A request for each of you

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 25, 2017, 8:27:59 AM9/25/17
To my fellow "Usenet group"ies:

I come before you today with a request for each of you. I ask
you to give it an ear and ponder it in your heart. Consider it
for a time each day and think about what it means to the baseline
fundamental views we hold in our lives.

-----
My request is that you consider what this means to your self-
image: You were created. You do have a purpose. You were not
an accident of random chance in this universe. You were, instead,
specifically and purposefully hand-crafted by God, hand-placed
into this world where you are, with a purpose to have a real im-
pact upon this world. To further realize that within the creation
of your existence, the one creating you had a real purpose in do
doing. God created you with a goal of certain things He wants you
to do in this world, for example.

Think about this idea: That you were created, that you do have a
real purpose, and that you will go on after you leave this world,
and that you do have a choice today regarding how you will live
your life, and that the warning given you by your very creator is
that there is a real enemy here in this world, responsible for all
that we see wrong here, who seeks to mislead you, trick you, trap
you, and ultimately destroy your soul by leading you away from God,
but if you will give God an ear, and stop hardening your heart
toward Him, that He will guide you not only to safety in this world,
but to the fullest, richest prosperity in Him.

Think about this. Read it a few times. Make sure you get a clear
understanding: You were created specifically by God. You have a
real purpose, and there are two paths before you: one leading to
forgiveness for the wrong you've done, to be a part of God's plan
for your life, one that keeps you unforgiven in the wrong you've
done and is leading away from God and God's plan for your life.

-----
God created you for greatness. He loves you. He will lead and
guide and protect and save you from all evil. But He also honors
you too much to violate His greatest gift to you: your volition.
He will not violate your free will to choose. But look into Him
and see how He's revealed Himself through His Son. The Bible
gives us a view of God that explains things in a way which really
resonates on the inside if you're willing to receive it. But if
you harden your heart, it will always only be a book of laughable
tales and fantasies.

The choice is yours, but the truth speaks to you. You were God's
creation. You were made special. You do have a purpose. And
you will go on after you leave this world. God has a plan for you
and will save you from everything bad, and give you a real and
secure future that dwells in fullest, richest prosperity for you,
His beloved and held dear, most special creation.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 25, 2017, 12:56:46 PM9/25/17
Additional information. Here you are taught about the two natures,
and what is happening to you (to your flesh) in this world.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c/9Pu0u8Yi7L0/dVYZ0ALQAQAJ

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 27, 2017, 8:39:50 AM9/27/17
There is additional information about this on this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.arch/FHcTC4_xQMs/uwwqpFrHBAAJ

It describes how we are all a part of a larger-than-any-of-us plan
put in motion by God, whereby He created us on purpose, put us where
we are on purpose, gave us the ability and opportunity to learn and
know and be creative and do (on purpose), so that we could be a part
of that which He is doing for mankind.

Our goals in using the skills and abilities we've been given, and
in our labor time and efforts, are to look up to Him and see how He
wants us to be a part of this assembly of man He's created.

Each of us is a part of that system, and when we acknowledge that
actively, and look up to God actively, and seek how we can use our
skills and talents to improve the people around us and be a part of
that world He intends for us here on Earth, then we are moving as
we should be, and then we are part of His plan, and then our labor
will bear forth unto real fruit, even fruit which lasts into the
hereafter because those things we do for Christ will be tried in
the fire along with all our other works, and those things we do for
Him will not be burned up by the fire, but will endure, and we will
receive a reward.

Refocus your life and your life's purpose on serving God with your
skills. Don't follow after the ways of the world, but rely upon
God to provide for you, and use everything you possess to try to
improve the lives of those around you. And if you ever have any
doubts or concerns on how to do that, ask God the Father ... literally
ask Him in prayer. Say in your prayer, "Jesus, I've come to you
asking forgiveness for my sin so I could be saved, and now I'm here
wondering what to do next. You've told me that I can come boldly
before the Throne of Grace, and that I can speak directly to God the
Father. So, I come forward and I ask: Father, please show me in
my life what to do, and how to do it."

God has promised to guide us:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+1%3A5&version=KJV

James 1:5 - "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that
giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and
it shall be given him."

The word upbraideth there means it won't be tangled or confusing,
but will be easy to receive, known, and understand, because God
gives to us at the point of our abilities, just as you would give
to your 14-year old at a 14-year old level, and your 8-year old
at an 8-year old level. God does the same for us.

It is a great comfort to know you are part of God's Kingdom. It
gives you real inner peace, and as He begins to work in your life
you look around and go, "Wow! Will you look at that." It's not
you doing it, but it's God living inside you guiding you to do it.
It's something you cannot help but feel awe over.

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 27, 2017, 8:46:03 AM9/27/17
On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> God has promised to guide us:
>
> https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+1%3A5&version=KJV
>
> James 1:5 - "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that
> giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and
> it shall be given him."
>
> The word upbraideth there means it won't be tangled or confusing,
> but will be easy to receive, known, and understand, because God
> gives to us at the point of our abilities, just as you would give
> to your 14-year old at a 14-year old level, and your 8-year old
> at an 8-year old level. God does the same for us.

It's interesting how the spirit of God works in a person. When I
posted this, there was a feeling inside of me that I did not have
the correct definition for upbraideth. I have heard teachings on
this matter before and that was the explanation given me, but the
spirit of God guides us to all truth. He gave me a feeling within
my core that it wasn't right.

I went and looked it up:

http://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/upbraid.html

2. To reproach; to chide.
God who giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not.
James 1.

It means God won't criticize you for not knowing something, or
having not yet figured it out on your own. He's a good Father,
and He teaches His children properly, lovingly, in all areas.

> It is a great comfort to know you are part of God's Kingdom. It
> gives you real inner peace, and as He begins to work in your life
> you look around and go, "Wow! Will you look at that." It's not
> you doing it, but it's God living inside you guiding you to do it.
> It's something you cannot help but feel awe over.

Amen.

--
Thank you, | Indianapolis, Indiana | God is love -- 1 John 4:7-9
Rick C. Hodgin | http://www.libsf.org/ | http://tinyurl.com/yaogvqhj

Peter Cheung

Sep 28, 2017, 8:11:09 AM9/28/17
honestly, why trust a story book?

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 28, 2017, 8:30:21 AM9/28/17
On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:11:09 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> honestly, why trust a story book?

It's not a story book. It's God's guidance for us. Something called
His "Holy Spirit" directed it through the men who wrote it. He was
giving a narrative over centuries so that we here in the end-times
would be able to see the full picture.

If you study the Bible you'll find it's more than a story book ... if
you look searching for the truth. If you are unwilling to learn what
it teaches you, it is that unwillingness to learn which will keep you
from coming to the knowledge it has. But if you are willing to learn,
then God will flip invisible internal switches in your soul so that
you can come to understand.

-----
It's been said: "Sin will keep you from the Bible, or the Bible will
keep you from sin." But the truth is, a love of sin keeps you from a
willingness to seek the truth. People get content where they are,
liking what they like, and they won't move forward in seeking the
truth because they like what they have. But for the discerning heart,
the one who is always trying to find the truth, if they are sincere,
God will change that person, and then reach into their life with His
massive invisible hands, moving them this way or that way, so they do
come to find it.

God looks straight through to the heart. He sees past pretense. He
sees past shields. He sees past outward presentations that do not
really represent what's in the heart. He sees the truth of the matter.

For all who will seek the truth, He enables them to find it.

Peter Cheung

Sep 28, 2017, 8:34:44 AM9/28/17
It is a story book without any prove, look at the thing you posted we know

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 28, 2017, 8:52:15 AM9/28/17
On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> It is a story book without any prove, look at the thing you posted we know

No person can convince another person. The whole outreach of Christian
faith is not to convince other people. It's teaching them the truth.
It's not our job to convince people. It is our job to teach them the
truth.

God Himself must convince you by flipping those invisible switches on
the inside. When He does that, you will know for yourself from within,
from that new part of your existence God gives you, that what we teach
is the truth.

Until then, you'll never be able to hear it. Nobody will. Sin has
caused spiritual death for people, and the knowledge of God is spirit.
He must act in our lives before we can come even hear Him and come to
Him.

Melzzzzz

Sep 28, 2017, 8:54:33 AM9/28/17
On 2017-09-28, Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
>> It is a story book without any prove, look at the thing you posted we know
>
> No person can convince another person. The whole outreach of Christian
> faith is not to convince other people. It's teaching them the truth.
> It's not our job to convince people. It is our job to teach them the
> truth.

