vavoom...?

clay

Aug 6, 2001, 5:01:54 PM8/6/01
I'm fascinated by how when Prince finally produces a really funky song, very
little is said about it by this group. There are a few scant posts about it
being in abmp & 2 or 3 here & there (for those in the know) that it's out &
which one is edited, who has it & who's cooler, etc. but that's it. There
are more reviews & discussions about this stale VPOP release than this
actual good song.

But we all know that if he was to make a crap song, there would be no end to
the posts... just my 2 cents on loan.

Personally, this song kicks all kinds & should be a single.

Joey Coco

Aug 6, 2001, 5:39:25 PM8/6/01
"clay" <poo...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

Well I think it's one of the worst songs on the album. In fact, I don't like
it at all...
--
For my latest video caps:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~joeycoco/
"Brothers with the AKs and the 9 MMs
need to learn how to correctly shoot'em
Save those rounds for a revolution
Poor whites and blacks bumrushing the system"

SeanGil

Aug 6, 2001, 8:25:12 PM8/6/01
I have to agree with you. I cant stop listening to it!!

SeanGil

HOBBS47

Aug 6, 2001, 8:32:55 PM8/6/01
>> Personally, this song kicks all kinds & should be a single.
>
>Well I think it's one of the worst songs on the album. In fact, I don't like
>it at all...

still haven`t heard it.
can someone repost it to abmp? or send that shit to me :)

Mtrx163

Aug 6, 2001, 8:36:24 PM8/6/01
ditto

emesem

Aug 6, 2001, 9:13:29 PM8/6/01
sounds like another cream/baby knows to me...

"clay" <poo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Dennis Versteeg

Aug 7, 2001, 2:50:45 AM8/7/01
On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:01:54 -0400, "clay" <poo...@hotmail.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>I'm fascinated by how when Prince finally produces a really funky song, very
>little is said about it by this group.

because it has not yet been released. Only a handful of people
probably heard it.
I didn't so I have nothing to say about it..

-dennis

-----
"As you can see," Smith was saying as we walked down
a long and fairly rickety flight of metal stairs,
"they've just about frabjulated the primary phase
of the osmosifractionating de-hoo-dooer. And those
guys rattatting the willy-nilly say they ought to
have it whistling Dixie in three days' time."

from: John Varley - Steel Beach
(now that's impressive science for a sci-fi novel!)

Bart Van Hemelen

Aug 7, 2001, 4:00:39 AM8/7/01
Here's what "clay" <poo...@hotmail.com> told "alt.music.prince" on
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:01:54 -0400 on the subject of "vavoom...?":

>I'm fascinated by how when Prince finally produces a really funky song, very
>little is said about it by this group. There are a few scant posts about it
>being in abmp & 2 or 3 here & there (for those in the know) that it's out &
>which one is edited, who has it & who's cooler, etc. but that's it. There
>are more reviews & discussions about this stale VPOP release than this
>actual good song.

Duh. How many have heard Vavoom yet? ;-)

>Personally, this song kicks all kinds & should be a single.

IMHO: A nice album track. After my initial enthusiasm wore off, it
turned out to be a good but not great track.

--
Bart Van Hemelen
http://pr1nc3.com/BVH/
"Room 101", BBC 2, January 19, 2001

fabrizio venerandi

Aug 7, 2001, 4:32:39 AM8/7/01

> IMHO: A nice album track. After my initial enthusiasm wore off, it
> turned out to be a good but not great track.

do u know if in internet there is a credible 'high' track-list?

thanks

f.

--
materiali - http://www.fabrizio.venerandi.org

Bart Van Hemelen

Aug 7, 2001, 5:00:30 AM8/7/01
Here's what fabrizio venerandi <fabrizio...@libero.it> told
"alt.music.prince" on Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:32:39 GMT on the subject of
"Re: vavoom...?":

>> IMHO: A nice album track. After my initial enthusiasm wore off, it
>> turned out to be a good but not great track.
>
>do u know if in internet there is a credible 'high' track-list?

Get your flamebait out of here, bongo.

Bart Van Hemelen

Aug 7, 2001, 5:03:12 AM8/7/01
Hey Ted, here's a contribution for your site: a transcription of the
lyrics (with the help of several kind friends).

Vavoom
------

Ah

(Va va voom voom voom)

Yeow

Ah

With U -- I can be an animal (ah) (ah ah)
With U -- I can get a ride (oh)
Mmmh
With U (oh) -- I don't have to comb my hair (comb it) (ah)
It's true -- I just let it fly (fly)
Ohw

Va va voom
Va va voom
Va va voom

Va va voom
Va va voom
Va va voom

(Vavoom)

Let's do like we did when I first met you
If it's cool -- this time I'll come inside (come inside)
Stop through -- we can start in the swimming pool
Mhhh
Ooh wee ooh -- this is gonna be the best time
Eh yeah

Va va voom
Va va voom
Va va voom

Yiiih

Va va voom
Va va voom
Va va voom

Alright

Uh uh
Uh yeah

Ooh

Black balloons (vavoom), angel food, and an urge to dare (va voom)
Hotel room (no) -- I don't care
No
Afternoon -- 7 days with a tale to share
Va va voom (everybody get down) -- your body spared

Oooh

Va va voom
Va va voom
Va va voom

Yiiih

Va va voom
Va va voom
Va va voom

Yiiiheee

With U (va va voom) -- I can be an animal (va) (va)
With U (va va voom) -- I can get a ride
[car sound]
Come on get a ride baby (va) (va)

Va va voom

Yiiheee

Uh uh uh uh

Va va voom

Oooh ooh
Yeaaaaah

(Va va voom)
(Va va)
(Va va voom)

(Va va voom)
(Va va voom)
(Va va voom)

fabrizio venerandi

Aug 7, 2001, 6:14:06 AM8/7/01

> Get your flamebait out of here, bongo.

