VaVoom played on Minneapolis Radio Station...

Ratso

Jun 8, 2001, 5:56:56 PM6/8/01
Tony Fly just played VaVoom as a KDWB exclusive. Kinda lame, but I managed
to tape it and I'll try to make an mp3 of it tonight or tomorrow.

Joey Coco

Jun 8, 2001, 6:34:30 PM6/8/01
"Ratso" <mrm...@aol.com> schreef in bericht news:9frhd6$a12$1...@laurel.tc.umn.edu...

> Tony Fly just played VaVoom as a KDWB exclusive. Kinda lame, but I managed
> to tape it and I'll try to make an mp3 of it tonight or tomorrow.

That would be cool.

BTW, has lib201 already emailed you? lol
--
For my latest video caps:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~joeycoco/

newpowergeneration

Jun 8, 2001, 6:32:33 PM6/8/01
"Kinda lame"

oh, fuck! I thought this would be the most kick ass song, seeing as he's
held it back unlike all the others.

--
|takeastand/radic...@btinternet.com
|truthangel.co.uk>
|icq#69223600

libera...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2001, 8:57:04 PM6/8/01

"Ratso" <mrm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Tony Fly just played VaVoom as a KDWB exclusive. Kinda lame, but I managed
> to tape it and I'll try to make an mp3 of it tonight or tomorrow.

cheers ratso....can you put it up on an web page,instead of the binaries.
i know alot of people dont have access to ABMP,joey..can you host this?.

Rudedog

Jun 8, 2001, 9:44:54 PM6/8/01

"Joey Coco" <joeycoco@[delete this crap]xs4all.nl> wrote in message

> That would be cool.
>
> BTW, has lib201 already emailed you? lol

It'll be on his next set you can believe that!! I hope this time he
reimburses Rasto for taking his work and putting on a Liberation set ;)

Rudedog

Emancipation4U

Jun 9, 2001, 2:57:00 AM6/9/01

>Tony Fly just played VaVoom as a KDWB exclusive. Kinda lame, but I managed
>to tape it and I'll try to make an mp3 of it tonight or tomorrow.

dude how come i never catc hthis shit on theradio??? :(...maybe on sunday when
i finally ahve another day off i'll jstu listen ot the radio al lday lol
:)>...btw.MUAH!
-Emani
Miserable creatures, thrown for a moment on the surface of this little pile of
mud, is it decreed that one half of the flock should be the persecutor of the
other? Is it for you, mankind, to pronounce on what is good and what is evil?
-de Sade

libera...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2001, 5:09:47 AM6/9/01

"Rudedog" <rude...@NOSPAMearthlink.net> wrote in message

what shit are you talking now man....i always take care of the people whom i
use tracks from.

e.g.- dolphin got all 23 liberation discs,minus Minnesota.
T. got all 23 liberation records discs.
now who else did i use stuff from?.....
ohh yeah.....positive.....he is being looked after on an ongoing basis.

anyone else?.

you think you know it all the stupid twerp.

> Rudedog

Rudedog

Jun 9, 2001, 3:30:56 PM6/9/01

<libera...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> what shit are you talking now man....i always take care of the people whom
> use tracks from.

LOL! The truth, no sh*te ;) Ratso will put up an mp3 of that song and you'll
use it in your NEXT sales pitch for your next Liberation Records release :)

> e.g.- dolphin got all 23 liberation discs,minus Minnesota.
> T. got all 23 liberation records discs.

Funny, how you brag about what you send? So what??? Does this make you a
cool person?? How about I told you I volunteer at the nearest homeless soup
kitchen every week? A cool person doesn't need to brag about what he/she
does, ppl just know.

> you think you know it all the stupid twerp.

Obviously more then you.

Rudedog

phUnk

Jun 9, 2001, 5:25:01 PM6/9/01

> Obviously more then you.
>
> Rudedog

*than*

typo's are not allowed here on AMP!
:)

libera...@hotmail.com

Jun 9, 2001, 6:39:36 PM6/9/01

> <libera...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > what shit are you talking now man....i always take care of the people
whom
> > use tracks from.
>
> LOL! The truth, no sh*te ;) Ratso will put up an mp3 of that song and
you'll
> use it in your NEXT sales pitch for your next Liberation Records release
:)

nope,since i entered into and agreement not to make anymore.

> > e.g.- dolphin got all 23 liberation discs,minus Minnesota.
> > T. got all 23 liberation records discs.
>
> Funny, how you brag about what you send? So what??? Does this make you a
> cool person?? How about I told you I volunteer at the nearest homeless
soup
> kitchen every week? A cool person doesn't need to brag about what he/she
> does, ppl just know.

no..the accusation was they were not "compensated" for the use of "there"
music,i did..and i always do.

> > you think you know it all the stupid twerp.
>
> Obviously more then you.

yeah....you know soo much don`t you.
spy,gimmy for npgonline and samnation.

> Rudedog

Rudedog

Jun 10, 2001, 2:22:51 AM6/10/01
Thanks man :)

Rudedog

"phUnk" <unc...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

Rudedog

Jun 10, 2001, 2:23:58 AM6/10/01

> spy,gimmy for npgonline and samnation.

Ahhhhhh, the paranoia is sinking in well now! You think I'M the enemy, wait
till you see who really is....in July!!!!!!!

Rudedog

ThaCONcept

Jun 15, 2001, 11:07:07 PM6/15/01
>Tony Fly just played VaVoom as a KDWB exclusive. Kinda lame, but I managed
>to tape it and I'll try to make an mp3 of it tonight or tomorrow.

i need an mp3 of this can anyone help???