S23 (Jessie Black) is Aimee the whore

OFWAT1

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

I figured it out.
On this newgroup there is only one fucked up deranged psychotic woman on
at any one time.

Robin Colleen Moore

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

BZZT!!! Thank you for playing, but you're dead wrong...and say, aren't you
the guy who kept spamming about llamas all over the length & breadth of Usenet?

(And believe me, there's no limit to the number of "fucked up deranged
psychotic" *people* who can be found on *any* newsgroup...just thought I
should mention that for the record.)

Robin the mad photographer (who thinks the 2 writing styles are sufficiently
dissimilar as to put *that* notion to rest)

ro...@mindspring.com--Beware of photographers bearing brownies...
Mama Hen/Net Goddess/Mad Photographer..."*You're* not supposed
to get beaver for your birthday, Robin!"--My roommate Stephanie
E-mail me for info on the Reznor heater/alt.music.nin t-shirts!

Jim Stark, VP Design & Production

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article <4si12f$f...@harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au>,

OFWAT1 <OFW...@student.monash.edu.au> wrote:
>I figured it out.
>On this newgroup there is only one fucked up deranged psychotic woman on
>at any one time.

aimee the whore is not sasha. and sasha is not amyzzz. and aimee is not
amyzzz.

they are three separate entities. i have MET aimee the whore, and i can tell
you she is not these people.

so where do you people come up with this shit? is there a 'delusional
theories' book i'm not aware of?

--
-Stark-
E-mail: jst...@miracle.net ji...@w3tek.com jst...@juno.com

The Once and Future Wolver

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

Jim Stark, VP Design & Production wrote:

> In article <4si12f$f...@harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au>,
> OFWAT1 <OFW...@student.monash.edu.au> wrote:

> so where do you people come up with this shit? is there a 'delusional
> theories' book i'm not aware of?

Damn weren't you at the meeting Stark? The "Psychopaths of a.m.n"? They are having
there own con in a few month TrollCon. It's a really short book "How to troll and
flame in a.m.n. - Or how to become the prominate topic on a newsgroup" by Last Knight
and Amyzzz. ISBN(0-06-198765-2) It's about three pages minus the forward. It's
scralled in Crayon for the most part, but a good read. Also required reading "How to
become delusional in 4 easy steps" by Mark the Cocker Spaniel ISBN (0-45-169543-1).
It's a intersting book it becomes a little tough to read at the end, all the barking
and all but a good step in the right direction for the psychotic in training. There's
a ton of books out there you just have to find them. You know like "Insanity: For Fun
and Profit" or "Split Personalities - Or how to become you own best friend". So keep
looking Stark....

wolver

...author of the upcoming book "Life in the Fast Lane - Or Blood on the Information
Superhighway"

omps...@dreamscape.com

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96
to rec.music.tori-amos

OFWAT1 wrote:

> I figured it out.
> On this newgroup there is only one fucked up deranged psychotic woman on
> at any one time.

Aimee the whore? as in, Aimee Lortskell?

I visited Aimee, stayed in her home and have been in constant email
contact with her, more than anyone else, since I first logged onto this
group in 1994.
She is not deranged or psychotic. If you find her as such, look within
yourself to figure out why. What part of reality to you deny?

She is not a stalker. She is not S23.
She has better shit to do.

I'd love to hear why she's psychotic.
This'll be fun...

Cthulhia

Gayboy

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In <4sionh$m...@brahms.miracle.net> ji...@w3tek.com (Jim Stark, VP Design & Production) writes:

>In article <4si12f$f...@harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au>,

> OFWAT1 <OFW...@student.monash.edu.au> wrote:
>>I figured it out.
>>On this newgroup there is only one fucked up deranged psychotic woman on
>>at any one time.
>>

>aimee the whore is not sasha. and sasha is not amyzzz. and aimee is not
>amyzzz.

>they are three separate entities. i have MET aimee the whore, and i can tell
>you she is not these people.

>so where do you people come up with this shit? is there a 'delusional

>theories' book i'm not aware of?

I think that Aimee was in the grassy knoll.