?

wastedkiss

Aug 7, 2001, 6:57:19 AM8/7/01
>I'm fascinated by how when Prince finally produces a really funky song, very
>little is said about it by this group.

this group is sometimes scaring
is a group of people who like prince
but if u say u like him u r called an asskisser or a princefag
u r only allowed 2 say u liked pre batman music
is surrealist...

his latest creations
silicon • supercute • high • gamillah • the rainbow children • northside
and many more...r sooooooo funky 2 me

william cofer

Aug 7, 2001, 7:14:49 AM8/7/01

"fabrizio venerandi" <fabrizio...@libero.it> wrote in message

Fabrizio, back on April 17 John Sullivan reported on this newsgroup that the
'High' album was to contain the following tracts:

Vavoom, U Make My Sun Shine, My Medallion, When Will We B Paid?, Supercute,
Underneath The Cream, Golden Parachute, The Daisy Chain, Gamillah, High, and
When I Lay My Hands On U

I hope this was the information you wanted and it was my pleasure to help
out.

bill

John Henrik Bay

Aug 7, 2001, 7:31:49 AM8/7/01

Bart Van Hemelen <tenth...@yahoo.SPAMSUCKS.com> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:k7cvmt8tk03m8lgm2...@4ax.com...

The music better be good, cuz these lyrics tell me what? The days of "Listen
people, I got a story to tell" are over.

JohnB

fabrizio venerandi

Aug 7, 2001, 8:26:56 AM8/7/01

> I hope this was the information you wanted and it was my pleasure to help
> out.

thank you. really.

Rollo

Aug 7, 2001, 8:25:33 AM8/7/01
Thanks Bart, now all I need is the song itself ;)

"Bart Van Hemelen" <tenth...@yahoo.SPAMSUCKS.com> wrote in message

Rollo

Aug 7, 2001, 8:29:46 AM8/7/01
Bongo?? As in Bedtime for Bongo? ;)

"Bart Van Hemelen" <tenth...@yahoo.SPAMSUCKS.com> wrote in message

BigRedStud

Aug 7, 2001, 10:07:59 AM8/7/01
You had enthusiasm for a new prince track? The end is near my friends.

clay

Aug 7, 2001, 10:10:24 AM8/7/01
it's flooded audiogalaxy (spyware or not) so try there...

"Rollo" <tdaniel@mega[DELETETHIS]pipe.net> wrote in message

clay

Aug 7, 2001, 10:14:40 AM8/7/01
complete agreement :) (except for northside... what the F is that!?)

"wastedkiss" <jorge_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> his latest creations
> silicon . supercute . high . gamillah . the rainbow children . northside

clay

Aug 7, 2001, 10:29:56 AM8/7/01
Correction :

He says "With U - I can be in any mood" not "animal".

Take another listen. You'll hear the difference.

Sinistra

Aug 7, 2001, 12:09:40 PM8/7/01

>Well I think it's one of the worst songs on the album. In fact, I don't like
>it at all...

i agree.firsttime i heard it i CRINGED ilke a mohterfucker..it's so..cheesy and
repetitive etc...and there arent a lot of discussions going on becuase it's not
publicly available unless u have abmp AND it works..then u dont get the whole
thing wihtout hookups....but peopel aren't tlakingaobut it becuase they don't
HAVe it really..AND.beucase it's rather mediocre even if they dont quite agree
that it sucks the horse shit off the bottom of P's high heels lol
-Emani

just follow your heart and u will go wrong sometimes, but it's the only way to
go right in the end:)...and then the end becomes merely the beginning :)

Sinistra

Aug 7, 2001, 12:16:16 PM8/7/01

>He says "With U - I can be in any mood" not "animal".
>
>Take another listen. You'll hear the difference.

nope. it's an animal....

clay

Aug 7, 2001, 12:27:50 PM8/7/01
It's not 'animal'.
it's sung with a dip in between 'any [] mood'.
there's clearly a "ooo" sound, not "al".
again... take another listen & actually SING IT with 'any mood'. The last
part doesn't even sound like 'mal'.

me thinks ya'll are projecting your own wishes on the song...

"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

Sinistra

Aug 7, 2001, 12:33:06 PM8/7/01
>It's not 'animal'.
>it's sung with a dip in between 'any [] mood'.
>there's clearly a "ooo" sound, not "al".
>again... take another listen & actually SING IT with 'any mood'. The last
>part doesn't even sound like 'mal'.

ddue,,sing it like this...an knee mull....then try...ehn knee mood.....no
sorry doeesn't cut it..u r the only perosn that seem to have hear d it liek
that.an thoug h*I* often hear lyrics differntly form others.i heard the same
there

clay

Aug 7, 2001, 12:51:42 PM8/7/01
actually, towards the end it does sound a lot like 'animal' & in the
beginning it sounds like 'any mood'... it's one or the other throughout...

but hey, very humble if I'm wrong.
:)

> contest it as you may, it truly is "any mood"....
>
> your "an knee mull" is more like "ah knee MULE"....
> sorry... but it's 'any mood', & he's clearly closing the phrase with a
hard
> sound (though it sounds from this version, softer).
>
> he's rhyming the 'ooo' sound in 'mood' with the 'ooo' sound in 'U'.
> & what doesn't 'cut it' is the 'al' in animal with the 'ooo' in 'U'.
>
> shall we wait for the rest to hear it? doesn't matter... until he puts
out
> a lyric sheet... but nice try & intentions from those who originally
> compiled it.

clay

hippocrocamoose

Aug 7, 2001, 2:15:26 PM8/7/01
"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message
> i agree.firsttime i heard it i CRINGED ilke a mohterfucker..it's
so..cheesy and
> repetitive etc...and there arent a lot of discussions going on becuase
it's not
> publicly available unless u have abmp AND it works..then u dont get the
whole
> thing wihtout hookups....but peopel aren't tlakingaobut it becuase they
don't
> HAVe it really..AND.beucase it's rather mediocre even if they dont quite
agree
> that it sucks the horse shit off the bottom of P's high heels lol

nah, i don't agree, people say that NPS was stuff prince can do in his
sleep, but i think NPS was prince trying too hard, vavoom is what prince
can do in his sleep and he does it well.... he should stick this out as a
double A-side single, and put a b-side on for good measure before the summer
is over va va voom! :)

--

there is no right or wrong - only opinion.
msn messenger - endol...@hotmail.com

> >Well I think it's one of the worst songs on the album. In fact, I don't
like
> >it at all...

JeePee

Aug 7, 2001, 3:05:15 PM8/7/01

Looks like he ran out of words.

--
JeePee
And I wish that I could help you, with what you hope to find

JeePee

Aug 7, 2001, 3:07:23 PM8/7/01
Y'all are oohing and aahing over a moody mule and most people don't even know
what it sounds like (including me). Damn!

clay

Aug 7, 2001, 3:28:38 PM8/7/01
audiogalaxy or morpheus should have it.

