Not being happy with this months NPGMC release, I sended the NPGMC this email:

Henno

Dec 19, 2001, 3:43:08 AM12/19/01
Hello,
My name is Henno, you know me, I always sended you positive emails
about what was happening at the NPGMC.
But I'm afraid I won't be that positive this time.

The idea of the NPGMC was, as far as I know, to give the fans new and
unreleased music. Great idea.
That immediately explains my problem with this months release.
Let's start at the top:
-The first track, 'Gamillah'. I recall a Cdsingle I have at home
called 'The Daisy Chain', with B-side 'Gamillah'. Why release it
again? It is RELEASED, we have it, we don't need to download it!
- Second track: Dolphin -VIDEO. Now where have I seen that before? I
know, on TV! Did I see it once? Or twice? No, I've seen it a million
times. And besides that, isn't this video is in the Prince special
from VH1 'Love 4 One Another'? And is on the 'The Undertaker' video, a
little doubt there? Second track on the NPGMC this month, second track
that is already RELEASED!
-Thirth track: Silicon. No problem there. It's not released, or is it?
I remember a NPGAhdio show that contains this track? Well I guess
that's policy, first release it on the Ahdio show, and later
seperately. RELEASED as well.
-The fourth, The Ahdio Show. Don't waste my time on discussing that,
it doesn't have to contain unreleased tracks, and it doesn't.
-Fifth, 'High': Well, released in the Ahdio show as well, but it's
nice to have the real-deal for this one. OK, can live with that. But
RELEASED
-Number six: PoorGoo: Did someone say already RELEASED? Definetly
RELEASED on video.
-Seventh, Get Off: YEAH! Never seen that one before! Thumbs up to you
guys! One truely UNRELEASED track!

The score so far:
SIX mp3's: FIVE are already RELEAED and ONE is not.
THREE video's: TWO are RELEASED and ONE is not.

I know what your reply will be, that not every fan already owns a copy
of the Dolphin video or PoorGoo and things like that. Well, maybe not
every fan already own the 'Purple Rain' album. Can't wait to download
that album from the NPGMC next month. Or maybe release the Alphabet
st. video or that Country-like Song from that Ahdio show, you can
release that seperately!

Something else, that just isn't right, is releasing both video and mp3
from the same recording. Releasing new songs and video's, does not
mean releasing the video as well as the mp3 from the SAME recording.
There as dozens of programs that allow you to convert .mov files to
.mp3 files. Releasing both video and mp3 from the same recording is
VERY WEAK and a farce as well. When yu say that you release video's as
well as mp3's it means different video's and mp3's.

I'm sorry. If I look back on a year NPGMC, I'm am very satisfied with
it. You released great songs and video's and I'm glad I could be part
of it.
This moth though, is just a farce. Remember, we don't have a contract,
but there is this law, that says that when an agreement is made
between a vendor and a customer, both the vendor and the customer have
to do their part of the agreement. The agreement was, that I pay $100
a year and your part of the agreement was that you supply unreleased
music in certain quantities each month, both video's and audio tracks.
As far as I can see, I did my part of the deal flawless, but you just
don't do your part as promised.

I do not ask you to change this month's release, let's just see it as
a little mistake you made, but I do like to see that next month will
be better. If there will be a next month that means. If not, I want
what I think I deserve, and that is a refund. If you don't give me,
what you say you will give me, then that's a violation of my rights as
a buyer.

OK, that's what I needed to tell you. But again, I don't dislike the
NPGMC, I think it's great. I just have a big problem with this month.
It's a farce.

Regards,
Henno van Dalen.
The Netherlands.

jorge

Dec 19, 2001, 6:11:49 PM12/19/01
i'm still surprised that you e-mail the club talking about refunds,
laws and consumers rights, since they've clearly stated they have
their own rules...

three ({ www.jorgecalvet.net

h.h.va...@kpn.com (Henno)

Prince Fan

Dec 19, 2001, 8:46:38 PM12/19/01
Whaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaa

Dude, I may have been very critical in the past, but I sure appreciate
everything they have released in mp3 form that has been in previous
Ahdio shows. Hence the Ahdio show is a "BONUS", so if you get a sample
or snippet, fine. But then again, the Ahdio show quality doesn't match
up to the "High Quality" version, nor does using one of "dozens of
programs that allow you to convert .mov files to mp3 files" is certainly
not going to equate to a decent version, you're looking at 128kbps at
best.

