Yield Smells...

LonzVirgo

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Anyone else notice the paint factory type smell when you rip off the plastic..
Sweet veggie ink : )

Not that regular CD's don't smell, but its the book.. i dunno.. just finding
something to yap about... : )

Rob

sara

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

LOL....somehow I was picturing you sitting in your car right after you
bought Yield....slowly closing your eyes and inhaling, so happy to
finally have a copy. Then frowning due to the smell! :-)

LonzVirgo

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

>LOL....somehow I was picturing you sitting in your car right after you
>bought Yield....slowly closing your eyes and inhaling, so happy to
>finally have a copy. Then frowning due to the smell! :-)

: ) Well i suppose it shows you can't judge a book by its ummm , well, smell :
)

Rob

Message has been deleted

Corleone

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98
to LonzVirgo

Yeah, but at first I thought it was the cold, nightly air smell of the
farmy town that I'm living in. Good to know that that wasn't entirely
it.
-Corleone

William

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

You are right! It's almost......addicting!

Jesse B.

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

In article <19980203194...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
lonz...@aol.com (LonzVirgo) wrote:

> Anyone else notice the paint factory type smell when you rip off the plastic..
> Sweet veggie ink : )
>
> Not that regular CD's don't smell, but its the book.. i dunno.. just finding
> something to yap about... : )
>
> Rob

Smells great... just don't lick it..

ugh... "Jer-e-my smoked so-ome-- gra-a-ass todaaay...."

__ Jesse D. Burgheimer ______________ To e-mail, please remove __
__ xtimerC...@wenet.net ________ the "COCA-COLA" from the __
__ http://www.wenet.net/~xtimer _____ e-mail address. It's to __
__ I can't believe it's not edible! _ thwart that horrid SPAM! __

yngver

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

In article <xtimerCOCA-COLA-...@macau-14.ppp.hooked.net>
xtimerC...@wenet.net (Jesse B.) writes:

> > Anyone else notice the paint factory type smell when you rip off the plastic..
> > Sweet veggie ink : )
> >
> > Not that regular CD's don't smell, but its the book.. i dunno.. just finding
> > something to yap about... : )
> >
> > Rob

Piou! That smell turned my stomach. Plus it started to stink up the
whole room, so I had to put it away. Kinda subtracts from the
experience of opening the thing, I'd say.
-yngver