"JeePee" <jp.plu...@quicknet.nl> wrote in message

Kares

Aug 7, 2001, 3:33:52 PM8/7/01
"Bart Van Hemelen" <tenth...@yahoo.SPAMSUCKS.com> wrote in message
> Hey Ted, here's a contribution for your site: a transcription of the
> lyrics (with the help of several kind friends).

You needed help from SEVERAL people to transcribe this??? :)

LastFunkyHeart

Aug 7, 2001, 4:39:16 PM8/7/01
wastedkiss <jorge_...@yahoo.com> wrote

> >I'm fascinated by how when Prince finally produces a really funky song,
very
> >little is said about it by this group.
>
> this group is sometimes scaring
> is a group of people who like prince
> but if u say u like him u r called an asskisser or a princefag
> u r only allowed 2 say u liked pre batman music
> is surrealist...
>
> his latest creations
> silicon . supercute . high . gamillah . the rainbow children . northside

> and many more...r sooooooo funky 2 me

I agree!

David Platt

Aug 7, 2001, 5:35:20 PM8/7/01

> actually, towards the end it does sound a lot like 'animal' & in the
> beginning it sounds like 'any mood'... it's one or the other throughout...

I definitely hear "any mood" at the beginning (you can definitely hear the
hard 'd' if you listen closely), and that fits in more with the surrounding
lyrics, too. At the end, it's a tough call whether it's "animal" or "any
mood," but to my ears the first syllable is definitely "in," which would
make me lead more towards "any mood" again.

Mtrx163

Aug 7, 2001, 5:58:56 PM8/7/01
Does anybody know where I can find this VaVoom track? I would love to hear it.

libby

Aug 7, 2001, 4:56:33 PM8/7/01

"LastFunkyHeart" <Funk...@post.utfors.se> wrote in message

please email me funkyheart.

bkw

Aug 7, 2001, 7:32:36 PM8/7/01
Bart Van Hemelen <tenth...@yahoo.SPAMSUCKS.com> wrote in message news:<l98vmts0jsj992p0b...@4ax.com>...
> Here's what "clay" <poo...@hotmail.com> told "alt.music.prince" on
> Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:01:54 -0400 on the subject of "vavoom...?":

> >I'm fascinated by how when Prince finally produces a really funky song, very
> >little is said about it by this group. There are a few scant posts about it
> >being in abmp & 2 or 3 here & there (for those in the know) that it's out &
> >which one is edited, who has it & who's cooler, etc. but that's it. There
> >are more reviews & discussions about this stale VPOP release than this
> >actual good song.
>
> Duh. How many have heard Vavoom yet? ;-)
>
> >Personally, this song kicks all kinds & should be a single.

> IMHO: A nice album track. After my initial enthusiasm wore off, it
> turned out to be a good but not great track.

I'm soughtta in shock but I mostly agree. It's a little repetitive but
I think it's a very good song with interesting harmonized guitar work.

It would be a great b-side to Supercute. I'm still firmly of the
opinion that Supercute would be a pretty big hit if properly released
and promoted. You simply cant beat a great hook and that songs got
one.

jamiee

Aug 8, 2001, 4:10:02 AM8/8/01
Of all the songs on the so called 'High' Album, I personally like
Underneath the cream, High and My Medallion. Shame he never 'released'
the album as I believe it would of done quite well, probably no worse
than Rave'. The version of Vavoom I have heard is pretty good and i
think from a radio show, I like it.

fabrizio venerandi

Aug 8, 2001, 4:26:26 AM8/8/01

I think this tracklist is real better that rave. Supercute, Vavoom, When
I lay my hands on u, When we will be paid, My medallion are more
interesting that all the rave into/unto together.

Bart Van Hemelen

Aug 8, 2001, 5:08:10 AM8/8/01
Here's what "clay" <poo...@hotmail.com> told "alt.music.prince" on
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:51:42 -0400 on the subject of "Re: Vavoom: lyrics":

>actually, towards the end it does sound a lot like 'animal' & in the
>beginning it sounds like 'any mood'... it's one or the other throughout...

And I'm still hearing "an animal" in both places (especially the
second one), even when played at earsplitting volumes. Yes, he does
pronounce the first "an" as "in" -- or rather, " 'n ", he keeps the
"a" silent -- but I can swear I hear "mal" at the end, not "mood".

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 2:23:14 PM8/8/01

>And I'm still hearing "an animal" in both places (especially the
>second one), even when played at earsplitting volumes. Yes, he does
>pronounce the first "an" as "in" -- or rather, " 'n ", he keeps the
>"a" silent -- but I can swear I hear "mal" at the end, not "mood".

still soudns liek animal to me and everyoneelse i'vetalkedto..but maybe it IS
in any mood...and we've jsutbeen mishearingP all along hehehe....."like in ANY
MOOD< just born to breed..." lol nope doesnt work there..there's no way he's
saying in any mood in vavoom it doesn't make sense adn it doesnt soudn right

>--
>Bart Van Hemelen
>http://pr1nc3.com/BVH/
>http://GeoCities.com/TenThousand/
>--------------------------------------
>Rich Hall : "Nothing more dangerous than a heckler with statistics."
>Paul Merton : " 'You suck, and I can prove it!' "
>"Room 101", BBC 2, January 19, 2001

hippocrocamoose

Aug 8, 2001, 2:52:12 PM8/8/01

> still soudns liek animal to me and everyoneelse i'vetalkedto..but maybe it
IS
> in any mood...and we've jsutbeen mishearingP all along hehehe....."like in
ANY
> MOOD< just born to breed..." lol nope doesnt work there..there's no way
he's
> saying in any mood in vavoom it doesn't make sense adn it doesnt soudn
right

any mood (in vavoom) does make sense and since it fits better with the
surounding lyrics.....however i'll contine to believe he says animal.
because that song kicks

David Platt

Aug 8, 2001, 3:16:06 PM8/8/01

David Platt

Aug 8, 2001, 3:22:24 PM8/8/01

"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

> still soudns liek animal to me and everyoneelse i'vetalkedto..but maybe it
IS
> in any mood...and we've jsutbeen mishearingP all along hehehe....."like in
ANY
> MOOD< just born to breed..." lol nope doesnt work there..there's no way
he's
> saying in any mood in vavoom it doesn't make sense adn it doesnt soudn
right

Well then how do you explain the first syllable of the disputed phrase
sounding like "in" in both cases? Is he saying "I can be in animal?" Also,
the third syllable is pretty clearly an "ee" sound both times...

