Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

TMBG Question

9 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

HafthorS

okunmadı,
31 Eki 1994 06:45:0631.10.1994
alıcı
Ok, I got part of the video for Istanbul (not C.) from Liquid TV, but how
can I get the whole thing. I got the video collection with the 6 early
videos on it, but I just gotta have more.

TMBG junkie.

SEAN A WALTERS, KING'S COLLEGE, LONDON

okunmadı,
31 Eki 1994 09:40:4131.10.1994
alıcı

Try "They Might Be Giants; The Video Collection";

Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head
(She Was A) Hotel Detective
Ana Ng
They'll Need A Crane
Purple Toupee
Bird House In Your Soul
Instanbul (Not Constantinople)

Sean

myke weiskopf

okunmadı,
31 Eki 1994 15:27:2131.10.1994
alıcı

Sean-- might I mention, this particular comp was issued in the UK only.

No US issues of Elektra videos yet.
MYKE WEISKOPF aka CAPPY ERNEST FIDEL
Side-effect or drug trip? You threw my wallet in a wishing well!
(They Might Be Giants, from demo of "Snowball in Hell")

Bert J. Ouellette

okunmadı,
31 Eki 1994 16:16:2431.10.1994
alıcı
HafthorS (haft...@aol.com) wrote:
: Ok, I got part of the video for Istanbul (not C.) from Liquid TV, but how

: can I get the whole thing. I got the video collection with the 6 early
: videos on it, but I just gotta have more.

: TMBG junkie.

Me, too. I was under the impression that shortly after the release of
their next album (this info was given to me a few months ago), they were
supposed to release a new video compilation, including the remainder of
the videos from Flood up thru to the end of the videos from JH. As I
read it, it was supposed to be titled "Super-Fueled Freaksicle" So, if
it happens, it should happen before Summer '95.

Keeping my fingers crossed,

--
B. Jason "PosterNutbag" Ouellette / / --/-- \ \
[ boue...@ashland.edu ] / | / / \ | \

0 yeni ileti