Note to Chinese Americans...

Preferred User

Apr 8, 2001, 11:26:58 PM4/8/01
There has been concern expressed over the coming war between China and
the U.S. Some Chinese Americans have felt that they might be seen as part of
the enemy. While this may be true for some of the more ignorant, the vast
majority of us understand that you left China to be free from the tyranny of
communism.

In the early days of World War Two many Japanese were rounded up and
placed in camps, for very tenuous reasons. Many people are unaware that the
jailing of Japanese Americans was due to actions of a few Japanese nationals
who lived on the more remote islands in the Hawaiian chain, and offered help
to a downed Japanese pilot in the days after Pearl Harbor. Germans and
Italians were mostly excepted from imprisonment.

It is my belief that 99% of Chinese Americans are very loyal to America
and deserve no harassment from other Americans. So take it for what its
worth, not all of us China hawks are against anything Chinese.

XMJMac

Apr 9, 2001, 2:00:11 AM4/9/01
I totally agree...Once here Chinese/Americans become Americans first. It is my
hope that no one and I mean no one takes this out on any Chinese/Americans.

Regards,
Mary!

GORE IN 2004...GOD SAVE US ALL FROM THIS BU$H NIGHTMARE!

Alan Marr

Apr 10, 2001, 5:09:13 AM4/10/01
Note to Chinese and Chinese Americans

The poster behind the "Preferred User" nickname is a member of the
belligerati (those who seek to wage war for war's sake or for profit).
She has no fore-knowledge of future events even though she pretends to
speak like an oracle. She also has no knowledge of the past either.
She is too ignorant to realize that most Chinese Americans are born in
American and that the Chinese have a long history in North America.

Alan.