Secondly, you're in The Netherlands correct? Hmmm, did you fly over for
one of the few Hit N Run shows that actually sold the CD Singles? I bet
many people didn't, and not to mention, there are many in the US that
don't even have them, so unless you want to shop eBay! you're not going
to OWN one of those CD's. So I'd say it's pretty nice of them to include
songs that not everyone was able to buy, even though it would be much
nicer to put them up for sale in the retail section for Premium Members.

Thirdly, base membership is 3 songs, 1 bonus track & an Ahdio show.
That's it.

We got:
Ahdio show
4 regular MP3's (1 more than they have to give)
1 Bonus MP3
2 Video Files (they didn't have to give us)
1 Bonus Video

So in total we got 1 more MP3 than they had to give us, and 3 Video's
they didn't have to give us.

And your bitching again why???

--
Prince Fan
http://www.princefan.net (The alternative guide for Prince Recordings!)
"Henno" <h.h.va...@kpn.com> wrote in message
: Hello,

thefreak

Dec 19, 2001, 8:53:52 PM12/19/01
>From: "Prince Fan"

>Whaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaa

lol

Hello it's me
ICQ#18984002

HOBBS47

Dec 19, 2001, 8:56:26 PM12/19/01
>From: "Prince Fan" princefan[N@SPAM]prin

>But then again, the Ahdio show quality doesn't match
>up to the "High Quality" version, nor does using one of "dozens of
>programs that allow you to convert .mov files to mp3 files" is certainly
>not going to equate to a decent version, you're looking at 128kbps at
>best.

exactly!mp3`s of the mov files are one of the best things they`ve started
doing.they should(but they won`t)go back and mp3 the previous months live mov
files.

Rudedog

Dec 19, 2001, 10:20:25 PM12/19/01
GO PF!!!! :)

Rudedog

"Prince Fan" <princefan[N@SPAM]princefan.net> wrote in message

Henno

Dec 20, 2001, 1:57:30 AM12/20/01
They sended me a reply (No more NPGMC next year):

High

Thanks 4 the feedback.
Don't worry, r choices 4 music will no longer b an issue after January.

PEACE
www.NPGMusicClub.com

Bart Van Hemelen

Dec 20, 2001, 4:12:11 AM12/20/01
Have ya heard what ""Prince Fan" <princefan[N@SPAM]princefan.net>"
told alt.music.prince on Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:46:38 -0500 regarding
"Re: Not being happy with this months NPGMC release, I sended the
NPGMC this email:":

>But then again, the Ahdio show quality doesn't match
>up to the "High Quality" version, nor does using one of "dozens of
>programs that allow you to convert .mov files to mp3 files" is certainly
>not going to equate to a decent version, you're looking at 128kbps at
>best.

As if the NPGMC MP3s are that good -- even @ 256 most of them are
average at best. Bad codec, bad source, crap sound.

>Thirdly, base membership is 3 songs, 1 bonus track & an Ahdio show.
>That's it.
>
>We got:
>Ahdio show

56 minutes instead of 1 hour

>4 regular MP3's (1 more than they have to give)

That 1 is the soundtrack to one of the MOV files. Which is a nice
service, but shouldn't count. IMHO the MOV and MP3 are ONE package,
not two seperate files.

>1 Bonus MP3

See above.

>2 Video Files (they didn't have to give us)

Uhm, yes they do: "accompanied by corresponding music videos"

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=WD5h6.13578%24BU4.22932%40news1.blktn1.nsw.optushome.com.au

Basic Monthly Membership entitles members to: a minimum of 3 new NPG
songs
each month accompanied by corresponding music videos and a free
one-hour
radio show hosted by NPG members including Prince featuring music,
commentary and original skits. Basic Monthly Members will also receive
unique multimedia experiences such as "Make Your Own Mix" where they
can
create their own mixes using NPG music. Basic monthly membership is
$7.77
per month.

Premium Annual Membership entitles members to: preferred seating at
ALL
Prince concerts as well as VIP passes to ALL after shows/parties. They
will
receive a special edition of Prince's Rave In2 the Joy Fantastic, an
album
featuring 14 remixed tracks from his Arista Records album Rave Un2 the
Joy
Fantastic. This will be mailed to the members free of charge. Premium
Annual
Members will receive more original NPG music and videos than Basic
Monthly
Members as well as special NPG Music Club merchandise. Premium Annual
Membership is $100.

