A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

Al Sharpton reminds "bloodsucking Jews" to vote for John Kerry

22 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:07:132004. 10. 22.
John Kerry consorting with racist and anti-Semite Al "Bloodsucking Jews
and white interlopers" Sharpton, whom he welcomed as a keynote speaker
at the Democratic National Convention:
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/30/elec04.prez.forum/vert.sharpton.kerry.jpg
http://nandotimes.nandomedia.com/ips_rich_content/23-sharpton.jpg

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110004192
(Excerpts only, click on the link for the whole article.)
Democrats Embrace 'Impresario of Hatred'

BY FRED SIEGEL
Monday, October 20, 2003 12:00 p.m. EDT

(Editor's note: This article appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Feb.
29, 2000.)

"It would have taken no great effort for the reporters covering the
Apollo debate to have walked across 125th Street from the theater to
visit Freddy's Fashion Mart, where in 1995 eight people died in a
murderous rampage inspired by Mr. Sharpton."

"[Sharpton] turned a landlord-tenant dispute between the Jewish owner of
Freddy's and a black subtenant into a theater of hatred. Picketers from
Mr. Sharpton's National Action Network, sometimes joined by "the Rev."
himself, marched daily outside the store, screaming about "bloodsucking
Jews" and "Jew bastards" and threatening to burn the building down."

"After weeks of increasingly violent rhetoric, one of the protesters,
Roland Smith, took Mr. Sharpton's words about ousting the "white
interloper" to heart. He ran into the store shouting, "It's on!" He shot
and wounded three whites and a Pakistani, whom he apparently mistook for
a Jew. Then he set the fire, which killed five Hispanics, one Guyanese
and one African-American--a security guard whom protesters had taunted
as a "cracker lover."" [A "cracker lover" is to Black supremacists what
a "n*gger lover" is to the Ku Klux Klan.]

--Bill

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:27:212004. 10. 22.
Dear MoveOn Students,

The latest national polls tell us that the undecided 6% has not yet made up
its mind – and that most plan to do so within the next week. Of these, 18-24
year olds still the largest single group. We are the most difficult group
for campaigns to call, mail, or advertise to. In fact, if you’re not already
on campus or in someone’s address book, it’s almost impossible to reach us.
That’s where you come in.

We’ve produced a series of clear and effective posters that contrast the
candidates on issues that matter to us, like jobs after college, student
debt, health care for young people, and the draft. They’re free for you to
download, print and put in every hallway, elevator and bathroom stall you
can get your hands on.

http://www.moveonstudentaction.org/posters

This election directly affects our lives. Did you know that:
• Under Bush, Young Americans became the fastest growing segment of the
population without health care?
• Unemployment for college graduates has doubled in the last 4 years?
• Bush tried to eliminate fixed rate loan consolidation, increasing student
debt by an average of $5,500?

Chances are the undecided guy down the hall doesn’t know these things. So
give him a poster, or hang it outside his door and in every high traffic
area on campus.

http://www.moveonstudentaction.org/posters

The posters will help you cover campus, but what about all the people you
know from everywhere else?

We’ve loaded up the Vote Multiplier with fact sheets on the issues, flash
animations, and even a series of hilarious movies that ask the question
“what if the Bush Administration were your roommate?”

With one click you can upload your entire address book from Outlook, Palm,
or Facebook.com. Then you can send everyone an "issue card" full of
powerful, funny, informative fact sheets, animations and short movies.

http://www.moveonstudentaction.org/vm

People will make up their mind this week somehow – lets make sure it’s this
way and not from tomorrow night’s Fox News.

Thanks for all you do,

- Noah, Manasee, Paul, Meighan, Ben
The MoveOn Student Action Team

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Faye King

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:26:282004. 10. 22.
Can some one help me?

I am curious to find out why those of Jewish Faith support Democrats so
much. I do not want to make this a political issue rather I am looking to
better understand their motives.

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:31:332004. 10. 22.
Tonight on Countdown

It's just 11 days until the presidential election, whatcha gonna do?
"I'm going to a battleground state!"

Of course, THAT could have been George Bush and John Kerry's holler for many
months now, but with the election less than a fortnight away, the
battleground rotation, so to speak, is speeding up.

Florida, Florida, Florida: Among the sunsine-state-stumpers this weekend --
Hillary Clinton and Al Gore.

George Bush will campaign in Florida today, then hit up the other two big
battleground states, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

And hold on, Pennsylvania.... here he comes... Bill Clinton's return to the
campaign trail happens Monday in that state. Paparazzi express.

Yes, the usual suspects are going to the obvious places. When George Bush
goes to Pennsylvania today for the 41st time, he will have been to that
state more often than his beloved Crawford.

As for the polls... SMILE, there's at least one poll to make either
candidate happy.

The latest AP poll puts Kerry up, 49 to 46, but nearly within the margin of
error, today's Zogby has Bush up two points, 47 to 45. Kerry leads with the
18-24 age group, Bush leads with the 25-32 year olds.
The latest poll from Pennsylvania, meanwhile, shows Kerry opening up a five
point lead in that crucial state.

As for new campaign ads: BEWARE OF THE WOLVES.

Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann broadcasts LIVE at 8 pm et, and the count is
never complete without you. Join us.

Keith is back! .... and just in time for the Friday NEWSQUIZ.

* Kerry's Rolling Stone interview.

* The O'Reilly Case: settlement in the offing?

That's some of what we're working on for tonight's show.

Finally,
Beverly Mitchell left her home in Douglas County, Georgia, for a two week
vacation in Greece.
She returned to find that everything, from furniture and dishes to clothes,
had been removed. Even most of the carpeting was gone, and the house had
been redecorated. The culprit was apparently a woman by the name of Beverly
Valentine, who had broken in with a shovel. She had even had the
electricity switched to her name and moved in a washer-dryer. The sheriff
found her in the bathroom and charged her with burglary. No word on what
possessed Valentine thusly.
But that's what I call an Extreme Home Makeover.