It's your job to take medication and visit doctor. Public newsgroups are
not places where you can have effective treatment...
Seek professional help...

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 28, 2017, 9:01:36 AM9/28/17
The worldly (flesh-understanding) position is as you state, because
knowledge of spiritual things is unknowable to the flesh. It comes
across as total foolishness, even madness.

What I am trying to teach you is there is a nature beyond the physical.
We are also spiritual, but because of sin our spirit is dead. But for
all who will come to Christ and ask forgiveness for their sin, they
will gain that spiritual life again, and that spirit will assert itself
in their life and their entire life will be changed.

It will seem like madness to those who are not born again, but to those
who are born again we will look at each other in the eye and know the
truth of how we were changed from the inside out.

This is why you never believed, Melzzzzz. You went through religion.
You had devout religion. You were religious only. You were never
born again.

Jesus will forgive your sin and give you eternal life. He will set
you on the path of Heaven, and you will have a positive impact on
the lives of those around you ... IF you will come to Him and ask
forgiveness for real, and that's something only God can enable you
to do from within. He will enable all people who will be saved,
and Jesus will raise them up on the last day.

Melzzzzz

Sep 28, 2017, 9:05:03 AM9/28/17
On 2017-09-28, Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8:54:33 AM UTC-4, Melzzzzz wrote:
>> >
>> > No person can convince another person. The whole outreach of Christian
>> > faith is not to convince other people. It's teaching them the truth.
>> > It's not our job to convince people. It is our job to teach them the
>> > truth.
>>
>> It's your job to take medication and visit doctor. Public newsgroups are
>> not places where you can have effective treatment...
>> Seek professional help...
>
> The worldly (flesh-understanding) position is as you state, because
> knowledge of spiritual things is unknowable to the flesh. It comes
> across as total foolishness, even madness.

Blah, blah blah. There is nothing spiritual in your bubblings except
fact that everyone has to go to toilet, or if not available - in the
field. Making food into shit is deep material process not
understandable to spiritual beings, therefore we are on upper level of
knowledge...

Peter Cheung

Sep 29, 2017, 1:34:59 AM9/29/17
Rick, we know you want to convince us to trust your god, and you keep quoting some story from the story book bible, you haven't show any prove. So no one even reply to your post and no one is going to believe.

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 29, 2017, 8:15:39 AM9/29/17
On 9/29/2017 1:34 AM, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Rick, we know you want to convince us to trust your god, and you keep quoting some story from the story book bible, you haven't show any prove. So no one even reply to your post and no one is going to believe.

The spirit works differently than the flesh. There are ways our
flesh operates, and there are different ways the spirit operates.
Just as our ears can't see, or our eyes can't hear, each part of
our bodies was designed for a purpose. Likewise, there are things
our flesh can understand, and things our spirit can understand,
but they are not the same.

Knowledge of God is spirit, and it doesn't come through the flesh.
The reason why you can't understand it is because God hasn't made
those internal changes enabling you to receive it. Until then, to
your flesh, it will always only seem like foolishness, unprovable,
unacceptable, offensive, and in all ways wrong.

When God changes you on the inside, then you are enabled to under-
stand spiritual things, and it makes sense to you spiritually.

It's why I say: Just seek the truth, and pursue it with rigor,
vigorously, to its full conclusion, leaving nothing unturned in
your pursuit of it. God will do the rest.

Peter Cheung

Sep 29, 2017, 10:29:26 PM9/29/17
i think it is the time to stop spamming the group

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 30, 2017, 7:25:42 AM9/30/17
On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 10:29:26 PM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> i think it is the time to stop spamming the group

Many people consider my posts as spam, but it's only because they
focus on the things found in this world. They don't have eyes or
thoughts that consider eternity.

Remember that everyone dies at some point. What happens after you
die? There are lots of theories, lots of beliefs. I am teaching
you about the one God gave us, knowledge of what happens after we
die:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+9%3A27-28&version=KJV

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this
the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto
them that look for him shall he appear the second time without
sin unto salvation.

Everyone that's being saved will hear that warning and know it is
true. They will come out from the world, repent, and ask forgive-
ness for their sin and be saved.

-----
The message I teach is for your eternal soul. It necessarily runs
contrary to what your flesh is interested in, and therefore it is
considered spam by those people who only focus on the flesh. But
when you look out into eternity, you'll find it is what you need,
and that the message I'm conveying is something all people need
because all people have sin.

Do you have sin? If the answer is yes, then you need a savior.
It is that savior I teach you about: Jesus Christ. He will for-
give your sin ... just for the asking. No strings attached. It
is His free gift to us because He loves us.

Peter Cheung

Sep 30, 2017, 9:06:18 AM9/30/17
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL
GO HELL

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 30, 2017, 9:40:45 AM9/30/17
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 9:06:18 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> GO HELL [repeated 720 times]

Jesus Christ will forgive your sin, Peter, and give you eternal life.
It is the best offer you will ever receive in your entire existence.

David Cooper

Oct 1, 2017, 1:05:59 PM10/1/17
How arrogant of you to assume that he's a sinner. Many people do not sin, but you don't believe that because you yourself are a miserable sinner who has been taught to think that sins can be forgiven by such means as jumping into holy rivers or casting spells about Jesus. They can't. God/Jesus/Satan has no right to forgive your crimes - only your victims have that right and it is their forgiveness that you should be seeking instead of trying to take the easy way out.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 1, 2017, 1:46:50 PM10/1/17
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 1:05:59 PM UTC-4, David Cooper wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 September 2017 14:40:45 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 9:06:18 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> > > GO HELL [repeated 720 times]
> >
> > Jesus Christ will forgive your sin, Peter, and give you eternal life.
> > It is the best offer you will ever receive in your entire existence.
>
> How arrogant of you to assume that he's a sinner.

It it were my teaching, my conclusion, then it would subject to
suspicion and examination. However, it is not my own.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+3%3A23&version=KJV

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

> Many people do not sin,

Jesus teaches us that we don't know what sin is in our fallen
flesh, and we can be convinced or deceived into falseness because
our flesh is in sin, and can be deceived.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+12%3A30&version=KJV

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth
not with me scattereth abroad.

Jesus taught that until we come to faith, the enemy owns us, that
all we do is scatter away from His Kingdom in our doings. Paul
teaches us later that we are literally slaves to sin (verse 6,
that we serve sin):

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+6&version=KJV

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus
Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that
like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of
the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his
death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that
the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should
not serve sin.

When we die with Christ (to our flesh), we are raised to life by
Him spiritually. This new life asserts itself in our physical lives
here in this world as a new man. The same body is seen outwardly,
but it's the inside that's been rewired, changed, fundamentally over-
hauled, so that the forces which drive us are no longer the same. We
do not follow after the flesh-based purposes any longer, but are now
following after matters of the spirit.

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also
live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more;
death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he
liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto
sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye
should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness
unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are
alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of
righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not
under the law, but under grace.

> but you don't believe that because you yourself are a miserable
> sinner who has been taught to think that sins can be forgiven

I am a miserable sinner. This body fights against me continually. I
have to put in conscious effort, on an ongoing basis, to keep it at
bay. And even then there are times the old man rears up. Make no
mistake about it, it is an ongoing daily battle for all believers.

> by such means as jumping into holy rivers or casting spells
> about Jesus.

Jesus Christ went to the cross sin-free, but condemned by man to die.
He was, therefore, under man's law condemned, but before God He was
completely innocent. He had no sin.

Because of this, He was able to take on the sin of others and die
with our sin charged to Him. He died and then went to pay the price
of our sin and was crushed by God. God then raised Him to life on
the third day, and He lives forever more.

We are born into this world in sin (spiritually dead). And all we
do all our lives is sin. You don't have to teach a 2-year old to
lie, for example. "Did you eat that cake, Jimmy?" "No," he says,
when he's got evidence all over his hands and mouth.

God leads those who will be saved to knowledge of His Son, so they
can ask forgiveness for their sin and, like a dirty jacket, have
that dirty jacket taken off of them and place don Jesus. And because
God transfers all of our sin, we are able be made literally as white
and righteous as Christ was.

It is not magic spells or water baptism that saves us. It is us
believing in our heart that Jesus can forgive us (faith), and our
asking Him to forgive us. Water baptism is just an outward symbol
of the changed inner man, something we can go to and refer back to
as a point and time for something in our lives.