Bart Van Hemelen
http://pr1nc3.com/BVH/
--------------------------------------
"Facts are stupid things." -- Ronald Reagan, addressing the Republican National
Convention in 1988. He was misquoting John Adams, who in 1770 wrote "Facts are
stubborn things." Regan repeated the mistake several times.

Rudedog

Dec 20, 2001, 4:47:10 AM12/20/01

"Bart Van Hemelen" <tenthousa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> 56 minutes instead of 1 hour

Come on Bart, you're griping about FOUR minutes here man :)

> That 1 is the soundtrack to one of the MOV files. Which is a nice
> service, but shouldn't count. IMHO the MOV and MP3 are ONE package,
> not two seperate files.

One package?? They are two SEPERATE files man. We can be THAT nitpicky man.
The past two months we've gotten a BUNCH of stuff. I only wish the whole
year was as good as the last two months and the videos have improved MUCH in
quality. As for the mp3s...they sound DAMN good in my car and on my stereo,
they are far from sounding like crap. Believe me, earlier this year thats
all we got from the NPGMC.

Rudedog

JeePee

Dec 20, 2001, 5:55:34 PM12/20/01
Henno wrote:

> They sended me a reply (No more NPGMC next year):
>
> High
>
> Thanks 4 the feedback.
> Don't worry, r choices 4 music will no longer b an issue after January.

That sure as hell looks like it.

--
JeePee

"I'm a musical prostitute, my dear."
Freddie Mercury

My Prince, Queen and Nirvana pages:
bootlegs, live overview and others(last update 16-12-2001):
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/jp.pluijgers/main.html

JeePee

Dec 20, 2001, 5:57:41 PM12/20/01
Rudedog wrote:

> "Bart Van Hemelen" <tenthousa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > 56 minutes instead of 1 hour
>
> Come on Bart, you're griping about FOUR minutes here man :)

Try to hold your breath that long :-)

jorge

Dec 20, 2001, 7:55:29 PM12/20/01
they told me they have yet no info about 2002

three ({ www.jorgecalvet.net

h.h.va...@kpn.com (Henno)

NuPwrSoul

Dec 20, 2001, 9:43:59 PM12/20/01
ok i missed this, what do folks think this really means?

> h.h.va...@kpn.com (Henno)
>
>>They sended me a reply (No more NPGMC next year):
>>
>>High
>>
>>Thanks 4 the feedback.
>>Don't worry, r choices 4 music will no longer b an issue after January.

--
*) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *)

"Washington's reaction based upon revenge,
Babies blown to kingdom come--
Damn the logic, cartoon characters look better
When they're on the run."
--Prince, "In a Large Room with No Light"

NuPwrSoul
e me @ NuPw...@aol.com
im me @ NuPwrSoul (AOL Instant Messenger)

*) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *)

Prince Fan

NuPwrSoul

Dec 20, 2001, 9:59:02 PM12/20/01
others are saying that they give ppl a pay per download option so they
only have to pay for what they want...

or it's just grandstanding to the tune of "our shit will be SO tight,
ppl won't complain anymore" LOL

Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon

Dec 20, 2001, 10:19:56 PM12/20/01
Didn't they just offer for people to renew their memberships early to get
past tracks they might've missed? If you're renewing, why shut the club
down?

Oh that's right, Prince is a thief as well. TOO many stories abound of
people not getting magazines, or even the Rave In2 CD.

Ernest L Sewell, IV
AIM: ErnestSewell
Yahoo: ErnestSewell
MSN: ErnestSewell (hotmail)
ICQ: 116434445
The Ernest Experience Radio Show
Now Playing - Version 9.0: December 14th, 2001!
Check The Ernest Experience online for details.
www.ernestsewell.net
"I hate to brag, but my IQ is quite high, thank you." - Michel aka Aerogram

"NuPwrSoul" <NuPw...@aol.com> wrote in message

Prince Fan

Dec 20, 2001, 10:27:44 PM12/20/01
no, not to renew, what they wanted people who joined the club late to do
is choose an option they have of going back to the start and getting
everything.