Keith blogs!
http://bloggermann.msnbc.com

-- Carey Fox

Countdown Home: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/

More:
Leaders of Iraq's religious parties have emerged as the country's most
popular politicians and would win the largest share of votes if an election
were held today, while the U.S.-backed government of interim Prime Minister
Ayad Allawi is losing serious ground, according to a U.S.-financed poll by
the International Republican Institute. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6303257/

A 20-year-old man has pleaded guilty to using the Madison County Jail's
checking account number to help him meet women online. A jail inmate on
another charge, Wroten was issued a check upon his release for cash he had
on him and turned over to the jail when he was booked into custody. Wroten
then took the account number from the check and gave it to the Internet
dating service when he joined. The money was electronically transferred from
the jail's account to the dating service.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ONLINE_DATING_JAIL?SITE=NWCN&TEMPLATE=STRANGEHEADS.html&SECTION=HOME

In a study that gives new meaning to the concept of a "killer commute,"
researchers have concluded that people caught in traffic are three times
more likely to suffer a heart attack within the hour than those who aren't
tied up on the road.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=5&u=/nm/20041022/od_nm/health_traffic_dc

America's Hooters restaurant chain plans to open its first China outlet in
Shanghai Friday, bringing its racy combination of cold beer, chicken wings
and skimpily dressed waitresses to one of the world's fastest growing
economies. http://www.ajc.com/business/content/business/1004/22hooters.html

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:33:212004. 10. 22.
IS THE NRA BEHIND THE STOLEN HONOR "DOCUMENTARY" TO BE AIRED BY SINCLAIR
BROADCASTING?

Dear StoptheNRA member:

Can it be true that the NRA is behind the Stolen Honor "documentary"
attacking John Kerry to be aired in part or in its entirety by Sinclair
Broadcasting?

We have received credible information from a source inside the NRA that the
NRA is a significant funder of the Stolen Honor "documentary" which is
scheduled to be aired on 62 stations owned by Sinclair Broadcasting in late
October. This "documentary" is the source of much controversy as it is a
blatant political attack on a presidential candidate days before an election
and is being aired by a broadcast company owned by supporters of President
Bush. They are characterizing it as "news" and claiming not to be subject to
election laws.

The NRA has made no secret of its disdain for election laws and using its
resources to try and get around these laws and impact the election. The NRA
has a history of trying to circumvent these laws by attempting to buy TV
stations, expressing desires to broadcast from Mexico or even from a ship
offshore in international waters. By allegedly funding this "documentary"
and working with an existing pro-Bush broadcaster to air it, they are
succeeding where they have failed in the past. They need to be stopped from
making this end-run around our nation's election laws.

Consider this:

The Assistant General Counsel of the NRA, James H. Warner, appears in the
"documentary" as someone who is highly critical of John Kerry. Is this just
a coincidence?

We have been told by a source inside the NRA (whom we cannot identify to
protect him and his family) that the NRA is a significant funder of Stolen
Honor. The producers of Stolen Honor, Red, White and Blue Productions, a
for-profit company, brag on their website that they have received funding
from "individuals and entities nationwide" and are actively soliciting
contributions. Since when do for-profit companies or news organizations
solicit donations?

There is no reporting of contributors by Red, White and Blue Productions. No
accountability. Nothing. Is this just an attempt by the producers to
circumvent campaign finance laws and allow their supporters to hide their
identities?

Sinclair Broadcasting and the NRA have shown their support for President
Bush through endorsements and contributions. Is Red, White and Blue
Productions acting as the go-between in order for the NRA to get its wish
and use the airwaves to further its extreme political agenda?

All groups who are involved in broadcast activities that attempt to
influence elections (including the so-called 527 organizations) must
disclose their donors. Why does Red, White and Blue Productions think it is
exempt from this requirement?

The Washington bureau chief and top reporter for Sinclair Broadcast Group
was fired after he criticized the company's plans to produce a news program
based on a "documentary" critical of John Kerry. After his firing he was
"escorted out of the building." Are these people afraid the truth is going
to come out?

These are questions that need to be asked and investigated. Our nation's
campaign finance laws are there to make sure the rich and powerful do not
take over our election process. We supported campaign finance reform and the
NRA opposed it. They even lost their challenge to those laws in court. What
lengths will they go to by-pass these laws?

Time is running short. The election is almost here.

How You Can Help:

1) Call the offices of Campaign Finance Reform sponsors Senators McCain
(202-224-2235) and Senator Feingold (202-224-5323) and demand that the
Senate investigate who is funding the "documentary" produced by Red, White
and Blue Productions and to be aired in part by Sinclair Broadcasting.

2) Call Red White and Blue Productions at 717-213-4955 and demand they
release the names of the individuals and entities contributing to the making
of this "documentary."

3) Forward this e-mail to as many friends and relatives as you can. Time is
running out.

4) Please click here to make a contribution to our efforts to get to the
truth. Sensible gun laws need protection today.

Thank you,

stoptheNRA.com

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

PixelServer?j=EpRgSJ0MzJf-_v2Mejv72Q..

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:41:582004. 10. 22.

Faye King wrote:

> Can some one help me?
>
> I am curious to find out why those of Jewish Faith support Democrats so
> much. I do not want to make this a political issue rather I am looking to
> better understand their motives.

It's for the same reason many blue collar workers vote for Democrats:
"My daddy was a Democrat and my granddaddy was a Democrat, and the
Democrats were always the friend of the working man."

This may have been true 40 or 50 years ago. The modern Democratic Party
has unfortunately been hijacked by left-wing extremists. See
http://www.stentorian.com/politics/ for a comparison of Blue Dog
(traditional) and Yellow Dog (leftist) Democrats. I agree with the Blue
Dogs on many issues and even vote for their candidates. Kerry is,
unfortunatly, a Yellow Dog Democrat.

--Bill

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 19:43:502004. 10. 22.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> IS THE NRA BEHIND THE STOLEN HONOR "DOCUMENTARY" TO BE AIRED BY SINCLAIR
> BROADCASTING?
>
> Dear StoptheNRA member:
>
> Can it be true that the NRA is behind the Stolen Honor "documentary"
> attacking John Kerry to be aired in part or in its entirety by Sinclair
> Broadcasting?
>
> We have received credible information from a source inside the NRA that the
> NRA is a significant funder of the Stolen Honor "documentary" which is
> scheduled to be aired on 62 stations owned by Sinclair Broadcasting in late
> October. This "documentary" is the source of much controversy as it is a
> blatant political attack on a presidential candidate days before an election
> and is being aired by a broadcast company owned by supporters of President
> Bush. They are characterizing it as "news" and claiming not to be subject to
> election laws.

You mean the way MoveOn.org spends million$ of George $oro$ dollars to
attack Bush?

Do you know where I can see "Stolen Honor?" I tried to find it on TV the
other night but was unable to do so. (I'm in Pennsylvania.)

--Bill

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 20:09:582004. 10. 22.
FactCheck.org needs your help .

