video about Nirvana

Bjørn Ødegaard

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Does anybody here know of some sort of movie about Nirvana or a colection of
their videos?

Steinar

Matt Bennett

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
How does it feel like to be "Bjørn Ødegaard" <boe...@online.no> and
post the following, On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:41:16 +0200?

>Does anybody here know of some sort of movie about Nirvana or a colection of
>their videos?

The MTV documentary has most of their videos on it

Check you later, Matt
http://www.mboasis.freeserve.co.uk/
NCode(0.1) N:3+:L+ E:a6-b50-v10-d2 F:aIu:o04:mKc
O:n+a+g+|d:m-c-k-e+ P:a18:h-:eB:oBl!|+:t--:*Le:gY
http://amn.virtualave.net/nirvcode.txt

Katie

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
C00lk8bf wrote:

> >Subject: Re: video about Nirvana
> >From: pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus)
> >Date: Sun, 20 June 1999 10:02 PM EDT
> >
> >On 21 Jun 1999 00:41:13 GMT, duste...@aol.comPants (Katey) took
> >three hits of acid and hallucinated the following:

> >of

> >>But where could we find this?
> >>
> >I have it.
> >
> >Dave..
> >
> > "This song only has one chord.."
>
> You just have to have everything involve YOU don't you, Dave.
>
> Kate
> "JIM: What would you title your autobiography?
> KURT: I Was Not Thinking, by Kurt Cobain."-------in an interview
>
> "I think Courtney is more a threat than I am."-----Kurt Cobain in Guitar World

He's very selfish. Especially when it comes to sex.

-Katie

--

NCode(0.1)N:3:L- E: a6-b9-v1-d3 F:IuUn:o01:mKnKc
D:Wi:o03:mPs O:n+a+g+|m-c-k+e++

Katey

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99

>>Does anybody here know of some sort of movie about Nirvana or a colection of
>>their videos?
>>
>The MTV documentary has most of their videos on it

But where could we find this?

-katey

NCode(0.1)
N:3 L:+ E:a6-b4-v2-d3
F:aIu:o02:mZz
O:n+:a+:g+|d:m-:c+:k-:e+
P:a17:h-:eGrg:oR!|-:t--:*Li:gX

[://fly.to/obituary_birthday]

[*plastic lips tell plastic lies*]

[remove Pants when replying]

C00lk8bf

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
>Subject: Re: video about Nirvana
>From: duste...@aol.comPants (Katey)
>Date: Sun, 20 June 1999 08:41 PM EDT

>>>Does anybody here know of some sort of movie about Nirvana or a colection
>of
>>>their videos?
>>>
>>The MTV documentary has most of their videos on it
>
>But where could we find this?
>

>-katey

I have it on VHS..just recorded off TV though, so it has commercials and stuff.

Katey

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
>I have it on VHS..just recorded off TV though, so it has commercials and
>stuff.

I don't care.
Do you have multiple VCRs and the patience needed to hook them together? I'll
send you a blank tape... And promise not to make assumtions about kraaaaazy
people no more.

C00lk8bf

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
>Subject: Re: video about Nirvana
>From: duste...@aol.comPants (Katey)
>Date: Sun, 20 June 1999 09:50 PM EDT

>>I have it on VHS..just recorded off TV though, so it has commercials and
>>stuff.
>
>I don't care.
>Do you have multiple VCRs and the patience needed to hook them together?
>I'll
>send you a blank tape... And promise not to make assumtions about kraaaaazy
>people no more.
>

>-katey

LOL...yes, I'll do that, email me about it.

C00lk8bf

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
>Subject: Re: video about Nirvana
>From: pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus)
>Date: Sun, 20 June 1999 10:02 PM EDT
>
>On 21 Jun 1999 00:41:13 GMT, duste...@aol.comPants (Katey) took
>three hits of acid and hallucinated the following:

>of
>>>>
>>>The MTV documentary has most of their videos on it
>>
>>But where could we find this?
>>
>I have it.
>
>Dave..
>
> "This song only has one chord.."

You just have to have everything involve YOU don't you, Dave.

Kate

Katey

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99

>LOL...yes, I'll do that, email me about it.

Rawk. :o)

How long is this thing?

Give me your adress and I'll see about buying a blank tape...

