Get ready for nin in Toronto

L. Ruppenthal

Apr 15, 1994, 1:10:30 AM4/15/94
Alright, well that ever trusty (yeah sure) radio station of mine
made some references to the nin toronto show today. The dj said that
they will be here 'very, very soon'. He mentioned that dj Kim Hughes
will most likely have something to say about it tomorrow on 'Live in
Toronto' at 6pm. Given their past concert announcements and rumours and
such, they are quite reliable - so I would probably expect them to
announce the show tomorrow and no doubt that the tickets will go on sale
soon, maybe even Saturday morning already. So listen up fellow Ontarians.
Actually, I wouldn't even be surprised if they already know for sure
about the show, but they just like to make these things melodramatic and
official.

Leo

--
--> L.D. Ruppenthal <u931...@muss.cis.mcmaster.ca>
--> McMaster University (905) 574+5545

CHUBB ARNOLD GRAHAM C

Apr 19, 1994, 9:16:01 AM4/19/94
does anybody have a confirmed date for the toronto show??
if so, what is it and when & where are tickets being sold

--
E _______
R _ | __ Will you speak out?? --> PWEI "Ich bin ein Auslander"

Adrian Fernandes

Apr 20, 1994, 5:38:17 PM4/20/94
In article <CoICu...@ecf.toronto.edu>,

CHUBB ARNOLD GRAHAM C <ch...@ecf.toronto.edu> wrote:
> does anybody have a confirmed date for the toronto show??
> if so, what is it and when & where are tickets being sold

Nothing yet. Don't worry -- I'll be there with a DAT recorder in hand.

-a

--
RARE LIVE TRADES | T'Amos-ABWH-BNL-Cure-Curve-Mode-Electronic-FR242-Idol-INXS
Adrian Fernandes | James-Janes-Led Zep-Lola '92-Madonna-May-Metallica-Mid.Oil