When they sold back months to new members it was just basic files
supposedly, and now if you choose the option you can get everything, but
they no longer offer the option of purchasing previous months, basic or
otherwise.

--
Prince Fan
http://www.princefan.net (The alternative guide for Prince Recordings!)
ICQ#: 40523352
--
Interested in Free Satellite System & Installation?
Dish Network (more channels & choices than DirecTV)
www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=7584

"Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon" <ernestsewell@hotmail.(removethis)com> wrote
in message news:wTxU7.15492$Fu6.8...@typhoon.nyroc.rr.com...
: Didn't they just offer for people to renew their memberships early to

: >
:
:

leeharrisonline.com

Dec 21, 2001, 12:53:53 AM12/21/01
>Didn't they just offer for people to renew their memberships early to get
>past tracks they might've missed? If you're renewing, why shut the club
>down?

No Ernie, it's a "retroactive" thing-if you signed up after the first month,
you can retroactively obtain previous months instead of waiting for future
months, hence ending your membership in january.

Leeo
The Hundred Song Album Project: http://www.mp3.com/leeharris100
Gear Jammer's Christmas: http://www.mp3.com/oldhickoryboys
Christmas in Oilville: http://www.mp3.com/oilvillechristmas
Online Diary, yada yada: http://www.leeharrisonline.com

Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon

Bart Van Hemelen

Dec 22, 2001, 12:00:48 PM12/22/01
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:47:10 -0800, "Rudedog"
<rudedog[NOSP@M}evilpeople.com> told alt.music.prince the following on
the subject "Re: Not being happy with this months NPGMC release, I

sended the NPGMC this email:":

>> 56 minutes instead of 1 hour

>Come on Bart, you're griping about FOUR minutes here man :)

Do me a favor: make a list of all Ahdio shows. Count the minutes
missing from each. Add them up.

>> That 1 is the soundtrack to one of the MOV files. Which is a nice
>> service, but shouldn't count. IMHO the MOV and MP3 are ONE package,
>> not two seperate files.
>
>One package?? They are two SEPERATE files man.

With the same content.

>As for the mp3s...they sound DAMN good in my car and on my stereo,
>they are far from sounding like crap.

One of these days I'm gonna design a comparison test where I'll take
the "high" versions of the NPGMC MP3s of tracks that were on those
singles sold earlier this year at concerts, I'll also take the 320 k
MP3s made by a fan, and I'll make MP3s of those songs myself with the
original CDs as the source. I'll also make wavs of the original
sources (logical, because I'll use these wavs to make my MP3s).

Then I'll decompress the MP3s into wavs (with the latest version of
WinAmp, unless someone has a better piece of software to do this).
Then I'll cut out a couple of short clips from each of these wavs with
CDWave (of course, the same clips from each wav). I'll compile them
into one wav per "version" (NPGMC MP3/fan MP3/my MP3/wav) and post
these on a website or put them on abmp.

Then I'll ask you all to compare these clips by listening to them.
Don't cheat by comparing these wavs in pro audio software, just
*listen* to them, and order them by what you percieve to be the best
sound quality. Post your opinions here or even better, I'll log them
on a webpage. Each result will be public, so people wil be able to see
that there are no bogus results there.

I'll add them up, and publish the ranking.

Anyone wanna bet that the NPGMCs will be last?

My point? The NPGMCs MP3s are okay at best, but often (ahdio shows,
TRC,...) they're not even. Why? Because the people behind NPGMC are
cheap and incompetent.

--
Bart Van Hemelen
http://pr1nc3.com/BVH/

Rich Hall : "Nothing more dangerous than a heckler with statistics."
Paul Merton : " 'You suck, and I can prove it!' "
"Room 101", BBC 2, January 19, 2001

Prince Fan

Dec 22, 2001, 12:20:52 PM12/22/01
well I made the original 320's that were posted, and I used Cool Edit
2000 to make the mp3's direct from Wav's ripped from the CD.

--

: On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:47:10 -0800, "Rudedog"

Moriarti

Dec 22, 2001, 12:44:15 PM12/22/01
I bet Bart is right on this one!

--
E. Michael Davis II
95B3V5

When you're having a bad day,
and it seems like people are
trying to piss you off, remember,
it takes 42 muscles to frown
and only 4 to pull the trigger
of a decent sniper's rifle.