We are looking for examples of false or misleading political mail regarding
the presidential campaign. If you receive any, please send them to us.

We promise not to use your name without your permission, but we won't be
able to return the material you send. Please do include your name and a
telephone number or email address where we might contact you in case we have
questions.

The kind of mail we are looking for might be sent by the campaigns, or
political parties, or independent groups. Typically these mailings are
targeted to specific groups -- such as older voters, minority groups or gun
owners, for example. Since the messages aren't intended for a general
audience and are seldom seen by political reporters, those who send them
sometimes take more liberties with the facts than they would in TV or radio
advertising that is seen and heard by everybody.

With your help, we hope to shed some new light on this sort of tactic and
hold politicians accountable for any deceptions we can uncover.

Brooks Jackson
FactCheck.org
320 National Press Building
Washington, DC 20045

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 20:38:462004. 10. 22.
Because it was the Democrats who supported CIVIL RIGHTS and who created
Social Security and Medicare, and the great support for the Labour
Movement -- That is just for starters...

"Faye King" <fatemeh_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 20:39:202004. 10. 22.
FUCK OFF YOU IGNORANT REPUBLICAN BOLLOCKS OF A GNAT!

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 20:39:572004. 10. 22.
LOOK UP YOUR ARSE

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 21:08:132004. 10. 22.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> FUCK OFF YOU IGNORANT REPUBLICAN BOLLOCKS OF A GNAT!

Taking lessons from Dick Cheney and Theresa Heinz Kerry, are we?

--Bill

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 21:10:152004. 10. 22.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> Because it was the Democrats who supported CIVIL RIGHTS

That was then (1960s and 1950s), this is now.

Actually, more Democrats than Republicans (by percentage) voted AGAINST
the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

> and who created Social Security

A criminally fraudulent pyramid scheme that is going to screw those of
us who are now working.

> and Medicare, and the great support for the Labour Movement

Yes, our parents' and grandparents' Democrats were friends of the
working man. Again, that was then and this is now.

--Bill

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 21:11:032004. 10. 22.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> LOOK UP YOUR ARSE

The reply of a typical Kerry supporter who has no rational arguments.

--Bill

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 23:16:232004. 10. 22.
No, it was, is, and will be, you fucking moron.

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 22. 23:17:072004. 10. 22.
You cannot supply rational arguments to someone who is completely 100%
irrational and illogical!

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 0:47:522004. 10. 23.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> You cannot supply rational arguments to someone who is completely 100%
> irrational and illogical!

Am I frustrating you and getting you angry, or something like that???

Don't worry, I have that effect on a lot of my opponents (and genuine
enemies, like the Million Mom March-- which I destroyed four years ago).

http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/victory.html for the destruction of
the Million Mom March.

--Bill

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 4:48:042004. 10. 23.
------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:

"It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
the enemy during wartime."

http://tinyurl.com/4hg58

"I just got back from a trip that involved air
travel, I noticed the metal security door that
prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
and the following acronym came to mind given
its purpose:

RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
Exclusion Door)"

http://tinyurl.com/5qtxx

"You gonna try to exact a "price" from the United States,
Mr. Raghead Disease, I mean Aziz? We've got plenty of
Hellfire, Tomahawk, and Zuni missiles just waiting to realize
their purpose in life: to blow up raghead vermin that piss
off Uncle Sam."

http://tinyurl.com/5zm69

Quite frankly, if the militant Arabs really want
to make it a question of "them or us" (them = all
of militant "Islam," "us"= U.S., Israel, and Western
Civilization), then I would not hesitate to choose
"them" in an instant by pushing the nuclear button.
Just hope Allah has enough virgins waiting to
accommodate all of them.

http://tinyurl.com/65o5k

"(picture at top) for why we piss off
sand apes and ragheads. American women must cover
their faces only when flying jet aircraft or walking
in space (or of course scuba diving). Americans build
airliners and skyscrapers; ragheads can only hijack
airliners and fly them into skyscrapers.

Most Arabs live in mud cultures and dung cultures
characteristic of the Middle Ages (or Dark Ages).
They are culturally inferior."

http://tinyurl.com/6nguh

"Suicide and martyrdom are for Arab teenagers
and young men who are too stupid to realize
that they are being indoctrinated by "leaders"
whose first reaction is to squeal and beg for
their lives the instant they meet an enemy who
can fight back."

http://tinyurl.com/5pyr2

Jim F.

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 7:06:172004. 10. 23.

"Paolo Pizzi" <paolopizz...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> ------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:

How about proof that Levinson is a hypocrite? Well in
my discussion with him over his wish that the Federal government
step in and block the Presbyterian Church, USA, from divesting its
funds from companies that do business in Israel, I was able to
show that all his professions of belief in limited government
and free market economics were hypocritical since he wants
the government to tell the churches what companies that they
can invest their money in.
See http://tinyurl.com/4tqxn
and check out that whole thread. I showed, using Levinson's
own words, that he was nothing more than a phony baloney
libertarian.

L Alpert

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 11:12:492004. 10. 23.
Paolo Pizzi wrote:
> ------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:
>
> "It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
> the enemy during wartime."

God forbid you hurt someone's feelings while shooting at them.

> http://tinyurl.com/4hg58
>
> "I just got back from a trip that involved air
> travel, I noticed the metal security door that
> prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
> and the following acronym came to mind given
> its purpose:
>
> RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
> Exclusion Door)"

That pretty much sums it up. If the truth hurts, don't use it?

> http://tinyurl.com/5qtxx
>
> "You gonna try to exact a "price" from the United States,
> Mr. Raghead Disease, I mean Aziz? We've got plenty of
> Hellfire, Tomahawk, and Zuni missiles just waiting to realize
> their purpose in life: to blow up raghead vermin that piss
> off Uncle Sam."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5zm69
>
> Quite frankly, if the militant Arabs really want
> to make it a question of "them or us" (them = all
> of militant "Islam," "us"= U.S., Israel, and Western
> Civilization), then I would not hesitate to choose
> "them" in an instant by pushing the nuclear button.
> Just hope Allah has enough virgins waiting to
> accommodate all of them.

Simple statement of preference.

> http://tinyurl.com/65o5k
>
> "(picture at top) for why we piss off
> sand apes and ragheads. American women must cover
> their faces only when flying jet aircraft or walking
> in space (or of course scuba diving). Americans build
> airliners and skyscrapers; ragheads can only hijack
> airliners and fly them into skyscrapers.
>
> Most Arabs live in mud cultures and dung cultures
> characteristic of the Middle Ages (or Dark Ages).
> They are culturally inferior."