Also, it makes perfect sense in the context of the rest of the lyrics-- he's
talking about his woman, and how he doesn't have to be perfect for her ("I
don't have to comb my hair"). In other words, he can act however he wants,
he can look however he wants, and it doesn't matter-- his woman still wants
him.

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 4:42:40 PM8/8/01
>any mood (in vavoom) does make sense and since it fits better with the
>surounding lyrics.....however i'll contine to believe he says animal.
>because that song kicks

how does it fit better?? neither make particularly good sense with the
surrounding lyrics...his mood doenst seem to play apart in theentire song, but
beign an animal..beign wild..etc..DOES

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 4:47:51 PM8/8/01
>Well then how do you explain the first syllable of the disputed phrase
>sounding like "in" in both cases? Is he saying "I can be in animal?" Also,
>the third syllable is pretty clearly an "ee" sound both times...

it's the style , but the "in" part..it's jsut the contraction of
an..".'n"....sounds liek "in"...and ine order to be singing animal in that
context and phrase and melody etc..it will most likely soudn like
anEEmal....it's easier to say it that way..and also kinda sounds funny if u say
anihmal or anahmal....whatever we'll all find out when he fukcingreleases it
..if ever he does the rate he's going.....

>Also, it makes perfect sense in the context of the rest of the lyrics-- he's
>talking about his woman, and how he doesn't have to be perfect for her ("I
>don't have to comb my hair"). In other words, he can act however he wants,
>he can look however he wants, and it doesn't matter-- his woman still wants
>him.

and acting like an animal is perfect?? an animal is what many women compare
men to when they're irked, not happy lol....so yes both fits

clay

Aug 8, 2001, 5:38:48 PM8/8/01
him releasing it doesn't guarantee a lyric sheet.

but the 'any mood' point by D. Platt is far more accurate than the "animal"
point & comparing it to "animal" in "damn u" is just ridiculous... two
entirely different songs in entirely different eras in entirely different
decades... absolutely ridiculous.

"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

JeePee

Aug 8, 2001, 5:43:27 PM8/8/01
Guess we'll have to wait for another comment/correction on the NPG Newz.

hippocrocamoose

Aug 8, 2001, 5:57:53 PM8/8/01
"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message
> how does it fit better?? neither make particularly good sense with the
> surrounding lyrics...his mood doenst seem to play apart in theentire song,

for one it rhymes, and since the lyrics in the first verse are about his
woman not careing what he does.....it makes sense..... however second time
he says it, it sounds alot like he's saying animal, but it doesn't make
sense to say "i can be IN animal".
the only way it can be animal is if he sings "i can be in any-mule"

> but
> beign an animal..beign wild..etc..DOES

same for "any mood".

--

> >any mood (in vavoom) does make sense and since it fits better with the
> >surounding lyrics.....however i'll contine to believe he says animal.
> >because that song kicks

Joey Coco

Aug 8, 2001, 6:12:28 PM8/8/01

> him releasing it doesn't guarantee a lyric sheet.
>
> but the 'any mood' point by D. Platt is far more accurate than the "animal"
> point & comparing it to "animal" in "damn u" is just ridiculous... two
> entirely different songs in entirely different eras in entirely different
> decades... absolutely ridiculous.

I don't think it was meant to be a serious argument, however that doesn't
change the fact that it's definately ANIMAL. :-)

JeePee

Aug 8, 2001, 6:33:35 PM8/8/01
hippocrocamoose wrote:

> "Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message
> > how does it fit better?? neither make particularly good sense with the
> > surrounding lyrics...his mood doenst seem to play apart in theentire song,
>
> for one it rhymes, and since the lyrics in the first verse are about his
> woman not careing what he does.....it makes sense..... however second time
> he says it, it sounds alot like he's saying animal, but it doesn't make
> sense to say "i can be IN animal".
> the only way it can be animal is if he sings "i can be in any-mule"

I don't want to see a picture of Prince in a mule.

> > but
> > beign an animal..beign wild..etc..DOES
>
> same for "any mood".
>
> --
>
> there is no right or wrong - only opinion.
> msn messenger - endol...@hotmail.com
> AOL IM - endolphin21
> > >any mood (in vavoom) does make sense and since it fits better with the
> > >surounding lyrics.....however i'll contine to believe he says animal.
> > >because that song kicks
> >
> > -Emani
> >

> > just follow your heart and u will go wrong sometimes, but it's the only
> way to
> > go right in the end:)...and then the end becomes merely the beginning :)

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 6:43:52 PM8/8/01

>I don't want to see a picture of Prince in a mule.

lol, me either.but it'd kinda be itneresting to see am ule in him..then
again..he IS a jackass.....

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 6:43:21 PM8/8/01

>for one it rhymes, and since the lyrics in the first verse are about his
>woman not careing what he does.....it makes sense.....

they BOTH make sense neither more than theother.because what she doesnt care
about.his hair for instance..is animalistic shit...andHOW thehell does it
rhyme?? with you ican be an animal, with you i can get a rise (ride0..with
you i dont have to comb my hair....hm..no rhyming....

>however second time
>he says it, it sounds alot like he's saying animal, but it doesn't make
>sense to say "i can be IN animal".

i explained that..thoug hit soudns liek IN..he's saying AN but it's contracted
to 'N...which woud sound like IN rather than AN......

>> but
>> beign an animal..beign wild..etc..DOES
>
>same for "any mood".

waht the hell does his mood have to do with combing his hair? lol

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 6:49:00 PM8/8/01
>& comparing it to "animal" in "damn u" is just ridiculous... two
>entirely different songs in entirely different eras in entirely different
>decades... absolutely ridiculous.

thatwas a JOKE laugh much??.lol wasn't even my joke eihter lol :)

JeePee

Aug 8, 2001, 6:51:05 PM8/8/01
Sinistra wrote:

> >I don't want to see a picture of Prince in a mule.
> >

> lol, me either.but it'd kinda be itneresting to see am ule in him..then
> again..he IS a jackass.....

And I don't want to see him in Jack's ass either, whoever Jack may be.

> -Emani
>
> just follow your heart and u will go wrong sometimes, but it's the only way to
> go right in the end:)...and then the end becomes merely the beginning :)

hippocrocamoose

Aug 8, 2001, 6:55:48 PM8/8/01

> they BOTH make sense neither more than theother.because what she doesnt
care
> about.his hair for instance..is animalistic shit...

a couple of posts ago you just said neither makes sense - now they both make
sense ?
and it rhymes with the lyric.

