Holy scheisse

Chris

Dec 12, 2003, 9:39:54 PM12/12/03
They played "Solsbury Hill".

I've dreamed about DMB covering Peter Gabriel for soooo long, and Dave and
Friends doing it I guess would be the next best thing. As I'm sure we can all
agree, the "Passion" intro to Warehouse was one of the best developments we've
ever seen to a DMB song. I only hope Dave stays in the Gabriel mindset and
brings some other of his covers to both this tour and upcoming DMB tours.

Hoping for something like "Red Rain", "Steam", or God willing, "In Your
Eyes"...

Chris
NP: Simpsons
Crush "Me" to reply

Handge Hobbs

Dec 12, 2003, 10:29:44 PM12/12/03
OH MAN, THAT'S HOT! i love peter gabriel so much, i saw him twice this year,
awesome shows... I always thought dave could do a nice job covering his songs
as well...

John

My CD List - http://db.etree.org/nyustudent

TheHappyTwirler

Dec 13, 2003, 8:18:10 PM12/13/03
democ...@aol.comMe (Chris) wrote in message news:<20031212213954...@mb-m17.aol.com>...

> They played "Solsbury Hill".
>
> As I'm sure we can all agree, the "Passion" intro to Warehouse was one of the >best developments we've ever seen to a DMB song.

What I don't get is why is screams "silverware" in that intro?

GoochyLittlePig

Dec 13, 2003, 10:46:05 PM12/13/03
"yes i'll leave it/here" is what he's saying i think

--
-Jeff

"TheHappyTwirler" <TheHapp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message