
>> The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>> Which means he worked for Hillary.
>
>Ah.....so you don't understand the difference between an embassy and a consulate.

Or the CIA and the State Department.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:49:44 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 19:11:39 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty
<Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 10/14/2016 06:53 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <3fdMz.70964$uv1....@fx03.iad>,
>> Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>>>
>>> Which means he worked for Hillary.
>>
>> Ah.....so you don't understand the difference between an embassy and a consulate.
>>
>Do you understand the difference between an Ambassador working in the
>State department and a CIA black operation?

I do and Benghazi was a CIA black operation running guns to US
friendly forces in the area. The enemies of those forces targeted the
CIA operatives running the guns and the Ambassador had the bad luck to
visit Benghazi that day.

The reason State didn't send reinforcements to Benghazi is because it
wasn't a State installation that was under threat, it was a CIA one.
It was David Petraeus' job to secure Benghazi and he didn't do it.

Governor Swill

Oct 16, 2016, 10:51:19 PM10/16/16
On Fri, 14 Oct Winston_Smith wrote:
>On Fri, 14 Oct rbowman wrote:
>>On 10/14/2016 SgOLO?? ?????? ? ??????? ??AHlXD wrote:
>>> Hillary is as pure as Virgin Mary.
>>I'm waiting for the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Hillary any time
>>now... Can't happen soon enough.

>Too bad cloning dinosaurs is still a ways off or we could look forward
>to the CONSUMPTION of the Blessed Virgin Hillary.

They'd eat Trump first. Fatty meat always tastes better.

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2016, 11:08:52 PM10/16/16
In article <nu15em$9k4$3...@dont-email.me>, news16 <new...@woa.com.au> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 19:34:05 -0400, tjvVW?? Mighty ? Wannabe ?
> ?GPvKT
> wrote:
>

> > The "Free Energy" might mean "Atomic Energy"
>
> It doesn't and never has.

I don't think Germany ever got around to a working reactor unlike the US which
even had breeder reactors for the Fat Boy bomb.

Dechucka

Oct 16, 2016, 11:30:42 PM10/16/16

"tjvVW⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄GPvKT" <Zw...@HgbJY.com> wrote in message
Yes as did Australia. Did they systematically muder or work to death
millions in those camps.

Yep the Germans in these camps were not well treated

>>> 8. Organized Industrial Production & Farming
>>> 9. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans
>>
>> Well reduced it unless you were Jewish
>
> Antisemitism was rife in whole Europe and they were happy to round up the
> Jews to the camp. I wonder why.
>

>>> 10. No Citizen Will Starve or Freeze
>>
>> except in the camps
>
> They were technically "prisoners". Nobody gives royal treatments to
> prisoners.

No they weren't

>>> 11. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission
>>> 12. Nazi’s Created a Culture that Cherished Music
>>
>> 13 Responsible for for the deaths of about 8% of the German 1939
>> population
>
> Those Germans were killed by the enemies of Germany, not Hitler.

He was responsible for 1) knocking off a fair few by his internal policies
@0 knocking off the rest by his external policies

>> Bugger I was wrong he was obviously a great guy misunderstood by the
>> world
>
> You are not alone.

but I wasn't being serious

Dechucka

Oct 16, 2016, 11:32:50 PM10/16/16

>> In article <k7TMz.131657$WV4....@fx12.fr7>,
>> edhnF?? ÇlÇâÇáÇà ÇîÇô ? ÇvÇÅÇéÇéÇÅÇÇÇÖ ??Dudsn
>> <OT...@PfQvV.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Even Jesus had detractors.
>>>
>>> From all the historical videos I have seen, the Fuhrer did have the
>>> support of the majority of the people in Germany. He saved Germany from
>>> utter ruin.
>
> And then drove it off the cliff....
>
> Hillary will take us off the same cliff Hitler took Germany off.

