ChemLab

dkir...@csupomona.edu

May 29, 1994, 8:12:58 AM5/29/94
A few years back, I saw NIN at the Stardust Ballroom here in
Hollywood. It was an incredible show (of course) but I'm
more interested in the moment in the opening band, ChemLab.
I have a vinyl ep they put out, but I don't know what else
is available. Does anyone have any discography on them?
I'm primarily looking for stuff on CD.

Also, please e-mail me, as I'm not able to read the group too often.

thanks.

dkir...@csupomona.edu _mr dennis_ beable futplex obloquy
"In this place it seems like such a shame. Though it all
looks different now, I know it's still the same." -TR

Brant D. Stalzer

May 31, 1994, 12:53:09 AM5/31/94

Album: Burn out at The Hydrogen Bar

i suppose the ep is 10 ton pressure, somewhat different than
the ep
IMHO they really are lacking in quality, but have other traits
which are apealling.
--
Ask "Why?" to every answer, you shall come to an end.
Then erase yourself....