TROLL INC declares OWN3RSHIP of Adjective Army.

Gary Thain

Jan 30, 2001, 1:27:28 PM1/30/01
DMZ wrote:

> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> > > Do I sense a smidgen of hostility? And how dare you attack Chas's weak
> > > point (percents and fractions)!
> >
> > That's what your mum said when I was shagging her.
>
> *please* get some better insults. These are embarrassingly bad.

So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
a manhole.

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 1:44:05 PM1/30/01

"Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)

DMZ
---

The Unknown James

Jan 30, 2001, 1:50:39 PM1/30/01

Originality is dead, and I appear to have missed the funeral. Damn.
--
The Unknown James

LiveJournal.com - Reach out and touch somebody legally for once:
http://www.livejournal.com

Adjective-Army.com - Reach out and touch us, and we'll kill you
http://www.adjective-army.com

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 1:55:45 PM1/30/01

"The Unknown James" <ja...@adjective-army.com> wrote in message

> Gary Thain writes:
> >DMZ wrote:
> >>
> >> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> *please* get some better insults. These are embarrassingly bad.
> >
> >So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> >a manhole.
>
> Originality is dead, and I appear to have missed the funeral. Damn.

On the contrary, you're attending it. ;-)

DMZ
---

Gary Thain

Jan 30, 2001, 2:06:28 PM1/30/01
DMZ wrote:

> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message
> > DMZ wrote:
> > >
> > > "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

> weak

> > > *please* get some better insults. These are embarrassingly bad.
> >
> > So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> > a manhole.
>
> A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
> insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)

That's what I told yer mum when she was giving me a gum job.

Gary Thain

Jan 30, 2001, 2:07:06 PM1/30/01
The Unknown James wrote:

> Gary Thain writes:
> >DMZ wrote:
> >>
> >> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> *please* get some better insults. These are embarrassingly bad.
> >
> >So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> >a manhole.
>
> Originality is dead, and I appear to have missed the funeral. Damn.

But your just in time for your own. Hurrah.

Dave Zero

Jan 30, 2001, 2:11:40 PM1/30/01

> From: Gary Thain <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk>

Hey DMZ, you've gotta give him credit; at least he listened to your plea.

Next time Gary you might try to break away entirely from the "I fucked your
mother" theme of insults, but still, nice improvement.

Dave Zero

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 2:16:46 PM1/30/01

"Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

Nope, that was the same yet again. Never mind, you'll get over it. :-)

DMZ
---

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 2:17:38 PM1/30/01

"Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

You *don't* want to see James' originality... :-)

DMZ
---

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 2:23:09 PM1/30/01

"Dave Zero" <dave...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > From: Gary Thain <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk>
> >
> > DMZ wrote:
> >>
> >> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> *please* get some better insults. These are embarrassingly bad.
> >
> > So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> > a manhole.
>
> Hey DMZ, you've gotta give him credit; at least he listened to your plea.

Well, slightly better, but he did have to go and ruin it by doing the same
line a third time. :-)

> Next time Gary you might try to break away entirely from the "I fucked
your
> mother" theme of insults, but still, nice improvement.

Perhaps he's capable of a gradual change.... instead of "mother", he should
try "stepladder" or "mullet", and take it from there. :-)

DMZ
---

The Unknown James

Jan 30, 2001, 2:35:55 PM1/30/01

Ha, that's not what your paintbrush was saying last night!

Nah, doesn't work right... :o(

Essence

Jan 30, 2001, 2:44:03 PM1/30/01

DMZ wrote:

> > > *please* get some better insults. These are embarrassingly bad.
> >
> > So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> > a manhole.
>
> A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
> insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)

"Last night, when I lashed your mother to the giant metal X she keeps
hidden behind the bookshelf in your basement, she begged me to stuff her
with cucumber and banana, but that's too easy. Instead, as she
screamed, I stuffed her ass with habañero peppers. Then I got her in
the frontside with a large, peeled white grapefruit. As I'm sure
someone of your intellect knows, the citric acid of such a fruit
interacts in a very bad way with the environment inside a wet woman's
box -- her voice was already hoarse from the peppers, but I tell you,
she made some noise when I rubbed her clit till she spasmed and crushed
that grapefruit -- all sorts of nasty, acid-fizzing fluids all over the
damn place, and she would have started to bleed if I hadn't have rinsed
her out with a vinegar douche. Then *that* started to stink, so no
longer wanting to fuck with the fridge, I put on a huge rubber and stuck
it to your mom's raw slit. She had a bit of a problem as I laid the
cross on the floor to bang her -- some of the juice from the habañeros
started to leak out her ass, and it joined the grapefruit and vinegar on
the floor and burnt something of a hole in her back. By the time I was
ready to force the contents of my well-used rubber down her throat, she
had long since passed out from the pain, and I was forced to wake her up
in the best way I could think of: by scooping up the vitreous mixture
from the floor, and rubbing it all over her sagging breasts. Not a
minute later, the new pain brought her around, and I spilled my rubber
all over her face because she wouldn't keep her mouth still long enough
to make her drink it all.

"After her shower, your mother thanked me profusely and threatened (not
for the first time) to divorce the slacker fuckoff she's married to and
join my harem. Personally, I don't think I could handle her ugly ass
being around here all the time, so will you ask her to reconsider for
me? Thanks."

How's that? Still the same insult, I know, but enough creativity with
food can make anyone's mother a bit less boring, eh?

Essence

Essence

Jan 30, 2001, 2:48:31 PM1/30/01

DMZ wrote:

> > Next time Gary you might try to break away entirely from the "I fucked
> your
> > mother" theme of insults, but still, nice improvement.
>
> Perhaps he's capable of a gradual change.... instead of "mother", he should
> try "stepladder" or "mullet", and take it from there. :-)

I hear your stepladder's like a pack of gum -- 25 sticks for a dollar.

