Did UN artificially raise AIDS numbers to swindle more funds ?

Shadowland

Nov 21, 2007, 2:26:21 PM11/21/07
We already know the UN took part in the largest swindle in history in
the Iraqi
"Oil for Food" scandal.

Who can trust them ?

What a despicable thing that people would use a deadly disease for
profit or politics....
isn't that right Liberals ?

After releasing new figures showing that the global AIDS epidemic is
smaller than it previously reported, the United Nations' AIDS-fighting
agency denied yesterday that it had inflated estimates for years in an
alarmist effort to raise funds.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/21/world/21aids.html?ex=1353301200&en=5f54594dc1032c2f&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Docky Wocky

Nov 21, 2007, 2:38:56 PM11/21/07
What?

The UN

This is why we still need the Interobang on keyboards, not the gnaborretni .