Rudedog

Dec 22, 2001, 2:37:12 PM12/22/01

"Bart Van Hemelen" <tenthousa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Do me a favor: make a list of all Ahdio shows. Count the minutes
> missing from each. Add them up.

I know mostly all of them were not completely 60 minutes, but come
on...don't you think thats a little picky??

> With the same content.

Not exactly, I can't see anything on the mp3 can I?

> Then I'll ask you all to compare these clips by listening to them.
> Don't cheat by comparing these wavs in pro audio software, just
> *listen* to them, and order them by what you percieve to be the best
> sound quality. Post your opinions here or even better, I'll log them
> on a webpage. Each result will be public, so people wil be able to see
> that there are no bogus results there.
>
> I'll add them up, and publish the ranking.

Go for it. I mean, I'll agree that TRC in 128 SUCKED on my car stereo, when
I got the CD version it made all the difference, but any mp3 that is 192kbps
or above is pretty damn good to me.

> My point? The NPGMCs MP3s are okay at best, but often (ahdio shows,
> TRC,...) they're not even. Why? Because the people behind NPGMC are
> cheap and incompetent.

Very true Bart, but hey I have to say the NPGMC has improved over this year.
Took long enough yes, but the vids look so much better and they SUCKED MUCHO
ASSHOLIO just a few months ago, right Bart?? Same with the mp3s, they were
128 when this shit started, INTOLERABLE!! Also, we were barely getting the
bare minimum if minimum at all, seeing like 3-4 files at the most for a
month sometimes. Now I see like 5-7 files up. Not bad, I mean of course it
all could be better, but I rate the NPGMC so far a steady "B" for
improvement.

Rudedog

Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon

bkw

Dec 23, 2001, 7:52:14 PM12/23/01

Rudedog wrote in message ...

>Very true Bart, but hey I have to say the NPGMC has improved over this
year.
>Took long enough yes, but the vids look so much better and they SUCKED
MUCHO
>ASSHOLIO just a few months ago, right Bart?? Same with the mp3s, they were
>128 when this shit started, INTOLERABLE!! Also, we were barely getting the
>bare minimum if minimum at all, seeing like 3-4 files at the most for a
>month sometimes. Now I see like 5-7 files up. Not bad, I mean of course it
>all could be better, but I rate the NPGMC so far a steady "B" for
>improvement.
>
>Rudedog

I agree with rudedog's rating. They have improved some things over time,
especially the video quality.

Bart Van Hemelen

Dec 25, 2001, 7:09:09 AM12/25/01
On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:37:12 -0800, "Rudedog"

<rudedog[NOSP@M}evilpeople.com> told alt.music.prince the following on
the subject "Re: Not being happy with this months NPGMC release, I
sended the NPGMC this email:":

>> My point? The NPGMCs MP3s are okay at best, but often (ahdio shows,

>> TRC,...) they're not even. Why? Because the people behind NPGMC are
>> cheap and incompetent.
>
>Very true Bart, but hey I have to say the NPGMC has improved over this year.

Yes, it's not as crappy as it was. But then again, it's still not up
to the standards that it should have started out with, and plenty of
times there's enough to complain about (last month's audio is still in
crappy quality, files that change without NPGMC bothering to tell
anyone, etc).

>Took long enough yes, but the vids look so much better and they SUCKED MUCHO
>ASSHOLIO just a few months ago, right Bart??

But still aren't VCD MPEGs.

>Also, we were barely getting the
>bare minimum if minimum at all, seeing like 3-4 files at the most for a
>month sometimes. Now I see like 5-7 files up.

Smoke and mirrors. It's still the bare minimum.

Rudedog

Dec 25, 2001, 12:30:55 PM12/25/01

> But still aren't VCD MPEGs.

I thought you were happy with Quicktime? When everyone was calling QT crap,
you were like the only one defending it as software that was capable of
having great quality. I didn't believe you, till I saw Joey Coco's upload of
that Moulin Rouge song with them hookers, that looked GOOD!! Still, the new
Prince QT files look damn good.

> Smoke and mirrors. It's still the bare minimum.

LOL! I guess its how you look at it. Some ppl are pretty happy with the new
format cause it seems like we are getting more files, but I gotta give it up
to you Bart....you see things with a whole different perspective :)

Rudedog

Bart Van Hemelen

Dec 25, 2001, 12:44:32 PM12/25/01
On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 09:30:55 -0800, "Rudedog"

<rudedog[NOSP@M}evilpeople.com> told alt.music.prince the following on
the subject "Re: Not being happy with this months NPGMC release, I
sended the NPGMC this email:":

>> But still aren't VCD MPEGs.