Nah, it just doesn't work.

Essence

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 2:52:03 PM1/30/01

"The Unknown James" <ja...@adjective-army.com> wrote in message

You're right. My paintbrush would never mention anything incriminating to
*you*.

DMZ
---

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 3:06:00 PM1/30/01

"Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

> > > So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> > > a manhole.
> >
> > A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
> > insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)

<top quality insult snipped>

> How's that? Still the same insult, I know, but enough creativity with
> food can make anyone's mother a bit less boring, eh?

Yes! See, Gary? *That's* how you do it. :-)

DMZ
---

DMZ

Jan 30, 2001, 3:06:42 PM1/30/01

"Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMA...

> Nah, it just doesn't work.

....oh. :-)

DMZ
---

Dave Zero

Jan 30, 2001, 3:13:13 PM1/30/01

> From: "DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com>

> weak

>>> So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
>>> a manhole.
>>
>> Hey DMZ, you've gotta give him credit; at least he listened to your plea.
>
> Well, slightly better, but he did have to go and ruin it by doing the same
> line a third time. :-)

I saw. I was hoping that brief spark of potential I saw would blossom into
something great and beautiful, but he does seem particularly hung up on your
mom and his desires for her.

We offer several courses in flaming, trash talking, insulting, and topics in
smack at PMU (Project Mayhem University) and would be happy to review his
credentials for a possible scholarship and admittance to our institution. He
can pick up an application at his neighborhood 7-11 or Starbucks.

>> Next time Gary you might try to break away entirely from the "I fucked
> your
>> mother" theme of insults, but still, nice improvement.
>
> Perhaps he's capable of a gradual change.... instead of "mother", he should
> try "stepladder" or "mullet", and take it from there. :-)
>
> DMZ

That might be a good idea - wean himself away slowly in a series of steps. I
personally would recommend that he shift laterally by related topic, not
similar word structure. You know, like "I fucked your sister up the ass" or
"Boy, your great-aunt Zelda sure has a pleasantly clasping cunt."

From there he could transition out of the incestuous realm entirely and move
on to insults combining the activities of his penis in relation to some of
your good friends or business associates "Yeah, that executive assistant
you've got working for you sure sucks my cock with a greedy sort of
eagerness".

Or, alternately, he might choose to keep the "family-oriented" approach but
move from a sex theme to a violent theme. "Boy, your mom sure does bleed a
lot when I stab her in the eye with my salad fork"

There's a lot of possibilities available to our friend if he dedicates
himself. No one ever got ahead by taking the easy way out.

Dave Zero,

Deacon of Deconstruction,
Project Mayhem University
http://www.pmayhem.org

Dave Zero

Jan 30, 2001, 3:18:38 PM1/30/01

> From: Essence <ten...@unforgettable.com>

You see, DMZ, that's the difference between an untrained high school dropout
and a man with a doctorate in Trash Talk from Project Mayhem University.
Summer session enrollment begins this February. Tell all your friends.

Dave Zero

Gary Thain

Jan 30, 2001, 4:22:43 PM1/30/01
DMZ wrote:

> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message
> > DMZ wrote:
> > >
> > > "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

> Chas's
> > > weak

> > > A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
> > > insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)
> >
> > That's what I told yer mum when she was giving me a gum job.
>
> Nope, that was the same yet again. Never mind, you'll get over it. :-)

Just like yer mum'll get over that great big badassed case of
the clap she caught from that Bolivian merchant seaman.

Gary Thain

Jan 30, 2001, 4:23:18 PM1/30/01
DMZ wrote:

> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message
> > The Unknown James wrote:

> weak

> > > Originality is dead, and I appear to have missed the funeral. Damn.
> >
> > But your just in time for your own. Hurrah.
>
> You *don't* want to see James' originality... :-)

No, you can have James and his originality all to your self.

The Unknown James

Jan 30, 2001, 4:35:01 PM1/30/01
Gary Thain writes:
>DMZ wrote:
>>
>> "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

>> weak

>> > But your just in time for your own. Hurrah.
>>
>> You *don't* want to see James' originality... :-)
>
>No, you can have James and his originality all to your self.

What's wrong big boy, can't handle me yourself?

Stanley Rosenthal

Jan 30, 2001, 11:07:26 PM1/30/01
Dave Zero -

> We offer several courses in flaming, trash talking, insulting, and topics
in
> smack at PMU (Project Mayhem University) ...

Who needs to go there when people can learn those skills on *ANY* (active)
ng?

The Erudite S.Honer²

Jan 31, 2001, 6:03:04 PM1/31/01

"Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

Been trolling long? It sure shows...

--

The Erudite S.Honer²

[ www.nanobitdot.com ]

The Erudite S.Honer²

Jan 31, 2001, 6:06:03 PM1/31/01

"DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote in message

> "Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

> > > A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
> > > insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)
> >

> <top quality insult snipped>

That was an interesting insult...you revealed quite a lot about yourself in
there. Is it very hard to get into character?

> > How's that? Still the same insult, I know, but enough creativity with
> > food can make anyone's mother a bit less boring, eh?
>
> Yes! See, Gary? *That's* how you do it. :-)

:)

Gary Thain

Feb 1, 2001, 1:37:24 PM2/1/01

You're plea for my attention, is being taken under consideration.

The Ambiguous Antti

Feb 1, 2001, 3:45:11 PM2/1/01

This thread is seriously lacking any kind of quality. I don't do this
usually, but *plonk*.

--

The Ambiguous Antti
an...@adjective-army.com

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 4:52:51 PM2/1/01

"Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

So be it. I doubt that you'll be able to fit me into your busy schedule of
masturbation, coprolagnia, and lecheury.