Second paragraph is an assessment.

> http://tinyurl.com/6nguh
>
> "Suicide and martyrdom are for Arab teenagers
> and young men who are too stupid to realize
> that they are being indoctrinated by "leaders"
> whose first reaction is to squeal and beg for
> their lives the instant they meet an enemy who
> can fight back."

Another honest assessment.

I would think that a couple of these may be "racist", but for the other
half, no, I would disagree. You are trying too hard.

> http://tinyurl.com/5pyr2

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 11:40:352004. 10. 23.

Jim F. wrote:

> "Paolo Pizzi" <paolopizz...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>
>>------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:
>

> How about proof that Levinson is a hypocrite? Well in
> my discussion with him over his wish that the Federal government
> step in and block the Presbyterian Church, USA, from divesting its
> funds from companies that do business in Israel, I was able to
> show that all his professions of belief in limited government
> and free market economics were hypocritical since he wants
> the government to tell the churches what companies that they
> can invest their money in.
> See http://tinyurl.com/4tqxn
> and check out that whole thread. I showed, using Levinson's
> own words, that he was nothing more than a phony baloney
> libertarian.

Can you say "separation of Church and State?" Sure you can. Most REAL
Libertarians savvy separation of church and state.

The idea is that churches and synagogues are not supposed to try to set
internal or foreign policy. Their tax exemptions are conditional on
their avoiding secular or international politics. PCUSA stepped over
that line. So did a Catholic organization, Di Fide, when it threatened
to have Kerry excommunicated for being pro-choice.

I loathe Kerry and everything he stands for but I sent Di Fide a polite
threat to report them to the IRS (they are tax exempt) if they went
through with it, as I think they would violate their tax exemption for
doing it.

--Bill

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 11:41:312004. 10. 23.
Nyah, nyah, nyah, you're a bigger one!

Only another eight or so months before you graduate from kindergarten,
though. Something to look forward to!

Patriot

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 12:14:442004. 10. 23.
"L Alpert" <alp...@xxcomcast.net> wrote:
>Paolo Pizzi wrote:
>> ------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:
>>
>> "It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
>> the enemy during wartime."
>
>God forbid you hurt someone's feelings while shooting at them.

You're not thinking clearly, Alpert, but I don't expect you to publicly
acknowledge this fact since jewish tribalism, by and large, often exceeds
jewish respect for truth and intellectual integrity.

Levinson's assertions betray his racist belief that an ethnic or racial group
-- not merely the citizens of a given country -- are the appropriate targets of
warfare.

1) Let's say that we get in a shooting war with Israel.

2) If it's appropriate to use ethnic slurs during wartime, then we might refer
to the Israelis as "kikes".

3) Of course, there may be many "kikes" in the world who don't support Israel's
military endeavors, yet the ethnic generalizations espoused by Levinson would
target them as well. For example, christian, buddhist, hindu, and muslim kids
in Brooklyn might point to a house inhabited by jews and say "Kikes live in
that filthy joint."

In essence, the use of ethnic generalizations almost always constitutes SLOPPY
thinking. Many german jews engaged in this kind of SLOPPY thinking when they
knifed Germany in the back during WWI in exchange for Lord Balfour's
recognition of the zionist principle. Non-jewish germans engaged in the same
kind of SLOPPY thinking when they blamed all jews for the actions of a subset
of jews. Many jews around the world again engaged in this kind of SLOPPY
thinking when they proceeded to blame all germans for the actions of german
nazis.

Do you not realize that the "wheel" of life keeps going around, and that you
will sooner or later be victimized by the same prejudice that you're currently
advocating against arabs?

>> http://tinyurl.com/4hg58
>>
>> "I just got back from a trip that involved air
>> travel, I noticed the metal security door that
>> prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
>> and the following acronym came to mind given
>> its purpose:
>>
>> RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
>> Exclusion Door)"
>
>That pretty much sums it up. If the truth hurts, don't use it?

No, that doesn't sum it up at all. Security doors on airplane cockpits are
designed to inhibit all unauthorized access including jewish mossad agents
dressed up as arabs. See "Lavon Affair" in any encyclopedia for examples of
jewish acts designed to foster animosity towards muslims. Check nazi
literature for "lying jews" for examples of what can happen when non-jews get
tired of this kind of crap.

>> http://tinyurl.com/5qtxx
>>
>> "You gonna try to exact a "price" from the United States,
>> Mr. Raghead Disease, I mean Aziz? We've got plenty of
>> Hellfire, Tomahawk, and Zuni missiles just waiting to realize
>> their purpose in life: to blow up raghead vermin that piss
>> off Uncle Sam."
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5zm69
>>
>> Quite frankly, if the militant Arabs really want
>> to make it a question of "them or us" (them = all
>> of militant "Islam," "us"= U.S., Israel, and Western
>> Civilization), then I would not hesitate to choose
>> "them" in an instant by pushing the nuclear button.
>> Just hope Allah has enough virgins waiting to
>> accommodate all of them.
>
>Simple statement of preference.

Levinson's virgin "straw man" is pretty dumb. I've deleted the rest of his
trashy assertions, and your trashy agreement.

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 15:22:592004. 10. 23.

> Nyah, nyah, nyah, you're a bigger one!

Prove it.

> Only another eight or so months before you graduate from kindergarten,
> though. Something to look forward to!

Racism is a very serious issue. Except for racists like you,
who pretend it doesn't exist.

Patriot

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 16:03:192004. 10. 23.

Not exactly. Levinson readily recognizes the existence of racism when the
racists are targeting "jews".

L Alpert

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 17:03:462004. 10. 23.
Patriot wrote:
> "L Alpert" <alp...@xxcomcast.net> wrote:
>> Paolo Pizzi wrote:
>>> ------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:
>>>
>>> "It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
>>> the enemy during wartime."
>>
>> God forbid you hurt someone's feelings while shooting at them.
>
> You're not thinking clearly, Alpert, but I don't expect you to
> publicly acknowledge this fact since jewish tribalism, by and large,
> often exceeds jewish respect for truth and intellectual integrity.

All "tribalism" aside, during the heat of battle, racial and/or ethnic slurs
happen, and they are irrelevent, as each side is attempting to kill each
other anyway. Being realistic, should I be more concerned that someone had
a gun trying to kill me than or if they had a gun and were trying to kill me
while yelling kike? Not much of a difference.

