Small digest/list.

R'ykandar Korra'ti

Sep 25, 1991, 2:02:31 AM9/25/91
[]

I run a small mail-based digest for elves and interested
observers. It has been in existence for a couple of years now,
but has not been posted about in public before. We have an open
membership policy, so if you're interested in being added to
the distribution list, please let me know.
Details will be made available upon request.

- R'ykandar Korra'ti, Moderator
Elfinkind Digest

--
R'ykandar Korra'ti | Editor, LOW ORBIT Science and Fiction
"What, you think soup is a biped?" - Crowe, MST3K