Who she going to gas? Who's she going to invade?

rbowman

Oct 17, 2016, 12:38:33 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 08:51 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct Winston_Smith wrote:
>>> I'm waiting for the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Hillary any time
>>> now... Can't happen soon enough.
>
>> Too bad cloning dinosaurs is still a ways off or we could look forward
>> to the CONSUMPTION of the Blessed Virgin Hillary.
>
> They'd eat Trump first. Fatty meat always tastes better.

Clinton is filling out those pantsuits quite well. I do agree that Trump
would be more tender and tasty than that old stewing hen. You'd have to
boil her for days to make an edible pot of Clinton and dumplings.

rbowman

Oct 17, 2016, 12:40:55 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 09:32 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> Who she going to gas?

Assad's army. 'Oopsie. Sorry. We thought they were Daesh.'

> Who's she going to invade?

Russia?

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2016, 12:54:07 AM10/17/16
In article <e5j80cp6r7e1qr6ls...@4ax.com>,
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:21:46 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
> >The burden of proof is on the asserter. I don't have any proof burden to
> >disprove some Saudi's claim. The burden is on you.
>
> Nice weasel. Given your track record so far, anything anyone presents,

Actually it's the normal expectation amongst intelligent people.

> I answered your question. If you want to reject the answer, the proof
> validating that rejection is on you.

Already did. It's an assertion without proof by an organisation known for being
wrong.

> The Saudi report is there as an image, in English. If you want to say
> it's a forgery, then the burden of proof for that claim is on you.
> Otherwise, I have answered the question you put.

Or it can be a non-forgery record of a lie. I know you don't want to include
that possibility, because the burden would be on zero hedge to research and find
some hints of the international transfer of that much money.

You know, the kind of thing a reputable newpaper does.

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2016, 12:54:24 AM10/17/16
In article <d3f80c924kjhhsid8...@4ax.com>,
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Oct Winston_Smith wrote:
> >>I'm waiting for the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Hillary any time
> >>now... Can't happen soon enough.
>
> >Too bad cloning dinosaurs is still a ways off or we could look forward
> >to the CONSUMPTION of the Blessed Virgin Hillary.
>
> They'd eat Trump first. Fatty meat always tastes better.

Sharks spit out surfers because they taste bad. I wonder how Drumpf would fare.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 12:55:06 AM10/17/16
They can't....They are gone.... Maybe you could take the hint?

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:10:43 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 6:34 PM, tjvVW⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄GPvKT wrote:

> The "Free Energy" might mean "Atomic Energy" which was unheard of at the
> time. The German Jew, Albert Einstein, brought the technology to the US
> and helped you win the war.
>
> The Nazis also pioneered rocket technology. Later the US kidnapped all
> their Nazi rocket scientist to work for NASA. Maybe you owe your
> scientific advancement to Hitler and the Nazis.

Wrong.. A couple of American Brothers(Lawrence) broke the methods of
attaining Nuclear materials in 1931..Received the Nobel Prize in 1938.
Einstein warned Roosevelt that the Germans were working on Nuclear
weapons research and aid in bringing Nils Bohoer(heavy water) to America
Einstein was not a Nuclear Physicist. But you have heard or Lawrence
Livermore labs and the U of California Berkley Radiation labs. Those
boys came off a farm near Canton South Dakota.

> Antisemitism was rife in whole Europe and they were happy to round up
> the Jews to the camp. I wonder why.

Because the Jews were tinkering with the economic system to the Jews
advantage. The Rothschilds controlled all the money in Germany and the
rest of Europe. Hitlers main attract was the promise to remove Germany
from the Rothschild imprisonment by the Golden chains of WWI. The first
Jews sent to prison camps were criminals. Even America has troubles with
them. Meyer Lanski was the Mobs Jewish accountant and some say
tactician. He is the one that took over Cuba for the Mob. Also got us
all kicked out of Cuba.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:13:15 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 10:08 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <nu15em$9k4$3...@dont-email.me>, news16 <new...@woa.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 19:34:05 -0400, tjvVW?? Mighty ? ï¼·ï½ ï½Žï½Žï½ ï½‚ï½… ?
>> ?GPvKT
>> wrote:
>>

>>> The "Free Energy" might mean "Atomic Energy"
>>
>> It doesn't and never has.
>
> I don't think Germany ever got around to a working reactor unlike the US which
> even had breeder reactors for the Fat Boy bomb.