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99
With the time being Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:49:52 GMT, I declare the
following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>On 21 Jun 1999 03:42:00 GMT, c00l...@aol.comKate (C00lk8bf) took

>three hits of acid and hallucinated the following:
>
>>>Subject: Re: video about Nirvana
>>>From: pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus)
>>>Date: Sun, 20 June 1999 10:02 PM EDT
>>>
>>>On 21 Jun 1999 00:41:13 GMT, duste...@aol.comPants (Katey) took
>>>three hits of acid and hallucinated the following:

>>>of

>>>I have it.
>>>
>>>Dave..
>>>
>>> "This song only has one chord.."
>>

>>You just have to have everything involve YOU don't you, Dave.
>>

> ;)

>Dave..
>
> "This song only has one chord.."

oh oh oh oh
me

Lunchtime Rambler
NCode(0.1)N:3+:L+ E: a9-b1-v0-d2 F:BlIn:oN/a:mDgKc
D:mCc O:n+1/2a+g+|d:m+c+k-e?
P:a17:h++:eBBrGr-z:oBr-!Or|+-:t--:*Cn:gY+-
http://amn.virtualave.net/nirvcode.txt

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99
With the time being Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:54:02 GMT, I declare the

following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:53:29 GMT,
>Lunchtim...@lineone.net.getridofthisbolloxybitifyawannamailmeelsejustdontbother
>(Lunchtime Rambler) took three hits of acid and hallucinated the

>What?
>
>Dave..
i wanted to be included in the thread coz im and egomaniac

Lunchitme Rambler

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
With the time being Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:43:37 GMT, I declare the

following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:10:04 GMT,

cheers

Lunchtime Rambler

greg M

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
Yeeeeooowwww......snip, people!

: With the time being Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:02:38 GMT, I declare the

: following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
: last words were:
:

: >On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:57:42 GMT,

: >Lunchtim...@lineone.net.getridofthisbolloxybitifyawannamailmeelsejustdontbother
: >(Lunchtime Rambler) took three hits of acid and hallucinated the
: >following:
: >

: >>With the time being Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:57:54 GMT, I declare the

: >>following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
: >>last words were:
: >>

: >>>On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:22:26 GMT,

: >>>Lunchtim...@lineone.net.getridofthisbolloxybitifyawannamailmeelsejustdontbother
: >>>(Lunchtime Rambler) took three hits of acid and hallucinated the
: >>>following:
: >>>

: >>>>With the time being Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:43:37 GMT, I declare the

: >>>>following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
: >>>>last words were:
: >>>>
: >>>>>On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:10:04 GMT,
: >>>>>Lunchtim...@lineone.net.getridofthisbolloxybitifyawannamailmeelsejustdontbother
: >>>>>(Lunchtime Rambler) took three hits of acid and hallucinated the
: >>>>>following:
: >>>>>
: >>>>>>With the time being Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:54:02 GMT, I declare the
: >>>>>>following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
: >>>>>>last words were:
: >>>>>>
: >>>>>>>On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:53:29 GMT,
: >>>>>>>Lunchtim...@lineone.net.getridofthisbolloxybitifyawannamailmeelsejustdontbother
: >>>>>>>(Lunchtime Rambler) took three hits of acid and hallucinated the
: >>>>>>>following:
: >>>>>>>
: >>>>>>>>With the time being Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:49:52 GMT, I declare the
: >>>>>>>>following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
: >>>>>>>>last words were:
: >>>>>>>>
: >>>>>>>>>On 21 Jun 1999 03:42:00 GMT, c00l...@aol.comKate (C00lk8bf) took
: >>>>>>>>>three hits of acid and hallucinated the following:
: >>>>>>>>>
: >>>>>>>>>>>Subject: Re: video about Nirvana
: >>>>>>>>>>>From: pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus)
: >>>>>>>>>>>Date: Sun, 20 June 1999 10:02 PM EDT
: >>>>>>>>>>>Message-id: <37919d2f...@news.erols.com>
: >>>>>>>>>>>
: >>>>>>>>>>>On 21 Jun 1999 00:41:13 GMT, duste...@aol.comPants (Katey) took
: >>>>>>>>>>>three hits of acid and hallucinated the following:

: >>>>>>>>>>>
: >>>>>>>>>>>>>

--
greg m --- http://egp.hypermart.net -- AIM:iliin

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

>>cheers
>>

>Tables
>
>Ha, I didn't forget!!

i knew u were gonna do that
thats why i said it

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
With the time being Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:02:38 GMT, I declare the

following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:57:42 GMT,

>Same here.
>
>Dave..
uh i think we are getting to know each other a little 2 well

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
With the time being Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:36:55 GMT, I declare the

following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:42:21 GMT,

>Huh,...does this mean {sniff} yer leaving..{sniffle}..?
>
>Dave..
no
ive had enough of one parent families
well get through this together

Lunchtime rambler

katharine

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

>Huh,...does this mean {sniff} yer leaving..{sniffle}..?
>
>Dave..

