Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Iron Sheik's daughter murdered

1.385 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Ed Varner

não lida,
6 de mai. de 2003, 23:44:2606/05/2003
para

from wrestling observer website:

5/6/2003 7:40:00 AM
Iron Sheik's daughter murdered

By Alex Marvez

According to a report in today's Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Marissa Jeanne
Vaziri, the 27-year-old daughter of the Iron Sheik (Hossein Khorsow Vaziri) was
found strangled in the apartment she shared with her live-in boyfriend, who was
arrested Monday and charged with the murder. The AJC reported that Charles
Warren Reynolds, 38, confessed to the crime and told police that he and Marissa
Vaziri were drinking and taking pills. Marissa Vaziri didn't work in the
wrestling business. Hossein Vaziri, who was listed as 60 by the AJC, has
wrestled for more than two decades and is most famous for his 29-day reign as
WWE champion that began with a victory over Bob Backlund and ended with a loss
to Hulk Hogan that ushered in the "Hulkamania" era.

The story is posted at
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/clayton/0503/06wrestler.html

Kathi

não lida,
7 de mai. de 2003, 01:22:0007/05/2003
para
On 07 May 2003 03:44:26 GMT, evar...@aol.com (Ed Varner) wrote:

>from wrestling observer website:
>
>5/6/2003 7:40:00 AM
>Iron Sheik's daughter murdered
>
>By Alex Marvez
>
>According to a report in today's Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Marissa Jeanne
>Vaziri, the 27-year-old daughter of the Iron Sheik (Hossein Khorsow Vaziri) was
>found strangled in the apartment she shared with her live-in boyfriend, who was
>arrested Monday and charged with the murder. The AJC reported that Charles
>Warren Reynolds, 38, confessed to the crime and told police that he and Marissa
>Vaziri were drinking and taking pills.

She didn't work in the wrestling business, but still has a
first-degree connection...

First Miss Elizabeth, then the Iron Sheik's daughter...I'll bet The
Fabulous Moolah is being very careful these days.

The Kentucky Wizard

não lida,
7 de mai. de 2003, 02:22:2907/05/2003
para
Upon receiving news that Kathi had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
to the following conclusions:

Nah, Moolah isn't ready to take a dirt nap yet. I look for Mae Young to be
the next Geritol generation gal to pay a visit to the sod. As Jerry "The
King" Lawler so eloquently said regarding Mae Young once; "I don't really
know just how old Mae Young is, but I do know her first job was waiting
tables at the Last Supper."

--
© The Wiz ®
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay

Louis Epstein

não lida,
7 de mai. de 2003, 16:18:3507/05/2003
para
The Kentucky Wizard <kentuckywizardNOPO...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Upon receiving news that Kathi had made the remarks below, and after

: consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
: Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
: to the following conclusions:

:> On 07 May 2003 03:44:26 GMT, evar...@aol.com (Ed Varner) wrote:
:>
:>>
[...]

Archive searching I find a list posted to the NG in 1999
of country musicians over 80...not sure how many of those
on it are still alive (K.F. Raizor posted it).
Are there many,if any,pro "wrestlers" over 80?

-=-=-

The Kentucky Wizard

não lida,
7 de mai. de 2003, 17:23:1607/05/2003
para
Upon receiving news that Louis Epstein had made the remarks below, and after

I don't know if there is such a list online, Louis. However, I did find a
very nice site that lists all the deceased wrestlers, and it is very
detailed while remaining concise and current, so if a particular isn't
listed among the dead, it's almost a certainty they are still around. Scroll
down to the bottom for the master list.

http://www.garywill.com/wrestling/decwres.htm

Jim

não lida,
7 de mai. de 2003, 21:02:5807/05/2003
para
Mae will outlive most of us, I hope. Lawler also said Moolah wrote a
book a while back called The Old Testament. Before Mae, I think some
of the former WWE guys who aren't working any more (Lex Luger, Alex
Wright, Kevin Sullivan) or are in Jeff Jarrett's promotion will OD or
suicide when they run out of money and see no opportunities on the
horizon.

"The Kentucky Wizard" <kentuckywizardNOPO...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<FC1ua.519524$Zo.112788@sccrnsc03>...