They had assembled one under a church..That was close to working.. The
USA transported it and finished it to see how well it worked..Did OK
..Nothing outstanding. Lack of funding and material is all that kept it
from being completed by the Nazi's

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:34:45 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 8:02 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> 1. Hitler Broke Free from the International Banking Cartels
>
> International Banking Cartel = International Jewish Conspiracy. This guy is an
> anti-semitic conspiracy nut.

What is wrong with not liking Jews that have fucked up your country?

>>> 2. Hitler Created a Thriving Economy with No Unemployment
>
> I'm not sure, but I seem to remember he funded the budget deficits by robbing
> rich Jews.

Actually he gave them orders to take their money and get the Hell out in
1933. The Jews figured they were the rich class and fuck Hitler.. Himler
tired of their bullshit in 1938 and the the shit hit thfan for the
Jews.. The Rich Jews bought their way out and the poor Jews got the shaft.

>>> 3. Hitler Emphasized Respect for Women, Children and Strong Family Values
>
> Women were seen only as breeders of baby nazis.

I suppose they should have been breeders for the Jews? And which are you
a breeder for?

>>> 4. Nazi Preservation of Environment and Animals
>
> Hitler was a hypochondriac and followed some daft notions.

Change that name to Hillary and you are right.

>>> 5. Hitler Banned Experimentation on Animals (Vivisection)
>>
>> but not humans
>>
>>> 6. Hitler Funded Research into “Free Energy†Technologies
>>
>> Wacko ones like the Nazi bell
>>
>>> 7. German Workers Were Well-Treated
>
> In order to produce weapons. NSDAP didn't give a shit about them as humans.

Is that why the German workers were so productive and versitile? Why
they invented so many things that we all stole after the war. Their Dye
trade was fantastic and went into everything.

>> except in the camps
>
> True story: Some of the valued machinists were Jews.

Soo?? Is that the Jews take on it or the Germans. Keep in mind the
finest tooling machinist were in Switzerland and many were Italian also.

People like Speer pointed
> out that throwing them into concentration camps was reducing war production.
> Hitler decided killing Jews was more important.

Himmlers decision. Hitler was more interest in the Western front war.

(Hitler also decided carting
> Jews to murder camps was more important than getting supplies to the army.)

You gotta be the dumbest broad alive.. We bombed Germanys transportation
system to continuous ruble from early 1943 to the end of the war. The
German people were starving to death along with the concentration camp
inmates.

> Slave labour did not supply the trained and motivated workers needed for their
> weapons technology.

Apparently you have never seen the total of Germany weapons systems
spread all across Europe..From Peenemunde to the Energy Beam system
derived from Tesla. We bombed all of that many times and yet vast
concrete impervious structures still remain. Germany given a couple more
years to prepare might not have be defeated. The japanese set the ground
rules by attacking Pearl Harbor...After being enticed in by the fucking
Democrats.

>>> 8. Organized Industrial Production & Farming
>
> Skilled workers who didn't complain were allowed to retain a pretence of freedom.
>
>>> 9. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans
>>
>> Well reduced it unlaess you were Jewish
>
> The worst criminals were incorporated into the government. The Third Reich was a
> kleptocracy. Again health was only a concern for the war effort, not the
> humanity of the individuals.

One of the most efficient Governments ever!!!! Not a nice one ...But
efficient.

>>> 10. No Citizen Will Starve or Freeze
>>
>> except in the camps
>
> Actually all of them starved. It has to do with starting a two front war with
> bombers overhead.