> Levinson's assertions betray his racist belief that an ethnic or
> racial group -- not merely the citizens of a given country -- are the
> appropriate targets of warfare.

I was speaking to what he wrote specifically, not his beliefs, as I do not
know them.

> 1) Let's say that we get in a shooting war with Israel.
>
> 2) If it's appropriate to use ethnic slurs during wartime, then we
> might refer to the Israelis as "kikes".
>
> 3) Of course, there may be many "kikes" in the world who don't
> support Israel's military endeavors, yet the ethnic generalizations
> espoused by Levinson would target them as well. For example,
> christian, buddhist, hindu, and muslim kids in Brooklyn might point
> to a house inhabited by jews and say "Kikes live in that filthy
> joint."
>
> In essence, the use of ethnic generalizations almost always
> constitutes SLOPPY thinking. Many german jews engaged in this kind
> of SLOPPY thinking when they knifed Germany in the back during WWI in
> exchange for Lord Balfour's recognition of the zionist principle.
> Non-jewish germans engaged in the same kind of SLOPPY thinking when
> they blamed all jews for the actions of a subset of jews. Many jews
> around the world again engaged in this kind of SLOPPY thinking when
> they proceeded to blame all germans for the actions of german nazis.
>
> Do you not realize that the "wheel" of life keeps going around, and
> that you will sooner or later be victimized by the same prejudice
> that you're currently advocating against arabs?

Focus on the situation proposed, not the individual. People that are trying
to kill each other are not going to worry about their own sensitivity to
racism.

>>> http://tinyurl.com/4hg58
>>>
>>> "I just got back from a trip that involved air
>>> travel, I noticed the metal security door that
>>> prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
>>> and the following acronym came to mind given
>>> its purpose:
>>>
>>> RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
>>> Exclusion Door)"
>>
>> That pretty much sums it up. If the truth hurts, don't use it?
>
> No, that doesn't sum it up at all. Security doors on airplane
> cockpits are designed to inhibit all unauthorized access including
> jewish mossad agents dressed up as arabs.

Yes, of course they are, I was alluding to the specific situation that
caused the implementation of said doors. If they will keep out terrorists,
it will work no matter what their origin. It is only logical.

> See "Lavon Affair" in any
> encyclopedia for examples of jewish acts designed to foster
> animosity towards muslims. Check nazi literature for "lying jews"
> for examples of what can happen when non-jews get tired of this kind
> of crap.
>

>>> http://tinyurl.com/5qtxx
>>>
>>> "You gonna try to exact a "price" from the United States,
>>> Mr. Raghead Disease, I mean Aziz? We've got plenty of
>>> Hellfire, Tomahawk, and Zuni missiles just waiting to realize
>>> their purpose in life: to blow up raghead vermin that piss
>>> off Uncle Sam."
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5zm69
>>>
>>> Quite frankly, if the militant Arabs really want
>>> to make it a question of "them or us" (them = all
>>> of militant "Islam," "us"= U.S., Israel, and Western
>>> Civilization), then I would not hesitate to choose
>>> "them" in an instant by pushing the nuclear button.
>>> Just hope Allah has enough virgins waiting to
>>> accommodate all of them.
>>
>> Simple statement of preference.
>
> Levinson's virgin "straw man" is pretty dumb. I've deleted the rest
> of his trashy assertions, and your trashy agreement.

Call it what you want. IMO, people are to damned sensitive, and everything
seems to be an ethnic/racial slur. Get over it.

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 18:19:382004. 10. 23.
"Patriot" <usapat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>Racism is a very serious issue. Except for racists like you,
>>who pretend it doesn't exist.
>
> Not exactly. Levinson readily recognizes the existence of
> racism when the racists are targeting "jews".

Right, thereby contradicting himself, since he claimed that "racism
against Arabs is not racism because they're not a race." The same,
obviously, goes for the Jews, but Levinson's IQ is too low for him
to get it...

Patriot

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 18:43:032004. 10. 23.

I would be surprised if he doesn't "get it". He simply doesn't care.

torresD

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 18:57:552004. 10. 23.
Bill Levinson, has a point of view, this is American
and he's allowed to express his opinion.

Those that disagree can refute it, argue against it,
but Bill Levinson has a right to express his opinion,
as any other American!!!!!!!!

Jim F.

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 19:27:422004. 10. 23.

> Jim F. wrote:
>
> > "Paolo Pizzi" <paolopizz...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:
> >

> > How about proof that Levinson is a hypocrite? Well in
> > my discussion with him over his wish that the Federal government
> > step in and block the Presbyterian Church, USA, from divesting its
> > funds from companies that do business in Israel, I was able to
> > show that all his professions of belief in limited government
> > and free market economics were hypocritical since he wants
> > the government to tell the churches what companies that they
> > can invest their money in.
> > See http://tinyurl.com/4tqxn
> > and check out that whole thread. I showed, using Levinson's
> > own words, that he was nothing more than a phony baloney
> > libertarian.
>
> Can you say "separation of Church and State?" Sure you can. Most REAL
> Libertarians savvy separation of church and state.
>
> The idea is that churches and synagogues are not supposed to try to set
> internal or foreign policy. Their tax exemptions are conditional on
> their avoiding secular or international politics. PCUSA stepped over
> that line.

As I understand it, their tax exemptions are conditional on the churches
not endorsing political candidates for office. Otherwise, they are free to
take positions and advocate for one side or another on issues of public
policy. African-American churches have long campaigned for civil rights
legislation for instance. Conservative evangelical and fundamentalist
churches campaign against gay rights. The Catholics and evangelicals
campaign in favor of "pro-life," etc. To my understanding, none of
that is against Federal law, as long as they don't get involved in
endorsing political candidates. In the case of the PCUSA, it was
a matter of their choosing what companies they wish to invest their
own funds in. Lots of churches refuse to invest in tobacco companies
and in companies that manufacture liquor or armaments. By your
logic that could be taken as an attempt to influence public policy
through their choice of investments. As far as I know, nobody
has ever seriously considered challenging the churches in regards
to such investment decisions, presumably because most people
think that the churches have the right to invest their money
wherever they wish, and that it is up to them to bear whatever
financial consequences that follow from such decisions. One
would think that a "libertarian" would have no problem with this.
But apparently, when it comes to Israel, all such libertarian logic
is ignored, and you would have the Federal government dictating
to the PCUSA where it should be investing its funds. And you
wonder why I dismiss you as a "phony baloney libertarian."

> So did a Catholic organization, Di Fide, when it threatened
> to have Kerry excommunicated for being pro-choice.