Essence

Feb 1, 2001, 5:06:01 PM2/1/01

"The Erudite S.Honer²" wrote:

> > <top quality insult snipped>
>
> That was an interesting insult...you revealed quite a lot about yourself in
> there. Is it very hard to get into character?

I have so many characters and switch between them so often, I don't even
think about it in terms of "getting in" to a character -- it's just a
different accent and subject matter. That particular one can be very
fun when the wife is in the mood, but it's hardly standard. Sometimes
you're a tiefling, sometimes you're an aasimar, you know? Usually, I'am
a slaadi. ;)

Essence, Magus Heterodox

(appropriate newsgroup added)

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 6:24:48 PM2/1/01

While you're waiting, tell us your definition of "lecheury."

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 6:18:32 PM2/1/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Ah, I see your nitpicking has brought you up short as you attempt to match
wits with someone more endowed. You believe that it is a simple misspelling
of "lechery" whereas it is, in fact, an entirely different and obscure
little word. Lecheury: from lecheur, n. A licker of genitals. Compare
Irrumation.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 6:55:43 PM2/1/01
The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:

> "Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message
> > The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:
> > >
> > > "Gary Thain" <gth...@easy-livin.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > So be it. I doubt that you'll be able to fit me into your busy
> > > schedule of masturbation, coprolagnia, and lecheury.
> >
> > While you're waiting, tell us your definition of "lecheury."
>
> Ah, I see your nitpicking has brought you up short as you attempt to match
> wits with someone more endowed.

Certainly not you.

> You believe that it is a simple misspelling
> of "lechery" whereas it is, in fact, an entirely different and obscure
> little word. Lecheury: from lecheur, n. A licker of genitals.

URL or STFU.

> Compare Irrumation.

Are you suggesting that irrumation is a synonym for fellatio?

Essence

Feb 1, 2001, 6:37:09 PM2/1/01

"The Erudite S.Honer²" wrote:

> So be it. I doubt that you'll be able to fit me into your busy schedule of
> masturbation, coprolagnia, and lecheury.

I normally don't do this, but your name implies your intellect, so I
have to ask.
What the hell are coprolagnia and lecheury?

Essence

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 6:44:41 PM2/1/01

"Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

The former is sexual gratification through handling feces; the later I
explained earlier but will reiterate, genital licking.

Sharing the ever so useful knowledge,

Essence

Feb 1, 2001, 7:36:13 PM2/1/01

"The Erudite S.Honer²" wrote:

> > What the hell are coprolagnia and lecheury?
>
> The former is sexual gratification through handling feces; the later I
> explained earlier but will reiterate, genital licking.

I'm glad I didn't accuse you of misspelling 'lechery' as was my first
inclination. :)

Thanks,

Essence

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 7:51:47 PM2/1/01

"Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

Some excerebrose zoophyte made that mistake :)

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 8:50:24 PM2/1/01

Buh-bye, chickenshit.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 8:51:18 PM2/1/01
The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:

> "Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

> > > The former is sexual gratification through handling feces; the later I
> > > explained earlier but will reiterate, genital licking.
> >

> > I'm glad I didn't accuse you of misspelling 'lechery' as was my first
> > inclination. :)
>
> Some excerebrose zoophyte made that mistake :)

URL or STFU, invertebrate.

DMZ

Feb 1, 2001, 8:40:52 PM2/1/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

dic·tion·ar·y (dksh-nr)
n., pl. dic·tion·ar·ies. Abbr. dict.

A reference book containing an alphabetical list of words, with information
given for each word, usually including meaning, pronunciation, and
etymology.
A book listing the words of a language with translations into another
language.
A book listing words or other linguistic items in a particular category or
subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary.
Computer Science.
A list of words stored in machine-readable form for reference as by
spelling-checking software.
An electronic spelling checker.

DMZ
---

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 9:01:19 PM2/1/01

Don't let the little collidge boy pull yer leg, Essence. There is
no such word in the English language as "lecheury."

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 9:05:40 PM2/1/01
DMZ wrote:

> "Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message
> > The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:
> > >
> > > "Essence" <ten...@unforgettable.com> wrote in message

> > > Some excerebrose zoophyte made that mistake :)
> >
> > URL or STFU, invertebrate.
>
> dic·tion·ar·y (dksh-nr)
> n., pl. dic·tion·ar·ies. Abbr. dict.
>
> A reference book containing an alphabetical list of words, with information
> given for each word, usually including meaning, pronunciation, and
> etymology.
> A book listing the words of a language with translations into another
> language.
> A book listing words or other linguistic items in a particular category or
> subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary.
> Computer Science.
> A list of words stored in machine-readable form for reference as by
> spelling-checking software.
> An electronic spelling checker.

C+ for effort.

Your next assignment is to give the name of an English dic·tion·ar·y
which lists "lecheury" as a proper noun.

DMZ

Feb 1, 2001, 9:07:45 PM2/1/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

You shouldn't rate yourself so highly - I wouldn't give you anything other
than an F, you're far too boring, easily confused, quick to anger, let
others do your work for you, and quit as soon as you realise you're getting
a good slapping.

I think the subject you posted this under says it all. ;-)

DMZ
---

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 10:47:52 PM2/1/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Well, had you managed to format your reply properly, then more credence
would be lent to that particular statement.

> > > You believe that it is a simple misspelling
> > > of "lechery" whereas it is, in fact, an entirely different and obscure
> > > little word. Lecheury: from lecheur, n. A licker of genitals.
> >
> > URL or STFU.

Again, had this been more properly formed I might be inclined to...No, I'd
still disregarded it.

> > > Compare Irrumation.
> >
> > Are you suggesting that irrumation is a synonym for fellatio?

No, hence 'compare' and I didn't mention fellatio (a much more *common*
word, I might add). As everyone knows, irrumation is the act of irrumating;
*inserting* one's penis into someone's mouth. Whereas fellatio is the
*acceptance* of the penis into one's mouth. I have done the former; you, no
doubt, have done the later.