Nope...Merely the USW and GB bombing the shit out of everything. Dresden
was our war crime! So was Hiroshima and Nagasaki along with all the
other civilian populations we bombed.

>>> 11. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission
>
> A result of Hitler's hypochondria.
>
>>> 12. Nazi’s Created a Culture that Cherished Music
>
> I don't know about generally but they were fans of Wagner's anti-semitic crap.

When you write insperational music like that..let us know.

>> 13 Responsible for for the deaths of about 8% of the German 1939 population
>>
>> Bugger I was wrong he was obviously a great guy misunderstood by the world
>
> He also did a number on Poland, Denmark, Norway, France, Belgium, Czechoslavkia,
> Belorus, Holland, Luxembourg, Greece, Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Russia, and others.

It was over the Bolsheviks that were destroying Europe and America.
Bolshevik is just another name for Jews that are Marxist Murderous
SOB's. Tsar Alexander and his entire Family were murdered by these Swine
in 1914...Not to be forgotten The Tsar was Austrian/German.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:35:54 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 6:57 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>> In article <k7TMz.131657$WV4....@fx12.fr7>,
>> edhnF?? ÇlÇâÇáÇà ÇîÇô ? ÇvÇÅÇéÇéÇÅÇÇÇÖ ??Dudsn <OT...@PfQvV.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Even Jesus had detractors.
>>>
>>> From all the historical videos I have seen, the Fuhrer did have the
>>> support of the majority of the people in Germany. He saved Germany from
>>> utter ruin.
>
> And then drove it off the cliff....
>
> Hillary will take us off the same cliff Hitler took Germany off.

There will be no Marshall Plan to reconstruct us.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:37:03 AM10/17/16
Already in motion..Syria, Libya, Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq...etc...etc...

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:37:58 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 4:09 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <nturd2$5l8$4...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>>> Hitler looked like he worked up a sweat at a few of his rallies.
>>>
>>> He and Hillary are like peas in a pod.
>>

>> Actually Hillary make Hitler look good.
>>>

> A double Godwin. Let's go for a triple.

You are certainly a silly Broad.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:48:12 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 9:47 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>>> The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>>> Which means he worked for Hillary.
>>
>> Ah.....so you don't understand the difference between an embassy and a consulate.
>
> Or the CIA and the State Department.

So here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in
order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia
without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal
through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the
shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own
military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by

one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and
the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team
recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of
Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full
panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers.
This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given
to multiple commando teams.
It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies,
because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential

use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus
after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a
spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed
treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a
private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama,
two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a
Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban
knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without
Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban

began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban
Generals.
Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a

traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman
that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom
is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will
support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called
in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Copied and pasted...and pasted again and again and again until everyone
reads

> Swill

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:48:53 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 9:43 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:46:23 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty
> <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/2016 06:00 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> That's not the job of the State Department.
>>>
>>> That was a CIA operation.
>>>
>>> Out of the Benghazi consulate.
>>>
>> The Ambassador worked for the State Department...
>>
>> Which means he worked for Hillary.
>
> The Ambassador wasn't running guns. David Petraeus was. The
> Ambassador got caught in crossfire that, if there were any justice,
> would have killed Petraeus.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 1:49:32 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 9:33 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>
>> Snopes tells you Hillary is incompetent at running guns to rebels...
>> NOT that she sold the guns directly to ISIS but that she's so fucking
>> stupid that ISIS took advantage of Hillary....
>
> Hillary armed ISIS in the same way that Reagan armed the Taliban.

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2016, 2:07:10 AM10/17/16
In article <nu1nt1$ftg$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> What is wrong with not liking Jews that have fucked up your country?

Why I am not surprised you are another anti-semitic conspiracy nut?

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 2:21:41 AM10/17/16
On 10/17/2016 1:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <nu1nt1$ftg$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> What is wrong with not liking Jews that have fucked up your country?
>
> Why I am not surprised you are another anti-semitic conspiracy nut?

