You people can't be serious

Neddly Rabinowitzinstein

Jun 25, 2001, 8:25:42 PM6/25/01
People, please listen to yourselves!! Why do you speak of such
vileness!? All life is sacred, to pave over it would desecrate all
life as we know it. Please join me and my fellow "greenies" at
alt.save.the.earth for quality discussions.

Currently we're discussing alternative forms of energy, like solar
power. Think of the possiblities: a solar car. Sure they'll go a
little slower then most, but that will save lives.

I strongly urge all of you to reconsider ever posting here again. With
enough support, I can have this site closed down.

-Neddly

Aaron Davies

Jun 25, 2001, 8:50:30 PM6/25/01
Neddly Rabinowitzinstein <ned...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Glad to see you, future PitSlave[tm], allow me to be the first to
welcome to the List[tm].
--
__ __
/ ) / )

Joe McEvoy

Jun 25, 2001, 9:27:42 PM6/25/01
This fucking guy is a troll fuck. There is abso-fucking-loutly no way this
guy is for real. Eh, fuck it list em anyway

"Neddly Rabinowitzinstein" <ned...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dave Rogers

Jun 26, 2001, 4:32:18 AM6/26/01
ned...@yahoo.com (Neddly Rabinowitzinstein) wrote in message news:<50230dc1.01062...@posting.google.com>...

> I strongly urge all of you to reconsider ever posting here again

OK, I'll reconsider.

Yeah, I think I'll post here again. How does M074 suit you?

From the serpent tongue of the Listkeeper[tm],
Dave Rogers
Prez of the Chrome Moon Faction
--
dave....@yahoo.com
rational romantic mystic cynical idealist

Neddly Rabinowitzinstein

Jun 26, 2001, 11:56:21 AM6/26/01
dave....@yahoo.com (Dave Rogers) wrote in message news:<ffb824b1.01062...@posting.google.com>...

> ned...@yahoo.com (Neddly Rabinowitzinstein) wrote in message news:<50230dc1.01062...@posting.google.com>...
> >
> > I strongly urge all of you to reconsider ever posting here again
>
> OK, I'll reconsider.
>
> Yeah, I think I'll post here again. How does M074 suit you?
>
> From the serpent tongue of the Listkeeper[tm],
> Dave Rogers
> Prez of the Chrome Moon Faction

Was that a threat you nasty tar loving fool? What does M074 mean? I'm
not afraid of you. Actually I am hear to help you because you don't
understand. I need you to understand that all life is sacred.

Don't make rash judgements... you *will* pay for such foolishness if
you don't heed my words. Lets all be mature adults here, stop using
cuss words.

-Neddly

BiggHobbit

Jun 26, 2001, 3:42:20 PM6/26/01
>Was that a threat you nasty tar loving fool? What does M074 mean? I'm
>not afraid of you. Actually I am hear to help you because you don't
>understand. I need you to understand that all life is sacred.

Who made it sacred? You? Eco-Nazis like the Elves? Trees are no more sacred
than the crap that comes out of my ass.

>Don't make rash judgements... you *will* pay for such foolishness if
>you don't heed my words. Lets all be mature adults here, stop using
>cuss words.

Ooh he is scaring me! THe Tree God or the wussy elves are coming to get me!!!!

Joe McEvoy

Jun 26, 2001, 3:49:38 PM6/26/01
What the fuck is this Big Hobbit mook mother fucker talking about? Hey, Big
H, are you even a fucking paver [tm]? What's the fucking deal with elves.
Please explain to me that its all the beer talking...

"BiggHobbit" <biggh...@aol.com> wrote in message

Clyde"the"Guide

Jun 26, 2001, 6:08:08 PM6/26/01

Smedley:

The only sacred life is ground dead cow, beer, and Pavetarts(tm). Otto
is behind this somehow or nuther. He wants everbody to leave so he can
have it all. HAH! *Burp*

Clyde"the"Guide

"Keep yer hand upon the throttle and yer pecker in the bottle."--Max
Natzet

Aaron Davies

Jun 26, 2001, 8:07:19 PM6/26/01
Neddly Rabinowitzinstein <ned...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What the fuck kind of name is "Rabinowitzinstein"? Are you pretending to
be Jewish or something?

Mike S. Medintz

Jun 27, 2001, 1:23:03 PM6/27/01
While completely nekkid, ned...@yahoo.com (Neddly Rabinowitzinstein)
wrote:

>People, please listen to yourselves!! Why do you speak of such
>vileness!?

Because it's fun?

>All life is sacred, to pave over it would desecrate all
>life as we know it.

Who gives a shit about desecration? The idea is to exterminate it.

>Currently we're discussing alternative forms of energy, like solar
>power. Think of the possiblities: a solar car. Sure they'll go a
>little slower then most, but that will save lives.

Fuck solar cars. The day they banned leaded gasoline was the saddest
in human history.

>I strongly urge all of you to reconsider ever posting here again. With
>enough support, I can have this site closed down.

Why don't you have a quality conversation with my ass?

Mike S. Medintz
Vegetables aren't food. Vegetables are what the food
itself eats.

Neddly Rabinowitzinstein

Jun 27, 2001, 6:26:19 PM6/27/01
med...@mindspring.com (Mike S. Medintz) wrote in message news:<3b3a15fd...@news.mindspring.com>...

You sir are what we call in respectable circles, a DIRTBAG. If you're
so tough why don't you post your home address? I can have a crew out
there very quickly to picket you.

This is my last warning... stop posting your vileness. I will ensure
this group gets 20,000 spam posts a day.