>andHOW thehell does it
> rhyme?? with you ican be an animal, with you i can get a rise
(ride0..with
> you i dont have to comb my hair....hm..no rhyming....

exactly "animal" dosen't rhyme. have you heard the song ? he dosen't sing
"with you i can be xxxxx"
he sings..... "with you / i can be in any mood" rhyming "mood" with "you"
ie from the lyric BEFORE not after

> >however second time
> >he says it, it sounds alot like he's saying animal, but it doesn't make
> >sense to say "i can be IN animal".
>
> i explained that..thoug hit soudns liek IN..he's saying AN but it's
contracted
> to 'N...which woud sound like IN rather than AN......

no he clearly says "in"

> >> but
> >> beign an animal..beign wild..etc..DOES
> >
> >same for "any mood".
>
> waht the hell does his mood have to do with combing his hair? lol

OMG, he doesn't have to comb his hair if he doesn't want to, his girl won't
care, he can be in any mood and she still wants him.

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 6:56:01 PM8/8/01
>> lol, me either.but it'd kinda be itneresting to see am ule in him..then
>> again..he IS a jackass.....
>
>And I don't want to see him in Jack's ass either, whoever Jack may be.

nicholson?? hmm wonder if there're some P/Jack porn pix floating aroudn form
batman era.....lol

clay

Aug 8, 2001, 6:56:02 PM8/8/01
her caring about his hair is animalistic???
huh?

Ratso

Aug 8, 2001, 7:05:03 PM8/8/01
David Platt <david...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message
> >
> > still soudns liek animal to me and everyoneelse i'vetalkedto..but maybe
it
> IS
> > in any mood...and we've jsutbeen mishearingP all along hehehe....."like
in
> ANY
> > MOOD< just born to breed..." lol nope doesnt work there..there's no
way
> he's
> > saying in any mood in vavoom it doesn't make sense adn it doesnt soudn
> right
>
> Well then how do you explain the first syllable of the disputed phrase
> sounding like "in" in both cases? Is he saying "I can be in animal?"
Also,
> the third syllable is pretty clearly an "ee" sound both times...

I will unequivocally GUARANTEE that the line is:

"I can be an ANIMAL"

Take my word for it, or don't. Just remember, when the truth comes out, I
will not be above going to google and reminding you all of your tasteless
misplaced certainty. ;-)

JeePee

Aug 8, 2001, 7:05:43 PM8/8/01
Sinistra wrote:

> >> lol, me either.but it'd kinda be itneresting to see am ule in him..then
> >> again..he IS a jackass.....
> >
> >And I don't want to see him in Jack's ass either, whoever Jack may be.
>
> nicholson?? hmm wonder if there're some P/Jack porn pix floating aroudn form
> batman era.....lol

I'm afraid I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight. Prince, Nicholson and a mule
playing Batman and Robin. Too much for me.

> -Emani
>
> just follow your heart and u will go wrong sometimes, but it's the only way to
> go right in the end:)...and then the end becomes merely the beginning :)

Joey Coco

Aug 8, 2001, 7:16:33 PM8/8/01
"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> schreef in bericht

> >& comparing it to "animal" in "damn u" is just ridiculous... two
> >entirely different songs in entirely different eras in entirely different
> >decades... absolutely ridiculous.
>
> thatwas a JOKE laugh much??.lol wasn't even my joke eihter lol :)

Oh okay, so now it got you in trouble you finally acknowlegde it's not your
joke, huh? ;-p

Joey Coco

Aug 8, 2001, 7:22:32 PM8/8/01
"Ratso" <mrm...@aol.com> schreef in bericht

Funny part is that people will still claim it makes no sense...like "purple
rain" makes any fuckin' sense. lol

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 7:20:44 PM8/8/01
>a couple of posts ago you just said neither makes sense - now they both make
>sense ?
>and it rhymes with the lyric.

they both make the same amount of sense....and no it doesn't rhyme,,,

>exactly "animal" dosen't rhyme. have you heard the song ? he dosen't sing
>"with you i can be xxxxx"
>he sings..... "with you / i can be in any mood" rhyming "mood" with "you"
>ie from the lyric BEFORE not after

dude i heard the song LONG LONG before u did ...and listened to it about 40
tiems in a row tyring to get all thelyrics down actually..the "rhyming" that u
point out is irrelevant...with you, i can get a ride/rise doesn't rhyme,
noneo f the other "with you...i can ******* " rhyme so that is completely
irrelevant.......trust ratso on this one...he knows. :)

>> i explained that..thoug hit soudns liek IN..he's saying AN but it's
>contracted
>> to 'N...which woud sound like IN rather than AN......
>
>no he clearly says "in"

oh clealry eh?? like i said alreayd at least twice...saying "an"
fast.contracitng it to " 'n" makes it sound jsut like "in"...like when one
contracts "and" to 'n'...same hting...sounds like "in".....

>OMG, he doesn't have to comb his hair if he doesn't want to, his girl won't
>care, he can be in any mood and she still wants him.

it's animal..animals don't comb hteir hair if it was any mood..he 'd be
tlaking about actual moods..and he's a very moody guy lol...jsut wait and u'll
all see ...:)

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 7:21:38 PM8/8/01

>her caring about his hair is animalistic???
>huh?

no her NOT caring about if he combed his hair or not.him NOT combing it is
"being an animal"...how many animals u konw comb hteir hair??

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 7:24:14 PM8/8/01

>Oh okay, so now it got you in trouble you finally acknowlegde it's not your
>joke, huh? ;-p

lol didn't get me in trouble :)..but hey if u want your credit...ok ...htatwas
JOEYCOCO''s joke..happy ?? :) heh

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 7:27:05 PM8/8/01

>Funny part is that people will still claim it makes no sense...like "purple
>rain" makes any fuckin' sense. lol

lol P's an eccentric, and to quote the movie his...."music doesnt make any
sense to anyone but {him} self"

clay

Aug 8, 2001, 8:24:33 PM8/8/01
as I've said previously, near the end of the song sounds incredibly like
"animal" & earlier it sounds like "any mood"...

but wait & see until what?
who says a lyric sheet is in the works?

& so what if you heard it earlier 40 times...I might've heard it 40 times
yesterday as well... doesn't matter who heard it first & how many times.. it
doesn't give it any more credence.

& why trust Ratso? did he co-write it?