History is what it is. Your lack of education speaks harshly of our
education system.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 2:23:10 AM10/17/16
There are a lot a spoiled parts that need to be trimmed first.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 17, 2016, 2:24:08 AM10/17/16
On 10/16/2016 11:54 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <d3f80c924kjhhsid8...@4ax.com>,
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Too bad cloning dinosaurs is still a ways off or we could look forward
>>> to the CONSUMPTION of the Blessed Virgin Hillary.
>>
>> They'd eat Trump first. Fatty meat always tastes better.
>
> Sharks spit out surfers because they taste bad. I wonder how Drumpf would fare.

Why? Are you contemplating taking a bit out of him?

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2016, 2:31:22 AM10/17/16
> > The "Free Energy" might mean "Atomic Energy" which was unheard of at the
> > time. The German Jew, Albert Einstein, brought the technology to the US
> > and helped you win the war.

Free Energy is an insanity that claims you can create new energy out of nothing.

Einstein brought himself and his hope of a unified field theory to the US. The
science of fission arrived via post in scientific journals. The technology was
lab work that produced miniscule amounts of fission. UK started the technology
then shared it with the US which had the industrial capacity that wasn't being
bombed.

> > The Nazis also pioneered rocket technology. Later the US kidnapped all

Solid fuel rockets have been around for centuries. Goddard in the US pioneered
liquid fuel rockets, but never got the same kind of government backing Oberth
and von Braun did.

> > their Nazi rocket scientist to work for NASA. Maybe you owe your
> > scientific advancement to Hitler and the Nazis.

Like what? Nuclear fission was discoverred and explained in Germany by anti-
NSDAP people, one of whom fled Germany because she was a Jew. So that owes
nothing to NSDAP. Jets? England was only a few months behind them all the way,
and the English jet engine was more practical than the German one. German style
axial compressors had to wait for postwar alloys before they became commercially
viable. What else? How to murder people on an industrial scale? Yeah, we can
credit that to NSDAP.

> Wrong.. A couple of American Brothers(Lawrence) broke the methods of
> attaining Nuclear materials in 1931..Received the Nobel Prize in 1938.
> Einstein warned Roosevelt that the Germans were working on Nuclear

Einstein signed a letter someone else wrote. Szilard? I forget. Einstein had no
theoretical or practical knowledge to work on that.

> weapons research and aid in bringing Nils Bohoer(heavy water) to America
> Einstein was not a Nuclear Physicist. But you have heard or Lawrence
> Livermore labs and the U of California Berkley Radiation labs. Those
> boys came off a farm near Canton South Dakota.

The Manhattan Project depended on Americans, British, and a whole passel of
Europeans who fled Hitler and Mussolini because they were Jews or too fond of
freedom.

> > Antisemitism was rife in whole Europe and they were happy to round up
> > the Jews to the camp. I wonder why.
>
> Because the Jews were tinkering with the economic system to the Jews

Because assholes like you can't take responsibility for your own fuckups so you
blame the 'Joos'.

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2016, 2:32:17 AM10/17/16
In article <nu1lim$9g3$3...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> > The Jews, gypsies, mentally ill, homosexual, intellectual etc Germans
> > may disagree with you
>
> They can't....They are gone.... Maybe you could take the hint?

Yes. That you are too unhinged to be granted even dog catcher levels of
influence.

Siri Cruise

Oct 17, 2016, 2:34:43 AM10/17/16
In article <e6j32l...@mid.individual.net>, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:

> On 10/16/2016 09:32 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> > Who she going to gas?
>
> Assad's army. 'Oopsie. Sorry. We thought they were Daesh.'

The only one I've heard say to bomb Syria was Drumpf. Wait. Wrong. Scratch that.
He wants us to invade Syria, send our army against Assad's and Putin's armies.

> > Who's she going to invade?
>
> Russia?

The only one I've heard threatenning war in Europe is Drumpf who wants to start
a war in Ukraine.
It is loading more messages.