> Buh-bye, chickenshit.

Nice try. Better quit while you're giving head, uh?

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 10:51:23 PM2/1/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Care to elaborate?

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 1, 2001, 10:53:17 PM2/1/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Have you tried the OED (unabridged)? HTH.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 11:35:36 PM2/1/01

The passive voice suits you.

> > > URL or STFU.
>
> Again, had this been more properly formed I might be inclined to...No, I'd
> still disregarded it.

You have no choice but to disregard it. There is no such word as
"lecheury" in the English language.

Congratulations on finding www.google.com!

> Whereas fellatio is the
> *acceptance* of the penis into one's mouth. I have done the former; you, no
> doubt, have done the later.

Only in your feverish dreams.

> > Buh-bye, chickenshit.
>
> Nice try. Better quit while you're giving head, uh?

Free hint, college boy: you're not going to faglame your way out
of this one.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 11:36:11 PM2/1/01
The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:

> "Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message
> > Essence wrote:

> > > I'm glad I didn't accuse you of misspelling 'lechery' as was my first
> > > inclination. :)
> >
> > Don't let the little collidge boy pull yer leg, Essence. There is
> > no such word in the English language as "lecheury."
>
> Care to elaborate?

No. Such. Word.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 1, 2001, 11:44:37 PM2/1/01

Page 1595 yields (in alphabetical order): "lech," "lechardemaine,"
"lecher," "lecherer," "lecherous," "lechery," and then "lechne." In
fact, your new word "lecheury" is not even listed as an alternative
spelling of "lechery."

Try again.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 12:45:41 AM2/2/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Nice one, I say.

> > Again, had this been more properly formed I might be inclined to...No,
I'd
> > still disregarded it.
>
> You have no choice but to disregard it. There is no such word as
> "lecheury" in the English language.

And you know this from a) owning a copy of the unabridged OED or b) working
as an editor of the OED?

> > No, hence 'compare' and I didn't mention fellatio (a much more *common*
> > word, I might add). As everyone knows, irrumation is the act of
irrumating;
> > *inserting* one's penis into someone's mouth.
>
> Congratulations on finding www.google.com!

You're almost as quick to give kudos as you are to, er, fellatio.

> > Whereas fellatio is the
> > *acceptance* of the penis into one's mouth. I have done the former;
you, no
> > doubt, have done the later.
>
> Only in your feverish dreams.

Not only there.

> > > Buh-bye, chickenshit.
> >
> > Nice try. Better quit while you're giving head, uh?
>
> Free hint, college boy: you're not going to faglame your way out
> of this one.

And, I suppose, you are? BTW, you'd be wise to cease using 'college boy' as
a pejorative, evidencing, as you do, no sign of education whatsoever. You
are most uncouth and, if I am forced to resort to using an abecedarian
insult on you, I shall be most displeased.

{Why are we arguing again?}

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 12:47:37 AM2/2/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Well, that hardly conforms to the denotation of elaboration.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 12:53:04 AM2/2/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Hmmm, this is a puzzle. I shall write to the OED for a query, as not even
lecheur is listed. No doubt an oversight on their part :)
If they fail to acknowledge their error, I shall write to the editors of my
dictionary and have them explain it. Subsequent responses will be posted
here. So glad to help.

The Obdurate Ozjish

Feb 2, 2001, 8:58:37 AM2/2/01
Raoul Xemblinosky babbled:

> The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:
>
> > > Buh-bye, chickenshit.
> >
> > Nice try. Better quit while you're giving head, uh?
>
> Free hint, college boy: you're not going to faglame your way out
> of this one.

Might I address the fact that you're not exactly on the lead in this flame and
therefore are in no position *at all* to make such statements?
I suggest that you either increase your flaming quality (for example, cease the
name-calling), or do as sHoner² says: quit while you're giving head.

The Obdurate Ozjish

Feb 2, 2001, 9:11:15 AM2/2/01
Essence schreef:

> > > So's your mum. Fucking her is like throwing a vienna sausage down
> > > a manhole.
> >
> > A little better, interesting use of foodstuff, but it's still the same
> > insult. Try for a little variety, please. :-)
>

> "Last night, when I lashed your mother to the giant metal X she keeps
> hidden behind the bookshelf in your basement, she begged me to stuff her
> with cucumber and banana, but that's too easy. Instead, as she
> screamed, I stuffed her ass with habañero peppers. Then I got her in
> the frontside with a large, peeled white grapefruit. As I'm sure
> someone of your intellect knows, the citric acid of such a fruit
> interacts in a very bad way with the environment inside a wet woman's
> box -- her voice was already hoarse from the peppers, but I tell you,
> she made some noise when I rubbed her clit till she spasmed and crushed
> that grapefruit -- all sorts of nasty, acid-fizzing fluids all over the
> damn place, and she would have started to bleed if I hadn't have rinsed
> her out with a vinegar douche. Then *that* started to stink, so no
> longer wanting to fuck with the fridge, I put on a huge rubber and stuck
> it to your mom's raw slit. She had a bit of a problem as I laid the
> cross on the floor to bang her -- some of the juice from the habañeros
> started to leak out her ass, and it joined the grapefruit and vinegar on
> the floor and burnt something of a hole in her back. By the time I was
> ready to force the contents of my well-used rubber down her throat, she
> had long since passed out from the pain, and I was forced to wake her up
> in the best way I could think of: by scooping up the vitreous mixture
> from the floor, and rubbing it all over her sagging breasts. Not a
> minute later, the new pain brought her around, and I spilled my rubber
> all over her face because she wouldn't keep her mouth still long enough
> to make her drink it all.
>
> "After her shower, your mother thanked me profusely and threatened (not
> for the first time) to divorce the slacker fuckoff she's married to and
> join my harem. Personally, I don't think I could handle her ugly ass
> being around here all the time, so will you ask her to reconsider for
> me? Thanks."