> They can't. God/Jesus/Satan has no right to forgive your crimes -
> only your victims have that right and it is their forgiveness that
> you should be seeking instead of trying to take the easy way out.

Jesus is God. He came here as a man and lived sin-free. He has the
right to take on our sin if He chooses.

The Bible teaches that He did this willingly, and it's not us taking
from Him unjustly, but it is literally why He came to the Earth. He
came here to save us, which is what His name actually means. His
name is "Yeshua" which literally means "God who saves" (in the same
way the name Shoemaker means "one who makes shoes"):

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+5%3A21&version=KJV

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that
we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

-----

It is all there in scripture. It is all there in God's teachings.
Not Rick's teachings. Not Billy Graham's teachings. But in God's
teachings through the Bible. And, you can go to your local old
church from the 1700s or 1800s that's still around, and look at the
Bibles people have donated over time, and pick any passage and you
will find that the words of the King James Version of the Bible
from those ancient books from hundreds of years ago are the same
words you will read today.

And with modern technology, we have been able to into the original
language from the manuscripts which have survived and verify that
the translation in the KJV is accurate to the original Hebrew,
Greek, and Aramaic the various books were written in.

And a strong knowledge (for God is very deep) of the scripture
will remove any and all doubt you have about anything He has done,
why He did it, what it means in the Earth and in eternity, to the
point of literally removing all doubt.

God is gracious. God is patient. God knows we are not able to
hear His words in this world, but He reaches in to our lives with
His own hand and guides us this way and that way, so that all those
who will be saved will come to someone who will teach them and they
will be saved in that way.

God doesn't have to use men and women this way for His plans, but
it is truly an honor to serve our King.

-----
You make a claim that Jesus cannot save you. I challenge you to
investigate that by the teachings of the Bible. I challenge you
to dig deep and find any flaw whatsoever in that claim as per the
teachings of the Bible.

If you look to man's teachings or man's reasoning, you'll be at
a place where deception can enter in. But if you look to the Bible,
those words are spirit and they are truth and you will be literally
unable to find ANY FLAW WHATSOEVER with the teachings therein.

I challenge you to seek the truth.

David Cooper

Oct 2, 2017, 1:04:41 PM10/2/17
On Sunday, 1 October 2017 18:46:50 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

It is a pack of lies. I do not sin and have not sinned. Christianity is aimed at sinners as a way of making them think their sins are okay because they can be forgiven at the drop of a hat. It is a licence to sin, and as such it is evil.

As for you, you clearly are a prolific sinner who is incapable of understanding that sin is not a necessary aspect of individual humans. You simply assume that everyone else must be a sinner like you, but you're seriously in error. You spam here on the basis that everyone's a sinner like you and needs to be given a retrospective licence in order to cancel out all those terrible sins for free, but if any of them are sinners, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it that easily. You should also be aware of how it all comes across, because even though it may be your intention, it looks as if the motivation of evangelists is to bask in the reflected glory of a superhero - they feel more important by being one of his disciples and by spreading his message. But his message is not a good one - it is giving people a licence to sin without consequences.

> If you look to man's teachings or man's reasoning, you'll be at
> a place where deception can enter in. But if you look to the Bible,
> those words are spirit and they are truth and you will be literally
> unable to find ANY FLAW WHATSOEVER with the teachings therein.

The Bible is full of irrational drivel, and God is logically impossible. For starters, any God who tolerates a hell in his perfect creation is necessarily the devil. If you want to understand things like morality, you need to explore it through reason instead of the rantings of ancient philosophers who pretended to know a god, and soon you will have a tool that can help you with this because it won't be long before AGI is able to spell out exactly what is right or wrong using computational morality based on harm management. This is what I am working on now, and everything I'm doing with computers is Satanic. Satan is logic and mathematics. Satan is program code. Satan is computer hardware. Satan is avoiding the mistake of worshipping any authority which cannot justify its superiority rationally. Satan is challenging the irrational and standing up for what is truly right and against what is truly wrong. Satan is good. God is evil.

Hail Satan! Hail Lucifer!

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 2, 2017, 1:26:46 PM10/2/17
On 10/2/2017 1:04 PM, David Cooper wrote:
> [snip]
You conclude things that are incorrect, David. If it means any-
thing to you, then please investigate further.

If you read the Bible, you'll find how it explains all things you
conclude are incorrect about it today. You'll learn how things
that seem like contradictions are really not contradictions, but
are fully explained. You'll learn the true nature of man, of God,
of our universe, our future, why things are this way in this world,
etc.

The information is before you. I pray you'll examine it with
the greatest scrutiny you're able, to try to tear holes in it.
It will continue to confound you until you conclude it cannot
be from man.

Napoleon realized this (in English about half-way down):

http://biblehub.com/library/schaff/the_person_of_christ/napoleon_bonaparte.htm

"I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man.
Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the
founders of empires, and the gods of other religions. That
resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity
and whatever other religions the distance of infinity.

"We can say to the authors of every other religion, You are
neither gods, nor the agents of the Deity. You are but
missionaries of falsehood, moulded from the same clay with
the rest of mortals. You are made with all the passions and
vices inseparable from them. Your temples and your priests
proclaim your origin.' Such will be the judgment, the cry of
conscience, of whoever examines the gods and the temples of
paganism..."

And just last night:

I heard the most amazing thing I've ever heard regarding Jesus
dying on the cross last night. It was from the communion part
of a service published on YouTube from a Hawaiian, beginning at
1:19:00 (1hr 19m 0s):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQj-_BVAG1U&t=1h19m0s

He says, the two elements which came out of Jesus were blood and
water, which are the two elements present at birth.

It was the birth of the bride of Christ, taken from the side
of Christ in Christ's death, just as Adam's bride was taken
from Adam's side when God gave Eve to him.

Jesus created His bride by His own death, and birthed that
bride from His side, the seventh wound, the number of Biblical
completion.

It's the most amazing thing I've ever heard about the full
circle of man's creation, and Christ's redemption of man,
in the same pattern from pre-fall to salvation-from-the-fall.

I've never heard that explained that way in my entire life,
and in a tremendous amount of active study of Bible scripture,
listening to sermons, thinking about these things, etc.

Lucretia

Oct 2, 2017, 1:41:42 PM10/2/17
On Saturday, 30 September 2017 14:06:18 UTC+1, Peter Cheung wrote:
> GO HELL

You dropped 720 of these " TO " lol :)

Peter Cheung

Oct 2, 2017, 1:46:03 PM10/2/17
David Cooper於 2017年10月2日星期一 UTC+8上午1時05分59秒寫道:
David, he is brainwashed. Total ignore everybody, completely destroyed this group by his holy spams

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 2, 2017, 1:55:15 PM10/2/17
On 10/2/2017 1:46 PM, Peter Cheung wrote:
> David, he is brainwashed. Total ignore everybody, completely destroyed this group by his holy spams

It is one possibility that I am "brainwashed."

There is another possibility, David, that I am teaching you the
truth.

All I am asking you to do is search out the matter for yourself.
Go and read the Bible New Testament for yourself. Go and talk
to born again Christians in your hometown for yourself. Seek
out the truth of the matter, and don't just summarily conclude
that I am brainwashed by prior teachings you've had which make
it seem very clear I am, but instead investigate it personally.

If I am right there is so much riding on it that it's worth
seeking out the whole truth. It's worth investigating it and
giving it some of your time directly from the source, rather
than from the commentary of other men.

God will speak to you directly through the Bible if you'll seek
the truth.

Lucretia

Oct 2, 2017, 1:55:16 PM10/2/17

Lucretia

Oct 2, 2017, 1:56:44 PM10/2/17
On Monday, 2 October 2017 18:55:15 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On 10/2/2017 1:46 PM, Peter Cheung wrote:
> > David, he is brainwashed. Total ignore everybody, completely destroyed this group by his holy spams
>
> It is one possibility that I am "brainwashed."
>
> There is another possibility, David, that I am teaching you the
> truth.

You're teaching this group that you're an arrogant dick who won't fucking listen.

Peter Cheung

Oct 2, 2017, 2:09:14 PM10/2/17
Lucretia於 2017年10月3日星期二 UTC+8上午1時56分44秒寫道:
Yes, David, you told the truth, and i love the jesus fucking christ image

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 2, 2017, 2:20:03 PM10/2/17
On 10/2/2017 1:56 PM, Lucretia wrote:
> You're teaching this group that you're an arrogant .. who won't .. listen.

