???

libera...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2001, 3:07:53 PM3/13/01
WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT
CIRCULATE AND SHARE OUTAKES?

Lulu Roman

Mar 13, 2001, 10:55:44 PM3/13/01
>WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT
>CIRCULATE AND SHARE OUTAKES?

Because they were asked not to?

The Cartwheels Hate You!
http://www.mp3.com/Cartwheels
http://listen.to/LeeHarris

Rhastus69

Mar 15, 2001, 6:36:58 AM3/15/01
>From: juven...@aol.comheehaw (Lulu Roman)

>WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT
>>CIRCULATE AND SHARE OUTAKES?
>
>Because they were asked not to?

thats right
let's say I had a copy of the new Time album because somebody hooked me up
Now if they asked me not to circulate it, I wouldn't because I would be
viloating the trust they had in me when they gave it to me.

Now if stuff's already circulating widely I see no problem in it

Rhastus

Gavin R Smith

Mar 19, 2001, 7:07:29 PM3/19/01
Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot of a fully charged icing
anointment utensil, Rhastus69 <rhas...@aol.com> poots forth...

>>From: juven...@aol.comheehaw (Lulu Roman)
>
>>WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT
>>>CIRCULATE AND SHARE OUTAKES?
>>
>>Because they were asked not to?
>
>thats right
>let's say I had a copy of the new Time album because somebody hooked me up
>Now if they asked me not to circulate it, I wouldn't because I would be
>viloating the trust they had in me when they gave it to me.

What if the person that hooked you up was violating the trust of the
person *he* got it from? What if, say, he said "I stole this out of
Jerome's bag when he was making me a coffee. Don't let anyone else hear
it"; would you take it anyway?

----------------- Yow! Science! -----------------
Gavin R Smith ga...@slipgate.demon.co.uk
ICQ #15851633 Nonkertompf #419
Dancing #263 Apostrophe (') Au20 Edition #9207
Seti@home 525558 SNR Anal Prog, alt.config.flame
------ Gbz; nyjnlf n tbbq obl, arire ybat. ------

Rhastus69

Mar 23, 2001, 5:45:26 AM3/23/01
>From: Gavin R Smith ga...@slipgate.demon.co.uk

>What if the person that hooked you up was violating the trust of the
>person *he* got it from? What if, say, he said "I stole this out of
>Jerome's bag when he was making me a coffee. Don't let anyone else hear
>it"; would you take it anyway?

your damn skippy
and i wouldn't copy it though
yeah I know it would be wrongto take it too : )

Rhastus

Bart Van Hemelen

Mar 23, 2001, 6:17:04 AM3/23/01
On 15 Mar 2001 11:36:58 GMT, rhas...@aol.com (Rhastus69) told
alt.music.prince the following on the subject "Re: ???":

>>WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT
>>>CIRCULATE AND SHARE OUTAKES?
>>
>>Because they were asked not to?
>
>thats right
>let's say I had a copy of the new Time album because somebody hooked me up

And what tracks are supposed to be on this imaginary album, and are
they any good if they would exist? ;-)

--
Bart Van Hemelen
http://pr1nc3.com/BVH/

Rhastus69

Mar 23, 2001, 9:39:40 AM3/23/01
>From: Bart Van Hemelen tenthousa...@yahoo.com

>>thats right
>>let's say I had a copy of the new Time album because somebody hooked me up
>
>And what tracks are supposed to be on this imaginary album, and are
>they any good if they would exist? ;-)

1. Cowgirl
2. Style
3. Who says a funk band can't play rock?
4. Shake it baby
5. Old Dogs new tricks
6. Players Quiz
7. North Side, South Side,Suberbs
8. And thats what time it is

yes they are very COOL : )

Rhastus

Bunsen Honeydew (Bart Van Hemelen)

Mar 23, 2001, 12:20:06 PM3/23/01
On 23 Mar 2001 14:39:40 GMT, rhas...@aol.com (Rhastus69) told

Is this a cover (http://members.aol.com/smokefloggy/whos.htm)?

>4. Shake it baby
>5. Old Dogs new tricks
>6. Players Quiz
>7. North Side, South Side,Suberbs

Suburbs? Superb? ;-)

>8. And thats what time it is
>
>yes they are very COOL : )

Hmmmm...

Rhastus69

Mar 24, 2001, 12:49:59 PM3/24/01
>From: "Bunsen Honeydew (Bart Van Hemelen)"

>3. Who says a funk band can't play rock?
>
>Is this a cover

yes>7. North Side, South Side,Suberbs

>Suburbs? Superb? ;-)

suburbs
we all no I'm the worse no princeebonics speller on amp : )

Rhastus