new dates

jenn

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
someone on a nin mailing list just posted these new dates, i dont know where
they came from, so i don't know how legit they are....

April 28th - Boston, MA @ The Avalon
April 29th - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
May 1st - Toronto, ON @ The Guvernment
May 2nd - Pontiac, MI @ Clutch Cargo
May 4th - Chicago, IL @ The Metro
May 6th - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
May 7th - St. Louis, MO @ Firehouse
May 9th - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theater
May 10th - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8
May 12th - Seattle, WA @ Showbox
((the showbox? what the hell? oh well fine by me! less people!))
May 13th - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
May 14th - Portland, OR @ Roseland
May 16th - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
May 17th - Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre
May 18th - TBA
May 20th - San Diego, CA @ Cain's Ballroom
May 21st - Phoenix, AZ @ Nile Theatre
May 23rd - Dallas, TX @ Trees
May 24th - Houston, TX @ Numbers
May 26th - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
May 27th - Atlanta, GA @ The Roxy
May 29th - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
May 30th - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
May 31st - TBA

420 Diva

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
In article <3LGA4.4217$eh.5...@news.bc.tac.net>, "jenn"
<pinks...@telusNOSPAM.net> writes:

>May 1st - Toronto, ON @ The Guvernment

Where the hell is that? I'd better be able to get these tix without a long
drive, I'll be way pissed if I have to do it all over again. But... I do want
good tix. Does anyone know if the tix available at the venue are better than
the ones I would get standing in line at good ole Kaufmans?

(And yes, I am taking the dates and venues with a grain of salt. I know this
hasn't been confirmed officially and whatnot.)

-4:20Diva

Trent NIN6

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
>May 29th - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

maybe im mistaken, but i am almost sure the 9:30 club has been closed for some
time. and the roseland in portland is about a 500 capacity. there is no way nin
will be there after looking at the venues for the anounced dates. these venues
are all way too small and there are repeated cities like chicago and
minneapolis

Wonko The Sane

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:04:05 -0800, "jenn"
<pinks...@telusNOSPAM.net> wrote:

>someone on a nin mailing list just posted these new dates, i dont know where
>they came from, so i don't know how legit they are....

These are not NIN dates, they are The The tour dates as posted on SLS
News.

_________AmNinCode v2.0__________
N++ L-- H++ B M- T-- A++ U I--
P F-- S-- NC- V-- R-- D-- PB!
_________________________________

Modeche

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
jenn wrote:
>someone on a nin mailing list just posted these new dates, i dont know where
>they came from, so i don't know how legit they are....

The dates you listed are for The The, not NIN. Hope that helps! :)

Modeche

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
wonko the sane wrote:
>These are not NIN dates, they are The The tour dates as posted on SLS
>News.

Ahhhh you beat me to it!!! Sorry about posting the same answer two seconds
after you did! lol

jenn

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

"Modeche" <mod...@aol.com> wrote in message

yeah i asked this person who posted the dates on the mailing list where i
got them, but alas, no reply... hmmmm... surprise surprise!!!

DJ OKFM - Legs of Steel and a Platinum Palm

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
check this out, on Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:04:05 -0800, jenn
<pinks...@telusNOSPAM.net> said:
> someone on a nin mailing list just posted these new dates, i dont know where
> they came from, so i don't know how legit they are....

those dates are for The The, not NIN.

DJ
--
|Damin J. Toell - djo...@teknowhore.com - dog...@censor.com|
|http://www.teknowhore.com/dj - my personal page |

Terry T.

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

Thank god! (<-oxymoron) I couldn't imagine all of LA's NIN fans
cramming into the tiny ass El Ray Theater! I saw Bob Mould play there
in 96 and that place is tiny!

Terry

Brian Nihil Safdie

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
>>May 29th - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
>
>maybe im mistaken, but i am almost sure the 9:30 club has been closed for
>some
>time.

You're mistaken. It moved to a much nicer building in a much nicer location,
and remains my favorite club for concerts.

--B3RN13

You say you want a revolution.