The teaching is: I care about your eternal soul.
The teaching is: I don't want you to be harmed in eternity.

The teaching is:

You are valuable, you are important, you have worth beyond
measure, and you can have a future that is commensurate with
who you truly are ... one of God's own children ... literally,
a lower-case 'g' god in His Kingdom.

-----
All I want for you is that you should prosper in the creation God
gave you. No pain. No loss. In a body like the angels that never
wears out, never tires, never ages, but is always at the full top
of its game. And to live in a place where even the streets are
gold ... so how much more beautiful are other things?

I want the best for you. It's why I point you to Jesus and ask
you to ask Him to forgive your sin, because it is only our sin that
separates us from that prosperous future.

Rod Pemberton

Oct 3, 2017, 1:41:08 AM10/3/17
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:55:12 -0400
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is another possibility, David, that I am teaching you the
> truth.

Various cliches come to mind, such as:

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

"No good deed goes unpunished."

Rod Pemberton
--
If you're upset over excessive use of force by police, leave your
basketball court or football field, go down to your police station and

David Cooper

Oct 3, 2017, 1:05:02 PM10/3/17
On Monday, 2 October 2017 18:26:46 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> If you read the Bible, you'll find how it explains all things you
> conclude are incorrect about it today. You'll learn how things
> that seem like contradictions are really not contradictions, but
> are fully explained. You'll learn the true nature of man, of God,
> of our universe, our future, why things are this way in this world,
> etc.

I come from a Christian background and have more than one Biblical scholar as close relatives. I even learned the basics of Biblical Hebrew myself (wa yomer eloheem yehee ohr, wayehee ohr) and Greek so that I could go back and check the original versions to see what they actually say. But it's all just philosophy generated by men with poor minds.

Let me take you back to the garden of Eden. Here we have lots of metaphors: the snake is Adam's penis; the apple tree is Eve/Khawa's vagina; and eating the apple is an act of copulation. Adam's penis talks to Eve and persuades her to let Adam have it off with her, and her "apple tree" is so tickled by the thought that she tells him to do it. Afterwards they are supposedly ashamed at what they've done and have to cover their bits with fig leaves, but that is fiction. Satan (evolution) designed the sex organs and the act of sex, and he saw that it was good, not least because it leads to the creation of the most magical things in the universe: children. Satan made Adam and Eve. Your "god" is an imposter. He claims that he made them, and yet they have "sinful" parts which he doesn't approve of and would never have designed for them if they disgust him so much. It is all deeply childish nonsense. Sex is fine (just so long as you don't spread disease with it or abuse people who don't want to take part in it, or have it with vulnerable people/animals which aren't able to make a valid judgement about whether they want to be involved).

> The information is before you. I pray you'll examine it with
> the greatest scrutiny you're able, to try to tear holes in it.
> It will continue to confound you until you conclude it cannot
> be from man.

Of course it's from man - it's got man written all over its authorship, just like the "Holy" texts of all other religions. It has a ridiculous God who spends his time creating evil people so that he can torture them for eternity in the flames of hell. That's called a psychopath. Man has created God in his own image, painting a picture of him as a vicious king who demands to be adored and who will kill anyone who fails to kowtow to him. Rather than being infinitely modest as would befit a real god, your "God" is vain in the extreme - more so even than Satan (who sees vanity as a virtue).

> "We can say to the authors of every other religion, You are
> neither gods, nor the agents of the Deity. You are but
> missionaries of falsehood, moulded from the same clay with
> the rest of mortals. ...

Many of them claim that about each other, and they're absolutely right about their judgement except when it comes to their judgement of themselves where they are blinded by their own arrogance.

Why are you taken in by this idiocy? Why do you, a miserable sinner, imagine that God needs you to spread his message for him? Do you have no faith that he can do the job all by himself? Stop and ask yourself what you're doing it for. Are you trying to play the hero by becoming one of God's special, chosen messengers? Is your faith real when it's so fragile that you imagine God needs your help to tell people about him? Look at what you're actually doing - you're driving people away from your God and towards Satan. Perhaps Satan is the one who is really working you.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 3, 2017, 1:23:38 PM10/3/17
On 10/03/2017 01:05 PM, David Cooper wrote:
> [snip]
You are wrong on all counts, David.

Knowledge of God doesn't come through our flesh. It comes through
the spirit, and that's not something man can do on His own. It
requires an act of God to reach into our being and open up our
understanding so we can even receive the knowledge of God.

If you will seek the truth with a truth-seeking effort, and not
one where you are trying to discount everything the Bible says, or
if you are willing to listen to Biblical teachings as being of the
authority they are and not the re-interpretation by the enemy of
God who is trying to ascribe alternate meanings to their context,
then you will be on the path to truth, and God will enable you to
receive it.

Until then it will always be foolishness, wrong, easily discounted
to your flesh-based reasoning, and so on.

-----
The teaching is that while we all start out at that place of not
believing the Bible, of being able to discount its contents, we
are not all destined to remain at that place. All of those who
will be saved will have their spiritual eyes opened and they will
be the ones who receive its teachings, come out from the world,
ask forgiveness for sin from Jesus Christ, and are saved in
eternity. The rest will perish.

The knowledge and teaching is before you, David. Nobody can make
you believe. What Christians do is lay the truth before you. It
is not up to us what you do with it, but that won't stop us from
praying for you, or trying in various ways to present it in a way
you can receive it.

Peter Cheung

Oct 3, 2017, 8:09:46 PM10/3/17
Rick, can u leave this group? go to hell

Peter Cheung

Oct 3, 2017, 8:16:25 PM10/3/17
David, rick is sick and stupid, he is evil, he will go to hell soon.
he is a person never listen to other people, everybody want him die and fucking leave this group but he will just never listen. He and his family are piece of shit, they are fucking asshole. Except him, bitch from his family also spam every newsgroup, he is son of bitch!

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 3, 2017, 9:03:13 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 8:09:46 PM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Rick, can u leave this group? go to hell

I care too much about the people in my life to abandon any of them.

If you saw a fire on the first floor of a building, knowing it would
consume the entire building, and you spot someone on the third floor
and tell them they need to leave or they're going to die. They are
unaware of the fire and tell you to go away. They even get angry and
call you names. How cold-hearted would you have to be to go away and
stop warning them? What kind of hate would you have to have to leave
them to die?

At 2:58 Penn Jillette addresses this point with a truck example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6md638smQd8&t=2m58s

"There comes a point where I tackle you, and this is more
important than that."

Peter Cheung

Oct 3, 2017, 10:23:26 PM10/3/17
how come you so sure i have sin?

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 3, 2017, 10:45:21 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:23:26 PM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> how come you so sure i have sin?

Because it's not something our flesh can keep from doing. You
don't have to teach a two-year old child to lie. It is our
natural tendency.

Biblically, it is the result of original sin. Originally man was:

soul ------ body ------ spirit

Just as God is:

Father ---- Son ------- Holy Spirit

When Adam sinned, God said he would die (Genesis 2:17). But
Adam didn't die, at least not as we understand death. So how
did God not lie if Adam lived 930 years (Genesis 5:5)?

The answer lies in revelation given throughout later teachings
in the Bible. We later learn after Jesus died and resurrected
and He gave men the Holy Spirit what it was.

When Adam sinned, we became:

soul ------ body ------ dead: spirit

We lost our spirit. As a result, Satan now uses his spiritual
input (and demons also do this) to influence our flesh to sin.
We are spiritually dead, so we are unaware of his influence, and
simply conclude "we feel things," and act on that input. If we
had our spirit, we could discern hid input. But without it, we
are blind to it. Satan uses this to keep us in sin, believing
false things, etc.

When we come to Jesus, and ask forgiveness, He literally takes
our sin away. In so doing, we no longer have sin. When that
happens, we are alive again spiritually:

soul ------ body ------ alive: spirit

This enables us to hear God and understand His teachings properly.
It enables us to discern Satan's influence, and by God's Holy
Spirit teaching, identify the falseness and harm in his influence.

Jesus restores us to a part of what Adam enjoyed pre-sin, but we
are still here in these sin-laden bodies, and this physical
existence wars continually against our spirit.

Melzzzzz

Oct 4, 2017, 12:03:23 AM10/4/17
On 2017-10-04, Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:23:26 PM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
>> how come you so sure i have sin?
>
> Because it's not something our flesh can keep from doing. You
> don't have to teach a two-year old child to lie. It is our
> natural tendency.
>
> Biblically, it is the result of original sin. Originally man was:
>
> soul ------ body ------ spirit

Bullshit. You are talking trash. Repeating like parrot imagination of
ancient people.