ROTFLMAO

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 2, 2001, 10:16:34 AM2/2/01

You are correct.

> or b) working
> as an editor of the OED?

> > > No, hence 'compare' and I didn't mention fellatio (a much more *common*
> > > word, I might add). As everyone knows, irrumation is the act of
> irrumating;
> > > *inserting* one's penis into someone's mouth.
> >
> > Congratulations on finding www.google.com!
>
> You're almost as quick to give kudos as you are to, er, fellatio.

While you are the fastest faglamer in all Amherst.

> > > Whereas fellatio is the
> > > *acceptance* of the penis into one's mouth. I have done the former;
> you, no
> > > doubt, have done the later.
> >
> > Only in your feverish dreams.
>
> Not only there.

What you write about me in your perverted little journal is your
own business, Struan.

> > > Nice try. Better quit while you're giving head, uh?
> >
> > Free hint, college boy: you're not going to faglame your way out
> > of this one.
>
> And, I suppose, you are? BTW, you'd be wise to cease using 'college boy' as
> a pejorative, evidencing, as you do, no sign of education whatsoever. You
> are most uncouth and, if I am forced to resort to using an abecedarian
> insult on you, I shall be most displeased.
>
> {Why are we arguing again?}

I'm not arguing about anything. I am merely rubbing your face in
the error of your ways, "lecheury" boy.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 2, 2001, 10:17:56 AM2/2/01

<bows>

MuuMiMan

Feb 2, 2001, 11:46:49 AM2/2/01
In a place known as alt.fan.adjective-army, "The Erudite S.Honer²"
<sho...@bigfoot.com> was running around screaming something about "Re:
TROLL INC declares OWN3RSHIP by Adjective Army.". Before the men in
white coats arrived and took him away, he managed to say the
following:

>Hmmm, this is a puzzle. I shall write to the OED for a query, as not even
>lecheur is listed. No doubt an oversight on their part :)
>If they fail to acknowledge their error, I shall write to the editors of my
>dictionary and have them explain it. Subsequent responses will be posted
>here. So glad to help.

Where the hell do you get all your words if they're not even in the
dictionary...?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"Forty-two! Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?"
"I checked it very thoroughly, and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muum...@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 12:31:11 PM2/2/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

For what? All you have proven is that the word does not appear in the OED
(I have verified this, much to my chagrin - how dare they not define it
after listing it as a root) as an entry. It does, however, appear as a
feminine root for lechery (nice looking, Raoul) in the second edition.
Further, as you should know (but clearly don't) lecher is from the Old
French _lecheor_ (note: feminine version is _lecheur_), from _lechier_
(literally, "to lick" [can you follow this, Raoul? I did use a long word
like "lick", after all]). Ultimately to Germanic origin. Please explore
the etymology before you open your mouth again (other than to fellatio).

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 12:34:14 PM2/2/01

"MuuMiMan"
<ihatespamandyoumustremov...@adjective-army.com> wrote
in message news:3a7bd88d...@uutiset.nic.fi...

> In a place known as alt.fan.adjective-army, "The Erudite S.Honer²"
> <sho...@bigfoot.com> was running around screaming something about "Re:
> TROLL INC declares OWN3RSHIP by Adjective Army.". Before the men in
> white coats arrived and took him away, he managed to say the
> following:
> >

> >Hmmm, this is a puzzle. I shall write to the OED for a query, as not
even
> >lecheur is listed. No doubt an oversight on their part :)
> >If they fail to acknowledge their error, I shall write to the editors of
my
> >dictionary and have them explain it. Subsequent responses will be posted
> >here. So glad to help.
> >

> Where the hell do you get all your words if they're not even in the
> dictionary...?

It is a puzzle, isn't it? :)

The word in question comes from Depraved English by Novobatzky and Shea.
They have included this arcane foreign term without an etymology, this is
what has led to the confusion over its inclusion in the OED.

--

The Erudite S.Honer²

[ www.nanobitdot.com ]

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 12:45:13 PM2/2/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

The fact that you spent such a considerable sum on a dictionary only goes to
show just how empty your life is.

> > or b) working
> > as an editor of the OED?

> > irrumating;
> > >
> > > Congratulations on finding www.google.com!
> >
> > You're almost as quick to give kudos as you are to, er, fellatio.
>
> While you are the fastest faglamer in all Amherst.

Hmm, "faglamer"? Is that in the OED? Actually, I know who the fastest fag
is...I could hook you up.

> > you, no
> > >
> > > Only in your feverish dreams.
> >
> > Not only there.
>
> What you write about me in your perverted little journal is your
> own business, Struan.

"Met a manpussy called Raoul online today...He asked me to cyber with him
but I had to tell him I'm not cut that way."

> > > Free hint, college boy: you're not going to faglame your way out
> > > of this one.
> >
> > And, I suppose, you are? BTW, you'd be wise to cease using 'college
boy' as
> > a pejorative, evidencing, as you do, no sign of education whatsoever.
You
> > are most uncouth and, if I am forced to resort to using an abecedarian
> > insult on you, I shall be most displeased.
> >
> > {Why are we arguing again?}
>
> I'm not arguing about anything. I am merely rubbing your face in
> the error of your ways, "lecheury" boy.

Not a highly consistent statement. Evidence of unstable thinking processes
(if any) and a proclivity for artamesia, resulting in a string of failed
relationships (again, if any).

Kristopher K. Barrett

Feb 2, 2001, 1:13:29 PM2/2/01
On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:53:04 -0500, "The Erudite S.Honer²" <sho...@bigfoot.com>
lifted the Giant Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

I guess that means you don't get the triple word score.