Farah Baig

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
These dates are The The's spring tour dates. You can see if you check out
http://www.nineinchnails.net/news/ and scroll down you'll see these dates.
-Farah

jenn <pinks...@telusNOSPAM.net> wrote in message

> someone on a nin mailing list just posted these new dates, i dont know
where
> they came from, so i don't know how legit they are....
>

> April 28th - Boston, MA @ The Avalon
> April 29th - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts

> May 1st - Toronto, ON @ The Guvernment

> May 2nd - Pontiac, MI @ Clutch Cargo
> May 4th - Chicago, IL @ The Metro
> May 6th - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
> May 7th - St. Louis, MO @ Firehouse
> May 9th - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theater
> May 10th - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8
> May 12th - Seattle, WA @ Showbox
> ((the showbox? what the hell? oh well fine by me! less people!))
> May 13th - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
> May 14th - Portland, OR @ Roseland
> May 16th - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
> May 17th - Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre
> May 18th - TBA
> May 20th - San Diego, CA @ Cain's Ballroom
> May 21st - Phoenix, AZ @ Nile Theatre
> May 23rd - Dallas, TX @ Trees
> May 24th - Houston, TX @ Numbers
> May 26th - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
> May 27th - Atlanta, GA @ The Roxy

> May 29th - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

jenn

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
yep we discovered that already

"Farah Baig" <farah...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

.:nat:.

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
In article <20000318030955...@nso-fi.aol.com>, 420 Diva
<fourtwe...@aol.comsuckers> wrote:

> In article <3LGA4.4217$eh.5...@news.bc.tac.net>, "jenn"
> <pinks...@telusNOSPAM.net> writes:
>

> >May 1st - Toronto, ON @ The Guvernment
>

> Where the hell is that?

132 Queens Quay East (at the bottom of Jarvis, i believe). Queens Quay
is the street that runs right along the lake.

> I'd better be able to get these tix without a long
> drive, I'll be way pissed if I have to do it all over again. But... I do want
> good tix. Does anyone know if the tix available at the venue are better than
> the ones I would get standing in line at good ole Kaufmans?

The Guvernment is General Admission, so there are no seats. However,
the best vantage point is usually by the bar at the back (depending on
where they put the stage).

> (And yes, I am taking the dates and venues with a grain of salt. I know this
> hasn't been confirmed officially and whatnot.)

I hope they play there. I wasn't going to go to the show at all if it
were to be at a stadium. I like being able to SEE the band.

Luv,
{o}

LocustSoul

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
>I wasn't going to go to the show at all if it
>were to be at a stadium. I like being able to SEE the band.

I agree but so do the other 500 - 1000 or more people who go to those shows
causing it to sell out fast or for the club to pack way to many people in it
making it unenjoyable... for a band of nin's size and arena or large theater is
the only thing big enough.

Prof. Faust

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00

fourtwe...@aol.comsuckers (420 Diva) wrote:
> In article <3LGA4.4217$eh.5...@news.bc.tac.net>, "jenn"
> <pinks...@telusNOSPAM.net> writes:
>
> >May 1st - Toronto, ON @ The Guvernment
>
> Where the hell is that? I'd better be able to get these tix without a

>long drive, I'll be way pissed if I have to do it all over again.
> -4:20Diva

The Guvernment is pretty much right in the heart of downtown Toronto, a
few mins from Yonge st. Some of you might remember it as the old RPM
club, where we did the first NIN show in Toronto years and years ago.
Ahh, the good ole days...

Prof. Faust

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

PJCrsy

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
>>May 29th - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
>
>maybe im mistaken, but i am almost sure the 9:30 club has been closed for
>some
>time. and the roseland in portland is about a 500 capacity. there is no way
>nin
>will be there after looking at the venues for the anounced dates. these
>venues
>are all way too small and there are repeated cities like chicago and
>minneapolis

You're wrong...sorry. Filter played there a week or so ago. But I think it
would be way too small for NIN...

C.

blackrose

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:31:08 -0500, DJ OKFM - Legs of Steel and a
Platinum Palm <dog...@censor.com> said:

>those dates are for The The, not NIN.

Oy. Ok, that explains it. The Nile Theatre in Phoenix is a smallish,
second-rate venue. While it would have certainly been exciting to see
him that up-close and personal, it would definitely seem out of
proportion to his fame.

br
@-}-

somewhat damaged

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
no need to quote

are you guys crazy!! trent is coming to new oreleans!! there is no new
orealeans date on the tour but that tour is just for now. they are not
just going to tour one half of the states, he said it himself!!!
they're going to release more dates even if they don't he will still
play in new oreleans before this year is over. if he don't im going to
his house and kick his ass!! lol just kidding, but damn it he better!
it's his friken town!
http://community-2.webtv.net/NowImNothing__/NowImNothing/