Frankly, I think it's up to the Catholic Church to decide for itself
which people it thinks are in communion with it or not. Since neither
of us are Catholics, this is really not our business. And to the extent
that threats have any political consequences, they are as likely to
work in Kerry's favor as against it. Lots of Catholic parishoners
get ticked off when they see their bishops trying to tell them who
to vote for. Especially given the recent pedophile scandals in the
Church, it is evident, that the bishops have lost a lot of their moral
authority. In any case, this is not something for the Federal government
to intrude into. And I find it most amusing that a "believer in small
government" would want the Federal government to do so.

> I loathe Kerry and everything he stands for but I sent Di Fide a polite
> threat to report them to the IRS (they are tax exempt) if they went
> through with it, as I think they would violate their tax exemption for
> doing it.

As I have said before, I am opposed to the practice of granting the
churches in general, tax exemptions, since this discriminate against
non-believers, and gives the government a weapon which it can
wield to force the churches to toe its political line. I am shocked
that a so-called "libertarian" would be so eager to have the government
use this power to force a political line (in your case, support for Israel)
on a church.

> --Bill

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 21:45:192004. 10. 23.

torresD wrote:

And you as well, even though I often disagree with you. :-)

--Bill

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 21:48:252004. 10. 23.

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

I never said racism against Arabs was not racist, and I do not have
anything against Arabs. Only against Islamofascist terrorists who happen
to be Arabs or even Aryans (Iranians and Afghans are Indo-Europeans even
though Hitler would probably have been very upset to learn that these
often dark-skinned people were Aryans).

A raghead is an Arab or Central Asian bad guy, just as a gook was a bad
guy in the Vietnam War. Our soldiers obviously did not call their South
Vietnamese buddies gooks; a good guy was an ARVN (Army of Vietnam). In
Korea, a bad guy was a gook or a ChiCom (Chinese Communist) and a good
guy was a ROK (Republic Of Korea).

--Bill

Patriot

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 21:57:192004. 10. 23.
Bill Levinson <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote:

>Paolo Pizzi wrote:
>
>> "Patriot" <usapat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>Not exactly. Levinson readily recognizes the existence of
>>>racism when the racists are targeting "jews".
>>

>> Right, thereby contradicting himself, since he claimed that "racism
>> against Arabs is not racism because they're not a race." The same,
>> obviously, goes for the Jews, but Levinson's IQ is too low for him
>> to get it...
>
>I never said racism against Arabs was not racist, and I do not have
>anything against Arabs.

Then you need to clarify a few of your comments re:

1) the acceptability of ethnic slurs in "wartime"
2) "raghead exclusion device" or something along those lines.

> Only against Islamofascist terrorists who happen
>to be Arabs or even Aryans (Iranians and Afghans are Indo-Europeans even
>though Hitler would probably have been very upset to learn that these
>often dark-skinned people were Aryans).

How about fascists who happen to be jews? Fascism is a political philosophy
that isn't confined by ethnic borders.

>A raghead is an Arab or Central Asian bad guy, just as a gook was a bad
>guy in the Vietnam War. Our soldiers obviously did not call their South
>Vietnamese buddies gooks; a good guy was an ARVN (Army of Vietnam). In
>Korea, a bad guy was a gook or a ChiCom (Chinese Communist) and a good
>guy was a ROK (Republic Of Korea).

Find another term, Bill. As for me, I'll continue to use the "raghead" term
when I'm making fun of racists.

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 22:29:182004. 10. 23.
"Jim F." <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> As I have said before, I am opposed to the practice of granting the
> churches in general, tax exemptions, since this discriminate against
> non-believers, and gives the government a weapon which it can
> wield to force the churches to toe its political line. I am shocked
> that a so-called "libertarian" would be so eager to have the government
> use this power to force a political line (in your case, support for
> Israel)
> on a church.

Bill Levinson is no libertarian. The racial hatred he
has spewed on usenet classifies him as a classic
neonazi.

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 22:32:252004. 10. 23.

> I never said racism against Arabs was not racist

Good, you finally admit being a racist.

"It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
the enemy during wartime."

http://tinyurl.com/4hg58

"I just got back from a trip that involved air
travel, I noticed the metal security door that
prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
and the following acronym came to mind given
its purpose:

RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
Exclusion Door)"

http://tinyurl.com/5qtxx

"(picture at top) for why we piss off

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 23. 23:11:532004. 10. 23.

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

> "Jim F." <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>

>>As I have said before, I am opposed to the practice of granting the
>>churches in general, tax exemptions, since this discriminate against
>>non-believers, and gives the government a weapon which it can
>>wield to force the churches to toe its political line. I am shocked
>>that a so-called "libertarian" would be so eager to have the government
>>use this power to force a political line (in your case, support for
>>Israel)
>>on a church.
>

> Bill Levinson is no libertarian. The racial hatred he
> has spewed on usenet classifies him as a classic
> neonazi.

You seem obsessed with me, Paolo, because you follow me all over Usenet.
I hope it is not sexual attraction because, although I against
harassment or persecution of gay people (being Libertarian, I would
refuse to enforce anti-sodomy laws against consenting adults), I am
physically attracted only to adult human females.

I suggest that you make better use of your time by Google searching for
"inflateable dolls" and "male." Unless you are into the under-18 market,
although there are laws against that sort of thing. If that is the case,
I suggest that you get professional help quickly.

The same if you are into farm animals; I would hate to see you get
scrapie or bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE) as a
sexually-transmitted disease, because they are 100% fatal in humans
(CJD). Same for anthrax, it is highly lethal in humans.

You might also be happier frequenting alt.sex.gay,
alt.perversions.NAMBLA, or alt.sex.zoophilia. I don't know if those
newsgroups really exist and I am not really interested in finding out
for you but I am sure you know how to do it on your own. Good luck in
finding people with interests similar to yours!

--Bill

torresD

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 24. 1:35:292004. 10. 24.

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Went to see this film, we were so wrong.
http://www.filmforum.com/films/hearts.html

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 24. 14:02:102004. 10. 24.

>> Bill Levinson is no libertarian. The racial hatred he
>> has spewed on usenet classifies him as a classic
>> neonazi.
>
> You seem obsessed with me, Paolo, because you follow me all over Usenet.

Put a brake to your paranoia Bill, I only "follow" you on
alt.politics.democrats. Since you like spewing unfounded
crap on Kerry, I want everybody to see who you are
and what you write. That's it.