Kristopher K. Barrett, Usenet Knave
mhm26x22 Meow!

Official ZOG ID# 0,000,000,016

Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 1:20:34 PM2/2/01

"Kristopher K. Barrett" <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in
message news:95et46$n62$1...@valis.databasix.com...

See my clarification for Raoul.

The Obdurate Ozjish

Feb 2, 2001, 2:52:36 PM2/2/01
"The Erudite S.Honer²" wrote:

Congratulations.
This was nearly perfect. :o)

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 2, 2001, 3:06:58 PM2/2/01

"The Obdurate Ozjish" <ozj...@adjective-army.com> wrote in message

:)

Flaagg

Feb 2, 2001, 3:11:13 PM2/2/01
In article <3a7b133b$1...@oit.umass.edu>, The Erudite S.Honer²
<sho...@advective-army.com> says...

> "The Obdurate Ozjish" <ozj...@adjective-army.com> wrote in message

> > Congratulations.

> > This was nearly perfect. :o)
>
> :)

Get a room. Thanks.

--
Aaron M. Henne -flaagg mhm9x2-
http://members.home.net/flgz

KENTUCKY FRIED PANDA - "It's Finger Ling-Ling Good!"

The Obdurate Ozjish

Feb 2, 2001, 3:47:03 PM2/2/01
Flaagg wrote:

> In article <3a7b133b$1...@oit.umass.edu>, The Erudite S.Honer²
> <sho...@advective-army.com> says...
>
> > "The Obdurate Ozjish" <ozj...@adjective-army.com> wrote in message
>
> > > Congratulations.
> > > This was nearly perfect. :o)
> >
> > :)
>
> Get a room. Thanks.

That was SO far from perfect that I even have no idea of what this man
is talking about. :o{

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 3, 2001, 12:46:54 AM2/3/01
Raoul Xemblinosky <rao...@bungmunch.com> wrote:

> The Erudite S.Honer" wrote:

> > > C+ for effort.
> > >
> > > Your next assignment is to give the name of an English dic·tion·ar·y
> > > which lists "lecheury" as a proper noun.
> >
> > Have you tried the OED (unabridged)? HTH.
>
> Page 1595 yields (in alphabetical order): "lech," "lechardemaine,"
> "lecher," "lecherer," "lecherous," "lechery," and then "lechne." In
> fact, your new word "lecheury" is not even listed as an alternative
> spelling of "lechery."
>
> Try again.

<sigh>
you're dreamy, raoul.
i wish i had a copy of the OED.

DMZ

Feb 3, 2001, 8:53:40 AM2/3/01

"The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote in message

Pssst! Hey, Queeny... want to see a copy of my.... thesaurus?

DMZ
---

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 3, 2001, 11:11:17 AM2/3/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

> "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote

ooooh. is it...unabridged?

> DMZ

you know, DMZ, your name has literary associations for me. have you
ever read jim carroll's extremely entertaining book _forced entries_? it
contains a chapter titled "christmas with d.m.z.," d.m.z. being jim's
"famed painter friend and sometime employer." it's one of the funnier
parts of the book, and i think of it every time i see a post from you.

DMZ

Feb 3, 2001, 12:14:45 PM2/3/01

> > > i wish i had a copy of the OED.
> >
> > Pssst! Hey, Queeny... want to see a copy of my.... thesaurus?
>
> ooooh. is it...unabridged?

It has five additional autonyms under 'chaste' that have been banned in most
civilised countries.

> you know, DMZ, your name has literary associations for me. have you
> ever read jim carroll's extremely entertaining book _forced entries_?

I must confess to have not read or heard any works of Jim Carroll
whatsoever.

> It contains a chapter titled "christmas with d.m.z.," d.m.z. being jim's

> "famed painter friend and sometime employer." it's one of the funnier
> parts of the book, and i think of it every time i see a post from you.

I'm afraid I don't paint. :-)

DMZ
---

Queenie

Feb 3, 2001, 5:35:40 PM2/3/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

> "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote

> > > Pssst! Hey, Queeny... want to see a copy of my.... thesaurus?
> >
> > ooooh. is it...unabridged?
>
> It has five additional autonyms under 'chaste' that have been banned in most
> civilised countries.

<swoon>

> > you know, DMZ, your name has literary associations for me. have you
> > ever read jim carroll's extremely entertaining book _forced entries_?
>
> I must confess to have not read or heard any works of Jim Carroll
> whatsoever.

he is a great poet. he is also famed as a diarist and sometime rock
star. you can find more information at http://www.catholicboy.com

> > It contains a chapter titled "christmas with d.m.z.," d.m.z. being jim's
> > "famed painter friend and sometime employer." it's one of the funnier
> > parts of the book, and i think of it every time i see a post from you.
>
> I'm afraid I don't paint. :-)

neither do i, although i have recently achieved some very satisfactory
results as a printmaker.

art is art is art. art is basic. form matters not. what's important
is the inspiration to create and the will to execute it.

DMZ

Feb 3, 2001, 9:37:39 PM2/3/01

"Queenie" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote in message

> DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:
>
> > "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote

> > > ooooh. is it...unabridged?
> >
> > It has five additional autonyms under 'chaste' that have been banned in
most
> > civilised countries.
>
> <swoon>
>
> > > you know, DMZ, your name has literary associations for me. have you
> > > ever read jim carroll's extremely entertaining book _forced entries_?
> >
> > I must confess to have not read or heard any works of Jim Carroll
> > whatsoever.
>
> he is a great poet. he is also famed as a diarist and sometime rock
> star. you can find more information at http://www.catholicboy.com

Don't think that I hadn't already included that site in a precis when you
initially mentioned him. :-)

> > > It contains a chapter titled "christmas with d.m.z.," d.m.z. being
jim's
> > > "famed painter friend and sometime employer." it's one of the funnier
> > > parts of the book, and i think of it every time i see a post from you.
> >
> > I'm afraid I don't paint. :-)
>
> neither do i, although i have recently achieved some very satisfactory
> results as a printmaker.