Joey Coco

Aug 8, 2001, 8:47:36 PM8/8/01
"clay" <poo...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

You know people WILL dig up this post, right? hehehe

clay

Aug 8, 2001, 8:46:35 PM8/8/01
lol
I'm already bookmarking... :)

"Joey Coco" <joeycoco@[delete this crap]xs4all.nl> wrote in message

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 9:10:20 PM8/8/01
>but wait & see until what?
>who says a lyric sheet is in the works?

wait til we know forsure no arguing.P will release it oneday and i'm sure
there will be lyrics after a while that EVERYOEN can look at rather than
speculate......

>& so what if you heard it earlier 40 times...I might've heard it 40 times
>yesterday as well... doesn't matter who heard it first & how many times.. it
>doesn't give it any more credence.

no but i did it TO decipher the lyrics i'm jstu saying that becuase you
inferred that i hadnt even HEARD the fucking piece of shitsong.....

>& why trust Ratso? did he co-write it?

no but he is much morelikely to find out for sure than you or i are.....like i
saidd jsut trust me there.everyone wil find out in the end what the
realfuckinglyrics are

David Platt

Aug 8, 2001, 9:14:49 PM8/8/01

> they both make the same amount of sense....and no it doesn't rhyme,,,

The line makes sense either way to me. I just think "any mood" makes more
sense.

> oh clealry eh?? like i said alreayd at least twice...saying "an"
> fast.contracitng it to " 'n" makes it sound jsut like "in"...like when
one
> contracts "and" to 'n'...same hting...sounds like "in".....

Actually, no. When you contract, you don't replace one vowel with another.
You replace it with a generic schwa sound. Think of the vowel sound in the
second syllable of "heighten"; that's the sound that would come out.

Look, I'm just going by what *I* hear on this. I'm not gonna go out on a
limb and say that what I hear is absolutely correct like some of y'all have,
but I hear "any mood." If I'm wrong, big deal. There're worse things to be
wrong about.

And, at the end of the day, WTF does it really matter? ;-)

clay

Aug 8, 2001, 9:15:30 PM8/8/01
agreed. we'll just wait 'til it's released.

one question tho... if the song is so F***ing S*** as you say, why on earth
would you spend so much time listening to it over & over again (40 times is
your claim) to get the lyrics? I don't think I've ever listened to a song I
like JUST to get the lyrics, much less 40 times, Prince song or not!

how odd, indeed.

ps. never have I 'inferred' you didn't listen to the song... if I felt you
hadn't listened to it, I wouldn't 'infer', I'd come out flat & say it.

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 9:25:14 PM8/8/01

>And, at the end of the day, WTF does it really matter? ;-)

At the end of the day it's another day over
With enough in your pocket to last for a week
Pay the landlord pay the shop
Keep on grafting as long as you're able
Keep on grafting till you drop
Or it's back to the crumbs on the table
You've got to pay your way
At the end of the day!

sorry, ya'll jsut reminded me of htat..now i have to go find my compy of
this.i LOVE les mis

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 9:27:58 PM8/8/01

>Actually, no. When you contract, you don't replace one vowel with another.
>You replace it with a generic schwa sound. Think of the vowel sound in the
>second syllable of "heighten"; that's the sound that would

exaclty when u say that people hear hightin..i used to live in portsmouth ,
NH..same soudns...eveyroen thought it was Port smith

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 9:33:15 PM8/8/01
>why on earth
>would you spend so much time listening to it over & over again (40 times is
>your claim) to get the lyrics? I don't think I've ever listened to a song I
>like JUST to get the lyrics, much less 40 times, Prince song or not!

i was ASKED to to help wth the transcription of the lyrics and since i had
plenty of time to do so i did.....problem??

Sinistra

Aug 8, 2001, 9:36:12 PM8/8/01

>ps. never have I 'inferred' you didn't listen to the song... if I felt you
>hadn't listened to it, I wouldn't 'infer', I'd come out flat & say it.

i dont konw WHO inferred it i i dont particularly remember writing this to
you though i didn't pay much attention to who wrote it...SOME one said
(paraphrased) htat i had probalby not even heard the song....

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 1:59:58 PM8/9/01
"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

> they both make the same amount of sense....and no it doesn't rhyme,,,

mood rhymes with you

> dude i heard the song LONG LONG before u did ...and listened to it about
40
> tiems in a row tyring to get all thelyrics down actually

first off YOU don't know when i first heard the song. second, so what if you
did it doesn't mean jack. and third you've said yourself a number of times
that you have a problem hearing lyrics correctly.... remember the moonbeam
levels thread?

..the "rhyming" that u
> point out is irrelevant...with you, i can get a ride/rise doesn't rhyme,
> noneo f the other "with you...i can ******* " rhyme so that is
completely
> irrelevant.......

listen to how he sings the song... i've already said that he rhymes "with
YOU" / i can be in any "MOOD"

>trust ratso on this one...he knows. :)

how...exactly, he's heard the song just like everyone else?

> it's animal..animals don't comb hteir hair

if it was animal then i think he'd be talking about sex. as in an animal in
bed, not animal because he doesn't comb his hair

>if it was any mood..he 'd be
> tlaking about actual moods..

would he really, oh well i can see that you've obiously talked this thru
with prince, since you seem to know what he's thinking.
ANY mood, and he can still get what he wants

there is no right or wrong - only opinion.
msn messenger - endol...@hotmail.com
AOL IM - endolphin21

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 4:34:47 PM8/9/01

>> they both make the same amount of sense....and no it doesn't rhyme,,,
>
>mood rhymes with you

that's irFUCKINGrelevant....."with you.." and "it's true..." "let's
do...."....they all rhyme with each other..the second halves of hte lines do
NOT and hterefore your argument that it rhymes is completely irrelevant to the
conversation.....

>first off YOU don't know when i first heard the song. second, so what if you
>did it doesn't mean jack. and third you've said yourself a number of times
>that you have a problem hearing lyrics correctly.... remember the moonbeam
>levels thread?

honey it wasn't even YOU i was tlkaing to shen i said i heard it long before
you did, you're the second perosn to htink that that wasn't..still..someone
accused me of not having even heard the song, yet i was within the first half
dozen to hear it...and i KNOW who else heard it at such opint therefore i KNOW
i heard it before you, not that it even fukcing MATTERS.....
yes and who the fuck HASN"T misheard lyrics?? the point is i'm not the only
one hearing animal......there may be 3 of ya'll that hear any mood, but the
rest of us can't all have that horrible of hearing...that we all mishear
it.....and also for hte moonbeam levels thread..i enver listened intently to
the lyrics to HEAR what they were, i'd been playing it at work and coudln'tdo
such..vavoom i listened to FOR that purpose...deciphering lyrics....u notice al
ot moe when u're paying attentoin.but hten again u're not exactly paying
attnetoin here so......