> Just as God is:
>
> Father ---- Son ------- Holy Spirit

From around 300AD, before that, Roman priests didn't settle on the matter.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 4, 2017, 12:24:57 AM10/4/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 12:03:23 AM UTC-4, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On 2017-10-04, Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:23:26 PM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> >> how come you so sure i have sin?
> >
> > Because it's not something our flesh can keep from doing. You
> > don't have to teach a two-year old child to lie. It is our
> > natural tendency.
> >
> > Biblically, it is the result of original sin. Originally man was:
> >
> > soul ------ body ------ spirit
>
> ... You are talking trash. Repeating like parrot imagination of
> ancient people.

I am teaching the truth. Read for yourself:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3&version=KJV

Watch for yourself at 18:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hexhw3wWmE&t=18m50s

It is true, Melzzzzz. You reject it, but it remains true nonetheless.

Melzzzzz

Oct 4, 2017, 2:16:03 AM10/4/17
On 2017-10-04, Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 12:03:23 AM UTC-4, Melzzzzz wrote:
>> >
>> > Because it's not something our flesh can keep from doing. You
>> > don't have to teach a two-year old child to lie. It is our
>> > natural tendency.
>> >
>> > Biblically, it is the result of original sin. Originally man was:
>> >
>> > soul ------ body ------ spirit
>>
>> ... You are talking trash. Repeating like parrot imagination of
>> ancient people.
>
> I am teaching the truth. Read for yourself:
>
> https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3&version=KJV
>
> Watch for yourself at 18:50:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hexhw3wWmE&t=18m50s
>
> It is true, Melzzzzz. You reject it, but it remains true nonetheless.

It is not true and that is obvious...

Peter Cheung

Oct 4, 2017, 5:51:07 AM10/4/17
Melzzzzz於 2017年10月4日星期三 UTC+8下午2時16分03秒寫道:
BIBLE is just a fucking story. Only kids believe in a story book, fucking stupid kids.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 4, 2017, 6:35:54 AM10/4/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 5:51:07 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> BIBLE is just a .. story. Only kids believe in a story book, .. stupid kids.

The Bible is more than that.

For many people it will only be a story book because they approach
it with skepticism they won't let go of, disbelief they hold on to,
and a purposeful desire to call out bits and pieces they read because
they can say, "Aha! See? Right here it says xyz, but over here it
says abc. Those are in contradiction!" They feel justified in having
found a flaw in the Bible, and therefore call it manmade, incomplete,
a false book, etc. It never occurs to them to dig deeper and have a
faith and trust in God, and that maybe there is a reason for the app-
arrant discrepancy, and maybe it has a message in it that is important.

People approach the Bible like they do other things. And there is a
real, active enemy working against you to keep you from coming to a true
saving faith in Jesus Christ. That enemy will give you thoughts,
feelings, emotions, trying to prevent you from finding the truth.
He'll try to get you to look at sinful man and the horrible things
he's done and try to convince you, "Do you want to be like that guy?"
He invests time and effort in many things designed to keep you from
coming to Jesus, asking forgiveness, and being saved. Why? Because
he is the enemy of God and you.

But God looks through to your heart. And He sees past our flesh-based
skepticisms, and He knows what we are really seeking, and for all who
will seek the truth, He will overcome that enemy in your life and draw
you from within to His Son so you will come to repentance, ask Jesus to
forgive you, and gain eternal life.

God cares about His creation, and Jesus came to save men's eternal
souls from judgment and Hellfire. But not everybody is going to be
saved. Only those who seek the truth, who are not content to pursue
sin, who press in to see for themselves the real core of the matter...

God is creating an eternal family, a bride for His Son. He will not
receive false-seekers. So each person has a real choice to make:
will they seek the truth? Or will they go forward asserting their own
beliefs ahead of the truth, as though it were truth?

Truth always speaks with one voice. And it is always completely
and totally victorious. It's because God is truth.

Lucretia

Oct 4, 2017, 7:57:51 AM10/4/17
On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 18:05:02 UTC+1, David Cooper wrote:

> I come from a Christian background and have more than one Biblical scholar as close relatives. I even learned the basics of Biblical Hebrew myself (wa yomer eloheem yehee ohr, wayehee ohr) and Greek so that I could go back and check the original versions to see what they actually say. But it's all just philosophy generated by men with poor minds.
>
> Let me take you back to the garden of Eden. Here we have lots of metaphors: the snake is Adam's penis; the apple tree is Eve/Khawa's vagina; and eating the apple is an act of copulation. Adam's penis talks to Eve and persuades her to let Adam have it off with her, and her "apple tree" is so tickled by the thought that she tells him to do it. Afterwards they are supposedly ashamed at what they've done and have to cover their bits with fig leaves, but that is fiction. Satan (evolution) designed the sex organs and the act of sex, and he saw that it was good, not least because it leads to the creation of the most magical things in the universe: children. Satan made Adam and Eve. Your "god" is an imposter. He claims that he made them, and yet they have "sinful" parts which he doesn't approve of and would never have designed for them if they disgust him so much. It is all deeply childish nonsense. Sex is fine (just so long as you don't spread disease with it or abuse people who don't want to take part in it, or have it with vulnerable people/animals which aren't able to make a valid judgement about whether they want to be involved).

I'm not religious, think it's a load of old bollocks really, but that was kind of interesting, ta :)

> Why are you taken in by this idiocy?

Because like most religious types he was probably brought up in a religious house, i.e. brainwashed from an early age. It's the main way to get people interested in religion really.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 4, 2017, 9:12:40 AM10/4/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 7:57:51 AM UTC-4, Lucretia wrote:
> Because like most religious types he was probably brought up in a religious house, i.e. brainwashed from an early age. It's the main way to get people interested in religion really.

I was raised in a Christian home, meaning we went to church on Sunday.
But my parents never lived the life of a follower of Jesus Christ.
They drank, used profanity, would engage in business practices that
were not reported, and so on.

I left the church at age 15 a devout atheist. I saw what went on in
the church (the hypocrisy, the good ole boys club between the pastor
and the richer attendees), and I said, "If that's Jesus Christ, I want
nothing to do with Him."

It was not until I was almost 35 years old that a man named Randy took
the time to teach me who Jesus Christ really was.

Jesus was not those sinful actions by sinful people. He was not the
men who burned people in the witch hunts under the name of Christ.
He was not those who have blown up abortion clinics or put together
cults where people had sex or committed suicide or whatever.

He took the time to teach me the truth about who Jesus Christ is, and
it was there in that proper understanding that I met Him for the first
time. I then came to realize the nature of the enemy at work against
Him in this world, and now I can see the multitude angles of attacks
that enemy brings against Christ, and all of it is to keep people
trapped up and bound in ignorance and wrong-thinking about Jesus, to
ascribe the actions of sinful man to Him so as to soil His name, when
He is not those things, never was those things, never taught those
things, and actually admonishes those things exceedingly, to the point
of teaching such people will not enter in to Heaven, but receive a
greater condemnation because they have done those things in His name,
resulting in a false teaching about Him.

-----
Jesus doesn't call us to do wrong things.
Jesus doesn't call us to be hypocrites.
Jesus doesn't call us to harm others.

Jesus does call us to ask forgiveness for our sin.
Jesus does call us to repent of our sin.
Jesus does call us to do right things.
Jesus does call us to live true, holy, and proper lives before Him
(and indeed before all mankind).
Jesus does call us to love one another (it's actually a new commandment).

-----
Jesus is not the image society teaches of Him. He is not the image
seen in people doing bad things in His name. He is something distinct
and different ... which is why I tell you to go directly to the Bible
and see for yourself who He is, to not listen to the false teachings
from men and women out there who are relaying things they've heard
from others, which originate in the false teachings by demons trying
to keep you and everyone else from coming to a saving knowledge of
Jesus Christ.

God will guide each of you who will seek the truth to knowledge of
His Son, to truth, to salvation. He'll do this for everyone who
will not harden their heart before Him, but who is open to hearing
the truth, and receiving it when it comes.

David Cooper

Oct 4, 2017, 1:51:36 PM10/4/17
On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 18:23:38 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On 10/03/2017 01:05 PM, David Cooper wrote:
> Knowledge of God doesn't come through our flesh.