>sniffle<~~~~~~~rhymes with my last name :)

patrickgeorgejamesfoy

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
>>>sniffle<~~~~~~~rhymes with my last name :)
>>

>>Kate
>>
>Hmmm, Katharine Biffle.?

Wiffle? (As in "wiffle ball")

Pat Foy
"This song is about all things flannel and thermal."

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
With the time being 28 Jun 1999 14:14:09 GMT, I declare the following
,ever...@aol.commercial (patrickgeorgejamesfoy), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>>>Kate
>>>
>>Hmmm, Katharine Biffle.?
>>

>Wiffle? (As in "wiffle ball")

Katharine snifs all??

Lunchtime Rambler

katharine

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
>Katharine Biffle.?

That's my name, don't wear it out!

Katey

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
>>Katharine Biffle.?
>
>That's my name, don't wear it out!

Speaking of which, I might cruise down to the post office today (in MY car!
Whohoo! I have a car!) and mail you that blank VHS tape...

-katey

NCode(0.1)
N:3 L:+ E:a6-b4-v2-d3F

:aIu:o02:mZzO:n+:a+:
g+|d:m-:c+:k-:e+P:a17

:h-:eGrg:oR!|-:t--:*Li:gX

http://amn.virtualave.net

[://fly.to/obituary_birthday]

[*plastic lips tell plastic lies*]

[remove yr pants when replying]

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
With the time being Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:57:25 GMT, I declare the
> [...]

>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine
>BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine BiffleKatharine Biffle

i cant beleive you sat and wrote all that!!

Lunchtiem rambler

katharine

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
> I might cruise down to the post office today (in MY car!
>Whohoo! I have a car!) and mail you that blank VHS tape...
>
>-katey

OK, damn, that means I need to find out what the hell I have!!!!! Grrrrr...
I'll email sometime soon(I swear!!!! I'll probably go through my tapes
tonight!) and email you on what I have, OK?

OH, I had a car....it was destroyed by a fire hydrant..... watch out for those
things, they jump out at you!

katharine

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
>Lunchtiem rambler

HAHA

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
With the time being 30 Jun 1999 03:09:51 GMT, I declare the following
,c00l...@aol.comeonguys (katharine), deceased. His/her last words
were:

>>Lunchtiem rambler
>
>HAHA
>

>Kate

wot?
like you have never had a typo?

LunctIMe Rambler

Lunchtime Rambler

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
With the time being Wed, 30 Jun 1999 05:11:26 GMT, I declare the
following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
last words were:

>On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:28:03 GMT,
>Lunchtim...@lineone.net.getridofthisbolloxybitifyawannamailmeelsejustdontbother
>(Lunchtime Rambler) took three hits of acid and hallucinated the
>following:
>
>>With the time being Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:57:25 GMT, I declare the
>>following ,pes...@erols.com (Vote Your Uterus), deceased. His/her
>>last words were:
>>

>I'm a sad, sad, sad, little man........

and thats why i love yoou

Lunchtime Rambelr

Katey

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99

>OH, I had a car....it was destroyed by a fire hydrant..... watch out for
>those
>things, they jump out at you!

Luckily, my town HAS NO FIRE HYRDRANTS! We have no city water so it's
impossible... Everyone is on wells.
I wonder what would happen if there was actually a fire....

Lunchtime Rambler

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
With the time being 01 Jul 1999 00:24:48 GMT, I declare the following
,duste...@aol.com.yrpants (Katey), deceased. His/her last words
were:

>>OH, I had a car....it was destroyed by a fire hydrant..... watch out for
>>those
>>things, they jump out at you!
>
>Luckily, my town HAS NO FIRE HYRDRANTS! We have no city water so it's
>impossible... Everyone is on wells.
>I wonder what would happen if there was actually a fire....

light cigarettes?

Lunchtime Rambler
---
i got bored of typing this so i wrote a sig for it

WORD

Simon Maguire

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
Katey wrote in message <19990630202448...@ng-ci1.aol.com>...

>>OH, I had a car....it was destroyed by a fire hydrant..... watch out for
>>those
>>things, they jump out at you!
>
>Luckily, my town HAS NO FIRE HYRDRANTS! We have no city water so it's
>impossible... Everyone is on wells.
>I wonder what would happen if there was actually a fire....
>
>-katey

You'd all burn and go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!11

--
- Simon

"You could have been number one"

Ncode(0.1)
N:3:L+ E:a6-b3-v1-d1
F:aIuUn:o03:bDg
O:n+a+g+|d:m-c+k+e+
P:a17:h++:eG:hR|-|s:t--:*Ps:gY

katharine

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99

>Lunchtime Rambler
>---
>i got bored of typing this so i wrote a sig for it
>
>WORD

Word Word Word Word Word Word Word

katharine

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99