>listen to how he sings the song... i've already said that he rhymes "with
>YOU" / i can be in any "MOOD"

listen to what i alreyad fucking SAID 6 million times..it doesnt' MATTER fi it
rhymes with "with you." ..because no hwere elsei n the song does the first half
of the line rhyme wiht the second half.it's jsut NOT the form sorry, pisspoor
argument.....

>>trust ratso on this one...he knows. :)
>
>how...exactly, he's heard the song just like everyone else?

that's none of your business eihter way..jstu saying trust him here as he said
u'll all find out in the end

>> it's animal..animals don't comb hteir hair
>
>if it was animal then i think he'd be talking about sex. as in an animal in
>bed, not animal because he doesn't comb his hair
>
>>if it was any mood..he 'd be
>> tlaking about actual moods..
>
>would he really, oh well i can see that you've obiously talked this thru
>with prince, since you seem to know what he's thinking.
>ANY mood, and he can still get what he wants

hm u jsut fukcing contradicted yourself...oh *I* woudl'nt konw that by moods
he'd have to talk aobut specifics moods, but yet *YOU* can know that if he said
animal he'd have to talk about sex??? come on, u can't *try* to make a point
in one sentence , then the next negate that opint for your own defense......
-Emani

just follow your heart and u will go wrong sometimes, but it's the only way to
go right in the end:)...and then the end becomes merely the beginning :)

**4 weeks and counting ........ :)**

David Platt

Aug 9, 2001, 4:51:30 PM8/9/01

> >Actually, no. When you contract, you don't replace one vowel with
another.
> >You replace it with a generic schwa sound. Think of the vowel sound in
the
> >second syllable of "heighten"; that's the sound that would
>
> exaclty when u say that people hear hightin..

God, I wish I could use phonetic symbols through email to explain what I
mean. In the second syllable of the word 'heighten', there is *no* short
'i' sound. I'm talking about the same vowel sound you hear in 'give'. In
'heighten', there is really no vowel sound at all in the second syllable
because it just sounds unnatural (in English) to have a vowel sound in
between two consonants in an unstressed syllable . Pay attention to your
mouth while you say the word-- you kind of go directly from the 't' to the
'n'. If there were an 'i' sound, it would come out as if you were saying
"high"- "tin", with both syllables stressed.

>i used to live in portsmouth ,
> NH..same soudns...eveyroen thought it was Port smith
> -Emani

I've never been in this area, but I would guess that the sound you are
hearing is not actually an 'i', but the same dropping of the vowel in an
unstressed syllable as described above. That's how I've always heard
'Portsmouth' pronounced, anyway.

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 5:12:40 PM8/9/01
>I've never been in this area, but I would guess that the sound you are
>hearing is not actually an 'i', but the same dropping of the vowel in an
>unstressed syllable as described above. That's how I've always heard
>'Portsmouth' pronounced,

exactly.that's my point, that people will mishear soemthign and think it is a
short "i" sound when in fact it is a contracted syllable....

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 5:18:27 PM8/9/01
> honey it wasn't even YOU i was tlkaing to shen i said i heard it long
before
> you did,

yes it was. heres the post : (and you said i wasn't paying attention)

I SAID:
>exactly "animal" dosen't rhyme. have you heard the song ? he dosen't sing
>"with you i can be xxxxx"
>he sings..... "with you / i can be in any mood" rhyming "mood" with
"you"
>ie from the lyric BEFORE not after

YOU SAID

>dude i heard the song LONG LONG before u did ...and listened to it about 40

>tiems in a row tyring to get all thelyrics down actually..the "rhyming"

that u
>point out is irrelevant...with you, i can get a ride/rise doesn't rhyme,
>noneo f the other "with you...i can ******* " rhyme so that is
completely

>irrelevant.......trust ratso on this one...he knows. :)

> you're the second perosn to htink that that wasn't..still..someone
> accused me of not having even heard the song, yet i was within the first
half
> dozen to hear it...and i KNOW who else heard it at such opint therefore i
KNOW
> i heard it before you, not that it even fukcing MATTERS.....

you don;t KNOW you heard it before me because you don't KNOW how long i've
had it.
and if it doesn't matter the WHY SAY IT in the first place

> yes and who the fuck HASN"T misheard lyrics?? the point is i'm not the
only
> one hearing animal......there may be 3 of ya'll that hear any mood, but
the
> rest of us can't all have that horrible of hearing...that we all mishear
> it.....and also for hte moonbeam levels thread..i enver listened intently
> the lyrics to HEAR what they were, i'd been playing it at work and
coudln'tdo
> such..vavoom i listened to FOR that purpose...deciphering lyrics....u
notice al
> ot moe when u're paying attentoin.but hten again u're not exactly paying
> attnetoin here so......

"i heard it before you" "ive had it longer than you" "your not paying
attention" what(as they say)ever

> that's none of your business eihter way..jstu saying trust him here as he
said
> u'll all find out in the end

well if you're not gonna say why say it in the fist place. don't post
something then say "oh yeh but i don't wanna talk about it"

> hm u jsut fukcing contradicted yourself...oh *I* woudl'nt konw that by
moods
> he'd have to talk aobut specifics moods, but yet *YOU* can know that if he
said
> animal he'd have to talk about sex??? come on, u can't *try* to make a
point
> in one sentence , then the next negate that opint for your own
defense......

umm no i didn't contradict myself, but i highly doubt that IF he says
"animal" then it's only because animals don't comb their hair LOL!
ESPECIALLY when the next line is "with you / i can get a ride"
IF he's saying "animal" then it's pretty obvious he's talking about sex - no
contradiction
*I* still think he's saying anymood - IE he doesn't have to comb his hair if
he's not in the mood, but he can still get a ride.......whats your next
argument - by "ride" he actually means getting in a car?

lib

Aug 9, 2001, 5:15:50 PM8/9/01

"hippocrocamoose" <Ric...@townsley.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message
>

> > they both make the same amount of sense....and no it doesn't rhyme,,,
>
> mood rhymes with you
>
> > dude i heard the song LONG LONG before u did ...and listened to it about
> 40
> > tiems in a row tyring to get all thelyrics down actually
>
> first off YOU don't know when i first heard the song. second, so what if
you
> did it doesn't mean jack. and third you've said yourself a number of times
> that you have a problem hearing lyrics correctly.... remember the moonbeam
> levels thread?

um,no dis-respect here,but she has had said track for a few months now.

don`t flame me :(

lib

Aug 9, 2001, 5:17:00 PM8/9/01

"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

i`m always mis-hearing lyrics...it`s fun when you listen to a song again and
hear it different.

don`t flame me :(

David Platt

Aug 9, 2001, 5:22:31 PM8/9/01

> exactly.that's my point, that people will mishear soemthign and think it
is a
> short "i" sound when in fact it is a contracted syllable....
> -Emani

LOL-- I think we've just argued in a complete circle.