Besides, its impossible to pave the earth. Where do you plan on
getting all the tar you bastard?
-Neddly

Dave Hillstrom

Jun 27, 2001, 9:43:27 PM6/27/01
On 27 Jun 2001 15:26:19 -0700, in alt.pave.the.earth, ned...@yahoo.com
(Neddly Rabinowitzinstein) wrote:

we'll squeeze it from your hair. i'm sure there's enough crude oil
content there.

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 meow
"Quotes can't be forced. They just come to you, like diarrhea."

voxman

Jun 27, 2001, 9:59:05 PM6/27/01
On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 10:26 PM, Neddly Rabinowitzinstein
<mailto:ned...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>med...@mindspring.com (Mike S. Medintz) wrote in message news:<
>3b3a15fd...@news.mindspring.com>...
>> While completely nekkid, ned...@yahoo.com (Neddly Rabinowitzinstein)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >People, please listen to yourselves!! Why do you speak of such
>> >vileness!?

You are an opressing Fascist. Pavers want equality for all people, except
maybe Pitslaves(TM) and Pavetarts(TM). By not allowing the 3rd world to
pave all their rainforrests (spit) you are ensuring their inferiority.

>> Because it's fun?
>>
>> >All life is sacred, to pave over it would desecrate all
>> >life as we know it.
>>
>> Who gives a shit about desecration? The idea is to exterminate it.

I'll deficate on you mofo

>> >Currently we're discussing alternative forms of energy, like solar
>> >power. Think of the possiblities: a solar car. Sure they'll go a
>> >little slower then most, but that will save lives.

But just who's life are we saving? And how do you expect to get anywhere
close to Mach3 on a cloudy day? Maybe if there was increased Ultraviolet
light on this planet, then they might be an option, but I see large clouds
of Soot in a roiled sky, so No Go on the Pussy Car Schmucko

>> Fuck solar cars. The day they banned leaded gasoline was the saddest
>> in human history.

They still have leaded gas down Under, and drive through bottle shops too!

>> >I strongly urge all of you to reconsider ever posting here again. With
>> >enough support, I can have this site closed down.
>>
>> Why don't you have a quality conversation with my ass?
>>
>> Mike S. Medintz
>> Vegetables aren't food. Vegetables are what the food
>> itself eats.
>
>You sir are what we call in respectable circles, a DIRTBAG. If you're
>so tough why don't you post your home address? I can have a crew out
>there very quickly to picket you.
>
>This is my last warning... stop posting your vileness. I will ensure
>this group gets 20,000 spam posts a day.
>
> Besides, its impossible to pave the earth. Where do you plan on
>getting all the tar you bastard?
>-Neddly

I think we already have that, what we need now is enough Cuvo Gold...and
Victoria Bitter, and where are we gonna the outfits dress every
Pavetart(TM) like the <A HREF="http://www.stpauligirl.com">
St.Pauligirl?</A> These are the important questions

HPS

Jun 28, 2001, 5:02:43 AM6/28/01

Mike S. Medintz <med...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> While completely nekkid, ned...@yahoo.com (Neddly Rabinowitzinstein)
> wrote:
> Why don't you have a quality conversation with my ass?

The HPS suspects that keeping an ass goes against the Plan approved
bio-diversity rules. Watch yourself Micheal cos we are.

The HPS

Frank Emsley

Jun 28, 2001, 5:15:08 AM6/28/01
"Clyde\"the\"Guide" <little...@blomand.net> wrote in message news:<3B3907...@blomand.net>...

> Otto is behind this somehow or nuther. He wants everbody
> to leave so he can have it all. HAH! *Burp*

I'm sorry but Otto is dead. I PaveSplashed[tm] him while driving the
Trusty Kenworth T-6 though one of the Carolina states a few years ago.

The OttoKlone[tm] may somehow be behind this, but Otto himself could
not possibly have anything to do with this. Being a PaveStain[tm]
severely hinders one's ability to post to TOTNG.

MZ - The PaveGeek.
- Otto Bahn is dead, long live Otto...

Frank Emsley

Jun 28, 2001, 5:23:31 AM6/28/01
med...@mindspring.com (Mike S. Medintz) wrote in message news:<3b3a15fd...@news.mindspring.com>...

> Fuck solar cars. The day they banned leaded gasoline was the saddest
> in human history.

Well, at least they haven't banned the lead-filled swimsuits for the
Pitslave 500 meter freestyle in the PD1 Olympics. Besides, after PD1,
gasoline will be at least 50% lead.

Fuck it...

After PD1, gasoline will be *pure* lead.

MZ - The PaveGeek.
- Pumping lead, it's not just for hitmen anymore.

Mike S. Medintz

Jun 28, 2001, 5:54:49 AM6/28/01
wrote:

>You sir are what we call in respectable circles, a DIRTBAG.

Actually, leftie eco weenies usually call me a nazi traffic cop pig.

> If you're
>so tough why don't you post your home address? I can have a crew out
>there very quickly to picket you.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.,
Washington, DC
USA

>This is my last warning... stop posting your vileness. I will ensure
>this group gets 20,000 spam posts a day.

And I will ensure we continue to laugh our asses off at your sad,
lonely, pathetic life. We have outlasted all attempts by useless
whiners to troll us into submission. You'll get laid by someone other
than your own left hand before we give up.

Buh-bye for now.

Andrew McColl

Jul 3, 2001, 5:07:50 AM7/3/01
In article <ffb824b1.01062...@posting.google.com>,
dave....@yahoo.com (Dave Rogers) wrote:

> ned...@yahoo.com (Neddly Rabinowitzinstein) wrote in message
> >
> > I strongly urge all of you to reconsider ever posting here again
>
> OK, I'll reconsider.
>
> Yeah, I think I'll post here again. How does M074 suit you?

Go gettem Dave.

Skippy
--
V003