>I thought you were happy with Quicktime? When everyone was calling QT crap,
>you were like the only one defending it as software that was capable of
>having great quality.

And it is. But it's not the right format for this *commercial*
enterprise. But then again, I don't like the idea of downloads in the
first place, NPGMC should provide us with hardware, i.e. CDs. The
downloads should be incentives, tasters for the real thing.

Instead of arsing about for months and whining that members should
bring on more members, NPGMC should have thought abut the reasons why
so many people don't feel it is worthwhile enough to join.

>> Smoke and mirrors. It's still the bare minimum.
>
>LOL! I guess its how you look at it.

No, it's just applying the rules and promises NPGMC had from the
start. From an earlier post I made:

Now, how many times can you say that they have fulfilled this promise:

"a minimum of 3 new NPG songs each month accompanied by corresponding

music videos"?

Dennis Versteeg

Dec 25, 2001, 12:44:11 PM12/25/01
On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:09:09 +0100, Bart Van Hemelen
<tenthousa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Smoke and mirrors. It's still the bare minimum.

And bare minimum is all they have to do to comply with the agreement
thay made with their members. I salute them for often giving us more.

-dennis-

Rudedog

Dec 25, 2001, 1:04:23 PM12/25/01

> Now, how many times can you say that they have fulfilled this promise:
> "a minimum of 3 new NPG songs each month accompanied by corresponding
> music videos"?

Well, definitely not when the NPGMC started or even mid-year, but the last
two months have been plentiful. But again, its how you look at it.

Rudedog

Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon

Rudedog

Dec 25, 2001, 9:37:06 PM12/25/01
I don't think Bart will ever be satisfied with anything Prince does :) Even
if Prince does everything Bart thinks he shuold do, Prince will find a way
to fuck something up somehow.

Rudedog

"Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon" <ernestsewell@hotmail.(removethis)com> wrote in

message news:sZ2W7.33592$Bd.95...@typhoon.nyroc.rr.com...

Ernest - aka Isaac Sharon

Dec 25, 2001, 9:30:24 PM12/25/01
You couldn't be more right Rude!

Ernest L Sewell, IV
AIM: ErnestSewell
Yahoo: ErnestSewell
MSN: ErnestSewell (hotmail)
ICQ: 116434445
The Ernest Experience Radio Show
Now Playing - Version 9.0: December 14th, 2001!
Check The Ernest Experience online for details.
www.ernestsewell.net

"There's a sucker born every minute." - David Hannum

"Rudedog" <rudedog[NOSP@M}evilpeople.com> wrote in message

JeePee

Dec 26, 2001, 7:04:53 AM12/26/01
Bart Van Hemelen wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:47:10 -0800, "Rudedog"
> <rudedog[NOSP@M}evilpeople.com> told alt.music.prince the following on
> the subject "Re: Not being happy with this months NPGMC release, I
> sended the NPGMC this email:":
>
> >> 56 minutes instead of 1 hour
> >
> >Come on Bart, you're griping about FOUR minutes here man :)
>
> Do me a favor: make a list of all Ahdio shows. Count the minutes
> missing from each. Add them up.

Well, they've changed to rules to compensate for that:
"The NPG Ahdio Shows r around an hour-long Mp3 files that r encoded at 128
kps and average about 45 Megs each."

--
JeePee

"I'm a musical prostitute, my dear."
Freddie Mercury

My Prince, Queen and Nirvana pages:

bootlegs, live overview and others(last update 23-12-2001):
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/jp.pluijgers/main.html

Bart Van Hemelen

Dec 26, 2001, 9:48:19 AM12/26/01
On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 17:44:11 GMT,
d.j.ve...@removethistoreply.tue.nl (Dennis Versteeg) told

alt.music.prince the following on the subject "Re: Not being happy
with this months NPGMC release, I sended the NPGMC this email:":

>>Smoke and mirrors. It's still the bare minimum.

>And bare minimum is all they have to do to comply with the agreement
>thay made with their members. I salute them for often giving us more.

A list, please. Then list when they DIDN'T fulfill the basic promises.