superfueled released

Darryl Suskin

Apr 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/1/96
I was looking throught the local record store today and much to my
surprise I saw a promo copy of super fueled. I almost peed in my pants.
I asked the guy when it was released. He said it wasn't officially
released by electra, but electra sent out a few thousand copies to random
record stores through out the US.
Any way it is only one CD. about an hour long with all of the unreleased
stuff from the istanbul single, guitar single, ipi single, wdtss single,
back to skull. But it took out a few mixes such as the outer planet mix
of the guitar and it added a few songs like Im def from the demo and the
statue import. It also had sensurround on it. I can't think of the
others because i don't have it with me right now. But its nice now to
not have to keep changing singles in my cd player.

-Darryl-
sus...@students.uiuc.edu O- http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/suskin
(check out the new punchline game page and win a free piece of cheese)

"You can prove anything using statistics. 84% of all single journalists
over 45 know this."

Darryl Suskin

Apr 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/1/96

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Darryl Suskin wrote:

> I was looking throught the local record store today and much to my
> surprise I saw a promo copy of super fueled. I almost peed in my pants.
> I asked the guy when it was released. He said it wasn't officially
> released by electra, but electra sent out a few thousand copies to random
> record stores through out the US.
> Any way it is only one CD. about an hour long with all of the unreleased
> stuff from the istanbul single, guitar single, ipi single, wdtss single,
> back to skull. But it took out a few mixes such as the outer planet mix
> of the guitar and it added a few songs like Im def from the demo and the
> statue import. It also had sensurround on it. I can't think of the
> others because i don't have it with me right now. But its nice now to
> not have to keep changing singles in my cd player.

Oh yeah, its april first. April fools.

feel free to flame me now.

chris cieslak

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96

Darryl, you suck.

See you at the show.

Chris (Jason & Justin's annoying friend)

myke

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96
Darryl Suskin (sus...@ux7.cso.uiuc.edu) wrote:

: I was looking throught the local record store today and much to my
: surprise I saw a promo copy of super fueled.

Very clever. I hope more people look at the date before
they make their local store owners' heads burst.

--
----- Visit These Fine Webstations -----
MYKE INFOWEB... http://execpc.com/~jerk/

Spencer Berrett

Apr 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/9/96

anyone know if this album is ever going to be released?

-Greg Berrett
f...@ix.netcom.com