> I suggest that you make better use of your time by Google searching for
> "inflateable dolls" and "male." Unless you are into the under-18 market,
> although there are laws against that sort of thing. If that is the case, I
> suggest that you get professional help quickly.
>
> The same if you are into farm animals; I would hate to see you get scrapie
> or bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE) as a sexually-transmitted disease,
> because they are 100% fatal in humans (CJD). Same for anthrax, it is
> highly lethal in humans.
>
> You might also be happier frequenting alt.sex.gay, alt.perversions.NAMBLA,
> or alt.sex.zoophilia. I don't know if those newsgroups really exist and I
> am not really interested in finding out for you but I am sure you know how
> to do it on your own. Good luck in finding people with interests similar
> to yours!

Like I said, you're obviously mentally ill, as you make up stuff and
then you believe it as if it were true...

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 24. 16:56:092004. 10. 24.

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

> "Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message
>

>>>Bill Levinson is no libertarian. The racial hatred he
>>>has spewed on usenet classifies him as a classic
>>>neonazi.
>>
>>You seem obsessed with me, Paolo, because you follow me all over Usenet.
>

> Put a brake to your paranoia Bill, I only "follow" you on
> alt.politics.democrats. Since you like spewing unfounded
> crap on Kerry, I want everybody to see who you are
> and what you write. That's it.

Like I said, you are obsessed with me. I know that various celebrities
have various wackos who follow them around, write them lots of letters
(e.g. John Hinkley to Jodie Foster), and so on. You sound like one of
those people.

>>I suggest that you make better use of your time by Google searching for
>>"inflateable dolls" and "male." Unless you are into the under-18 market,
>>although there are laws against that sort of thing. If that is the case, I
>>suggest that you get professional help quickly.
>>
>>The same if you are into farm animals; I would hate to see you get scrapie
>>or bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE) as a sexually-transmitted disease,
>>because they are 100% fatal in humans (CJD). Same for anthrax, it is
>>highly lethal in humans.
>>
>>You might also be happier frequenting alt.sex.gay, alt.perversions.NAMBLA,
>>or alt.sex.zoophilia. I don't know if those newsgroups really exist and I
>>am not really interested in finding out for you but I am sure you know how
>>to do it on your own. Good luck in finding people with interests similar
>>to yours!
>

> Like I said, you're obviously mentally ill, as you make up stuff and
> then you believe it as if it were true...

You are the one who seems obsessed with me. I think you are projecting
your own mental problems on others.

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 24. 17:07:492004. 10. 24.

torresD wrote:

Vietnam was handled very badly, for which I blame Lyndon Johnson.
Kerry's and Fonda's activities did not help, though.

Susan Cohen

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 24. 18:14:042004. 10. 24.

"L Alpert" <alp...@xxcomcast.net> wrote in message

> Patriot wrote:
>
>> In essence, the use of ethnic generalizations almost always
>> constitutes SLOPPY thinking.

As he would know, since he uses them.

Many german jews engaged in this kind
>> of SLOPPY thinking when they knifed Germany in the back during WWI

What a sick little liar.

[snip rest of same]

> Focus on the situation proposed, not the individual. People that are
> trying to kill each other are not going to worry about their own
> sensitivity to racism.

He can't even be bothered to tell the truth, or even use proper
capitalization.

Susan

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 0:54:592004. 10. 25.
Way to go BIGOT -- Of course if you dislike someone you must accuse them of
being gay and a pervert. You are a fucking coward and you have a small-mind
to go along with your very small penis.

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 0:56:252004. 10. 25.
You stupid narrow-minded bigot!

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 0:58:022004. 10. 25.
You are a fucking ignorant racist bigot and a homophobe!

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 1:07:562004. 10. 25.
Only low-life "soul-less" scum like you would brag about terrorising
mothers!

| Riain Y. Barton wrote:
|
| > You cannot supply rational arguments to someone who is completely 100%
| > irrational and illogical!
|
| Am I frustrating you and getting you angry, or something like that???
|
| Don't worry, I have that effect on a lot of my opponents (and genuine
| enemies, like the Million Mom March-- which I destroyed four years ago).
|
| http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/victory.html for the destruction of
| the Million Mom March.
|
| --Bill

The Revd

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 4:37:582004. 10. 25.
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:58:02 -0400, "Riain Y. Barton" <ri...@riain.us>
wrote:

>You are a fucking ignorant racist bigot and a homophobe!

Ah, shut it, you little Irish faggot. As a 'convert' you're supposed
to lick jew ass as well as suck jew cock if you want your kosher
certification renewed.

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 12:12:342004. 10. 25.
Your ignorance knows no bounds...

What a miserable man you are.

"The Revd" <rene...@you-know-where.org> wrote in message

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 16:30:132004. 10. 25.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> Only low-life "soul-less" scum like you would brag about terrorising
> mothers!

I didn't terrorize anyone. I destroyed a fraudulent organization that
was fleecing well-meaning mothers (and other people) of their money and
time by lying to them, while apparently misusing 501(c)(3) tax-exempt
money to fund Al Gore's election campaign.

So you are on the side of people like Donna Dees-Thomasas who lie to
mothers and prey on their fears to get them to donate time and money? It
seems that you are the low-life soulless scum.

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 16:32:552004. 10. 25.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> Way to go BIGOT -- Of course if you dislike someone you must accuse them of
> being gay

I have no problem at all with people being gay, as long as they do not
proposition me. Your friend Paolo Pizzi seems to be following me all
over the place for some reason though.

> and a pervert.

Well, he does seem obsessed with me for some reason. There are wierdos
all over the Internet.

> You are a fucking coward and you have a small-mind
> to go along with your very small penis.

And how would you know about that, unless you have been looking through
my window with a telescope. Are you a peeping Tom or something like that?

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 16:33:262004. 10. 25.

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

> You stupid narrow-minded bigot!

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 16:51:322004. 10. 25.
"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in
message news:Xpdfd.7499$5i5....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> I have no problem at all with people being gay, as long as they do not
> proposition me. Your friend Paolo Pizzi seems to be following me all over
> the place for some reason though.

I'm not following you "all over the place", scumbag liar, I only
exposed you for what you are (a disgusting RACIST) after you
posted tons of falsehoods and made-up crap about Kerry
and Democrats in general.

People who read this NG have the right to know that you lack
any credibility and you are a disgusting bigoted racist.
Of course you don't subscribe to that, because you are also
a neonazi.

Patriot

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 18:49:422004. 10. 25.

