You know what's really the Scheisse?

hg

Jul 8, 2004, 6:18:28 PM7/8/04
when I read all that lil dramas going on right now?

That Joe didn't wrote down anything like 'the story of my life'.
I mean, with a pen on a piece of paper - as a book. Who'll ever know
in like 10+ years when there's nobody left to beat on the brats or
sing the blues on a girl he never got... in THAT way?

But i still think he was butt ugly, more than my arse.

hg
NTBU

little loudmouth!

Jul 10, 2004, 5:11:49 PM7/10/04
hg <na...@internet.com> wrote in message news:<ahhre01dnemc6p3q5...@4ax.com>...

Leave him out here, it's a personal thing.
God bless Cheap Trick, they rock like a truck full of bricks.
And if they even did it to me, I give a shit on people who think different.
JRTW

Five Star passion Love, One Star drunken Screw

Jul 11, 2004, 5:02:38 AM7/11/04
Up your arse!

Shut up pussy!

hg