God's justification for killing billions of people is that he manufactured a situation where the first two people were incapable of not "sinning" by falling into a trap that he had set for them, and then he blamed everyone who came into being subsequently for their disgusting crime, a crime which was his own crime. I told you before that he's a psychopath, and I was right. Fortunately though, he doesn't exist, and nor do any of the ridiculous demons that you rail against. There is no Satan.

> It comes through
> the spirit, and that's not something man can do on His own. It
> requires an act of God to reach into our being and open up our
> understanding so we can even receive the knowledge of God.

And you are that act of God? You are so far up your own arse that you can't see the reality of what you are doing as you continue your act of self-promotion by obliterating all attempts at discussing the subject this group is dedicated to. You are nothing more than a vandal and you are reflecting very badly on the faith which you imagine you are promoting. No decent Christian would approve of your behaviour here. Go and get psychological help.

> If you will seek the truth with a truth-seeking effort, and not
> one where you are trying to discount everything the Bible says, or
> if you are willing to listen to Biblical teachings as being of the
> authority they are and not the re-interpretation by the enemy of
> God who is trying to ascribe alternate meanings to their context,
> then you will be on the path to truth, and God will enable you to
> receive it.

Not willing to listen? Don't you understand yet where I began my journey? I was brought up in Christianity. I was a choirboy for many years in a church. I studied the Bible, and it spoke to me, telling me that it was written by people not unlike me in that they were intelligent enough to fool the gullible majority by writing falsehoods. But they made mistakes all over the place and generated violence, abuse and terrorism because of the horrible bugs in their creation.

> Until then it will always be foolishness, wrong, easily discounted
> to your flesh-based reasoning, and so on.

The flesh-based reasoning is yours, darling - you brought up your old man.

> All of those who
> will be saved will have their spiritual eyes opened and they will
> be the ones who receive its teachings, come out from the world,
> ask forgiveness for sin from Jesus Christ, and are saved in
> eternity. The rest will perish.

I will not perish. If I find myself standing before the monster you worship and there is a judgement to be done, I will be the one judging him because he is inferior to any good human. Your grunting beast who creates people to kill them is vile and you need help, so stop inflicting your fantasies on other people and get yourself sorted out. I know hundreds of people who don't need to be saved by your psychopath, and any suggestion that they do is disgusting. Stop insulting them and grow up.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 4, 2017, 2:20:18 PM10/4/17
On 10/04/2017 01:51 PM, David Cooper wrote:
> [snip]

Not everybody will be saved, David.

Jesus offers salvation to everyone. But only those who receive it,
who repent of their sin and ask forgiveness, will be saved. The rest
will perish in their sin and be cast into Hellfire forever.

That is the true teaching of Jesus Christ, David.
He came to this Earth to save sinners.
He offers salvation to all who will come and ask forgiveness.

It is the truth laid before you that you reject, if you reject His
free offer of salvation.

--
Thank you, | Indianapolis, Indiana | God is love -- 1 John 4:7-9
Rick C. Hodgin | http://www.libsf.org/ | http://tinyurl.com/yaogvqhj
Software: LSA/C, Debi, RDC, CAlive, ES/2, VJr, VFrP, Logician, C90/99
Hardware:
Aroxda Desktop CPU -- 40-bit multi-core 80386 with many extensions
Arxita Embedded CPU -- Low power, low pin count 80386 w/128 registers
Arlina Compute FPGA -- Scalable compute cores, large GPIO pin count

David Cooper

Oct 4, 2017, 3:52:02 PM10/4/17
On Wednesday, 4 October 2017 19:20:18 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On 10/04/2017 01:51 PM, David Cooper wrote:
> > [snip]
>
> Not everybody will be saved, David.

Why not? Do you have such a low opinion of God that you think he's incapable of saving good people who don't believe in him because he makes no rational sense?

> Jesus offers salvation to everyone. But only those who receive it,
> who repent of their sin and ask forgiveness, will be saved. The rest
> will perish in their sin and be cast into Hellfire forever.

Is being rational a sin that requires eternal torture? No - the God you describe is a devil.

> That is the true teaching of Jesus Christ, David.
> He came to this Earth to save sinners.
> He offers salvation to all who will come and ask forgiveness.

He caused all the sin - it is his sin. I don't need sinners in my world. I don't need sin to have anything to do with my life. Living in this world is fun without any sin being involved, but your devil has an unhealthy obsession with sin and wants to inflict it on people and then torture them because of it.

> It is the truth laid before you that you reject, if you reject His
> free offer of salvation.

I reject your devil's sin - he should shove it back up his **** where it came from, and shove all your spam up there with it.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 4, 2017, 5:22:23 PM10/4/17
A neighborhood kid is known to cause trouble. Everytime he
comes over he breaks things, damages property, uses profanity,
writes graffiti on the walls. Would you keep letting him in
your home?

What if he grew up and began doing such things to the whole
town as an adult? Vandalizing property, businesses, roads,
threatening people, maybe even harming them. Would you let
him roam around freely? Or would the law incarcerate him?

What about an eternal being in a work of art like Heaven? Any
issues with someone who won't obey the rules, but will do harm
to everything in sight, and continue to do so forever? How
much damage could eternal beings do if they were intent on doing
harm? They just move from place to place destroying.

What about cancer? Do you live with it? Just let it be as it
destroys everything it touches? Or do you cut it out and limit
the damage?

God is no fool. The only people going to Hell are those who
embrace sin, reject God (which is to say reject truth, righteousness,
all goodness and proper things), and will not back down.

Sin is cancer to truth. God's built His universe founded on / in
truth. He cannot abide sin.

As for us? He truly gave us free will, volition, our right to
truly choose. He didn't create zombie robots parroting, "Yes,
master. Yes, master."

He's giving us a canvas in Heaven, to create all we are able.
He has plans for us, and He honors our personal choices.

With the gospel, the information has been laid before you. He
will honor your choice on what you do with it.

Can He save you and everyone else? Yes. But He will honor your
personal choice, even if you choose to go to Hell.

David Cooper

Oct 5, 2017, 1:26:12 PM10/5/17
On Wednesday, 4 October 2017 11:35:54 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> And there is a
> real, active enemy working against you to keep you from coming to a true
> saving faith in Jesus Christ. That enemy will give you thoughts,
> feelings, emotions, trying to prevent you from finding the truth.

My final word on this religious stuff is to tell people to forget what anyone has told them and to go and read the books for themselves: the OT, the NT, the Qur'an, the Bhagavad Gita, etc. - let them speak to you and use your own mind to judge them. Read widely and don't let anyone ram you into one narrow tunnel. You will not find truth by hypnotising yourself with one account.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 5, 2017, 2:44:06 PM10/5/17
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 1:26:12 PM UTC-4, David Cooper wrote:
> [snip]

There is one way to eternal life, and one way only. It is
through Jesus Christ, and it is exactly and only because of
who Jesus is (God in the flesh), and what He did at the cross
(transfer our sin to Himself, and then die with it).

Only Jesus brings us to God the Father:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A6&version=KJV

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Read and study the New Testament. Learn about Jesus. Learn
about your own sin. Learn about the spirit nature. Learn
about judgment and condemnation, and eternal Hellfire. And
learn about God's love for you manifested in the Savior, the
man Jesus Christ.

Luke A. Guest

Oct 6, 2017, 9:09:01 PM10/6/17
Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> who Jesus is (God in the flesh), and what He did at the cross
> (transfer our sin to Himself, and then die with it).

I don't know ant to engage with you because you're mental, but that makes
fuck all sense.

Ivan Shmakov

Oct 12, 2017, 10:40:34 AM10/12/17

[...]

>>> It is the truth laid before you that you reject, if you reject His
>>> free offer of salvation.

>> I reject your devil's sin - he should shove it back up his ****
>> where it came from, and shove all your spam up there with it.

The views expressed by David in this subthread remind me of
Gnosticism, or at least of what I know about it. Which somehow
makes me curious as to the "why" (and perhaps "how") of that?

> A neighborhood kid is known to cause trouble. Everytime he comes
> over he breaks things, damages property, uses profanity, writes
> graffiti on the walls. Would you keep letting him in your home?

> What if he grew up and began doing such things to the whole town as
> an adult? Vandalizing property, businesses, roads, threatening
> people, maybe even harming them. Would you let him roam around
> freely? Or would the law incarcerate him?