>--
>-Stark-
>E-mail: jst...@miracle.net ji...@w3tek.com jst...@juno.com
>URL:http://www2.miracle.net/~jstark
>Newsgroup: alt.music.nin.elitist-clique Write your sysop and subscribe!
>"Everyone should just get over themselves, eat more cherries, fall in love,
>and shut the fuck up." - dave k.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Damn right.

love,
dave
and why were YOU at Area 51?
--
Blikk: Madonna, lets cut toward the hunt. Are you a bold hussy-woman
that feasts upon men who are tops?

omps...@dreamscape.com

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

OFWAT1 wrote:

> I figured it out.
> On this newgroup there is only one fucked up deranged psychotic woman on
> at any one time.

Aimee the whore? as in, Aimee Lortskell?

Jim Stark, VP Design & Production

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <4slgnd$7...@panix2.panix.com>, da...@panix.com (Gayboy) wrote:

>....which brings us back to one of those seminal, original amnin topic:
^^^^^
uhh...huh huh huh...he said "semin"

huh huh huh huh huh ...

--
-Stark-
E-mail: jst...@miracle.net ji...@w3tek.com jst...@juno.com
URL:http://www2.miracle.net/~jstark
Newsgroup: alt.music.nin.elitist-clique Write your sysop and subscribe!

"If you come across a beaver in the wild, be respectful and treat it
with care & caution" - Warning on commercial beaver, as found by lilyrabbit.

rep...@cyberramp.net

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

aimee the whore was a good friend and horny chick...Jessie Black is
nuts.

love and oral sex,
repitle

Gayboy

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In <4sln3i$b...@brahms.miracle.net> ji...@w3tek.com (Jim Stark, VP Design & Production) writes:

>In article <4slgnd$7...@panix2.panix.com>, da...@panix.com (Gayboy) wrote:

>>....which brings us back to one of those seminal, original amnin topic:
> ^^^^^
>uhh...huh huh huh...he said "semin"

>huh huh huh huh huh ...

Of course I did. Do you forget who's writing this?

I say "semen" and you say "semin".

"Semen!" "Semin!" "Semen!" "Semin!"

Let's call the whole thing off...

love,
dave

Gayboy

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

...which brings us back to one of those seminal, original amnin topic:
just who the fuck is nuts around here?

Well, I blame myself.

love and peace through superior blowjobs,

Jessie Black

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

Robin,

you used to write me, over a year ago, when i was on AOL.

No, i'm not amiie, or amy TR's ex girlfriend, in fact i'm MALE.

And that previous poster sent me e- mail saying I was in his dreams. LOL

Now, who is the psycho? HAHAHAHA!

s23
I find it very interesting how people are ready to jump on "women" on the
internet, with bashings on their sanity. Men post the same blather and
they are thought "funny" .

Aimee Lortskell

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

hey!! i heard you guys were talking about me...

Gayboy (da...@panix.com) wrote:
: ji...@w3tek.com (Jim Stark, VP Design & Production) writes:
: >aimee the whore is not sasha. and sasha is not amyzzz. and aimee is not

: >amyzzz.
: >they are three separate entities. i have MET aimee the whore, and i
: >can tell you she is not these people.

yeah, would these people lend C-KO their tori amos bio? would cthulhia
lick nutella off of these people? would these people use lily's whip to
beat up on buck satan? would these people dare to wear colours at
NINcon? i think not!

: >so where do you people come up with this shit? is there a 'delusional

: >theories' book i'm not aware of?

actually, it's possible someone got this impression from rich's spurious
remarks when he was so pissed at me for calling him a homophobe. in
fact, i give him credit for being the first person to make this bizarre
and illogical connection.

: I think that Aimee was in the grassy knoll.

no way, i have an alibi! at the time i was being visited by my muse,
which just happens to be tori's left ear. really. you can ask her ear,
it'll vouch for me. ;)

Aimee the Magdalene

\ Butts can be used for so many purposes--
\ you can decorate your home with them,
\ you can use it as a status symbol,
\ you can use it as a handle,
\ you can smack it if it gets out of hand...
\ - mycroft evans

Lily J. Rabbit

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <4sm8lh$5...@hptemp1.cc.umr.edu>, ai...@saucer.cc.umr.edu (Aimee
Lortskell) wrote:

~* hey!! i heard you guys were talking about me...
Hi Aimee!

~* you can ask her ear,
~* it'll vouch for me. ;)
You know, I was just glancing over this post & I read that as
"you can ask her rear"

I had this really odd image of someone slinking up
behind Tori on her piano bench to ask her rear about you....