Speaking of racists: Would you consider the authors of the following remarks
to be racist? My favorite is the first quotation where someone used the term
"sand apes" to label the muslim men who allegedly attacked a woman on a train
in Paris. It turned out that the whole incident was a hoax perpetrated by the
alleged victim but the racist who made the comment below never did apologize
to the appropriate newsgroups for misinforming them. In case you don't
remember, the author's initials were "BL" and he had a jewish-sounding last
name... quite similar to your name in fact. :-)

=======

"Sand apes attack French woman on train"

"Six unidentified men said to be of North African Arab origin grabbed
the victim on a Paris suburban train, robbed her, cut her hair and
clothes with knives and drew three swastikas on her body."

"They also overturned the woman's pram with her baby inside. Police said
the attackers' motive appeared to be anti-Semitic."

[Patriot Note -- The "sand ape" incident turned out to be a hoax]

=======

"It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
the enemy during wartime."

=======

"I just got back from a trip that involved air
travel, I noticed the metal security door that
prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
and the following acronym came to mind given
its purpose:"

"RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
Exclusion Door)"

=======

"For many years I respectfully referred to
african americans as "blacks". Not any more.
After hearing anti-Israel comments in a
speech by "Reverend" Louis Farakhan, I
decided that the term "nigger" accurately
reflects the mental abilities of these
sub-humans."

=======

"Farrakhan is still banned from Britain. The
trouble with these subhumans is that, if
you've got them, you have to keep them."

=======

"Most Arabs live in mud cultures and dung cultures
characteristic of the Middle Ages (or Dark Ages).
They are culturally inferior."

=======

Bill Levinson

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 19:29:542004. 10. 25.

Patriot wrote:

> "Paolo Pizzi" <paolopizz...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in
>>message news:Xpdfd.7499$5i5....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>>

>>>I have no problem at all with people being gay, as long as they do not
>>>proposition me. Your friend Paolo Pizzi seems to be following me all over
>>>the place for some reason though.
>>
>>I'm not following you "all over the place", scumbag liar, I only
>>exposed you for what you are (a disgusting RACIST) after you
>>posted tons of falsehoods and made-up crap about Kerry
>>and Democrats in general.
>>
>>People who read this NG have the right to know that you lack
>>any credibility and you are a disgusting bigoted racist.
>>Of course you don't subscribe to that, because you are also
>>a neonazi.
>

> Speaking of racists: Would you consider the authors of the following remarks
> to be racist? My favorite is the first quotation where someone used the term
> "sand apes" to label the muslim men who allegedly attacked a woman on a train
> in Paris. It turned out that the whole incident was a hoax perpetrated by the
> alleged victim

In which case the men in question were innocent Muslims and people like
any other people as opposed to Islamofascist sand apes.

On the other hand, I have no problem calling the subhuman filth that
beheaded Nick Berg sand apes, cockroaches, sand Nazis, and ragheads. Add
that to your list of my quotes, as long as you keep it in context.

Losers.

Patriot

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 25. 20:04:222004. 10. 25.

Muslims were NOT INVOLVED, Levinson. Yet, you jumped at the opportunity to
assume guilt, and you adopted an ethnic term, "sand ape", that reflects badly
on an entire group of people.

>On the other hand, I have no problem calling the subhuman filth that
>beheaded Nick Berg sand apes, cockroaches, sand Nazis, and ragheads. Add
>that to your list of my quotes, as long as you keep it in context.

To the best of my knowledge, no one knows the real identity of the persons who
allegedly beheaded Nick Berg. Bogus "confessions" are a daily occurence in
the current battle between Israel/USA and the arabs factions. As an example,
there are many websites affiliated with zionists and evangelical christians who
are still publishing the "confession" in which an UNKNOWN radical "muslim"
group claimed responsibility for the burning of the Jewish Community Center in
Paris, and yet the paris police have arrested the probable culprit -- a former
jewish employee of the center.

The idea of perpetrating a crime and blaming it on muslims has been a favorite
tactic of the Mossad for half a century. The Lavon Affair was an early
example that was badly mishandled by the USA when the USA failed to declare war
on Israel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair.

>Losers.

Paolo Pizzi

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 26. 0:53:042004. 10. 26.
Excellent job finding a couple more "pearls of wisdom"...
Let me get the message ID from Google, and I'll quickly
add it to the Levinson file.

The Revd

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 26. 18:04:312004. 10. 26.
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:12:34 -0400, "Riain Y. Barton" <ri...@riain.us>
wrote:

>Your ignorance knows no bounds...

>What a miserable man you are.

at least it'll keep you quiet.

>"The Revd" <rene...@you-know-where.org> wrote in message
>| On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:58:02 -0400, "Riain Y. Barton" <ri...@riain.us>
>| wrote:
>|
>| >You are a fucking ignorant racist bigot and a homophobe!
>|
>| Ah, shut it, you little Irish faggot. As a 'convert' you're supposed
>| to lick jew ass as well as suck jew cock if you want your kosher
>| certification renewed.

(b'rissed)

The Revd

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 26. 18:04:482004. 10. 26.
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:32:55 GMT, Bill Levinson
<wlev...@stentorian.com> wrote:

>Riain Y. Barton wrote:
>
>> Way to go BIGOT -- Of course if you dislike someone you must accuse them of
>> being gay
>
>I have no problem at all with people being gay, as long as they do not
>proposition me. Your friend Paolo Pizzi seems to be following me all
>over the place for some reason though.

Your selective endorsement of sexual diversity seems to match your
selective view of the semitic threat to world peace.

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 26. 18:57:492004. 10. 26.
Your selective intelligence is not selective at all --- YOU ARE STUPID.

"The Revd" <rene...@you-know-where.org> wrote in message

Riain Y. Barton

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 26. 18:57:022004. 10. 26.
Bugger off you Serbian-Man-Whore.

"The Revd" <rene...@you-know-where.org> wrote in message

The Revd

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 27. 3:53:002004. 10. 27.
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:57:49 -0400, "Riain Y. Barton" <ri...@riain.us>
wrote:

>Your selective intelligence is not selective at all --- YOU ARE STUPID.

And this comes from a thick Irish cunt.
Here, have another tatie. Stick it up your ass. LOL

The Revd

olvasatlan,
2004. okt. 27. 3:52:592004. 10. 27.
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:57:02 -0400, "Riain Y. Barton" <ri...@riain.us>
wrote:

>Bugger off you Serbian-Man-Whore.

Go and suck yourself off, you thick Irish fairy.

0 új üzenet