What about Eton Rifles?

David Baxter

Sep 8, 2002, 6:36:26 PM9/8/02
I remember The Prodigy were once going to contribute to a various artist
album before. The track was going to be a cover of Eton Rifles by The Jam,
but it never appeared to my knowledge. Does anyone know what happened to
this? Was it even ever recorded?

T.F.H.O.L.E.

Sep 8, 2002, 8:30:24 PM9/8/02

Possibly. If it was for the covers album, Fire and Skill, then it
never made the final release, but its possible it exists somewhere.

--
DOCTOR BOB IS BACK!!!!1
yahoo! msg: southstand

Antony

Sep 9, 2002, 1:48:34 PM9/9/02
What I heard was The Prodigy kept delaying the album (Fire & Skill) so it
never got put on there - however I have the album and Keith Flint appears to
be credited...

Antz.