Love,
gothbunny

OoOoooOOooO ~an excerpt from CakeCon '96~OOoooOOOoooO
Lily: And look guys, there's Canadian Geese
in that pond
Dirk: Canadian Geese? Where
Lily: See? Over there. The ones swimming backwards,
with no asses...
OoOoooOOooOOoooOooOOooOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooO

Rich Quinn

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

On 18 Jul 1996, Aimee Lortskell wrote:

> hey!! i heard you guys were talking about me...

Not me I've stayed away from this crap.

> actually, it's possible someone got this impression from rich's spurious
> remarks when he was so pissed at me for calling him a homophobe. in
> fact, i give him credit for being the first person to make this bizarre
> and illogical connection.

I never made that "connection". I spelled your name wrong. You made this
a correction in an effort not to be confused with zzz. I(at the time),
implied that what you were saying was so far off base, that you could
easily be confused with a psycho(i.e. zzz).

Rich - Boston - I don't make spurious remarks or illogical connections.

C-ko

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

In article <4skdbs$d...@usenetp1.news.prodigy.com>, EQV...@prodigy.com
(Jessie Black) wrote:

>Robin,
>
>you used to write me, over a year ago, when i was on AOL.
>
>No, i'm not amiie, or amy TR's ex girlfriend, in fact i'm MALE.

So?

You still could have been one of his girlfriends, girlfriend.

<snap>

C-ko

--
"C'mon....can't you tell when someone is acting like a skip-logic
nut-case?" -Harlan Ellison- *<-- Metairie

Aimee Lortskell

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

Lily J. Rabbit (bun...@wolfenet.com) wrote:
: ai...@saucer.cc.umr.edu (Aimee Lortskell) wrote:
: ~* hey!! i heard you guys were talking about me...
: Hi Aimee!

hi there. looks like i'm back here at least temporarily. :)

: ~* you can ask her ear,

: ~* it'll vouch for me. ;)
: You know, I was just glancing over this post & I read that as
: "you can ask her rear"
: I had this really odd image of someone slinking up
: behind Tori on her piano bench to ask her rear about you....

of course, you could do that, but her security would kick YOUR rear. but
they don't seem to mind if you talk to either of her ears. which makes
me feel much safer about communing with her ear, really. her bodyguards
are pretty scary-lookin'!

Aimee the Magdalene

*--NINnie----BAAWA!----Toriphile------Crunchy PB Heretic--*
* losing your faith is a lot like losing your virginity; *
* you don't realize how irritating it was 'til it's gone *
* - AEL (me) *

Gayboy

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

>In article <4skdbs$d...@usenetp1.news.prodigy.com>, EQV...@prodigy.com
>(Jessie Black) wrote:

>>Robin,
>>you used to write me, over a year ago, when i was on AOL.
>>No, i'm not amiie, or amy TR's ex girlfriend, in fact i'm MALE.

>So?
>You still could have been one of his girlfriends, girlfriend.
><snap>

>C-ko

*two snaps in a circle snap*

you GO girlfriend!

love,
dave
resident fag and girlfriend to all

Dirk Ellis

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

: ~* hey!! i heard you guys were talking about me...
: Hi Aimee!

Helllooooooooo Aimee!

: ~* you can ask her ear,
: ~* it'll vouch for me. ;)
: You know, I was just glancing over this post & I read that as
: "you can ask her rear"

Aimee. i'll vouch for you... i missed you. :(
I wonder if judas did too. and do you have his new e-mail?

: I had this really odd image of someone slinking up
: behind Tori on her piano bench to ask her rear about you....

That's bizarre enough... and so possible to see as well. weird!

: Love,
: gothbunny

Dirkus...
--
**************************
Welcome to the domain of

Jessie Black

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

See...... different writting style and address.
She's a girl and i'm a boy, a femmie boy , but a boy, nevertheless.

I'm the accussed of all net ills and she just wants to get laid.

Simple really
S23

Aimee Lortskell

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

Rich Quinn (rqu...@bih.harvard.edu) wrote:
: On 18 Jul 1996, Aimee Lortskell wrote:
: > hey!! i heard you guys were talking about me...
: Not me I've stayed away from this crap.
[snip]

uh-huh. that's why you followed up to it, because you didn't even see it.

[snip]
: I don't make spurious remarks or illogical connections.

sure.

*plonk*

Aimee the Magdalene

i think the good book is missing some pages.
- Tori Amos
agnostic apathetic atheist
don't know, don't care, don't buy it!