The Kentucky Wizard

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2003, 00:24:5708/05/2003
para
Upon receiving news that Jim had made the remarks below, and after

> Mae will outlive most of us, I hope. Lawler also said Moolah wrote a
> book a while back called The Old Testament. Before Mae, I think some
> of the former WWE guys who aren't working any more (Lex Luger, Alex
> Wright, Kevin Sullivan) or are in Jeff Jarrett's promotion will OD or
> suicide when they run out of money and see no opportunities on the
> horizon.

Lawler also said once that when God exclaimed; "Let there be light", that
Mae Young was the one who threw the switch. I'm waiting to hear any day now
that Jake "The Snake" Roberts has bit the dust. He was well on his way when
he was featured in that behind the scenes movie a couple years ago.

Ed Varner

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2003, 01:18:3408/05/2003
para
>From: "The Kentucky Wizard"

>I don't know if there is such a list online, Louis. However, I did find a
>very nice site that lists all the deceased wrestlers, and it is very
>detailed while remaining concise and current, so if a particular isn't
>listed among the dead, it's almost a certainty they are still around. Scroll
>down to the bottom for the master list.
>
>http://www.garywill.com/wrestling/decwres.htm
>
>--
>© The Wiz ®

Another good site for a list of Dead Wrestlers is wRESTle IN PEACE from the
1wrestlinglegends.com website at

http://www.1wrestlinglegends.com/finishes/index.html

Ed

Ed Varner

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2003, 02:05:5108/05/2003
para

Here are some living Pro Wrestlers over the age of 70:

Mae Young 84
Fred Blassie 82
Verne Gagne 80
The Crusher (Reggie Lisowski) 78
Gene Kiniski 78
Killer Kowalski 76
Mad Dog Vachon 74
Fabulous Moolah (Lillian Ellison) 74
Don Leo Jonathan 72

Ed V

PirateJohn

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2003, 13:12:4508/05/2003
para
'rasslin ain't never been the same since Santo and the Blue Demon retired ;)

Pirat...@aol.com
Keeper of the Humour List at http://members.aol.com/PirateJohn/pirate1.html

"Mother, mother ocean... I have heard your call" - Jimmy Buffett, A Pirate
Looks At Forty.

Jim

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2003, 21:15:1208/05/2003
para
> Lawler also said once that when God exclaimed; "Let there be light", that
> Mae Young was the one who threw the switch. I'm waiting to hear any day now
> that Jake "The Snake" Roberts has bit the dust. He was well on his way when
> he was featured in that behind the scenes movie a couple years ago.

Jake's cousin, Sam Houston, has also been described as looking bad
recently. Very thin and haggard, and bumming cigarettes off people he
saw at a wrestling show.

King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2003, 00:20:0809/05/2003
para
> > First Miss Elizabeth, then the Iron Sheik's daughter...I'll bet The
> > Fabulous Moolah is being very careful these days.

...anyone know how Donna Gagne is coming along nowadays?...

--
King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!
How Radio is done. No brag, just fact.

Ed Varner

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2003, 03:44:3609/05/2003
para
>From: "King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!"

>...anyone know how Donna Gagne is coming along nowadays?...

Is this Verne gane's wife? If so, she passed away last year.

Ed V

King Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2003, 08:27:5909/05/2003
para
Ed Varner quotes me 'n sez:

> >...anyone know how Donna Gagne is coming along nowadays?...
>
> Is this Verne gane's wife? If so, she passed away last year.

...no, Verne's daughter and Greg's sister -- once (if not now) married
to Larry Zbyszko, as I recall...

The Kentucky Wizard

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2003, 09:33:4009/05/2003
para
Upon receiving news that Jim had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
to the following conclusions:

Here in Louisville, we have the WWE's "farm club", you could say, where the
up and coming wrestlers, as well as those on the mend, are keeping up on
their skills, it's called OVW Wrestling. They are having a "house show"
tomorrow night at the high school gym, right down the street from me. At the
school this afternoon, Bradshaw and Farouk (APA) are going to be there,
getting the fans and sign some autographs. My wife is going to pick up our
son up from school a little early and take him over there to meet them, and
then tomorrow night, we are all going over there and catch the matches. The
APA will perform, and Mark Henry also. Jackie (from Tough Enough II) is a
"valet", and there will probably have some surprise guest pop in from the
big leagues. So I guess Sunday, I will have to face the wrath of my son who
will want to reenact the moves the wrestlers performed from the night
before. I think I'll take a nap.

0 nova mensagem