ps uploaded to funic.funet.fi and tsx-11.mit.edu

Branko Lankester

Mar 3, 1992, 9:10:42 AM3/3/92

I have uploaded the version of ps I have written for Linux to
funic.funet.fi and tsx-11.mit.edu (file ps012.tar.Z).

You have to apply some patches to the kernel before you can use
ps, the patches are for /dev/kmem and /dev/mem and a few other
fixes necessary for ps. Maybe it's a bad time to upload these
patches, with a new version of Linux beeing released in a few days,
but some people might want to experiment on the old kernel first.
I'll upload patches for version 0.13 when it's out.

Branko Lankester - lank...@fwi.uva.nl