Anyway, my whole original point was that I'm hearing the actual 'i' sound in
the song, not the abbreviated sound, meaning that it wasn't a contracted
syllable to my ears...

Not that I care anymore... ;-)

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 5:31:19 PM8/9/01

>YOU SAID

<snip>

i KONW i said htat, but i don't belive i was speaking to YOU...

>you don;t KNOW you heard it before me because you don't KNOW how long i've
>had it.
>and if it doesn't matter the WHY SAY IT in the first place

i konw who the first person was that had it...and that's where i got
it.immediately..therefore yes i DO know.....rememberwehre i live adn remebmer
where it came from....

>"i heard it before you" "ive had it longer than you" "your not paying
>attention" what(as they say)ever

funny that had very little to do with the paragraph u were replying to....

>well if you're not gonna say why say it in the fist place. don't post
>something then say "oh yeh but i don't wanna talk about it"

ask him then

>umm no i didn't contradict myself, but i highly doubt that IF he says
>"animal" then it's only because animals don't comb their hair LOL!
>ESPECIALLY when the next line is "with you / i can get a ride"

get a ride....hm.soudns liek soemthign an animal might do..

>IF he's saying "animal" then it's pretty obvious he's talking about sex - no
>contradiction
>*I* still think he's saying anymood - IE he doesn't have to comb his hair if
>he's not in the mood, but he can still get a ride.......

haha..so he's tlakign about sex now...and animal woul be tlakign about
sex..so.your point is...??

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 5:35:43 PM8/9/01
"lib" <libera...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> um,no dis-respect here,but she has had said track for a few months now.

fair enough, but she still doesn't know how long i've had it....untill now,
(less than a few months) :)

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 5:51:33 PM8/9/01
>LOL-- I think we've just argued in a complete circle.
>

>Anyway, my whole original point was that I'm hearing the actual 'i' sound in
>the song, not the abbreviated sound, meaning that it wasn't a contracted
>syllable to my ears...
>
>Not that I care anymore... ;-)

:)

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 5:55:08 PM8/9/01

there is no right or wrong - only opinion.
msn messenger - endol...@hotmail.com
AOL IM - endolphin21

"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

> i KONW i said htat, but i don't belive i was speaking to YOU...

then why did you say it in a reply to MY post.

> funny that had very little to do with the paragraph u were replying to....

except that about 5-6 posts into a topic with you and you get agravated, and
it shows, then you go into the amp standard response "oh you're missing the
point"

> get a ride....hm.soudns liek soemthign an animal might do..

oh lord

> haha..so he's tlakign about sex now...and animal woul be tlakign about
> sex..so.your point is...??

that i wasn't contradicting myself.

AND i never ever said he wasn't talking about sex. OMG

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 5:54:46 PM8/9/01

>fair enough, but she still doesn't know how long i've had it....untill now,
>(less than a few months) :)

yes, i do becuase as i said i konw the original source..and got it form there
immediatlye andi konw who else got it then.therfore knew u were after that..

now , let's jsut stop arguing , they're lYRICS..we won't oknw until THE
original surfaces in mint ocndition etc.orP releases it...<knowing look> :)

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 6:08:38 PM8/9/01
Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message
> yes, i do becuase as i said i konw the original source..and got it form
there
> immediatlye andi konw who else got it then.therfore knew u were after
that..

i could have....you know i don't even care anymore

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 6:10:05 PM8/9/01

>that i wasn't contradicting myself.
>
>AND i never ever said he wasn't talking about sex. OMG

u DID.u said if it were animal.that he'd be tlakign about sex....and since u
were sayign he did NOT say animal.....

the contradicting part.u said *I* don't know prince so how can *I* konw what
exactly he's htinking...but yet YOU turned aroudn adn made the same type of
inference aobut what he was thinking...

Sinistra

Aug 9, 2001, 6:13:23 PM8/9/01
>i could have....you know i don't even care anymore
>
>--

i don't either..but u know..when i KNOW for a fact and u have to argue it just
to argue it..it's ridiculous...i KNOW thesource adn the first few branches of
sharing...within which was me, anythign after that u could be in...plain and
simple, jsutend htis stupid arugemtn, all of these stupid arguments

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 6:24:38 PM8/9/01

> >that i wasn't contradicting myself.
> >
> >AND i never ever said he wasn't talking about sex. OMG
> >

> u DID.u said if it were animal.that he'd be tlakign about sex....and since
> were sayign he did NOT say animal.....

then he'd STILL be talking about sex - your making assumptions again, and
putting words in my mouth.

> the contradicting part.u said *I* don't know prince so how can *I* konw
what
> exactly he's htinking...but yet YOU turned aroudn adn made the same type
of
> inference aobut what he was thinking...

no i said "I THINK" you said "HE IS"

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 6:28:15 PM8/9/01
"Sinistra" <emancip...@aol.comeoutside> wrote in message

> i don't either..but u know..when i KNOW for a fact and u have to argue it

just
> to argue it..it's ridiculous...

when you said that you heard it long before me, you never said you knew the
source (untill the post after that one)
saying that because you had it longer your opinion of what the lyrics are is
more informed was ridiculous

>i KNOW thesource adn the first few branches of
> sharing...within which was me, anythign after that u could be in...plain
and
> simple, jsutend htis stupid arugemtn, all of these stupid arguments

ok i got it the first time

BrentLyles

Aug 9, 2001, 8:38:24 PM8/9/01
>then you go into the amp standard response "oh you're missing the
>point"

of course it never occured to him that since he gets that response so much he
actually does miss alot.

hippocrocamoose

Aug 9, 2001, 8:44:37 PM8/9/01
"BrentLyles" <brent...@aol.com> wrote in message

> of course it never occured to him that since he gets that response so much
he
> actually does miss alot.

whatever, don't start bitching about me in this thread just because you were
way off the mark in another

--

there is no right or wrong - only opinion.

accidents happen, mistakes are made.