Nine Inch Nails international tour dates (3/21/94)

Steve Owen

Mar 21, 1994, 8:07:20 AM3/21/94

Tour dates for the Nine Inch Nails international tour - Updated 3/21/94
sources. Please don't be an idiot and send me mail saying "Do you know
when NIN is comming to XYZ City?" If I knew, I would have put it on this
list.

** I MAKE NO CLAIMS AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION!!! I've made **
** no attempts to confirm or deny any of the following dates. **

Please send additions, changes, corrections, etc to ow...@conslt.enet.dec.com.
Thanks to all who have sent me info so far.

OSN = On Sale Now
SO = Sold Out
OS Date = On Sale Date
CAP = Venue Capacity

Specific Dates
------------------------------------
Mar 09 L.A., CA - Helter Skelter - Suprise Show
Mar 10 S.F., CA - The Oasis - Surprise Show
Mar 11 Palo Alto, CA - The Edge - Suprise Show
Mar 14 Las Vegas, NV - The Huntridge Theatre - Surprise Show
Mar 15 Las Vegas, NV - The Huntridge Theatre - Surprise Show
Mar 17 Pheonix, AZ - Roxy
Mar 17 Pheonix, AZ - Roxy
Mar 18 Fresno, CA - Cadillac Club
Mar 20 Tucson, AZ - Buena Vista Theater

Apr 12 Auckland, New Zealand - Powerstation - TIX: Bass Booking OSN NZ$35.90
Apr 18 Mesa, AZ - Mesa Ampitheater
Apr 19 Seattle, WA - Moore Theater - SO CAP ~1000
Apr 19 Seattle, WA - Moore Theater - SO CAP ~1000
Apr 21 Portland, OR - LaLuna - OS Mar 19
Apr 23 S.F., CA - Warfield - OS Mar 20 or Mar 24 (?) 10:00am BASS outlets
Apr 25 Vancouver (Probably won't happen due to stage size problems)

May ?? Chicago, IL
May ?? Toronto
May 13 Boston, MA - Boston Center for the Arts
May 15 Amherst, MA - UMASS
May 18 Dublin,sfx
May 20 Wolverhampton
May 21 Glasgow - CAP ~6000
May 22 Manchester Academy
May 24 London Forum

So far, the only opening act that has been mentioned is Acid Test. I don't
know which shows they will/won't be opening at.

General Tour Info
---------------------
1994:
Mar 22 - Apr 03, Australia
Apr 08 - May 15, North America
May 18 - Jun 04, Europe
Jun 05 - Jun 30, off
Jul 01 - Jul 31, North America
Aug 04 - Aug 11, Japan
Aug 14 - Sep 07, North America
Sep 15 - Oct 30, Europe
Nov 01 - Nov 30, off
Dec 01 - Dec 31, U.S. midwest
1995:
Jan 07 - Feb 07, Japan and Australia
Feb 10 - Feb 28, South America

Steve Owen
ow...@conslt.enet.dec.com Don't squirt silly string into the wind...

Anthony Horan

Apr 1, 1994, 3:38:14 AM4/1/94
In article <2mk61t$n...@jac.zko.dec.com>, Steve Owen writes:

> Tour dates for the Nine Inch Nails international tour - Updated 3/21/94
>

> Mar 20 Tucson, AZ - Buena Vista Theater
>
> Apr 12 Auckland, New Zealand - Powerstation - TIX: Bass Booking OSN NZ$35.90

The Australian dates between these two were all cancelled, and rumours abound
about why. The official story is that the drummer (Chris Vrenna?) was ill,
but other rumours include Trent fighting with one of the guitarists, lack of
enthusiasm, drugs, apathy, and of course, Trent being dead again.

An announcement was made that the rest of the world tour was off, but now
no-one admits to saying that...

Anthony Horan, Melbourne Australia - ant...@xymox.apana.org.au
"All told, Under The Pink is small but likeably formed; ideal for
those herbal-tea moments."
- Caroline Sullivan of The Guardian reviewing the new "Victoria Amos" album.