I'd still like to know exactly which aspect you're thinking about. :-)

> art is art is art. art is basic. form matters not. what's important
> is the inspiration to create and the will to execute it.

Nonsense. Futilely back-pedalling against the flow by attempting to create
pools of reason in an increasingly stochastic universe is presumption at
best. The basic premise? - nothing matters.

DMZ
---

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 3, 2001, 11:08:32 PM2/3/01

"DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote in message

<points>
Nihilist!
<sticks DMZ with pins>

{Commendable word usage, BTW}

DMZ

Feb 4, 2001, 12:13:22 AM2/4/01

"The Erudite S.Honer²" <sho...@advective-army.com> wrote in message

> <points>
> Nihilist!
> <sticks DMZ with pins>

<points>
Acupuncturist!

> {Commendable word usage, BTW}

I owe it all to my trusty black rubber nipple encrusted thesaurus with
optional tassels.

DMZ
---

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 4, 2001, 3:28:06 AM2/4/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

it's late and i'm not sure i understand what you're asking me.

> > art is art is art. art is basic. form matters not. what's important
> > is the inspiration to create and the will to execute it.
>
> Nonsense. Futilely back-pedalling against the flow by attempting to create
> pools of reason in an increasingly stochastic universe is presumption at
> best. The basic premise? - nothing matters.

art always matters.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 4, 2001, 5:18:29 AM2/4/01

> "The Erudite S.Honer²" <sho...@advective-army.com> wrote in message
>
> > <points>
> > Nihilist!
> > <sticks DMZ with pins>
>
> <points>
> Acupuncturist!

<thinks>
Almost.

> > {Commendable word usage, BTW}
>
> I owe it all to my trusty black rubber nipple encrusted thesaurus with
> optional tassels.

Nipple encrusted? How does that work?

DMZ

Feb 4, 2001, 12:00:35 PM2/4/01

> > > neither do i, although i have recently achieved some very satisfactory
> > > results as a printmaker.
> >
> > I'd still like to know exactly which aspect you're thinking about. :-)
>
> it's late and i'm not sure i understand what you're asking me.

Will you marry me?

DMZ
---

DMZ

Feb 4, 2001, 12:02:02 PM2/4/01

> "DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "The Erudite S.Honer²" <sho...@advective-army.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > <points>
> > > Nihilist!
> > > <sticks DMZ with pins>
> >
> > <points>
> > Acupuncturist!
>
> <thinks>
> Almost.
>
> > > {Commendable word usage, BTW}
> >
> > I owe it all to my trusty black rubber nipple encrusted thesaurus with
> > optional tassels.
>
> Nipple encrusted? How does that work?

Sure, I tell you, you tell the world, and before I know it everyone's
encrusting things in nipples.

DMZ
---

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 4, 2001, 12:30:08 PM2/4/01
The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:

> "DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "The Erudite S.Honer²" <sho...@advective-army.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > <points>
> > > Nihilist!
> > > <sticks DMZ with pins>
> >
> > <points>
> > Acupuncturist!
>
> <thinks>
> Almost.
>
> > > {Commendable word usage, BTW}
> >
> > I owe it all to my trusty black rubber nipple encrusted thesaurus with
> > optional tassels.
>
> Nipple encrusted? How does that work?

Try a little of your "lecheury" on it, Struan.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 4, 2001, 12:39:16 PM2/4/01

Don't waste your time. It's just more of Struan's barely grammatical
backpedaling.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 4, 2001, 12:52:12 PM2/4/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

> "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote

> > > I'd still like to know exactly which aspect you're thinking about. :-)
> >
> > it's late and i'm not sure i understand what you're asking me.
>
> Will you marry me?

oh, now you're just teasing me.

DMZ

Feb 4, 2001, 12:56:12 PM2/4/01

"The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote in message

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just off to have a quiet sob in the corner.

DMZ
---

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 4, 2001, 1:10:36 PM2/4/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

> "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote
> > DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:
> > > "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote

> > > Will you marry me?
> >
> > oh, now you're just teasing me.
>
> I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just off to have a quiet sob in the corner.

oh, don't be that way. it's my nature to be skeptical...and this *is*
the 'nose, where things are so often not what they seem.

DMZ

Feb 4, 2001, 1:16:15 PM2/4/01

"The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote in message

Which way? Oh, I see... I forgot to punctuate the acronym in my previous
statement. Apologies. :-)

DMZ
---

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 4, 2001, 1:24:03 PM2/4/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <alco...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

It's funny, you know, how you have hereto avoided replying to my explanation
of the origins of the word. Archaic it may be. Foreign even. But all that
goes to show is that I have an extend vocabulary whereas you, by your
simplistic battology, are illustrating your ignorance.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 4, 2001, 1:24:58 PM2/4/01

"DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote in message

Yes :) (j/k)

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 4, 2001, 1:27:38 PM2/4/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

> "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote in message
> > DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote

> about.

> > > I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just off to have a quiet sob in the
> corner.
> >
> > oh, don't be that way. it's my nature to be skeptical...and this *is*
> > the 'nose, where things are so often not what they seem.
>
> Which way? Oh, I see... I forgot to punctuate the acronym in my previous
> statement. Apologies. :-)

well, hadn't we better set a date?

DMZ

Feb 4, 2001, 1:29:49 PM2/4/01

"The Queen of Cans and Jars" <que...@cansandjars.org> wrote in message

If you really think we should... when's good for you?

