DALLAS CANCELED

íSandra/Sandy!

Sep 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/27/97

Just incase there were any doubts about tonight,
Marilyn Patton wants me to pass on this info -
Tonight's concert at the Cocacola Starplex in Dallas
is canceled due to illness. They are negotiating
for a March date. If you like your tickets, hold
on to them, they will be honored in March. - Sandy

theflood

Sep 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/27/97

Hey Everyone,
Something weird is going on. I noticed that someone said that tonights
Sat.Sept.27th concert in DALLAS, TX. was cancelled. HOW IS THIS
POSSIBLE????!! When he was suppossed to play SAN DIEGO,CA. tonight, the
very same night!!! (My un-used ticket stub and so do 10,000 other un-used
tickets say so). I'm starting to think Luis did not come down with
bronchitis as reported by his PR people. It looks like someone from his
concert/management team goofed, and accidentally overbooked LM for two
cities the same night. I hope I'm wrong about this. -sylvia

theflood

Sep 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/27/97

Hey sandy, who is Marilyn Patton?

íSandra/Sandy!

Sep 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/28/97
to theflood

Sorry - the date confusion was my fault. Marilyn is one of "us"
from Dallas, but she doesn't have a computer at home. So she
called to have me put on the group that the Tuesday concert was
canceled. I thought she said <today's> concert was canceled.
But, sadly, same difference, they both are. Hope Luis is back
to himself soon. Until then we will all miss his beautiful
smile & wish him a speedy recovery. - Sandy