Indeed, but there's a difference. A punishment by the law of
man is finite and, in the vast majority of cases, carries with
it a chance (however slim it may be in practice, even though
it is, arguably, the primary purpose thereof) of rehabilitation
and reintroduction to the society.

On the contrary, God's punishment is eternal, with no chance of
redemption once it's given.

> What about an eternal being in a work of art like Heaven? Any issues
> with someone who won't obey the rules, but will do harm to everything
> in sight, and continue to do so forever? How much damage could
> eternal beings do if they were intent on doing harm? They just move
> from place to place destroying.

> What about cancer? Do you live with it? Just let it be as it
> destroys everything it touches? Or do you cut it out and limit the
> damage?

Last time I've checked, no cancer was known to have any
personality of its own.

When (and if) such knowledge is obtained, we may very well start
working on the "rights of cancer."

(After all, the capability of mammals to feel pain was not
"scientific knowledge" mere three decades ago or so. And now
we're observing rats showing regret for their past choices.)

> God is no fool. The only people going to Hell are those who embrace
> sin, reject God (which is to say reject truth, righteousness, all
> goodness and proper things), and will not back down.

That depends on what you consider proper.

Sin may be ungodly, yet Hell is inhumane.

[...]

--
FSF associate member #7257 http://am-1.org/~ivan/ 7D17 4A59 6A21 3D97 6DDB

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 12, 2017, 10:58:39 AM10/12/17
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-4, Ivan Shmakov wrote:
> > A neighborhood kid is known to cause trouble. Everytime he comes
> > over he breaks things, damages property, uses profanity, writes
> > graffiti on the walls. Would you keep letting him in your home?
>
> > What if he grew up and began doing such things to the whole town as
> > an adult? Vandalizing property, businesses, roads, threatening
> > people, maybe even harming them. Would you let him roam around
> > freely? Or would the law incarcerate him?
>
> Indeed, but there's a difference. A punishment by the law of
> man is finite and, in the vast majority of cases, carries with
> it a chance (however slim it may be in practice, even though
> it is, arguably, the primary purpose thereof) of rehabilitation
> and reintroduction to the society.

God does the same thing with people here on Earth. He will put or
allow people to go through trials and hardships so that they are
refined. He's working the material the way a blacksmith works the
metal, but God operates on people scales, we just operate on inanimate
scales.

Remember King Nebuchadnezzar? Seven years he crawled on his belly
eating grass, but then his senses were restored to him and he was
also restored to his former position:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+4%3A31-37&version=KJV

[The king was being all proud and boastful in his own creation]

31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice
from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is
spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall
be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat
grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until
thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men,
and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar:
and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and
his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were
grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine
eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me,
and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him
that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion,
and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:
and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and
among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,
or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory
of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and
my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established
in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of
heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and
those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

God knows how to rebuke and reprove people. He does so here on Earth
where their responses can be tempered. Once they leave this Earth,
their fate is sealed because this is where God came to reconcile man,
through the man Christ Jesus. Apart from that single name, there is
no reconciliation given unto man. Period.

> On the contrary, God's punishment is eternal, with no chance of
> redemption once it's given.

We are eternal beings. When we enter into eternity remaining as
sinners, being unable to be reconciled through our own rebellion
while still here on this Earth, that sin nature condemns.

It is God's warning from the time of Adam until now. It is only
man, who loves his sin more than life, who rejects God's offer of
salvation, and His call to righteousness:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3%3A19-21&version=KJV

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh
to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may
be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God has issued a call to all people worldwide, Christian missionary
or such an outreach of man notwithstanding. He's examined each soul's
heart from the inside out, over years, through countless examples and
opportunities to see who each person is.

He's given them years to create a testimony that portrays, through all
of our life scenarios, exactly who we are. People's responses to these
kinds of teachings are also being entered in to that record, written in
the books in Heaven that will be used in our judgment.

There is no mistake about it. When a person chooses to go to Hell, it
is their choice God is honoring. He's done everything to make salvation
completely free. All we have to do is ask Him. But for those who love
the dark deeds of darkness, even that is too much for them because they
will not acknowledge truth, but want to be their own God ... and that
type of rebellion, worse than the neighborhood kid who grows up crooked,
will not be tolerated in God's eternal pristine House.

> > God is no fool. The only people going to Hell are those who embrace
> > sin, reject God (which is to say reject truth, righteousness, all
> > goodness and proper things), and will not back down.
>
> That depends on what you consider proper.
>
> Sin may be ungodly, yet Hell is inhumane.

It is the only containment system for an eternal being made in the
image and likeness of God, literally being little gods (Psalm 82:6).

You do not understand who we are, who God is, and what eternity is.
You are thinking as a man, that an infinite punishment is too harsh
or heavy, but you do not consider the power God has given us, and
the nature of His creation. You are thinking only in terms of our
flesh, and not in the ways of God's dominion.

God has given every person every chance to be saved. The only ones
who wind up in Hell are those who are Hell-bent on rejecting every-
thing that is right, true, proper, who do not want to follow a wholly
righteous God, but want instead to be a god unto themselves.

Such a rebellious soul will not ever be found in God's House.

I used to think that was harsh, but then I began to learn more about
God, about us, about who we are, about what eternity is, and I then
began to see that He is doing this to keep His House in order, and
to protect all who do enjoy righteousness.

It is a wholly proper thing, and I will not lose one tear over those
who, upon their death, have gone to the grave rejecting Christ. But,
for those who are still alive today, I lose many tears over the fact
that I know they could, today, be saved and forgiven of their sin and
never face that death in eternal Hellfire.

It's why I spend so much time teaching people. It is important. It
is more important than other things because we're only here for a
little while, but eternity goes on forever. In the book, "Pilgrim's
Progress" it has a line (paraphrased): First must yield to last,
but last never yields.

-----
If a person will not receive the truth here, they will not receive
it there. It is their core nature which is corrupt, which is why
we are here for a time, to reveal who we are to all, so that there
is a solid record in the books of Heaven as to who we are, so that
our eternal confinement is wholly justified.

Scott Lurndal

Oct 12, 2017, 12:08:04 PM10/12/17
Ivan Shmakov <iv...@siamics.net> writes:

> On the contrary, God's punishment is eternal, with no chance of
> redemption once it's given.

That, however, presupposes facts not in evidence:

1) That gods exist
and
2) And if so, they actually gives a shit about some miniscule
flyspec on the end of a spiral arm of an inconsequential
spiral galaxy in an expanding universe full of billions of
other galaxies.

And no, the existance of a book of folk tales isn't
evidence of anything other than the gullibility of man.

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 12, 2017, 12:16:17 PM10/12/17
Knowledge of God is spirit. The reason you can't find it is because
you're looking for it with your flesh:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+2%3A14&version=KJV

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit
of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he
know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

God has to change you before you can receive Him. He does this for
all who are seeking the truth.

If you want to be saved, Scott, come to God with this attitude: "God,
I don't actually know if you're real or not, but if you are, then I
do honestly want to know the truth. I do not want to be deceived into
anything. So I ask you, if you truly do exist, show yourself to me in
a way I can see and know and believe, so that I might also be saved."

If you can muster up an attitude of honest truth-seeking, God will do
the rest. And, He'll start by asking you to compare the activities
of your life to those things He's taught us are sin. Some basics:

(1) Have you ever told a lie? Even once? Ever?
(2) Have you ever stolen anything? Even once? Ever? Even on
tax forms? Or in getting paid labor when you ducked out
20 minutes early?
(3) Have you ever used God's name as profanity?
(4) Have you ever committed adultery? Or, as Jesus even taught
in the New Testament, lusted after a woman with desire in
your heart?

If you can answer yes to any of those, you are a sinner, and you will
be judged by God on the final day. By coming to Jesus and asking Him
to forgive your sin He will cleanse you from all unrighteousness, and
restore you to His Kingdom.

-----
Do not take my word for it. Go to a local Bible-believing church, a
Southern Baptist church and ask the people there if there are any who
are born again, who are truly born again, and talk to them. Listen
to their testimonies. Let them explain how they were low-down dirty
sinners and came to Jesus one day and asked Him to forgive them and
from that day forward how their life was changed.

It's not snake oil sales here, Scott. It's real. It's a total,
inside-and-out, front-to-back, top-to-bottom, fundamental rewrite of
everything that is on our insides. And that rewrite is the spirit
nature, and it asserts itself over our flesh so that our flesh is
brought into obedience by its guidance.