DMZ
---

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Feb 4, 2001, 2:16:45 PM2/4/01
DMZ <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote:

ok, so you ask me to marry you and now you wanna act all
indifferent...if you really think we should...<snarf>...you're funny,
DMZ. i always wanted to get married on bob dylan's birthday. is that a
good day for you?

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 4, 2001, 3:30:14 PM2/4/01
The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:

> "Raoul Xemblinosky" <alco...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message
> > The Erudite S.Honer² wrote:
> > >
> > > "DMZ" <d...@THINKAGAINSPAMBOYadjective-army.com> wrote in message

> > > <thinks>
> > > Almost.

> > > Nipple encrusted? How does that work?
> >
> > Try a little of your "lecheury" on it, Struan.
>
> It's funny, you know, how you have hereto avoided replying to my explanation
> of the origins of the word. Archaic it may be. Foreign even.

Not to mention "full of shit."

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 4, 2001, 3:27:53 PM2/4/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <alco...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

If that's the description you use for everything that you don't understand
then so be it.

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 4, 2001, 4:21:44 PM2/4/01

That was my description of your "explanation." You couldn't prove
that "lecheury" is an actual English word, and after two days of
furious backpedaling, you whined that the authors of a book on
"depraved English" kinda thought "lecheury" should be a word. If
that's what passes for research at "The University of Massachusetts,
Amherst," it's all the more reason for you to focus on your drinking.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 4, 2001, 4:14:55 PM2/4/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <alco...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Okay, fine. It appears that it's an archaic Old French word not listed in
the OED due to lack of use. Tell me, is an obtuse foreign word more or less
impressive than a obtuse English one?

> If
> that's what passes for research at "The University of Massachusetts,
> Amherst," it's all the more reason for you to focus on your drinking.

I refuse to be baited.
<looks at stream of correspondence with Raoul>
Shit.

The Obdurate Ozjish

Feb 4, 2001, 4:45:07 PM2/4/01
Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:

What, haven''t you had enough yet, boy?

Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 4, 2001, 7:46:59 PM2/4/01

Son, I have the great joy of working for somebody who revels
in using four words where one will do, and whose particular
delight is throwing in some polysyllabic Latinism in places
where a plain old English word would have done just fine. She
thinks it makes her sound intelligent and erudite. But in fact
it makes her even more of a laughing stock than she naturally
is, which is in her case no small achievement. When a word or
a language ceases to be used, it is often for a good reason.
Do yourself a big favor, son, and don't go there.

> > If
> > that's what passes for research at "The University of Massachusetts,
> > Amherst," it's all the more reason for you to focus on your drinking.
>
> I refuse to be baited.
> <looks at stream of correspondence with Raoul>
> Shit.

Mheh.

The Erudite S.Honer²

Feb 4, 2001, 7:48:00 PM2/4/01

"Raoul Xemblinosky" <alco...@bungmunch.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the avuncul...the uncle-like advice. You're right in this
regard, using sesquip...long words in place of shorter ones can be
irritating. However, if you think that I use nearly as many in RL then you
are mistaken. Anyone who talks with me on IRC can attest to that fact
(although, IRC isn't RL - or so they tell me...). As for intelligent, I
know geniuses who strugle to converse properly, either because they use
faus...flowerly language or because they just can't string together a series
of words that makes sense. I make a concious effort not to slip into such
usage in RL. I guess you could blame it on too much reading and writing.
Blame the system. But, I think you're right...I'll try not to go there
(unless I actually havea Phd.).

> > > If
> > > that's what passes for research at "The University of Massachusetts,
> > > Amherst," it's all the more reason for you to focus on your drinking.
> >
> > I refuse to be baited.
> > <looks at stream of correspondence with Raoul>
> > Shit.
>
> Mheh.

Lesbefriends, mkay?

The Unknown James

Feb 4, 2001, 8:11:21 PM2/4/01
The Erudite S.Honer² writes:
>As for intelligent, I
>know geniuses who strugle to converse properly, either because they use
>faus...flowerly language or because they just can't string together a series
>of words that makes sense.

I have this problem
--
The Unknown James

LiveJournal.com - Reach out and touch somebody legally for once:
http://www.livejournal.com

Adjective-Army.com - Reach out and touch us, and we'll kill you
http://www.adjective-army.com

The Arcane Chas

Feb 4, 2001, 10:30:41 PM2/4/01
In article <6DYeLKA5...@davidandjames.com>, but only after serious
contemplation, The Unknown James <dude-wh...@adjective-army.com> put
finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>The Erudite S.Honer² writes:
>>As for intelligent, I
>>know geniuses who strugle to converse properly, either because they use
>>faus...flowerly language or because they just can't string together a series
>>of words that makes sense.
>
>I have this problem

Me too.

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

The Obdurate Ozjish

Feb 5, 2001, 12:46:30 PM2/5/01
The Arcane Chas wrote:

> In article <6DYeLKA5...@davidandjames.com>, but only after serious
> contemplation, The Unknown James <dude-wh...@adjective-army.com> put
> finger to keyboard and produced the following;
> >The Erudite S.Honer² writes:
> >>As for intelligent, I
> >>know geniuses who strugle to converse properly, either because they use
> >>faus...flowerly language or because they just can't string together a series
> >>of words that makes sense.
> >
> >I have this problem
>
> Me too.

Me three.

Viva mustafio

Feb 17, 2001, 5:47:52 PM2/17/01
Needless to say, after all this excitement Mustafio was duly exhausted and I
fell asleep on my grand sofa with the refrigerating chamber on full blast! I
had planned for a relaxing evening in my orange castle in front of "ye old
icebox" but it had lowered into the sleep while the entertainment was in
progress. Now here's a tip for parents from Mustafio: Children spend too
much time staring at the room regarding the space, when they should be out
playing to be beyond the game. That's why I call it the "Gefaessboob."
HAHAHAHOHO!!!!

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/162/mustafio.html