nin tour info.

rorschach (klint finley)

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

most of it's pretty filled in now.

1988 (? - ?) Opening for Skinny Puppy
1990 (Jan. - March) Opening for The Jesus and Mary Chain
1990 (April) Opening for Peter Murphy
1990 (May - Jul.) Headlining, Meat Beat Manifesto as support [Marilyn
Manson also opened at one Florida show]
1991 (July - Aug.) Lolapalooza
1991 (Aug. - Sept.) Opening for Guns 'n Roses in Europe.
1991 (Sept. - ?) Headlining (Chemlab and Die Warzua as support).
1994 (March - April) Club tour (Marilyn Manson as support)
1994 (May - June) Headlining in Europe ( Pig as support)
1994 (July - Dec) Headlining (Marilyn Manson and Jim Rose Circus
sideshow as support).
1994 (August) Headlining (with Hole as support)
1994 (Aug 5th)Ontario, Canada co-headlined with Soundgarden (Marylin
Manson, You Am I,
Rev. Horton Heat, and PWEI as support)
1994 (Aug. 13) Woodstock show
1994 - 5 (Dec - Feb) Headlining (Pop Will Eat Itself and Jim Rose as
support. The Melvins replaced PWEI on some dates when the guitarist was
ill)
1995 (Sept. - Dec) Opening with Prick for David Bowie.
1996 (spring) a tour of clubs in the south (with Helmet)
1996 (?) One or more shows under the name of "north bound snails"
1996 (Sept.) Night of Nothing, mini-tour, various support and guests.

thanks LOgre2'3, flet...@cspo.queensu.ca, Yokes, and Bl...@weirdness.com
The Pages of Darkness
http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/76936/index.html
featuring, The Crow, nin, a chat room, poetry, links, comics, and
more!

"can not block the signal from the battery to the brain can not block
the poison from the trigger to the vein nothing stops the impact in the
breakdown lane spinning off the axis madness burning brighter everyday"
-Chemlab

Goth.Code 3.1 GoZZ$Mu TJt23 PSa BBk cDbrc6MS V6s M3p1wD ZGoTeExPuMe c6o
n4 b54
H176 g6LAT ????A m@Z3 w6AT v5 r5 D67 h5 M7n SsY k6 NJFSNBH RzM*2p13+us1

DJ OKFM

Apr 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/24/97

In article <335B9C...@wave.sheridan.wy.us>, kfi...@wave.sheridan.wy.us wrote:
>1995 (Sept. - Dec) Opening with Prick for David Bowie.
>1996 (spring) a tour of clubs in the south (with Helmet)

nonono...the Bowie tours ended in early november at the latest...and the club
tour was a few weeks after that...NOT SPRING 96...ROBIN LEFT BEFORE SPRING 96
BUT WAS ON THE CLUB TOUR

DJ

|Rev. Damin J. Toell |
|djt...@teknowhore.com |
|djt...@worldnet.att.net |
|http://www.teknowhore.com - the official BiLe page|
|"i'm a one-man gang-bang." - J.G Thirlwell |
_________AmNinCode v1.0__________
N++ L H+ B M T- U++ I++ P+ F+
S+ NC V+ R+ D+ PB-
_________________________________

rorschach (klint finley)

Apr 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/25/97

DJ OKFM wrote:

> In article <335B9C...@wave.sheridan.wy.us>, kfi...@wave.sheridan.wy.us wrote:
> >1995 (Sept. - Dec) Opening with Prick for David Bowie.
> >1996 (spring) a tour of clubs in the south (with Helmet)
>
> nonono...the Bowie tours ended in early november at the latest...and the club
> tour was a few weeks after that...NOT SPRING 96...ROBIN LEFT BEFORE SPRING 96
> BUT WAS ON THE CLUB TOUR

i dunno... Weatherman records still has a video labeled 12\01\95 in
Canada, which is hardly a southern club.

DJ OKFM

Apr 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/25/97

In article <3360DC...@wavecom.net>, kfi...@wavecom.net wrote:
>i dunno... Weatherman records still has a video labeled 12\01\95 in
>Canada, which is hardly a southern club.

well if some people like m0reta would post and tell you, many amninnies went
to southern club shows in late 95...then robin left the band in jan 96 and
they didn't play again until the night of nothing shows...

r...@pvtam.com

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

rorschach (klint finley) wrote:

> i dunno... Weatherman records still has a video labeled 12\01\95 in
> Canada, which is hardly a southern club.

I can tell ya one thing Trent Reznor was at the New Orleans Marilyn
Manson show (the tour with Clutch as opening act), I saw him get on
Manson's bus, while I was standing behind a locked gate out in the cold
waiting hoping to meet Daisy. That was sometime around the start of
December 1995. --Kitty

r...@pvtam.com

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

rorschach (klint finley) wrote:

> i dunno... Weatherman records still has a video labeled 12\01\95 in
> Canada, which is hardly a southern club.

I can tell ya one thing Trent Reznor was at the New Orleans Marilyn
Manson show (the tour with Clutch as opening act), I saw him get on
Manson's bus, while I was standing behind a locked gate out in the cold

waiting hoping to met Daisy. That was sometime around the start of
December 1995. --Kitty

Moreta

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

DJ OKFM <djt...@teknowhore.com> blathered:
: well if some people like m0reta would post and

: tell you, many amninnies went to southern club
: shows in late 95...then robin left the band in jan 96 and
: they didn't play again until the night of nothing shows...
: DJ

Er....drat....hehehe

Dec. 6th, 1995...NIN at The Edge in Orlando which I attened.
Before that was Daytona Beach I think and after was West Palm.
It's been awhile so I forget. Helmet opened. Meeeemooorrriees
and whatnot.

-M0reta
--
.,-*-,._.,-*'^'~>Where Thar be k0ws, thar be milk!<~*-,._.,-*-,._.,-*
"One basic notion underlying Usenet is that is a cooperative."

gina

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97

blah

Moreta <mor...@iag.net> wrote in article <5ju42j$cm8$1...@news.iag.net>...

DJ OKFM

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97

In article <5ju42j$cm8$1...@news.iag.net>, Moreta <mor...@iag.net> wrote:
>DJ OKFM <djt...@teknowhore.com> blathered:
>: well if some people like m0reta would post and
>: tell you, many amninnies went to southern club
>: shows in late 95...then robin left the band in jan 96 and
>: they didn't play again until the night of nothing shows...
>: DJ
>
>Er....drat....hehehe
>
>Dec. 6th, 1995...NIN at The Edge in Orlando which I attened.
>Before that was Daytona Beach I think and after was West Palm.
>It's been awhile so I forget. Helmet opened. Meeeemooorrriees
>and whatnot.

finally...thank you brandie :)

now...everyone...see that? there was no spring 96 souther club tour. thank
you. thank you very much.

DJ

|Rev. Damin J. Toell |
|djt...@teknowhore.com |
|djt...@worldnet.att.net |
|http://www.teknowhore.com - the official BiLe page|

|"okdj" - J.G. Thirlwell, to me, in conversation |

Kitty

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

r...@pvtam.com wrote:

> rorschach (klint finley) wrote:
> >
> > i dunno... Weatherman records still has a video labeled 12\01\95 in
> > Canada, which is hardly a southern club.

Third person documentation of the Nine Inch Nails Fall 1995 club tour
can be found at the Numbers page at http://www.numbersnightclub.com
check the concert history section. ~~Kitty.