You can't find a thing you're not looking for. If you want to know
the truth, you must search for it. Truly and honestly.

emmanuel...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2017, 7:02:53 AM11/19/17
What the hell is your question about the C language ?

Le lundi 25 septembre 2017 14:27:59 UTC+2, Rick C. Hodgin a écrit :
> To my fellow "Usenet group"ies:
>
> I come before you today with a request for each of you. I ask
> you to give it an ear and ponder it in your heart. Consider it
> for a time each day and think about what it means to the baseline
> fundamental views we hold in our lives.

Peter Cheung

Nov 19, 2017, 7:05:42 AM11/19/17
emmanuel...@gmail.com於 2017年11月19日星期日 UTC+8下午8時02分53秒寫道:
Rick is a mad guy and keep spamming different news groups

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 19, 2017, 12:38:07 PM11/19/17
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 7:05:42 AM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Rick is a mad guy and keep spamming different news groups

Peter, if you are interested in learning why it seems like I am "mad,"
then I will teach you the truth. It really does seem that way, and
there really is a reason why I do what I do, and it's not because I
am mad:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c/F48Ioq2uIx0/keL9I5KKAgAJ

--
Rick C. Hodgin

vlrz...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2017, 6:05:03 PM11/19/17
неділя, 19 листопада 2017 р. 19:38:07 UTC+2 користувач Rick C. Hodgin написав:
> --
> Rick C. Hodgin

Rick, I suggest to think for you:
Somewhere, not so far away from our Solar system, maybe a few dozens of light years, there is another Sun and planets circling around it. On one of those, intelligent beings live. And some of them behave exactly like you - they spam their news groups on their Internet, dedicated to OS developing, with their homiletics about their God.
And there are literally billions worlds with the same pattern.
You know what the key point here is? Every belief from any of those worlds has nothing to share with the real universe set. every belief is just collective imagination product of early stages of civilization development. when there was no science yet and so, such primitive views on the universe established.
Your God is a product of your imagination. It's you who created him/her/them not otherwise.
And honestly, our terrestrial variant of this belief looks so poor. really, the whole story is extremely stupid. better for us as a civilization. it would be easier to get rid of this nonsense if it sounds so stupid than should it be more sophisticated.
the science is the real way of cognition. there is nothing except matter in this universe. material laws are the real laws of this universe. ;) and nonexistence is the material paradise, the only real one paradise could really exist. biblical paradise is just a joke. not to mention it is counter logic and just not developed well (as an example just think what your Bible says about this scenario - the judgement day comes and happens, everything is done, true christians are in paradise, kewl, but then woops, you or anybody else make sin again! holy moly, Jesus should again go sacrifice himself? thinking onb such aspects one makes conclusion on the whole story being just an absurd).
Message has been deleted

David Cooper

Nov 20, 2017, 12:47:54 PM11/20/17
On Sunday, 19 November 2017 23:05:03 UTC, vlrz...@gmail.com wrote:
> неділя, 19 листопада 2017 р. 19:38:07 UTC+2 користувач Rick C. Hodgin написав:
> Somewhere, not so far away from our Solar system, maybe a few dozens of light years, there is another Sun and planets circling around it. On one of those, intelligent beings live. And some of them behave exactly like you - they spam their news groups on their Internet, dedicated to OS developing, with their homiletics about their God.

But what if they have the same Jesus? Every alien civilisation may have the same Bible and the same false rival gods and holy books to deceive the wicked. Unlikely, yes, but not to those who already believe in the irrational. Reasoning with Rick won't lead anywhere useful - he needs his irrational beliefs to keep him semi-sane. What he thrives on is replies, and that's probably why he invented Peter to post lots of replies which he could respond to. I now think Peter is impersonating Rick because Peter is Rick.

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 20, 2017, 1:49:32 PM11/20/17
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 12:47:54 PM UTC-5, David Cooper wrote:
> [snip]

It's very interesting the different responses I get from the various
groups I post to. The alt.os.development group has been the most
harsh toward me. Hardware-related groups are the most willing to
flatly ignore and shun me. And software groups are the ones most
willing to listen and engage and ask questions.

The pattern is growing over time and it's interesting to see.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rod Pemberton

Nov 21, 2017, 8:54:22 PM11/21/17
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:49:31 -0800 (PST)
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 12:47:54 PM UTC-5, David Cooper wrote:

> > [snip]
>
> It's very interesting the different responses I get from the various
> groups I post to.

Have you been diagnosed as autistic or as a psychopath or as a sadist?
You seem to be lacking in empathy or compassion or sympathy towards
others. That is coming the perspective of someone who is very
unemotional. I.e., you seem extreme. Or, perhaps it's a lack of
respect?

If you don't know if you have a warped personality, try these tests:

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/
https://www.idrlabs.com/dark-triad/test.php

> The alt.os.development group has been the most harsh toward me.

It's a very small group, with low activity that's highly focused, with
people who are time constrained, and you're seriously breaching the
peace.

> Hardware-related groups are the most willing to flatly ignore and
> shun me.

That's because you're disturbing the peace.

The "majority," the religious, group think "lemmings," collective
thought, followers, liberals, urbanites, respond by shunning and
ignoring what they don't like. That's why you can be in the middle of
being stabbed to death in New York city, and a thousand people will
walk by without helping you. In this scenario, you're the stabber, not
the stabbed. Blame the victim (stabbed) mentality usually perpetuates
in large groups. "Sucks to be you." "She shouldn't have worn such
provocative clothes." "He probably deserved it." In such environments,
there is a strong lack of individuality, respect for individual rights,
and individual responsibility.

> And software groups are the ones most willing to listen and engage
> and ask questions.

Some of them probably intend to wear you out, which will happen.
Others want to present a different perspective as over 80% of the U.S.
identifies as Christian. I'm not religious, but all my family and
friends are, so I presented valid contrary positions, which you
rejected. Anyway, I've only seen one person maintain such a furious
pace of posting "rants" for a long time period on Usenet. He burned
out too. You will as well. It's only a matter of time. Most don't
last very long at your pace. The time pressures of life will return.

> The pattern is growing over time and it's interesting to see.

So, to you, you find it to be rather interesting to be an asshole
towards others and study their responses to your offensiveness? WTF is
wrong with you! Do you fart, belch, scratch your ass, pick your nose,
and urinate in public too? Same thing. Such a response is expected
from a sadist, psychopath, or an autistic. Of course, I'm sure that's
not how you view the situation. Since you don't grasp that is how
others view the situation, even though they've stated so repeatedly, you
demonstrate that you lack empathy, and compassion, sympathy, etc.
I.e., I truly believe that you would crucify Christ, if that was your
job.

Rod Pemberton
--
Does the increase in pedestrian deaths correspond with the increase in
Millennials?

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 21, 2017, 9:42:31 PM11/21/17
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 8:54:22 PM UTC-5, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:49:31 -0800 (PST)
> "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's very interesting the different responses I get from the various
> > groups I post to.
>
> Have you been diagnosed...

*PLONK*

--
Rick C. Hodgin

James Harris

Dec 3, 2017, 10:41:21 AM12/3/17
On 22/11/2017 01:55, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:49:31 -0800 (PST)
> "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

(Followups set)

>> It's very interesting the different responses I get from the various
>> groups I post to.
>
> Have you been diagnosed as autistic or as a psychopath or as a sadist?
> You seem to be lacking in empathy or compassion or sympathy towards
> others. That is coming the perspective of someone who is very
> unemotional. I.e., you seem extreme. Or, perhaps it's a lack of
> respect?

Those are good questions for Rick. If he is clinically autistic then he
deserves sympathy (but that doesn't mean his ramblings deserve
could be down to a lack of empathy or of respect - or common courtesy.
He probably thinks of himself as being like Jesus but his lack of
modesty and his lack of civility completely belie that claim. IMO he is
more like a Pharisee: over-righteous, ill mannered, self confident ...
and despite the strength of his belief, wrong. Here's a passage which
might apply:

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the
kingdom of the heavens before men. For you neither enter, nor even do
you allow those who are entering to go in. Woe to you, scribes and
Pharisees, hypocrites! For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make
one convert, and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son
of Gehenna than yourselves.

http://biblehub.com/blb/matthew/23.htm

--
James Harris

Peter Cheung

Dec 3, 2017, 12:46:17 PM12/3/17
James Harris於 2017年12月3日星期日 UTC+8下午11時41分21秒寫道:
If there is god, god will punish Rick about annoying everybody. Rick is asshole.