Another Show

Arawn

Mar 15, 1994, 8:21:42 PM3/15/94
Call the Warfield, if you know where it is, for ticket purchasing
information for an April show. I think I recall tickets go on sale next
Tuesday.

And it looks like I can't go to the show in Fresno on Friday night, so I'll
divuldge the details...

Nine Inch Nails will be playing at the Cadillac Club in Fresno on Friday,
the 19th. Tickets go on sale Thursday, the 18th, at 10am. IF you can get
tickets for this show, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know, as that's the ONLY
reason I can't go. I'm sure KROQ won't be anoouncing this one. (Don't you
want to kill them for ruining the Helter Skelter show?)

If anyone wants to know my sources on this information, let's just say I'm
close to someone...

--Arawn
--
In memory of Randy Shilts
1952 - 1994

Dan McGuirk

Mar 17, 1994, 8:54:29 PM3/17/94
In article <1994Mar16.0...@zeus.aix.calpoly.edu>,

Arawn <gbl...@harp.aix.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>And it looks like I can't go to the show in Fresno on Friday night, so I'll
>divuldge the details...
>
>Nine Inch Nails will be playing at the Cadillac Club in Fresno on Friday,
>the 19th. Tickets go on sale Thursday, the 18th, at 10am. IF you can get
>tickets for this show, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know, as that's the ONLY
>reason I can't go. I'm sure KROQ won't be anoouncing this one. (Don't you
>want to kill them for ruining the Helter Skelter show?)

Do you mean the 19th of April or March? If it's March, that's a
Saturday. Nine Inch Nails is definitely playing at The Roxy in
Phoenix on both Thursday March 17 and Friday March 18, and according
to reports by Buck Satan, they are playing at the Mesa Amphitheater on
both Monday April 18 and Tuesday April 19. Maybe you meant Saturday
March 19... Unless they're planning to do two shows on the same night
(!)

--
Dan McGuirk what do you care
d...@asu.edu what other people think?

Buck Satan

Mar 20, 1994, 1:36:15 AM3/20/94
In article <CMu7y...@ennews.eas.asu.edu> Dan McGuirk,
mcg...@enuxsa.eas.asu.edu writes:

>Do you mean the 19th of April or March? If it's March, that's a
>Saturday. Nine Inch Nails is definitely playing at The Roxy in
>Phoenix on both Thursday March 17 and Friday March 18, and according
>to reports by Buck Satan, they are playing at the Mesa Amphitheater on
>both Monday April 18 and Tuesday April 19. Maybe you meant Saturday
>March 19... Unless they're planning to do two shows on the same night
>(!)

I posted something about this a while ago. The original dates were April
18/19 for Mesa Amphitheater. (That is what my Dad wrote in e-mail). As
I understood it, that could mean either/or or both. That was a LONG time
ago, though. Those were tentative dates to begin with, meaning subject
to change. People have been posting about shows in San Fran. on Apr. 23.
It makes sense to me that NIN would visit Mesa, AZ AFTER they hit SF
instead of between the Seattle show and San Francisco. I do not have any
confirmed dates for Mesa yet, but will post them AS SOON as I hear
anything. . .

Buck Satan.